Her Best Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

I told her that was fine and that I'd gone out and rented a few movies so after she showered come on down and we'd have a movie night like we used to. Mandy nodded, but after she showered I heard her go into her bedroom and after waiting a few minutes I texted her and asked when she was coming down.

Her reply was that she was tired and wanted to lay down for awhile. At which point I'd gone into Rachel's room where I slept when I stayed over and changed into a pair of tight fitting black boy shorts with lace trim and a matching black camisole that barely went down past my breasts, leaving my stomach bare.

I put a short black robe on over it and my plan was to have the lights off, get her close to me on the couch and after bringing up the topic of her curiosity make my move. But that was over an hour ago and I had a hard time believing that a nineteen year old girl was asleep at nine on a Friday night. It was obvious she knew why I was here, or why her mother thought I was here anyway, and avoiding me. At this point I figured it was going to come down to me going up into her room.

Technically that played right into my hands, already having her in her room, maybe even her bed, but for as bad as I wanted her, my nerves were starting to kick in. If this back fired on me there would be hell to pay. Not only would Mandy think I was some kind of pervert, but I would lose my best friend over it.

That certainly wasn't worth what would most likely be a onetime thing. That was the other issue, even if Mandy went along with me, there was no way in hell there was going to be a relationship. This was going to be a fun, hot icebreaker. Mandy's introduction into the world of Sapphic pleasure and a fun, albeit very dirty, little secret.

But now that I knew she was fantasizing about women, the way she looked at me today and a few of her own remarks had me fairly sure she would be more than happy to go along with me. She was burning up for Kelly and the only way she was going to get her was to be confident enough to do so was to know that not only was it okay, but know how to go about it.

That was where I came in, her good friend Karen, a selfless giver who would be more than willing to take one for the team and help poor little Mandy out with her frustration.

Rolling my eyes at my hesitation, I picked up the phone and this time called her. Mandy answered on the second ring and sounded wide awake.

"Hi Karen."

"Hey, honey, you coming down?"

"I don't think so. It's been a long day and...."

"You know Mandy, you're being kind of rude. I came over to spend time with you and you're in your room ignoring me."

"No, you came over because Mom doesn't trust me over at Kelly's. I know she told you what happened and you're here to watch me for her. You haven't come over in a long time, so don't act like you're here cause you want to be."

I was taken aback, but before I could respond she sighed into my ear, "I...I'm sorry Karen, that was rude. I...I'm just kind of..."

"Upset and embarrassed and confused." I said, "Honey, why don't I come upstairs and we can talk?"

"I...really would rather...."

"I'll be up in a minute." I said and hung up without giving her a chance to respond.

I also didn't give myself another chance to hedge and getting up, quickly headed for the stairs. When I reached the top and approached the door to Mandy's room, I paused. I wanted to have her thinking about me right off the bat and on that note, untied the robe and tossed it on the floor. I removed the clip from my hair and shook it out enjoying the way it felt falling across my back and shoulders and hoping Mandy would enjoy that feeling as well.

Taking a deep breath I knocked then entered her room. Mandy was in bed sitting propped up on the pillows. It was warm in the room and she was on top of the sheets wearing a white tank top, that like mine left a good portion of her stomach visible and a pair of purple cotton panties.

My nipples immediately stiffened and I knew it would be obvious in the camisole, but no longer cared. Mandy's head turned as soon as I came in and I watched her eyes closely and was rewarded by seeing them widen as she looked me up and down. Her dark eyes lingered on my legs before quickly looking away, but not before I saw her start to blush.

"Wow, its warm in here." I said as I walked past her bed, "Why isn't the air on?"

"It's too big for the room and I was chilly so I turned it off for awhile." She shrugged, "Besides I like the heat sometimes."

"Oh, mind if I turn it back on for awhile?"

"You can if you want."

Truth be told I would have been fine with the heat. There was nothing wrong with some sweat, but turning the air on gave me a reason to walk past her and better yet, to bend over and pretend to look for the power switch. I bent over further than I needed to and lingered as long as I dared. Turning my head to the left where Mandy's bureau was, I could see her in the mirror and was thrilled to see her staring directly at my ass. I smiled as I turned the air on; this was going to work out just fine.

