Her Best Friend Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
A love story between a rabbit and her vixen best friend.
3.4k words
4.41
30k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heashfox
Heashfox
44 Followers

Sarah and Terrie had been the oddest set of friends for the longest time, since they were kids. Sarah was a chubby shy snowy white bunny and Terrie was an athletic out going and bold red and brown vixen. Sarah was an only child while Terrie had an older sister named Amy. Sarah family was very traditional being stricter about what Sarah could and couldn't do while Terrie's family was very progressive in the fact they given Terrie and Amy set of rules and guide lines to follow but let them learn from their mistakes. Despite their different backgrounds and up bring they some how manage to sharing everything, well almost every thing. But even the best of friends can't share all of their secrets with each other and Terrie had a big horrible secret that she could never tell Sarah about. A secret she kept thinking would end her friendship with Sarah and get the poor fox labeled a freak if anyone other then her parents and the family doctor knew about it. It wasn't until the pair were teenagers that Sarah learned what Terrie had been hiding from her since they were three years old.

It happened one fateful weekend when the girls were 18 and Sarah stayed over at Terrie's house for the weekend since their parents where all going out of town for a romantic weekend at a couples retreat in the mountains. Terrie's older sister, Amy, was left in charge of the girls and told them both she didn't care what the girls did as long as they didn't bother her and her boyfriend Brian all weekend. The girls agreed as long as Amy brought them junk food for the weekend and let the stay up as late as the wanted. Amy agreed to the deal that Friday afternoon after all of their parents had left. The girls had played Terrie's Nintendo Wii for most of the afternoon while Amy went shopping for their junk food.

They broke for pizza around six when Amy got back and ordered from the local pizza place. After the three pizzas had been finished off Brain showed up and Amy sent the girls to back up to Terrie's room. Once back in Terrie's room they played Wii for a bit long before they got bored with it then broke from playing to listen to some music and read until Amy and Brain were done downstairs so the movie marathon could begin. But when the girls where going up the steps the saw the two lovebirds on the couch with watch a movie and making out and knew that have a while to wait before the could get control of the living room.

Sarah sitting the floor listening to her favorite boy band CD while Terrie was lying on her bed on her stomach reading a romance novel. As the young vixen was reading through the real hot Yiffy scene in the novel she felt her panties getting tight underneath her short blue cotton shorts as her sheath swelled a bit and her cock start to emerge. She tried to not think about it and concentrate on reading the book but the more she read the hard her cock seemed to get. Soon the warm feeling of arousal rose up in her chest and her nipples got rock hard. It was moments later that the tip of Terrie's cock started poking out the top of her panties. As the seconds past it grew to nearly it full erect length of 10 inches. The young vixen could feel the tip rubbing against her stomach and bit her lower lip to keep from moan. It wasn't long before she couldn't take it any more and had to touch herself. If she had gotten up a few moments sooner she could have going to the bathroom and masturbated but now she was far to hard to go to the bathroom. If she got up now Sarah would notice and then what would she do? How would she tell her best friend in the world that she was a hermaphrodite? A futa girl with long thick cock, no she would have to handle it before Sarah noticed.

Terrie reached into her tight shorts and panties and pulled out her already throbbing member as she rolled onto her side with her back facing the cute chubby bunny on the floor. She looked away from her dearest friend in shame as she started stroking herself and rubbing her hardened nipples thru her tank top. The young vixen hoping her friend for the last 13 years didn't notice her shameless behavior or her embarrassing secret.

Terrie turned her thoughts backed the task at hand of getting herself of so she could go change her panties in the bathroom. She keep a few pairs there tucked under some of the towels just in case she need to change them in the morning if she had a wet dream the night before. She was stroking her cock rather rapidly to hurry along her orgasm so she could get to the bath room as soon as possible when in the heat of the moment she moaned a bit too loud. Right after the moan escaped her lips Terrie heard Sarah moving then she heard her voice right behind her.

