Her Best Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

*****

I jerked awake at the sound of my cell ringing next to me and sitting up on the couch looked at the cable box and saw it was quarter to seven. Rubbing at my eyes, I picked up the phone to see it was Rachel calling.

"Hey," answered, "What's going on, you working late and need me to..."

"No." she cut in quickly, "I...I'm already home, got out early."

"Oh." She sounded upset and I felt my stomach twist at the thought that Mandy might have said something to her about earlier.

"Listen Karen, I need to come over, we need to talk."

"Umm, about what?" I asked, as the twisting sensation continued.

"About something that happened today with Mandy, can I come over now?"

"Sure." I said quietly. "Come on over."

"Thanks, I'll be right there."

As I put the phone down I closed my eyes and tried to figure out how to convince my best friend I wasn't perving on her daughter, even though I was.

*****

I sat at the kitchen table tapping my cup of tea and nervously waiting for Rachel to bring up why she had come over here. The fact she looked just as nervous did little to convince me this wouldn't be about earlier. Normally Rachel was straightforward and only tap danced around things when they were serious. As she stared down into her own mug I looked her over and for the thousandth time noted Mandy was the spitting image of her mother.

Although she wore it shorter, Rachel had the same sandy brown hair and huge expressive dark eyes as her daughter along with the same thin build. Unlike Mandy, and much to her chagrin, Rachel's tits were far from small, although the way she dressed one would have to look hard to notice. Rachel was not just old fashioned, but downright conservative.

Even now, just sitting in her best friend's house, she was still wearing the black blazer and white blouse she went to work in and her skirt as always was loose and hung below her knees.

I'd spent a lot of time by the pool with her and even there she wore an unflattering one piece bathing suit, but you didn't have to look hard to see she had a damned good figure. She also never seemed to have a shortage of interested men, even though she rarely dated.

Even when Rachel decided to indulge herself so to speak she never brought them home and used to ask me to sleep over and watch Mandy while she had a good time. I came out of my fog when Rachel released a long heavy sigh, about the fourth one since she'd sat down.

Figuring she wasn't going to start up and it was best to just get this over with I cleared my throat, "So, you going to tell me what's going on with Mandy?"

"Yeah, I guess, it's just." She sighed, "I'm still trying to process it myself."

"Well telling me will probably help you do that, even if it's just by hearing it out loud."

"No, I think you'll help because it involves you." Rachel said, looking across the table at me and sending my stomach plummeting.

"It has something to do with me?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Well. Maybe not so much you, but...." She paused before asking, "Karen do you talk to Mandy about what you do?"

"Do?" I tried to hide my alarm and play dumb, "You mean advertising?"

"No, I mean your lifestyle."

"Life...."

"Women, Karen." Rachel rolled her eyes, "Do you go into detail with Mandy about women."

"Well we've had some girl talk, you know basic things how to dress and...."

"I'm talking about your preferences shall we say."

"She knows I'm a lesbian." I told her hoping to hell Mandy hadn't mentioned I had seemed to be flirting a little earlier. "But I don't go into details if that's what you're asking."

"You're sure?" Rachel raised her eyebrows, "You don't mention your girlfriends, or....you know, make it sound hot?"

"Hot?" My nervousness was fading as it seemed this might not be about anything I said, or at least not directly, "Rachel, I don't hide my tastes so to speak, but I don't play kiss and tell with your daughter."

"So you've never encouraged her?"

"I encourage her all the time." I told her seeing a chance to try to get today out in the open.

"Just today she was remarking she was too skinny and not as attractive as Kelly or other girls. I told her she is very attractive and all women are beautiful and sexy in their way." I shrugged. "I did make a remark that she should trust me because I'm an expert in checking out women, but I didn't mean it like I was....you know, checking her out."

"I would never think you were checking her out." Rachel said quickly, "I hope that's not how I came across; I know you would never be inappropriate with her, she's like a niece to you."

Her words caused a wave of mixed emotions. After the initial surge of relief that I was off the hook I was struck by a wave of guilt at the niece comment. Rachel was right, Mandy was like family to me, but of late my tastes seemed to have changed and I was starting to look at young girls as opposed to women my age and damned if Mandy wasn't the most desirable one I knew.

