Her Birthday Wish

Story Info
Wife gets more than she bargained for in bar.
3.3k words
4.2
196.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toons
Toons
3 Followers

"I really don't know if this is such a good idea." Although I openly displayed my concern even though I secretly couldn't wait for what was to come.

"Look you agreed that we could try this on my birthday and you didn't care where we did it. Your not gonna' change your mind now are you?" She said with a mix of dismay and excitement.

Of course I wasn't going to change my mind I couldn't wait to begin. I was somewhat apprehensive about the location my wife had chosen. It was this hole in the wall bar on hwy 231, which, despite its size was normally pretty busy and tonight was not the exception. I did get a funny feeling about what may happen as I watched her walk in practically dragging behind her. Seeing her dressed the way she was just brought out the deep seeded animal in my sexual sole. She was dressed like a total whore. She wore a short black mini skirt that rode up her thighs as she walked and had to be continually tugged down to maintain some perception of modesty.

I could hardly contain my wanting her as I gazed at her ample round ass when she walked. From behind she had a gorgeous hour glass figure that was slightly larger on the bottom from that great ass and thighs of hers. Her smooth, thin black skirt was just high enough to cover her fine netted thigh highs that were partially cover by knee high boots. The boots were made of patent leather and had buckles all the way up the side of them. These were only for show given the subdued black zippers that ran the length of the boots. She wore a tight fitting white snake print shirt with an open back and a low v cut front. The cleavage revealed by this shirt would have made any man nuts as they stared at her large supple 34DD breasts.

I knew from experience what others may have wondered about them as we walked in. Her nipples were large silver dollar sized until they became stimulated as I'm sure they were then. It is a pity her hair was done up so nice she had spent nearly an hour on that and her make up.

Glossy pink violet lip stick was surrounded by a pale base color contrasting sharply with her midnight blue eye liner. Her hair was pulled up with a few curls hanging down here and there and was a striking auburn with well defined highlights. My bride of nearly three years was truly the stuff that wet dreams were made out of. I had no clue what she had on beneath her skirt as she did not let me watch her get dressed; she said she wanted to surprise me. Being a betting man I figured the surprise was that nothing was beneath her skirt.

When my eyes adjusted to the dimly lit bar I got chills as I saw nearly every man and woman turn and stare at her. The bar was as I expected. I heard many indistinct voices overpowered by a blaring juke box playing some god awful country song that she of course knew the lyrics to and shimmied to as we entered. The bar took up most of the left and center while there were about twenty tables and a small dance floor next to a stage. A small partition near the back gave way to four pool tables two of which were empty. She walked directly over to a pool table and staked her claim to it. When the waitress asked her what to drink she asked for a cactus slammer. The waitress let her know just how dank of a bar this was and told her to make another choice. "Jack and Coke please." Upon which the waitress turned to me and I ordered a Budweiser.

"There is no going back now" I said, "once we start like you said no stopping no matter what."

"I know. Remember this was my idea now rack the balls." As I did what she asked me it appeared that her plan was already beginning to work. I casually looked around and saw that she was drawing the attention of more then a few guys and some were making their way over. She decided she would break as I figure she would. She over exaggerated her shot by arching her back and bending much further than necessary revealing to all who had a view the tops of her thigh highs along with her creamy white thighs and the bottom of her ass. You could see that she was wearing a purple of all colors, garter belt by the attachments to her thigh highs I couldn't be sure but I thought I may have seen a flash of material between her legs but I couldn't be sure. She held that pose as I walked up behind her to watch the balls break. I slipped my hand on her ass and she slowly turned and smiled at me. When I went to hit my solid balls she put her hand on the inside of my thighs and brushed her thumb near my sex. I now understood why she had wanted me to wear black slacks instead of jeans as I could feel her so much better. She then moved her hands up my backside and traced my spine through the tight black shirt. She had picked for me only two days prior.

Just as I was really beginning to get turned on she announced her needing of the restroom. I took advantage of her absence and let the bar tender know it was her birthday and asked him to make an announcement later.

When she returned there were a three guys lingering around our pool table trying to make conversation. She was subtly flirtatious but focused most of her efforts towards me as I focused all my attention on her. She bent over to make a useless shot and revealed to all that she was indeed wearing panties. They were thin bikini cut and deep purple in color and were a sharp contrast to the white of my wife's ass cheeks that were now everybody's eye candy. That explained the garter belt's color. While doing this I positioned myself behind and off to the side so as not to hide her show. I reached out and caressed the back of her thigh just above her stocking and made my way to the crevice between her legs. I was not at all subtle about my actions and she was not at all subtle about the pleasure she was receiving from my hand. She stared at the man directly across from her as she stroked her flat stomach and her lower breast adding to her pleasure.