"Hey Terrie what are you doing?" The chubby bunny girl asked as she leaned over on to the bed with her chin resting in her paws. Terrie rolled over with her cock still in her paw to look at her best friend with shame and surprise playing across her red face.

Sarah just looked at her vixen best friend as slow smile worked its way a crossed her cute and slightly chubby face. Terrie looked back the smiling rabbit with a mask of shame and horror. She felt as if Sarah was looking at her like she was strange alien creature; as if she didn't belong on earth or as if what was happen wasn't supposed to be happening. Well to be truthful it wasn't but that was beside the point.

Terrie was going to say something to apologize and explain but was stopped when Sarah slowly leaned over and kissed her. Sarah slides her tongue across the vixen lips to force them open to taste the sweetness of her mouth. Terrie didn't help or hinder Sarah's attempt to French kiss her due to the fact of her still being in shock from her friend's openness and that fact her secret was out.

Sarah let her tongue slide over Terrie's as their lips meet and locked together. Soon both of the girls were moaning into the kiss as their fingers laced together as the kiss continued and grew in passionate intensity. After a few long breathless minutes Sarah pull back panting hard just like her friend.

"You taste so sweet foxy girl. Why didn't you tell me you were a herm?" Sarah asked softly.

"I was afraid... afraid that you hate me and stop being my friend if you know truth." Terrie replied.

"I love you Terrie, I would never stop being your friend. In fact I wanted us to be more then just friends. I've wanted to tell you that I love you for so long now but was too embarrassed and afraid you would reject me."

"Never, Sarah I love you too. I wanted to tell you my secret and tell you the same thing too. I was so afraid you hate for being different and that you call me a freak for having a cock." Terrie said as he caressed the side of Sarah's face.

."O ooh Terrie..!" Before the love stuck vixen knew it she was forced on to her back with her best friend now confessed lover lying atop of her form rubbing her body against hers.

The vixen jumped and gave a soft moan when she felt her member enter the bunny's shirt through one of the space between the buttons and touch her cool soft fur. An amazing feeling of electricity ran through the vixen's body at the light erotic touch.

"You're so warm. I like the way you feel pressed against my belly Terrie." Sarah said softly before kissing the blushing vixen.

Sarah reached down and pulled loose tank top off of the vixen and tossed it across the room the she slowly began kissing down Terrie's neck to her collar bone where she nibbled and nipping the fox lightly. This loving foreplay made Terrie moan and shiver with joy as her cock throbbed softly spilling precum all of her shorts and Sarah's belly. Sarah paused and looked down at the sticky messy her stomach and shirt were and giggled. Terrie looked up and blushed hard from the embarrassment of the whole scene.

"S-sorry about that." Terrie whispered softly

"Its okay hunny I plan on get a lot messier then that before the nights over." Sarah said with a giggle as she sat back and played in the sticky precum. "Terrie could you pull your shorts and stuff off for me I want to see all of you."

"S-S-S-Sure, anything f-f-for you Sarah." Terrie stammered for a second before she sat up and pulled her shorts and panties off. She looked at the large wet spots she had left in them from being so excited and blushed again.

Sarah saw the look of embarrassment on her new lover's face and quickly wrapped an arm around her. "Don't be embarrassed by being so hard and wet. I very honored that you're so excited to be with me. I dreamed of the day I would get to see you naked for so long. You're so beautiful Terrie and I would be honored if you would be the one to pop my cherry." Sarah said softly then kissed Terrie on the cheek.

"You really want me to be the one to take your virginity?" Terrie asked still in shock from her friends confession of love and wanting.

"Yes, please make love to me. I only want to be with you. I'm so happy that I can give myself to you like this. Even if you didn't have a cock I would still want you to take my virginity."

"Sarah I love you so much. I never knew you had these feeling for me and I'm so sad at the fact that I wasted so much time wondering if you be afraid or angry at me if you know that I was different." Terrie said as she caressed the bunny's cheek softly.

