Her Best Friend For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,007 Followers

In a word, she was perfect. Not as slender as me, but not curvy like Julie, Holly was in between. Even her breasts were an ideal size, not huge, but a good deal more than the barely a handful mine were. She was on the taller side and her legs were as long as mine, but more shapely and her ass? Again, not a tight little one, but not too plump either. If Goldilocks had been looking for a hot young girl they would declare Holly 'just right'

Holly remove a something black and silky from the bag and with no hesitation, stripped off her t-shirt. Like most natural redheads she was fair skinned and her navy blue bra as well as her long red hair looked damn good on the smooth creamy skin of her back. My eyes widened when she reached back and unhooked her bra. She slipped it off and even as I told myself not to look, my eyes found the mirror on the door across from her.

My face flushed from more than just the rum when I was confronted with a full view of her breasts. They were as beautiful as I imagined they would be, high and proud, perfectly round and milky white with pale pink nipples that were barely visibly against her skin. An all too familiar heat grew between my legs and my own nipples took notice as Holly fumbled with the top and her tits jiggled delightfully.

I closed my hands as if I were fondling them in my mind. The voice of reason-and decency-called me sick and said to look away; this was my best friend, but God they were so amazing! Holly put the top down on the chair and unsnapping her jeans pushed them down. Her thong matched the bra and was little more than a string between the cheeks of her ass with a bow at the top.

Her smooth white cheeks looked as inviting as her tits and lifting the cup I chugged the rest of the drink, which at least forced me to block the vision of her as I tilted my head back. I blinked at the rush of downing the strong drink, and when my eyes focused. I was confronted with the site of Holly's thong on the floor as she stepped into a pair of black lace boy shorts.

For a split second I swore I caught the pink flesh of her pussy between her thighs before the snug shorts obscured the view. Even as part of me was relieved I hadn't seen her pull the thong down, the other half cursed for picking that moment to look away. Holly raised her arms to put the top on and her breasts rose to an even more provocative angle.

She started to pull the top down then with a wicked smile into the mirror asked, "How do my tits, look?"

If I thought my face was hot before I was wrong because her words were barely out of her mouth and my ears were burning, looking away I stuttered, "I wasn't l...looking at your, um...you. I was uh....I liked...the bra?" I lowered my head feeling like an idiot.

"Aww, look at how cute you are!" she laughed. "Hey, it's okay, Heather. It's sexy to have another girl check me out." She paused, "You can look; I'm dressed."

I Looked up then quickly lowered my head when I saw not only was she still topless, but facing me and had stepped closer to the bed.

"Oh, come on Heather, they're just tits! You watch them all the time in porn and hey, you even have a pair."

"Put your shirt on." I told her.

"Why? I love lounging around topless, its feels so damn good!"

"I...I'm not your girlfriend."

"But you're a girl. So what if I stay like this?"

I looked up and when she saw me do it she cupped her tits, "Something wrong with them?"

"N...no...their perfect, I mean..."

"Perfect? Ohhh do go on." She purred.

"Holly, don't tease me!" I exclaimed, looking away.

Hearing the real frustration in my voice, she sighed, "Okay, fine. You can look, I promise my shirts on."

I peeked and saw she had donned the top, but it didn't help a hell of a lot. The top, a silky black cammy, didn't go down much further than the bottom of her breasts, leaving her stomach bare including the silver chain dangling from her navel. The straps were thin and the top low cut with the first couple of inches made of pink lace.

My eyes were level with her tits and I looked down only to be confronted with the black lace shorts and her thighs.

"Hey, Heather?"

"What?"

"How was I teasing you? You're not interested in me."

"No, but...I...look you know what's been going on with me, so I guess I thought you were making fun of me."

"Not at all, just playing." She took my chin in her hand and lifted my eyes to hers, "Just relax, Heather, I've never known anyone that can still be uptight with a damn buzz" she snapped her fingers. "Hey seeing you look like you're kind of upset, how about I give you your present?"

"It's not midnight."

"I have three for you and one you can have now. It's something you can wear right now and I'd like to see you in it."

"What is it?" I asked, as she walked back over to the bag.

"I bought you some jammies." She pulled out a red gift bag.

"Victoria Secret?" I shook my head, "You bought me lingerie?"

