Her Body

Story Info
A man thinks about his lover on the way home from work.
1.2k words
3.36
6.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body is my Heaven on Earth. Every waking moment that I'm apart from her, all I'm doing is yearning to be back between her luscious sun-kissed thighs once more. That is why, while on my way home from work, I was barely shocked to feel blood rushing to my groin upon imagining what was waiting for me at home. I bit my lower lip, squirming a bit in my seat as I let my mind wander. The road in front of me was very straight and narrow for miles, and I decided to unwind a little bit and release some steam.

I could just picture her soft and flawless skin, her dark curly hair and her sensual hazel eyes. I could most definitely picture her breasts, a bit larger than a handful, with perky pink nipples. I could imagine my vision traversing down her taught stomach, to rest between her thighs. I idly began to squeeze my bulge through my pants, lost in my thoughts. Her pussy is perfect; her lips are small and barely prominent. Her clit is fairly large and a personal favorite of mine. I loved to pull out and squirt right on her pussy, coating that clit with cum. Her hole is tight and almost always wet. She tends to make a mess when cumming; which is something I can't help but love in a woman. I continued my preview of her body, flipping her over mentally and spreading her ass with my thumbs. Her ass is that of a gymnast; thick and healthy. I felt another drip of precum leave the head of my cock upon coming to her asshole.

While of course her pussy is the stuff of dreams, I cannot help my deep attraction to her ass. It is a nearly unnatural pink, always clean and always shaved. I loved to rim her, turning that little hole into a perfect place for my cock to ravage. I loved to press my cockhead to the hole and just rub it back and forth until I blow my load right on top of it. Something about covering that tight hole with cum just is so fucking hot. I unzipped my fly and let my cock free from its clothing prison. I let out a shameless groan, using my precum to lube up my cock and beginning to stroke it up and down slowly. 'I'll just edge a bit,' I thought, grunting a little to contain myself, hips twitching. I couldn't stand how rowdy she made me just by dancing around in my mind. It was nearly crazy.

After a very torturous session of edging and nearly painting my car with cum on several occasions, I nearly barreled through my front door. I dropped my brief case and jacket on the ground in the general area of the coat hooks, kicked off my shoes, and walked upstairs to burst into the bedroom where she was undeniably waiting. There she was, and I felt a deep electric shock straight to my groin area upon viewing her. Her dark hair was draped over her back and she was on her hands and knees facing away from the door, revealing everything to me. She wore nothing but some lingerie thigh highs with lace at the tops, her toes curled in the socks in such a sexy way I felt like fainting. Her fingers were peeking between her thighs, rubbing the already swollen and wet nub of her little clit.

"Oh, baby." She mumbled, a mix of false surprise and amusement in her voice. She didn't sit up or look my way, just shook her hips side to side. "I need you to fuck me, baby." She continued after a quiet moment. I snapped out of my stupor and unzipped my pants, dropping them to the ground and discarding my shirt as well. I approached the bed and laid on my stomach, my face coming within inches of her ass. I heard her moan upon feeling my breath on her core, and then I was gone. I closed the distance between me and sweet Heaven and lapped from her pussy to her asshole, lingering on the bud. She moaned in a steady cadence now, pressing back against my wet tongue like a bitch in heat. I grabbed hold of the back of her thighs and lifted her hips just a little more outwards, circling her clit with my lips and sucking. This caused her to rapidly hunch and stretch out her hips, and I felt her juices begin to squirt out steadily. I groaned around her little swollen nub and moved my head in order to also add two fingers into her pussy, rapidly rubbing her gspot as I sucked on her clit. I flicked it with my tongue rapidly. I felt her go insane around me, thighs trapping me as she squirted a torrent of hot liquid all over my face. I continued this way for some time, until she pushed away my head in a desperate attempt to stop the overstimulation.

I panted, my cock incredibly hard in my boxers. She collapsed flat on her belly, thighs still twitching occasionally from the intense orgasm. I caught ahold of my breath and tugged off my boxers, grabbing hold of her hips a bit roughly, the way I knew she loved, and made her put her knees underneath her body. Her fists curled into the sheets, preparing for the inevitable ecstasy she was about to be put through. I spread her, staring at her wet cunt and little asshole still winking from the last throes of orgasm. I smirked, licking my lips, and rubbed my cock against her cunt and asshole, collecting the incredible wetness. She moaned softly as my cock hit her swollen and sensitive clit. I grabbed her hip with one hand, and with the other I tugged her hair in my fist, snapping her head back. She groaned out, pressing herself back against my cock, ready to be bred.

I straightened myself out, lining up with her unbelievably tight pussy, and pressed in slowly. It felt like silk around my cock, convulsing and wet. I moaned aloud, eyes closing in pleasure as I bottomed out. She whimpered, lowering her top half and preparing to be pounded. I complied with her nonverbal request and began to pound her pussy, slamming in and out. My balls, swollen and full of cum, slapped her clit. This in turn set of another round of orgasms for her, her pussy squirting all over the sheets as she screamed loudly. I grunted and groaned, my own noises getting louder and louder as I felt my cock pulse and twitch inside of her hole. I felt myself approach my orgasm, and before I could allow myself the pleasure of cumming in her pussy, I pulled it out and pressed it instead to her asshole. She gasped, unable even to process the change before I was shoving my more-than-lubed cock deep into her ass. I gasped, eyes shooting open. The tight squeezing around my cock was more than enough to make me cum. I nearly shouted as a shot of pleasure overtook me, humping into her ass without pulling out as I squirted volley after volley of semen deep inside her. She was still squirting and screaming like a wild animal. After what felt like minutes we both came to a stop. This is why her body is my wonderland.