"Shhh don't worry about that anymore. All of that is in the past and now we have this moment and a future to be together. I want to be with you so much right now. Here feel how wet I am." Sarah said as she took hold of Terrie's paw and slipped into her pajama pants to feel how wet her panties were.

Terrie could feel the wet silk fabric under fingers and was surprised that the wet spot hadn't show on Sarah's pajamas yet. When Sarah let her paw go Terrie lift it a bit and slipped into Sarah's panties to feel how wet she really was. The vixen found her bunny lover's pussy soaking wet. She rubbed her finger up and down the bunny's swollen clit a few time causing the bunny girl to bit her lip to keep her moans quiet. "You're soaking wet Sarah. Your pussy in so wet and your clit is so swollen right now. Do you really want me to make love to you that bad?"

"Yes Terrie, oh god yes! I want you to strip me naked and pound my tight bunny pussy till I scream for you to stop!" Sarah moaned as she arched her back pushing her wet sex in to her friend's fingers. "Please Terrie you're the only one I want. I don't like boys at all and I just want to be your lover and slave. I just want to be fucked by you and your thick cock forever. Please say you will be my Mistress and make me your pet, please?" Sarah begged as she thrusts her hips forward to rub her clit against Terrie's fingers.

"Sarah I never knew you were such a little slut. You really want to be my pet? You really want me to be your Mistress? You really want to be fucked by my cock and my cock alone? Terrie asked her bunny friend who only softly whimpered then nodded yes in reply."Well if you want all those things you will have to prove it to me." Terrie said with a wicked grin on her face.

For as long as she known Sarah she had never heard the bunny use such language or even express any interest in sex at all. Judging from the sexual display and words that Sarah had just said in the last 20 minutes no one would have thought that she was some cute innocent good bunny girl. Even though Terrie knew Sarah to be a shy girl that never stopped her from fantasizing about the cute bunny being a little slutty and begging to be fucked any and every hole she had. Terrie had often fantasized about Sarah being her slave bunny girl who just loved to be fucked by her fox Mistress and now that dream was becoming reality.

"How oooh... do I prove it to you... M-M-M-M-Mistress?"

"Simple pet, take off all you clothes then you can start to prove yourself by sucking my cock first. If you do good of that, I will grant your wish making you my pet forever and fucking whenever and wherever I can." Terrie said as she give Sarah clit a little pinch before rubbing a bit more.

The pinch and rubbing made Sarah moan a bit louder and shudder with joy. She was enjoying the teasing for her soon to be Mistress that the bunny forget to do as she was told and keep rubbing herself against the soft teasing fingers.

Terrie pulled her paw free of Sarah's panties and pj bottoms and frown at Sarah before giving her left nipple a hard pinch. The flash of pain made Sarah wake for her sexual trance and cry out a bit. She then started to rub her sore nipple when she looked over to see the displeasure on Terrie's face.

"Bad pet! What a very bad bunny you are. Your so naughty pleasuring yourself and not doing as your Mistress has told you to do. If you keep this up I'm going to spank your bottom and take away your privilege to wear panties." Terrie said in a stern voice as she pointed at Sarah.

Sarah hung her head in shame and give a soft cry in protest of her punishment if she keep being bad. "Forgive me Mistress I will not disobey you again. I promise to be a good girl from now on." Sarah said in a small submissive voice with her head down.

"Good girl. Now get up and strip off your clothes in front of me slowly and when you have finished kneel in between my legs pet." Terrie said as she scooted to the edge of the bed and slapped Sarah on her cute wide rump.

Sarah meeped at the slap to her rear then got up and slipped off the bed before turning to Terrie's with eyes lowed like a good little bunny slave should. "Yes Mistress. Anything to make my Mistress happy." Sarah said as he slowly began to dance as she unbuttoned her shirt. She slipped it off her shoulders slowly letting it fall to the floor then grip her large C-cup breast softly. She started to play with her nipples as she danced back and forth slowly teasing her Mistress.