"Not really, I bought you jammies, but the kind a woman would wear, not a little girl." She came over and handed me the bag, "I think you look adorable in your little Hello Kitty outfit, but we're twenty, not twelve, we're sexy young women now and I want you to feel sexy."

I reached into the bag and pulled out a baby blue top that was identical to hers.

"Oh, this is pretty." I ran the material across my cheek, "Feels nice too."

"The shorts are like these too." She put her hand on hers; right over the crotch which was the only part of the shorts that was solid black, the rest was lace.

"Oh, you want me to put these on now?"

"Yes! Let's see you looking all cute, but sassy."

"I...don't know."

"What's your problem?" she looked put off, "It's a gift! What do you think I'm going to take pictures or..." she frowned, "You...you're not nervous because I'm into girls are you?"

"Of course not!" I said quickly, feeling like a bitch she was offended I would think that of her and here I had been just about drooling over her.

Not just drooling, but I had shamefully masturbated on a couple of occasions about Holly, not with me, but picturing her with other girls, but that was close enough and wrong.

"Then change for me."

"Okay." I agreed, trying to make it up to her. "I stood up, "I'll be right back."

"Oh, change here." She rolled her eyes, "Don't worry, I won't be checking you out."

"I know you won't."

"Then what's the problem? Seriously, Heather, we changed in front of each other all the time!" she pointed, "You really think I'll check you out?"

"No." I nodded, "You're right, I'm being stupid."

"I'll turn around." Holly muttered, putting her back to me.

I stood up and as I started to pull my pants down, looked at the mirror to insure she couldn't see me in it. I noticed she was facing the other way and felt another twinge of guilt, she really wasn't looking. I kicked my pants off slipped out of my panties, then quickly pulled on the shorts. They were tight, but when I looked in the mirror over my shoulder I had to admit they did great things for my ass.

I removed my shirt and as I pulled the new top over my head Holly said, "Cute titties!"

"Hey!" I yelled, pulling the shirt down and blushing, "You said you wouldn't look!"

"I lied." She winked, "Come on, you sat there gawking at me, all I got was a quick look." She grinned, "I wouldn't mind a longer one though," she looked me up and down, "Damn, Heather you really are hot."

"Stop making fun of me." I said sullenly as I picked up the half empty bottle and poured some into my cup, followed by a few splashes of eggnog.

"I'm not, I mean it; you're cute and sexy, kind of girl next door hot." She held her cup out and I poured rum into it. When I reached for the eggnog, she waved me off and sipped the Captain Morgan straight.

I looked at myself in the mirror again. I did look pretty good, good enough that it wouldn't be an issue to attract a woman, but I was already aware it was me, not my appearance, keeping me from exploring things. Holly stepped up behind me and pulled my hair from the back of the shirt and placed it over my shoulders and top of my chest.

"Very nice." She said in my ear, "And those big doe eyes and big soft lips, no girl who appreciates women could turn you down." Her face was over my shoulder and her breath warm on my neck as she spoke. I looked at our reflection and thought we looked pretty good together. Another not so friendly thought and one her next remark did nothing to slow down.

"You look like one of those pretty young kittens from those movies. I love those shy little things." She laughed, "Even though they're our age, they act so innocent."

That made me think of her gift and an easy chance to ease away from her without looking awkward.

"Hey you know, you cheated, so let me give you your gift now!"

"I kind of wanted to talk to you first about something."

"After you see what it is." I went over to my nightstand and carefully opened the drawer where I'd put the gift.

Right behind it was my purple rabbit and a slim vibrator next to it and I didn't want her seeing them and busting me up. I removed the gift wrapped video and sat on the bed, "Come open it up!"

Holly swallowed the rest of her drink without batting an eye and sitting cross-legged on the bed in front of me, eagerly took the gift. I glanced down and noticed the shorts had ridden up between her thighs and quickly looked away. Holly was carefully untying the ribbon and didn't see and I said excitedly,

"I hope you like it, it's like yours, it's a..." I laughed, "A big girl gift."

"Oh?" her green eyes which were more than a little glazed over at the moment widened, "Now this I have to see."

She pulled away the paper and whistled, "You bad girl!"

"You like it?"

"Love it! I've seen some clips on the free site, but they only give those ten minute teasers!"