I quickly made a half assed shot just so she would again get in her position. This time I was directly behind her as she jutted her wonderful ass out from the recoil of her shot. Upon feeling my growing member through my slacks she shifted her ass up and down and ground my crotch. More people were gathering to watch our antics and not just men. Just then the bar tender made his announcement and pointed her out as the birthday girl, not that everyone in the place wasn't already staring anyway. That was her signal.

She quickly turned around and dropped to her knees, undid my zipper and pulled my cock free from them. It was nearly hard already and it took little manipulation to get it fully erect to its eight inches. She began sucking me off right there for everyone to see and cupped my balls and dug a finger into the area just behind them. This show was all part of the plan. As she sucked my cock she made eye contact with two of our three new friends. She waved them over and was not turned down. She used each of her hands to undue the men's pants and release there already stiff members. The man to my right was nearly my size but about an inch shorter, the man to my left made me feel like a child again. His dick must have been ten inches long and three or four in diameter! Her eyes grew wide with anticipation as she turned her mouth's attention from me to his member. She could hardly fit the head into her mouth but she was not going to give up. After a few lubricating strokes of her mouth she went for broke only to be able to get half in her mouth. She took turns orally satisfying the three of us.

After about six or seven minutes I grabbed her hair and yanked her up and pushed her back onto the pool table. I spread her legs and moved them her panties to the side to reveal to those who could see in the crowd that she had totally shaved her pussy. As I kneeled down to begin to eat her pussy the man with the slightly smaller penis, Steve as we learned, got up on the table and crammed his cock back into my wife mouth. Her pussy juice nearly poured out of her panties as I pushed them further to the side. I began working her bud with my tongue and easily slid two fingers into her sopping hole. I looked up to see the larger man, Paul, begin to release her breasts. In deed as I expected her nipples were rock hard and easy targets for his swirling tongue followed by his teeth. She tensed a little when he bit her left breast and roughly squeezed her other but that was overshadowed by her moans as she continued to suck Steve's member. I slowly pushed my fingers into her pussy and licked her lips and pulled them with my mouth. I made hard circles around her clit with my tongue before settling on it and sucking it seemingly pulling it far away from its hood. It took less than two minutes before her pussy clenched up and she began to climax. She moaned and tried to scream through Steve's shaft as my face was drenched by her cum but he would not allow her to release his cock.

Although my cock had slightly softened a bit upon looking at the scene it was immediately ready for action. Watching one man cram his dick in my wife's mouth while another roughly fondled her boobs to the point it made her wince with pain and pleasure produced an instant erection. I stood up and with out her realizing it shoved my cock into her soaking wet pussy. As I pumped her for all I was worth another man from the crowd got on the table and decided he wanted some oral pleasure as well. She was happy to oblige him. Paul watched my cock slamming into her pussy and gripped her breasts at their base. This allowed me to see that despite his grip their size was such that they still moved with my thrusts. Becoming increasingly excited and annoyed at her panties getting in the way I ripped the material straight out from under her. After a few more minutes Steve was the first to blow his load. He gripped her head as he shot as far into her throat as he could causing her to gag her gag and spit he and is seed out. His subsequent shot were on her face. Seeing this sent me over the edge and I began to unload deep within her womanhood. Paul knowingly got out of the way as I decided to pull it out for a few chest and stomach shots. She greedily rubbed it in and licked her fingers.

When I moved away Paul decided to have at her pussy. He quickly got into position before she realized what was going on and slammed his massive tool into her womb. She arched her back than quickly sat back up as his balls tapped her ass crack from him burying it all the way in. Despite her thorough lubrication from her cum and the fucking I gave her his cock seemed to pull her pussy lips inwards making them nearly disappear. Although this was noticeably uncomfortable to her I was getting turned on by it as was the third man who quickly pulled her back to the table and straddled her shoulders so she could continue to suck his dick. Paul then began to ravage her pussy. You could see her inner lips come out as her pussy clung to his huge shaft. He decided he too wanted to watch her tits bounce and ripped her shirt apart and grabbed one nipple as he squeezed the same boob with his other hand. The pounding of her pussy was making her slightly distressed so she tried to push the man away from her head. This was no use as others had gotten closer and quickly grabbed her arms and pinned them making her helpless to this sexual onslaught. Even though her head was hurting slightly from the third man fucking her face she felt another orgasm being brought on by the huge object deep inside her. Watching my wife being taken and spread out like that I began to stroke myself. Helpless to her own body's sexual desires she succumbed to an earth shattering orgasm. He held onto her garter belt to gain leverage for each of his powerful thrusts. Her pussy squeezed Paul's member as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure ripped through her but there was no stopping the double pounding she was receiving.

