Her Blue Dodge Minivan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,442 Followers

"I haven't stopped loving you, and I miss you very much. But it doesn't feel as though anything is different, at least not yet. I'm still absolutely furious with you, and I still don't want you around. If you thought this talk would end with me asking you to come home, you can forget it."

All this was said in such a matter-of-fact way, it was chilling. In the six weeks since he'd thrown me out, his white-hot rage had changed into something even more scary, a kind of grim determination.

I cried some more, trying not to make too much noise. Finally I calmed down a little, and I sort of whispered, "will you at least...think about it?"

He looked at me for a long time, coolly, as though I were some sort of unpleasant object unexpectedly in his path. Then he got up to put our coffee cups in the sink. Without turning back to look at me he said, "yeah, I'll think about it."

That was clearly my dismissal. I managed to make it back out to my car without breaking down completely, but once I was behind the wheel I just lost it. I sat and sobbed for twenty minutes. I don't think Danny saw me—he'd gone back into the house and closed the door.

ohio
ohio
4,442 Followers
12