"Does Mistress like her bunny's large and soft breasts? Does she want her bunny slave's to play with them a bit before she slides out of her panties? Sarah asked with a sexy low tone then licked her lips seductively.

"Yes pet tease me a bit more, make your Mistress want to fuck you hard all night." Terrie replied with a lustful tone as she stroked her cock slowly enjoying the show.

Sarah pinched and caressed her breast soft as she wiggled her hips back and forth in front of her Mistress for a few minutes. She then held up her left breast and licked the nipple slowly the let a soft moan before turning around. Sarah slowly bent over as she hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties then slowly slide them down revealing her soft wet lightly haired pussy. Once her panties had been peeled away from her sex Sarah slide them down her legs and stepped out of them. She tossed the wet silk garment to her Misters then bent back over and spread her wet lips to reveal the inner pink color of her pussy.

"Mistress look at my wet pussy, it's quivering in anticipation. It wants your cock in it so bad now. Mistress does my pussy make you horny? Does it make you want to fuck it hard?" Sarah asked as she looked over her shoulder at Terrie with a shy smile.

Terrie breath was caught in her throat as her cock twitched violently in her paw as she watched her pet's little display. If she had ever had a doubt that Sarah wanted to be her lover those doubts were all blow away but the sight of Sarah's lustful teasing. Terrie groaned as she let go of her cock to catch her breath and collected her thoughts. It didn't take long for her to decide it was time to show her pet what happens when you tease your Mistress too much.

"Come here now my pet and suck my cock before I give it to you hard and fast." Terrie said with some force as she pointed to her cock.

Sarah nodded and knelt in front of Terrie then started to kiss her way down her Mistress's body. Sarah slipped her tongue into her Mistress naval giving it a little tease. She then let her tongue trace down the vixen body thru her pubic region until she was licking her from base to tip. The hot bunny took the tip in her mouth and bit down lightly grinding her teeth along the head biting little harder when all of the head of her Mistress cock was in her mouth. Terrie threw her head back and moaned as Sarah engulfed her throbbing member.

Terrie felt her shaft grow harder in her lover's mouth, but she didn't know how it was possible but it had happened. Sarah coiled her tongue around it as she sucked like it was a fox flavor popsicle bobbing her head rapidly.

Sarah's blow job was masterful as if she had practice for this very moment Terrie thought. It wasn't long before Terrie was thrashing and pulling at the sheets on her bed as she moaned and whimpered from the powerful and intense blow job she was getting.

Sarah could see that her Mistress was enjoying herself but Sarah knew a way to make it even better. While she didn't let up on her sucking the sexy bunny slipped two fingers in her vixen lover's wet pussy and worked them in and out at the same pace she sucked.

Terrie had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out her joy from being finger fucked and sucked at the same time. At the rate Sarah was sucking and finger fucking her Mistress it made sure that the vixen would only last a couple of minutes that felt like hours. Terrie screamed out Sarah's name as her cock exploded in sex bunny's mouth as her pussy gushed it warm liquid love moments later.

Sarah cheeks bulged as her mouth filling with Terrie's thick sweet fox cream as she made sure to swallow every drop. There was more cum then Sarah could swallow at one time and it spilled over on her breasts as she tried to catch up with the follow of cum. It was a full two minutes later when Terrie had calmed down that Sarah pulled her fingers free of Terrie's pussy as she let her softening member slipped out of her mouth and smiled.

"Did you enjoy that Mistress? Was I a good pet tonight?" Sarah asked lustfully as she scooped up some of the spooge that had spilled on to her plump breast then licked it off of her paw and fingers.

Terrie sat up still a little wind from her climax but was growing rock hard again at the sight of her lover/pet licking up her thick spunk and could only nod yes in reply.

Heashfox
Heashfox
44 Followers