The man attached to the giant cock between her legs decided he wanted to go at her from a different position so he nudged the third man, James, out of the way and used his ample body strength to lift her up into the air, spin her, and bed her over the pool table. She had no time to react and was somewhat worn out by her actions so couldn't resist even if she wanted to. Once again he was jamming his cock deep with in her pussy. There was a loud slapping sound as his hips contacted her ass on every thrust. A second sound of his balls tapping her clit was also audible. He had a tight grip on her waist and pulled her into every thrust. The men from the crowd once again had her arms splayed out and in their control. Paul smacked her ass and left deep red hand prints every where he made contact. "You are such a whore!" he said. She did not reply. "YOU ARE SUCH A WHORE I SAID!" this time he grabbed her hair and pulled her back hard.

"Yes I am a whore," she was able to get out despite the position of her head and neck.

"Do you love getting fucked by me and my buddies here?"

"Yes I love it when you fuck me with that big cock of yours. Oh Oh. Please give it to me fuck me. Pound my pussy. Fuck me like the slut I …" her words were cut off as James took control of her head and again stuffed his cock into her mouth. Paul pulled out momentarily as the four men positioned her so that she was completely on the pool table with her ass high into the air. He got right back into position and proceeded to fuck her like she had never been. I looked around to see that I was not the only man stoking myself. James pulled his averaged sized prick from her mouth and shot all over her face and hair as Paul continued his relentless pursuit of an orgasm. Man that guy has stamina.

In place of James a woman appeared. About mod to late twenties with a decent sized chest. She lifted her skirt to reveal a well groomed pussy with completely shaved lips free from underwear. My lady was hesitant at first but was not given a choice as the men holding her arms pulled tight and pressed her into the awaiting folds. Watching my wife get fucked by a man that must be related to a horse while eating another woman pussy was enough to send me over the edge I came right there for a second time while Paul was still working on his first.

He then did something I never expected and that my wife wasn't wanting or ready for. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and positioned it behind her virgin asshole. She tried to move her butt away but more on lookers grabbed her ankles and held her in place. She tried to orally protest but was pushed into the ladies pussy. Her eyes made contact with mine as if saying enough while he began to insert his cock into her puckered hole. I looked back and mouthed "No matter what" after a few short stokes he was able to get it all the way in all ten inches. I couldn't believe her asshole could stretch like that. She grimaced in pain as he worked up to a steady pace but something odd began to happen. As he pumped into her it began to feel good. Soon she was moaning into the ladies trimmed muff a he surely began to rapidly pump her tight rump.

"Man your ass is sooo tight" he snorted!

"Oh yes!" she was able to say, "Fuck my ass! Fuck me good! Give it to me! Smack my ass and fuck me like the slut I am! GOD don't stop pleeeeease!" Paul was all too happy to comply. "Ungh! Oh oww! Oh yes ungh!" was all that came out as he abused her ass inside and out.

"Oh yeah bitch I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?" The men allowed her to lift her head to speak

"I don't care just keep fucking me I'm about to cum again."

"That right take this cock you little slut. Do you like that? HUH? Like it?"

"Oh yes please oh I…Give it to me… I want your cum deep in me oooh ...I'm fixin' to…" Her head was pushed back into the lady's pussy. Paul's thrusts were getting to an all time peak in power and speed. The sound of his pounding seemed to drown out the juke box. As my wife came for a third time she clenched down and squeezed the lady's clit with her teeth and lips causing her to climax as well. Finally as all this was happening Paul finally came. The first few spurts erupted deep in her womb while the last half gallon or so it seemed splashed onto her ass and up her back. The view was that of an abused back side dripping sperm from him, myself, and her own cum down onto the pool table and down her thighs, along her thigh highs, and into her boots.

Steve had gotten hard again and was quick to replace the worn out stud. On of the men holding her arms decided to get a little head as another man took position on her arm. After a few pumps into her pussy he too wanted to put it in her little pink hole. In no time he was cumming again.

My wife took six more cocks that night between her ass, pussy, and her mouth. She also sucked me off for a third orgasm. We lost track of how many orgasms she had but it was well into the double digits. Just talking about it makes us instantly horny. We haven't decided yet although I know where her vote will go but we are thinking about making that a birthday tradition.

Toons
Toons
3 Followers