Taking a sip of me tea I wondered if my recent obsession with young ladies wasn't some form of female mid-life. I'd even taken to watching videos of older women seducing girls of barely legal age.

"Anyway," Rachel broke into my thoughts. "The reason I was asking is...well let me tell you what happened."

"I think that would help," I laughed.

"Sorry, I just couldn't go straight into it." She told me, then took a sip of tea before continuing. "I usually don't get home until around eight or eight thirty, but the server went down and tech wasn't sure how long it would take to fix so I came home about six thirty."

"Uh-oh." I nodded, "You catch her...."

"You want to tell the story?"

"Sorry." I made a gesture as if I were zipping my lip shut.

"Mandy was upstairs and I figured since I was out early I would go ask her if she wanted to go out to the Chinese buffet she likes. So I went upstairs and saw her door partway open. I walked in and saw...."

Unable to help it, I spoke up, "Was she with someone?"

"No, she was at her desk and her back was to me. She had her feet up on the desk and there was porn on the lap top and she was playing with herself. I mean really going at it, moaning and didn't even know I was behind her."

"Okay," I said, interrupting as much to get that mouth watering visual out of my mind as I wanted to help, "So she was masturbating, big deal. Don't sit there and say you didn't when you were a kid."

"Well, sure I did..." as always when the subject of sex came up she looked awkward and unable to resist I tossed out,

"Hey, you haven't dated in awhile I bet you're killing your share of batteries these days."

To my delight I succeeded, as I always did, in getting my friend to blush. But recovering she grinned, "No, I buy duracels they last."

I laughed and clapping my hands, exclaimed, "That was good! See we'll have you out of your shell by the time you're fifty!"

"Whatever. Back to Mandy, playing with herself, I suppose I could handle, better that than getting laid every time she's horny, but...it was what she was watching."

"What was it? Something really nasty, like gang bangs?"

"No, she was watching lesbian porn."

"Oh." Fighting off the sick thrill that gave me, I shrugged, "So what?"

"No big deal for you, it's what you're into, but Mandy...I mean she had a boyfriend and...."

"She could just be curious."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

"Rachel don't be a damn prude okay? But what I meant was maybe she's just curious about what it's about. I'm not into guys, but I watch some different types of porn just to check it out. Maybe she just wanted to see what two women do with each other."

"Guess she liked what she saw, because she was so into it I walked right up next to her and that's when I saw what really disturbed me."

"What, was she using one of your toys?" I laughed.

"This isn't funny Karen." Rachel snapped as she reached into the pocket of her blazer. "Needless to say you can't tell Mandy I told you about this or showed you these."

Rachel pulled out something blue and her face turning red, she placed it on the table between us. My eyes widened at the sight of a balled up blue thong and Rachel continued,

"She was masturbating with that, rubbing it between her legs."

"Well," I began, again speaking so my mind wouldn't linger on what Mandy's thong would smell like. "That's not..."

"It's not hers." Rachel told me. "It belongs to..."

"Kelly." I finished for her and could feel a warm sensation building between my legs.

"Yes." Rachel nodded, "How did you..."

"They spend every waking minute together." I pointed out, "Not to mention both of them are attractive, get plenty of attention from the guys at school, but haven't gone out with any of them."

"I...never even noticed that. I was figuring either she was still hurt over Rob or maybe just too busy."

"You only notice what you want to." I said, "So...um, how long have the two of them been..."

"They haven't. Once I stopped freaking out and was able to have a reasonable conversation with her she told me there's nothing going on between them, but...."

"She wants there to be."

"She's not sure." Rachel paused then slumping back in her chair shook her head, "Look Karen, you know how I feel about that lifestyle, but I did my best to stay calm and get her to talk to me and what I could get is she's curious. According to her she was thinking about girls before Rob and went with him because she figured she was supposed to."

"Wonder where she got that idea." I said sarcastically.

"From normal society." Rachel quipped, "From the age old idea that women like men and men like women not...."

"Let's not get into this." I told her, "If Mandy is curious you can't tell her she can't and make her feel like a freak, those days are over Rachel."

"I...I would never make her feel that way. But thing is she even says she's confused and not sure, which means she may not be. Right?"