Turning around I walked slowly over to the bed and noticed she now seemed to be making an effort not to look at me which in a way was even better.

"Guess you're warm huh?" she asked, "Or do you always walk around in your underwear?"

"You're only in yours." I pointed out as I sat on the side of the bed next to her.

"But I'm in my bed."

Swinging my legs up on the bed, I slid up next to her and laughed; "Well now I am too!"

Mandy gave me a nervous laugh and stretching my long leg out along hers, I said, "Hey I like that color polish!"

I emphasized my remark by placing my foot over hers and curling my toes over the purple tips of hers. I let my foot rest there, moving it back and forth, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin. Mandy quickly moved her foot away and when I looked at her, gave me an awkward smile, "Sorry, that tickles."

"No problem."

"Um, if you like the polish you can borrow it."

"Thanks, I think I will, it's a sexy color." I touched the side of her panties, "Matches these."

"They're plain." She shrugged, "Nothing sexy about them."

"Of course there is, you're in them." I told her with a wink.

Mandy gave another strained laugh, "Wow, you should write pick up lines for guys. They come up with the dumbest shit sometimes."

"Sometimes a compliment isn't just a line."

"Oh, well, uh thanks I guess."

I didn't respond and sat there waiting to see if she would bring anything up. Mandy remained silent, her arms crossed over her stomach and looking down at her feet. Or was she looking at my legs? It was hard to tell, but as I gave her some time I let my own gaze wander across those delightful little breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and the thin shirt was teasing me with just the slightest hint of a shadow around her nipples.

"I know what you're here to talk about, Karen." She sighed, "You don't have to pretend, I saw my mom head over your house after she caught me."

"I'm not here to pretend honey," I said, "You're not a little girl and I'm not going to treat you like one." I laughed, "I think the topic of conversation proves you're not a kid anymore."

"I...this is so embarrassing."

"Don't be." Sliding my arm around her shoulders, I pulled her closer to me. "Mandy, what you were doing is natural, not only did we all do it, we still do. And don't let her fool you; your mother does it too."

"But not to women."

"I do." I laughed, "Want to compare favorites?"

"It's not funny," she pushed her lip into that precious pout and it was everything I could do not to just kiss her right then and there.

"Lighten up," I gave her soft arm a squeeze. "You're not in trouble Mandy, you're mom..."

"Is scared that I'm a lesbian and that I'm going to date girls and...she's probably going to send me to some shrink and..." she put her head down, "Not love me anymore."

"Oh, honey," I kissed her cheek and for a moment forgot about seducing her. "Your mom will always love you and the reason I'm here is because she doesn't want you to talk to a stranger, but someone who understands."

"Really?" she turned those beautiful eyes on me, "I figured she would be afraid you would just tell me it's okay."

"It is okay." I told her, "Providing it's what you want." I paused before asking, "Mandy is that what you want? Do you want to be with women?"

"I...I think so, but I'm not sure."

"Okay, just between you and I, have you been with one?"

"No," she shook her head, "I haven't even kissed one. But...I'd really like to."

"One in particular I'll bet." I winked.

Mandy blushed, but answered, "Kelly's really pretty and I...I've been thinking about her a lot and sometimes I think she's thinking it too."

"Have you asked her?"

"No!" She exclaimed, "What if she's not? Then I look like an idiot! I..." she shook her head, "Never mind, you won't get it."

"Of course I do! Didn't I just mention earlier today I was with men when I was, well about your age actually?"

"Yeah, that's right." Turning slightly to face me, she asked, "What happened?"

"I know that every teenage girl thinks their drama is new drama, but Mandy your story is pretty common. If you think your mom is strict, mine was damn near Amish. I remember she stopped being friends with a woman when she found out she was bi-sexual."

'Wow, so what happened when..."

"We don't speak." I said quickly, "So no moping about your mom's worries because she will always love you, she's proving that by letting me talk to you even though I'm sure she knows which side of this situation I'll take."

"Sorry." She said softly, "That must suck."

"It does, but all the more reason I'm thrilled to help you. But anyway I considered myself a pretty girl and..."

"You still are." She said, giving me a shy little smile.