"I know." I sighed, "They are teases."

"Thank you!" she leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I better stock up on batteries now."

"Please, you get more than enough of the real thing." I said.

"Speaking of." She put the video down. "Heather, have you told your folks?"

"About?" I looked away.

"You know, about your feelings."

"No."

"Why not? They'll understand, your parents are awesome." She touched her chest, "Look what they did for me! This is a gift for me and my mom more than for you."

"Yeah, they're great but..." I shrugged, "Why go into it when I'm not sure?"

"You're sure. The thinking it sucked the last couple of times you were with a guy and the fact there's been no guy at all for months is a sign."

"But I haven't tried and can't seem to so why discuss this when there is nothing to discuss?"

"Maybe that's part of why you can't cut loose, you feel like you're doing something behind their back, so get it out in the open then have some fun."

"No, its not them, I...I just can't do it."

"You don't put yourself in a place to." She spread her hands out, "I've told you the clubs to go to, you'll find someone, Heather, you're beautiful and sweet." She tapped the DVD, "Bet you could find an older woman who'd love to take you under her wing."

"I...I couldn't with someone I just met."

"So meet someone at the club and get to know them first, make friends, then make...more than friends."

"Holly, I just can't." I was so frustrated I was whining, "Even if it's right there I can't."

"You don't know that." She smiled reassuringly, "You haven't been in that spot and..."

"I was today."

"You were?" she leaned back and grabbing the bottle of Rum sloshed more into her cup and passed me mine, she took a sip, "Tell me."

I took a couple of long swallows of the rum dominated drink and taking a deep breath told her of today's near miss with Julie. I was afraid she would make fun of me, but she sat there quietly sipping her drink and when I was finished she said,

"Wow, Julie would be perfect. She's pretty, she's nice and like you said probably new to it and you wouldn't feel so overwhelmed."

"Thanks."

"You see her all the time, next time take the lead and do it. You said she looked like she was hoping for it."

"That's the problem." No longer concerned about my state of sobriety I shot gunned the last of my drink. "She's waiting for me and I don't have a damn clue of what to do and the girls that do really know then I'll feel stupid for not knowing what to do with them."

"Everyone starts somewhere, just like guys. Your first time you were nervous, but with your last boyfriend you knew what you wanted."

"But this is...you know, different. I'm not even sure I can, or really want to or should or..."

"Goddamn, Heather, I always said you were so uptight you could fuck up a wet dream, and now you really are."

"Easy for you to say, you never worry about anything."

"My first time she was older and I just kind of let her do what she wanted." She smiled, "Felt damn good and I wanted more, end of story. You're turning it into a damn research project with all your what ifs."

"I'm just confused I guess."

"No, you're uptight, the whole thing, Heather is you need to relax and let it happen."

"Yeah, I wish it was that easy."

"Hey, you relaxed now, other than the conversation?" Holly asked.

"Yeah, sure, but I'm a little..." I giggled, "Tipsy.""Tipsy can help, have Julie sleep over and have a few drinks, get nice and mellow."

"Maybe...then what?"

"Okay, well." she gave me a sly smile. "You say let's watch something, and you lay on the bed next to her like we do when we watch TV." She indicated the head of the bed, "Lay back, we'll watch a movie."

"Um, okay, what?"

"I'll pick something," she slipped off the bed and as she went over to the TV on the short book case opposite the bed I pushed myself up so I was leaning against the pillows.

Holly was bending over, fumbling around with the DVDs in the drawer and I watched her ass wiggle back and forth, focusing on the black material between her white thighs. I looked at the bottle which was almost gone and shook my head; I didn't need any more. Holly slipped something into the DVD player and grabbing the universal remote came over and slid up next to me.

I started to pull the sheet over our legs, but she caught it with her bare foot and kicked it away, "I'm warm, leave it off." She settled into the pillow next to me. "Like when we were kids no?"

"Sure." I nodded, thinking that when we were kids we weren't wearing lacy shorts and silky shirts that clung to our breasts.

Holly's nipples were erect beneath hers and mine were as well from the material sliding across them as I'd gotten comfortable. I crossed my arms across my chest, but Holly either didn't notice, or most likely didn't care. She was close enough that her shoulder was grazing mine, but more noticeable was her long soft leg pressing along mine.