"Right." I agreed. "I know women who have tried and decided they didn't like it and went back so to speak."

"So you see my point?"

"No." I shrugged, "Rachel if she's that curious and even has a girl in mind, the only thing that is going to make her mind up is trying it."

"It shouldn't be an option." She rolled her eyes at me. "You're straight or you're not. Shit what if she likes both?"

"Then she does. Her sexual preference does not make her a better or worse person Rachel and the worst thing you can do is make her feel like you won't be behind her if she decides to..."

"I know, but it's not that easy. Anyway I discovered she's been watching this type of porn for a long time. Her lap top is full of downloaded videos and she has a dozen sites bookmarked. She also has Kelly pretty much book marked and admitted she uses this," she pointed at the thong "All the time."

"So has she talked to Kelly?"

"She said no, she's not sure if Kelly is interested and doesn't want to look stupid."

"That's tough, you guess wrong you set yourself up for a lot of shit." I sighed, "Kids are cruel. Has she with anyone?"

"She said no, says she's still not sure and she started tearing up saying she's really confused. I don't know what to do."

"Tell her you love her no matter what."

"I...did, but Karen, I just don't want her to think she has to be one of them, just because...."

"One of them?" I waved my hand disgustedly at her, "Rachel do you hear yourself? What are we lepers? Get your own mother's shit out of your head and get with the times. It's far more acceptable now and..."

"That's the thing." She said quietly.

"Karen, I'll love her no matter what, but these days there are girls going down on each other for sorority initiations; making out on dance floors to get their boyfriends going. It's not even about sexual preference, but about being cool. That's what I mean about an option. If she is she is, but I want her to be that way because she wants to and not because society is making it trendy to be bi-sexual, do you know what I mean?"

"I do actually." I agreed. "That lipstick lesbian shit ticks me off. You're right, it's not a game. But she seems like she has more than a passing interest and from experience I can tell you that she may have to experiment to get it out of her system."

"She says she's afraid to try."

"Of course she is. Most young girls, and I was one of them, don't pursue their desire, but end up in a situation where they're seduced into it by a girl who has before. I doubt Kelly has and if she feels the same the two are just going to go home and think about each other every night. I remember the girl who seduced me saying the same happened to her and it was an older woman who said she was bringing her into the sisterhood."

"Funny you say that. One of the sites she has marked is a first time site and all the movies are about older women seducing girls like Mandy."

I felt the heat between my legs growing and couldn't help but picture that scenario; seducing Mandy, introducing her to what she so badly wanted to experience, being her first. Even with her mother sitting across from me my eyes lingered on that thong and it took everything I had in me not to pick it up and sniff it.

Then again why sniff a pair of panties when I could sample the real thing? Mandy was eager to learn and damned if I wouldn't be the perfect teacher! Not only was I experienced, but we were close and she would be at ease with me. It wouldn't just be sex, there would be a level of affection and...

"So what should I do?" Rachel asked.

I pulled my eyes from the thong and looked at her as my fantasy played out in my mind. My pussy was so worked up I was beginning to rub my thighs together and I had to cross my arms to cover up my hard nipples which were threatening to poke through the white t-shirt I was wearing.

"How did you leave it?"

"That we would talk about it again when we were both less flustered. I was upset about the entire thing and she was humiliated and I figured we needed some time to think on it. This is the weekend I have to go to Maryland for the annual conference so I told her that on Monday we would...."

"Wait," I said softly, trying to contain my excitement, "It's this weekend you're going away?"

"Yes, I fly out tomorrow after work and I'll be back Monday morning. I have that day off so I figure I'll take her to lunch and..."

"Where will Mandy be, home alone?"

"Well she was supposed to sleep over Kelly's house. Now I'm afraid to let her, but if I tell her she can't, it will look like,.,,"

"The truth, that you're afraid to let her. I doubt you should be worried, she hasn't crossed the line with Kelly and most likely won't unless Kelly starts it off, and I think she's in the same boat. But..."

"But what?"

I took a deep breath and held it for a moment wondering if I really wanted to put myself in a situation that would only end one way; with me in Mandy's bed, laying between those firm young thighs and...