"Thank you, now who should be selling lines to the boys?"

Mandy laughed, this time a real one and I continued, "So I got plenty of attention, but even back in high school I wasn't sure I was interested."

"So why did you?"

"Because I thought it was what I was supposed to do and even though there were girls into girls it wasn't as common as now and they kept it to themselves. All my friends were dating and bragging about how good sex felt so I started going out with a guy and after a few months had sex with him. It was okay, but I didn't know what the hell they were raving about. We dated a while longer, but he dumped me because I wasn't into sex, honestly I could take or leave it."

"That's how I was with Rob, I think he tried to be good to me, but I just never felt right. I..." she blushed.

"What is it?" I prodded, "You can tell me anything."

"The last few times he....you know." She looked away, "Was down there, I was thinking about Kelly."

"Well I didn't have a girl in particular to think about, but I had found a magazine with two girls in it and I got off to it all the time. I dated three or four guys then in college I had a roommate that I guess became my Kelly. God she was beautiful and she seemed to always be flirting with me, but I was like you and afraid to say anything. Then one night we were watching movies and in her bed and...well...." I shrugged, "She'd been with a few girls and knew what she was doing and had no problem making a move and I was more than happy to let her. I've only been with women since."

"So you never, you know, did it on your own?"

"Well sure, after I broke the ice I had no problem making the first..."

"But then you didn't. You were afraid to."

"Yes." I nodded feeling my excitement building as this started to steer in the direction I wanted it too. "Mandy I'm pretty sure you're going to prefer women. I think you know it too. And Kelly would be a good choice because you guys..."

"But she never has either and I'm not even positive she wants too."

"Well, like I said," I began, hoping to lead her further down my path. "It's a lot more open now, I bet you know other girls who have experience and maybe if you showed a little interest in them they would..."

I trailed off when Mandy frowned and said, "No, I...I want it to be nice."

"I'm sure they'd be nice to you Mandy, you're a sweet..."

"I know it sounds corny, but I want it to be special I want it to be somewhere where I'm comfortable and with someone who means something to me."

I didn't answer right away. Instead I savored Mandy's perfect answer and leaning into her started trailing my fingers lightly up and down her arm.

"Well it sounds like Kelly would be your best choice. I mean, assuming she's special to you."

Mandy looked down at my long red nails sliding along her arm, but didn't try to move.

"Well, I don't think I'm like in love with her, but we're good friends and care about each other and I know her so well I figure it would be comfortable..."

"So go ahead and try." I said, even though right now I wanted her to do anything but.

"What if she's not into me?"

"You might have to take that chance." I rested my hand on her forearm and lightly ran one finger across her stomach, just below the edge of her shirt. "I don't think that if she wasn't she would say anything to anyone else, things might just be weird."

I turned onto my side so that my breasts were now pressing against her arm and working my way down her arm pulled it from beneath her other arm and placed my hand over hers. Mandy looked down at my chest and when she looked up our faces were only inches apart. I resisted licking my lips at the sight of hers being so close to them and asked softly, "Is that the only reason? You just afraid she won't want too?"

Mandy swallowed and I could feel her hand trembling beneath mine.

'I..." she whispered, "I don't know what to do. I wouldn't even know where to start."

"You've watched plenty of videos." I pointed out, flattening my hand so my palm was pressing against her soft stomach. "Just do what they do in your favorite ones."

Mandy looked down at my hand and I could feel hers trembling beneath mine. But she made no attempt to move and her small breasts rose and fell delightfully as she began to breathe heavier. At this point my own breathing was picking up and my heart was racing. Mandy seemed nervous, but not necessarily uncomfortable and I forced myself to patiently await her response to my leading question.

"Watching and doing are different." She gave me that shy smile that again forced me to hold back from tasting those sweet lips. "And my favorites wouldn't help much, I like the ones where an older woman shows a young girl how to..."

She trailed off and for the first time since I'd come in, her big brown eyes focused on mine. I felt her tense up next to me and as I calmly returned her stare she said softly, "Karen I..."

"You know," I interrupted, lifting her hand to my face, "That's funny because those are my favorites a well." I gently kissed the back of her hand and she gasped,

"You...Karen are you...."