My darker skin looked good against hers and I giggled when she placed her foot beneath mine and wiggled her toes, ticking me. Holly's toes were painted alternately green and red and the colors were a bright contrast to her white foot.

She had switched and was now running the soft sole of her foot along the top of mine and this time the sensation wasn't that of a tickle. I let my eyes wander back up the bed, tracing her leg up to her thigh which was against mine.

Holly lifted the remote and turned the TV on, "Hit the light."

I leaned over and shut the lamp off leaving the room bathed in the glow of the TV and sat back and burrows back into the pillow wondering what she put in. When the screen came up I read the words

"Cougars and Kitten's Volume One."

"Hey!" I lifted the case next to me and found it empty, "Why did you put that in?"

"Because I want to watch it!" she laughed, "Don't you want to see me enjoy my present?"

"I...this is weird, I don't want to watch porn with you."

"Then close your eyes," she held the remote away from me and frowned when the scene opened to an older brunette talking to a pretty young blonde.

They were in the older woman's office and talking about work. The blonde was looking around nervously and the brunette had a predatory smile on her face as she asked the girl if she would be willing to do whatever it took to get hired there.

"Yap, yap, yap." Holly sighed, "If I've already gotten off I can watch the story, but right now I want the good stuff!"

She fast forwarded the movie and stopped it.

"Hmm, much better." She whispered.

The blonde was now completely naked and bending over the desk. Still sitting in the chair, the now topless brunette, was holding the cheeks of her ass apart and licking her pussy from behind. The blonde was whimpering and wiggling her ass back and forth while doing a great job of looking both turned on and nervous at the same time.

"Oh, that's hot." Holly cooed, "I love those little whimpers, and those pretty little tits of hers.

I didn't trust my voice enough to reply and was unable to look away as the brunette told the blonde to turn around and face her. When she did, the older woman took her face in her hands and kissed her, pushing her tongue in her mouth, then asked the blonde is she liked tasting her pussy from her mouth.

The blonde shook her head and Holly said, "The hell you don't you little tease. You know you love it."

The brunette pulled the blonde's head to her chest, shoving her face into her impressive tits. The young girl tentatively flicked her tongue across her large rose colored nipple, then closing her eyes sucked more confidently.

"Good girl." The older woman moaned, shifting so her other breast was now being attended to. "You know you want to."

I wiped at my face, moving a strand of hair that had stuck to my sweaty cheek. Granted it was warm in the room and I'd been drinking, but I knew the sweat was from another form of heat. The video was hot, the two women both beautiful and the age gap made it even better. The fact Holly was next to me added a dirty little thrill, like we were being naughty together in a safe way.

The brunette eased the blonde back onto the desk and sank to her knees between her legs. The blonde put her feet on her shoulders and turning her head, the older woman first kissed the licked her toes.

"That is so hot," Holly breathed, "I love that."

"Toes?"

"Hmm-mm, its playful and fun and sexy and a tease." She was speaking softly and I noticed her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing. "When their tongue is on my toes I just imagine how good it's going to feel on my clit."

Just hearing her say the word sent a shiver through me and I made to cross my arms to cover my erect nipples.

"Don't bother, I know you're turned on." Holly said without looking at me.

"I..."

"Heather, stop being so shy and thinking it's wrong, I'm excited too."

She didn't have to tell me that, I was well aware of her nipples poking through the material of her silky top.

"Oh that feels so good!" The blonde moaned.

On the screen the brunette was on her knees, with the blonde's feet on her shoulders and tracing the tip of her tongue around her clit. The camera was zoomed in close and the blonde's plump pussy lips were glistening. The brunette slipped her tongue inside her then removed it, taking a thin trail of her sticky fluid with it.

"Goddamn." I whispered, pressing my thighs together and trying not to squirm.

"That's a juicy pussy." Holly sighed, "I can just about taste it."

The blonde moaned louder as the brunette got down to business, slipping her fingers inside her while sucking on her clit. The blonde was no longer acting all that shy and grinding her hips into her lover face while teasing her tiny pink nipples with her nails.

Holly's leg moved against mine and I saw her feet were pressed into the bed and she was moving her legs up and down. Her hand was on the crotch of her shorts and my eyes widened when she caressed her pussy through them.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,007 Followers