"Rachel," I began, "Remember when Mandy was younger and you and Steve would go away for the weekends and I would sleep over and we would have our girl time together?"

"Yeah." She frowned, "Part of me thought about calling Steve. I wonder if he should know if she's..."

"That asshole didn't even call at Christmas or her last birthday, Rachel, you don't owe that asshole anything, but a date in court for the child support he stiffed you."

"You're right." She nodded. "So go on."

"Why don't you tell Mandy that I thought it would be fun if I came over and spent the weekend with her? It's been a long time since her and her aunty Karen spent time together."

Even as I said the words, I was torn. The first and I suppose correct, emotion was guilt; manipulating my best friend so I could have a chance to introduce her daughter to the finer points of the softer sex. But my lust to experience such a lovely young flower far exceeded any moral obligation I had to Rachel.

"So you want to talk to her?"

"Who better?" I spread my arms out, "I was her fifteen years ago and..."

"More like over twenty." Rachel smirked.

"Just remember you're a year older than me," I quipped, but went on. "Seriously Rachel, I was right where she was. I was fantasizing about women even as I was sleeping with a guy. I wanted to try, but was afraid of being rejected and then getting made fun of, I've been there."

"True but..."

"But what?"

"You're a little biased Karen. I doubt you will be able to hold back on your own preferences."

Oh, you have no idea, I thought, but to her said, "Nor can you, Rachel. So you'll lean one way, I'll lean a bit the other and she can think about what we both say."

"Okay," she told me, then pointing at me added, "But only if you promise to leave both options open and not turn it into 'hey, welcome to the club'"

Laughing loudly, I slapped the table, "Oh that was another good one. But yes, I promise to let her make up her own mind. But I am going to tell her she has nothing to be ashamed about with her feelings because that's important."

"Fair enough." Rachel smiled, "I think you're right. My other option is a therapist and that..."

"Sends the wrong message, big time." I told her, "We'll handle it. So I'll head over tomorrow night after she comes home from work okay?"

"Fine," Rachel stood and as I followed suit, she came around the table and hugged me, "Thank you for listening to me and for offering to help, I appreciate it."

"Anytime." I told her, as I returned the hug, feeling like a bitch.

"I think Mandy appreciates all you do for her as well."

"I hope so." I answered, thinking that I was pretty sure Mandy would have an all new appreciation for me after tomorrow night.

Rachel stepped away from me and turning said, "Well I'm going to head back over and see if Chinese is still an option."

I looked down and seeing the thong on the table, wanted nothing more than to keep it, but not wanting Rachel to think about it at some point, called out, "Hey, you forgot something."

Rachel looked over her shoulder and seeing me pointing at the table grunted, "Know what? Do me a favor and throw that damned thing out. I only took it because I didn't want her using it again." She frowned, "Never mind I will, that's kind of gross."

"No, no worries." I said hoping she didn't notice how quickly I spoke up. "I'll get rid of it, I don't think you need to deal with anymore either."

"True. I'll call you tomorrow okay?"

"Sure, good night Rachel, and don't worry this will work out."

"I hope so." Rachel replied as she reached the kitchen door.

I watched her leave and once she had made it past the window I grabbed the thong and bringing it to my face inhaled deeply.

"Oh, God damn." I purred at the heavenly scent of Mandy's sweet young pussy.

Turning I walked into the living room and throwing myself, into the recliner, draped my legs over the arms of it. Reaching between my legs, I pulled the baggy shorts I was wearing to the side and quickly found my swollen clit.

As I rubbed my throbbing button I brought the thong back to my face and held it under my nose, already anticipating getting a firsthand taste of where that scent had come from. Taking another deep breath and pumping my hips into my fingers, I purred, "That's right, Mandy, welcome to the club."

*****

I looked up at the clock on the mantel and seeing it was now nine o clock rolled my eyes, It was obvious Mandy wasn't coming downstairs and if I were going to make my move I would have to go up to her room. I had come over before she had gotten out of work and had been waiting for her on the couch.

When she came in, looking scrumptious in the little black skirt and white blouse she wore for her waitressing job, I asked if she wanted to change and go grab some dinner. Looking and sounding subdued, Mandy had said she ate at work and wasn't up for going out.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers