Her Blind Love

Story Info
Blind man sees exactly what she needs.
5.4k words
4.59
25.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kari ann
kari ann
8 Followers

Shelving the remaining books, Andrea scanned the rooms and smiled with pleasure that Michael was the only one still there with her. As usual, he was sitting on the audio room sofa, seemingly oblivious to anything outside of the room. Since he began visiting her small library the last few weeks, her heart would skip with anticipation each time she saw him walk through the front door. She would make excuses to work near him and watch with fascination as his face lit up with contented affection to each unique musical piece he had chosen. Mesmerized by his passionate reactions, she would almost feel intoxicated as she inhaled the masculine scent of his cologne.

Never believing that love at first sight was possible, she instantly questioned that silly conviction the first time she laid her pretty green eyes upon this stunning man. Standing at least six feet tall, his dusty brown hair fell comfortably around his smooth face, his muscular shoulders blending into a warm soothing body that she envisioned herself snuggling into on a snowy winter's evening. His size contradicted his gentle manner, the tone of his voice never rising above a casual whisper. But the magnetic feature that caused her legs to buckle beneath her was his sensual chestnut eyes.

She couldn't explain the wonderful feeling she got the first time she looked into them. A warm streak blushed from her autumn hair to the tips of her rose colored toes. She suddenly wished this stranger would reach out and wrap his strong arms around her lonely shoulders and pull her close. Since that time, her feelings only seem to grow stronger each time she's around him. She works throughout the day, continuously eyeing the clock, waiting for the playful shadows to escort him back to her door. She yearns to feel his hands caressing her soft skin, his fingers winding through her long tresses, his passionate kisses arousing the bittersweet hunger buried deep within her. She wonders with heartache if he feels the slightest hint of this burning connection that she herself is at a total loss to explain. They have only shared casual conversations, and she cannot tell if he has any feelings for her other than that of a polite acquaintance. At times, she thinks that maybe he's starting to show a little interest, but then she quickly dismisses it as wishful thinking. The combination of her past history with men and timid fear of rejection has kept her from expressing her feelings to him. And as passionately as she loves gazing into his dark beautiful eyes, she knows that he can never return that gaze to see the desire she holds for him within hers. She sighs quietly as she grabs the last book from the cart and places it on the shelf.

She hears a small clicking sound and glances at Michael as he unfolds his shiny black cane. He stands up, swiping it back and forth in front of his leather shoes and descends the stairs toward the outside door. The familiar pang of disappointment that he's leaving catches like a rock in her chest. She dreads the thought of spending another lonely night wondering if tomorrow will be the day he finally notices he can't live without her and sweeps her off her feet and into his life. Seeing him begin to open the door, she realizes she has to do something now.

Panicked, she dashes down the stairs after him. Leaning toward him, she grazes her shoulder against his hard chest and whispers toward his ear in her most seductively soft voice, "I hope you have a very pleasurable evening, Michael." Suddenly, her heel catches on the bottom step and she tumbles into him, sending them both sprawling onto the thickly woven door mat.

Instantly wishing she could disappear inside one of her books, she can feel the flame of embarrassment flicker from the inside out. "Oh Michael, I am so sorry. I am such a klutz!" she whimpers. As they both grab the railing to get back on their feet, she squeezes her eyes shut, wondering how she could have just done something so stupid. So much for trying to be the enchanting library seductress, now he's just going to think she's some kind of raving uncoordinated dip. Believing she will only make matters worse if she says anything else, she clamps her lips shut and dashes back up the steps.

Michael turns to face the direction of her footsteps, his lips curling in amusement at her sweet attempt to get his attention. "Everything's fine hon, really, it's ok," he grins, smoothing down his pant legs. Afraid she will burst into tears and humiliate herself further, she doesn't say anything. They both stand silently as the clock ticks politely into the air.

Sensing now that she finds no humor in the situation, he tries to reassure her, "it's alright, Andrea. It was just an accident." Still, she remains silent. He clears his throat awkwardly. "Well, I guess I'll get going now if everything's ok?" he asks, unsure what else to say, but worried that she seems to be pretty upset. Hearing his voice change from a jovial tone to genuine concern, she starts feeling even more foolish.

She mentally wills herself to control her emotions enough to answer him this time. "Sure Michael, I'm fine and again, I'm truly sorry. Have a nice evening." Her voice trembling on the last word, she's ready for him to leave now so she can scream and pout in self pity, then stomp home to dive into any kind of mocha- fudge-caramel-peanut-pecan treat she can find. She shuts down the computer, slides her black suede coat over her shoulders, and turns to leave, surprised to find that he's waiting outside the glass door

She pushes the door open a notch. "Did you need something else, Michael?" she asks, worried that maybe he really was injured from the fall.

"Well, Andrea I've been wanting to ask you something," he stammers, "I know this is short notice, but I was wondering if you would be interested in having dinner with me tonight?"

Totally caught off guard by his invitation, she just stares into space as intangible little cupids suddenly appear from nowhere and dance in harmony above her head.

"Andrea?"

Blinking her eyes and returning from her brief bout of cartoon like insanity, she looks at him and smiles brightly. "Uh no, I mean yes, I mean no I don't have any plans tonight and yes I would love to have dinner with you," she blurts out in one long confusing breath. She's still trying to soak up the idea that he actually asked her out after she made such a fool of herself.

He smiles and extends his hand to take hers. She feels an indescribable rush as their hands touch for the first time, and a wild shriek of delight begins to pulsate in her throat. She bites her lip to stifle any crazy sound that might clue him in on how neglected her love life has been the last few years. She'd only had a few serious relationships and each guy ended up treating her worse than the one before. Her last boyfriend caused her so much emotional pain that she decided to give up on relationships altogether. She felt her heart would split into a million pieces if she faced that kind of sadness and betrayal again. That had been three years ago and she had firmly stuck to her decision. Until now. There was something entirely different about Michael and even though her protective inner voice warned her to be cautious, she knew deep in her heart she had to take a chance on him or she would end up regretting it. Still clinging to his hand, she turns off the lights and locks the door, her mind still reeling at this surprising turn of events.

As they walk hand in hand along the quiet neighborhood streets, the only sounds blowing through the crisp January air are that of a car horn or barking dog, mixed with the rhythmic tapping of Michael's cane against the concrete. The silence between them is not uncomfortable, but familiar, like that of a seasoned married couple out for their regular evening stroll. Ending their short walk, they arrive at a charming Italian restaurant at the edge of the downtown area. Once inside, they settle into a secluded spot in the corner.

As soft flames flicker from the burning candlelight, romantic music surrounds them. Michael's charming personality and witty conversation are reflected as absolute perfection in her longing eyes. In contrast of the previously silent walking couple, they chat incessantly, as if their souls were childhood friends who had just settled in for a long awaited reunion. They share with each other their hobbies, personal aspirations, family histories and general life stories. Michael tells Andrea that he lost his sight eight years ago in an accident, but he can still see colors and objects vividly in his mind. She remains fascinated as he shares an assortment of amusing stories and hilarious jokes. He causes her to laugh so much, she almost spills her wine. She can't believe how strong and independent he is, and such a wonderful sense of humor. She doesn't care that his eyes cannot see, only that she could spend a lifetime getting lost in the amazing man behind them.

The hours pass by so quickly that before they know it, it's 1:00 am and closing time. After paying the bill, they slip on their coats and head out into the frosty night air. They slowly walk to her apartment, their hands entwined as the stars blink approvingly at the young couple. Stopping at her doorstep, she nervously looks down and anticipates the next move. "Would you like to come inside?" she asks, uncertainty swirling inside her words.

Remaining silent, he reaches his hand to cup her chin delicately and lifts her face to his. He leans down and softly kisses her strawberry red lips as her heart flutters with excitement. His mouth tenderly covers hers, his warm tongue gliding invitingly between her open lips. She has never felt so elated from a simple kiss and wonders if she somehow fell into one of her library book fairy tales. She can feel the warmth flowing through every inch of her body and silently wonders if he will ask to stay with her tonight. Almost in answer to her thoughts, he softly pulls away, then moves his hand to stroke her cheek.

He smiles gently. "Our time will come and it will be like nothing you've felt before princess. I promise." Pulling her into his arms, he holds her for a few more moments, then turns and walks away. She leans against the door frame, staring into the peaceful shadows, listening as the tap of his cane grows weaker in the distance. Twisting her hair around her fingers, the faint aroma of his cologne floods her nostrils. The lingering scent leaves her yearning for him and wondering when 'their time' would be. Turning around, she walks inside and bolts the door, still in a daze. She sways to her bedroom, pulls her blue satin nightgown around her body and slides far beneath the blankets to happily reflect on the magical moments of the evening.

As the days and weeks go by, their sweet love grows with each precious moment they share. When they are apart, her thoughts of their wonderful romance remain constant and her life finally begins to feel happy and relaxed. Everything is exactly as she hoped and dreamed it would be. Except, they still have not made love to each other. He leaves her desperately wanting and needing more, but holds back with the continued promise that their time will soon come. She aches to feel his hands touching her naked body, his skin and lips hot against hers, his tongue making her cry out in ecstasy. She can feel the wetness building between her legs at just the thought of his gentle fingers touching her there.

Grabbing a raspberry popsicle to cool off, Andrea sinks into the huge pillows on her bed and closes her eyes. Licking her treat slowly, she nervously decides that she has to tell him how much she needs to make love to him. She knows they have a wonderful relationship and she shouldn't feel nervous about talking to him, but self doubt always finds it way into her decisions. The phone rings suddenly, jolting her from her thoughts. She has a feeling it's him and smiles as she purrs into the receiver, "Hello you handsome stud."

"Hi beautiful, I hope it was me you were thinking about?" He teases her in that familiar way that always brings a contented smile to her lips.

"Of course I was thinking about you, always and only you, my sweet man," she coos playfully, her tongue swirling around the fruity ice. Taking a deep breath, she adds, "And actually, I was hoping we'd be able to get together soon, Michael." She bites her lip a little, feeling anxious, wondering again how she will bring this up to him and what he will think of her.

"Well, now that you mention it, I was planning on making you a special dinner at my place. Would tomorrow night at seven work for you, sweetie?"

"That would be terrific Michael. Wow, so gorgeous and he knows how to cook too! What else don't I know about you, handsome? " she jokes teasingly.

"Oh I still have a few surprises for you, honey," he whispers into the phone. " And, by the way, would you please wear your sexiest dress and high heels for me tomorrow night?"

A bit surprised since he obviously can't see her wearing it, she still answers excitedly, "Michael, I'll wear whatever you want me to wear, whenever you want me to wear it!"

He laughs quietly into the phone. "Well then, I'll be waiting with a kiss and a rose. Sweet dreams princess."

Placing the phone back in it's cradle, goosebumps invade her warm skin, as his words once again leave her feeling like the only woman in the world. He truly makes her feel like a princess. She finishes the last of her popsicle and falls to sleep thinking that she couldn't possibly fall any more in love with him. She soon finds out that's it's impossbile not to.

The next night finally arrives and a quick glance at her watch shows it's almost 7:00 pm. She hurriedly, but carefully this time, clicks her heels up the steps to Michael's townhouse. Wanting to feel and look the part of a sexy siren, she had taken extra care in getting herself ready tonight. Curling her long red hair into soft ringlets, she pulled it back with a gold barrette. She applied light green eyeshadow, rose blush and pale crimson lip gloss to highlight her classic features. Looking at her reflection, she had to admit she looked pretty hot. The short red mini dress showed off her sensual curves and her four inch red heels added the perfect touch. She topped everything off with a sultry new perfume that the saleslady promised would have her man all over her before the end of the evening. And at $70 a bottle, she laughingly decided it better do the job or the nice saleslady would be getting a nice little return in the morning.

She licks her lips and rings the doorbell. Her eyes glaze with loving admiration, as Michael greets her with his handsome smile and leads her into his cozy apartment. The sensual music, colorful flower arrangements and flaming candlelight envelope her in romantic sweetness. A mouth watering aroma from the kitchen mixes pleasantly with the lavender scent of the candles. She turns and looks at this amazing man, who she truly feels she does not deserve. He is dressed in khaki slacks, suede shoes, and a navy blue shirt that shows off his muscular physique. He reaches for her hand and brings it to his lips gently.

"Welcome to your castle of passion, my beautiful princess."He flashes her that charming grin that always melts her heart.

A demure smile crosses her lips. "Thank you my handsome prince." She giggles as his lips tickle her hand. They both laugh and pull each other into a loving embrace.

"Michael, everything looks and smells terrific. How did you do all of this by yourself?" She immediately regrets her words, hoping he doesn't think she meant he couldn't do it alone.

He just smiles and runs his fingers lightly over her shoulders and neck, "I have many, many hidden talents."

She smiles back, believing every word. They sit down together on the sofa, her head resting against his shoulder, and cuddle for a few minutes. Soon, Michael gets up, and pulls out a dining room chair for her. "I will be your waiter tonight, Miss," then whispers seductively, "and my services will be available all night long."

She raises her eyebrows and mumbles with a wicked grin, "Mmmmm, I think I like the sound of that."

He serves a fabulous meal of wild rice soup, tossed salad, vegetable lasagna in white sauce, rosemary breadsticks, a vintage wine and a decadent whipped chocolate mousse. "Michael, I can't remember when I've had such a delicious meal." She licks her satiated lips.

"Well Andrea, I've had many years to practice cooking and everything in my kitchen is labeled by touch to make it more convenient. But I'll be honest and let you know my neighbor did help me out with some things tonight. " He grins sheepishly.

She looks at him and smiles. "Well everything was absolutely wonderful, just like you." She leans over and kisses him. Reaching for her hand, he stands up and silently leads her from the table into the bedroom, kissing and stroking her silky red curls along the way.

He leads her to the huge bed, the sultry music still playing in the background. She sees a lovely red rose on the pillow, along with a card with her name written on it. She picks up the rose and inhales the luscious scent.

"Please read your card, my love." His arm rests around the curve of her back.

She opens the envelope and her eyes softly mist as she begins to read the most beautiful words she has ever seen.

My Sweet Andrea,

You have changed my world in a way you may never truly know. The missing piece of the puzzle needed to complete my heart was found the precious day you fell into my arms. This world can be a very scary and lonely place when there's no one there to make you laugh and hold you and kiss away your tears I don't think you truly understand what a compassionate and unique woman you are. You are the woman of my dreams, my soulmate, my best friend, my confidant, and my eternal love. Your heart possesses the key to the eyes of my soul. This special night, I want to give you the infinite pleasure and love your heart and body so richly deserves. I am eternally grateful that I found you and will cherish your sweet love forever.

Love always,

Michael

P.S. Will you marry me, princess???

Feeling weak in the knees, her eyes open wide with shock at the last words. She wraps her arms around him tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oh yes Michael, I will marry you!!!! You are the most romantic, loving man in the world!!!!!!"

"Oh Andrea, you have made me so happy." Smiling, he reaches for her left hand and slides a beautiful diamond ring onto her slender finger. Her eyes light up as she fans her fingers against the light, ecstatic at how perfect the ring and this man fits in her life.

"Thank you Michael, it's absolutely beautiful."

He pulls her inside his protective arms, stroking her face gently. "It's not one tenth as beautiful as you are to me. Let me show you how much I love you tonight, my precious." he whispers, unclasping the barrette from her hair and running his hands through it as it falls loosely around her shoulders. He tenderly kisses her tears away.

"Oh Michael, you don't know how long I've waited for this night to come," she leans into him, her pulse racing in excitement, and searches for his lips. As they kiss, she reaches her hands to her breasts and begins to undo the top button of her dress.

He gently stops her, pulling her hands into his. "Andrea, please let me do everything . I want you to feel my love as I pleasure every incredible inch of your wonderful body." He slowly pushes her onto the bed , kissing her neck and the outline of her jaw lightly. "Tell me how you dressed for me tonight."

"I'm wearing a tight, cherry red dress and matching high heels," she says, feeling her body stir with excitement at describing her sexy clothes to him.

kari ann
kari ann
8 Followers
12