"Mandy are you comfortable?" I squeezed her hand as I lowered it back to her stomach. "I would think you would be in your own bed."

"Yes." She said her voice barely audible as her eyes grew even bigger.

"And are you comfortable with me?"

Realizing this was it, I held my breath as she paused, then not only did I let my breath go, but a warm wet feeling was released between my legs when she answered, "I'm always comfortable around you."

Smiling, I let her hand go and leaning back ran it through her hair. "And you know I care about you don't you?"

"I..." she caught her breath as my hand slid up her stomach and beneath her tank top. I forced myself to stop just before I reached her breasts. "I care about you too."

"So then what could nicer than your first time being in your bed, with a woman who not only knows what she's doing, but would love to be good to you?"

"That...sounds nice." She breathed as I moved my hand just enough for the edge of it to touch the bottom of her left breast.

Leaning over, I brushed her hair away from her neck and placing my lips close to her ear, asked, "Mandy, honey, would you like me to kiss you?"

Mandy hesitated and as she looked away, I thought that would be the end, her next words would be something about her mother or that it wouldn't be right. But to my delight, her eyes turned back to me and she whispered, "Yes, please."

Sliding my hand through her hair, I cupped the back of her head, and gently easing her towards me, lowered my face to hers. Mandy released a nervous giggle that caused the moisture to between my legs to grow, and closing her eyes, parted those sweet lips. I paused just long enough to savor the sweet innocence of that pose, then placing my lips to hers began the process of stripping her of that innocence.

Mandy released a tiny whimper when my lips pressed against hers and I was aware of a sound of pleasure emanating from mine as well. Her full lips were even softer than they appeared and exerting what was close to being my last bit of control I lightly teased my lips across them, resisting the desire to kiss her much harder. My holding back paid off immediately as Mandy came to me, pressing her lips more firmly against me.

"Hmm-mm" I encouraged as I parted my lips to capture hers.

I worked my mouth side to side, still going slowly and teasingly sliding them from hers each time she tried to hold them to hers. As our kiss deepened my hand edged up further and I began caressing her soft skin. The edge of my hand rubbed along the bottom of her breasts and she moaned softly in her throat.

I stopped moving my lips and growing bolder, Mandy began kissing me harder. I opened my mouth wider and driving my tongue into her mouth moaned at the sound of her startled squeal.

Mandy didn't pull back however, and I purred as I felt her soft wet tongue begin to slide across mine. I sighed as our tongues slowly danced across each other and after a moment eased my mouth from hers.

"Wow," she said, breathing hard, "That was...oh."

Mandy moaned when burying my face in her hair, my lips found the soft creamy skin of her neck and began to suck gently on it. She let her head fall back, giving me better access to her smooth skin and moving my hand higher, I gently cupped her small breast. I felt her tense up and placing my lips to her ear, I asked, "Can I see them?"

Mandy's answer was another of those precious whimpers as I had quickly gone back to kissing her neck as I gently fondled her small firm breast.

"I...I...guess." She said quietly.

I sat up and looking down at her, smiled, "How about I show you first?"

Without waiting for an answer, I removed my hand from beneath her shirt and grabbing the bottom of my camisole began pulling it up. Mandy's eyes were wide and focused on my chest and my pussy throbbed at the look of anticipation on her face. My gaze dropped to see her now erect nipples poking through her shirt and my heart raced at the thought she would soon be topless. I teasingly lifted the top just high enough to expose the curve of my breasts and asked, "You want to see them?"

"Oh, yes." Mandy nodded, sending another thrill through me.

"But you already did, earlier today, remember?"

"From a distance." She said, her eyes fixed on my hands. "And...I thought about them all night at work." She pushed her lips into that little girl pout, "Karen, please don't tease me."

Oh, how hot was that? I quickly stripped my top off and tossing it to the side, saw Mandy's pink tongue slide across her lips at the sight of my large breasts and hard, rose colored nipples.

"Oh my god, they're....wow." she shook her head, "They're beautiful."

She lifted her hand from her lap then began to lower it. I took her wrists in my hands and brought her to my yearning tits.

"Go ahead honey," I told her as I placed her palms over my nipples. "Play with them, they're all yours."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers