Her Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
733 Followers

"The little one," Colin said. He glanced around at the men who shopped alone, with their wives, or their girlfriends, and he watched them steal glances at his sister. She wore a short-waisted coat trimmed in fake fur, and she had it unzipped to her belt. She bent over to put the olives in the cart, and Colin realized what they were all looking at. Camile looked good. No, she looked great.

Camile found Colin staring. She cocked her head to the side and gave him an odd look, but she didn't say anything about it until they got home. He was shelving meat in the freezer when she stepped up behind him. She put her hand on his shoulder and asked, "Back in the grocery store, why were you looking at me like that?"

He closed the freezer and leaned back against the counter. "I wanted to see what all the other guys were looking at," he said. "I liked the view."

"That's a little creepy," Camile said. She stepped back from Colin, but her smile gave her away. "I have to get ready for work," she said. Camile walked to her bedroom with a little extra sway in her hips. She was confident that her brother was watching, and that felt good.

Colin took a basketball to the park to blow off steam and maybe get his head straight before he made dinner. He sat at the table long after he ate and caught up on his reading. The table was cluttered with journals when Camile came home, and the dishes were still unwashed.

"Wow, they still print paper journals?" she said, and dropped into the chair next to her brother. She flipped through one open by his elbow and asked, "Is this all about concrete?"

"'Fraid so," Colin said. He sniffed at Camile and asked, "What's that smell?"

"That's probably the onion soup that some twitchy old lady made me spill down my leg. Sometimes when I get off work I just feel greasy and gross. That's how I feel now. I'm going to shower."

Colin sat back and watched Camile's butt as she walked away. He was still staring after her when she came back from her bedroom. She'd pulled off her uniform and replaced it with the dress shirt that Joyce gave her to sleep in on Christmas Eve. She held her pajamas, shampoo and conditioner in the crook of one arm and stopped on the other side of the table. "You look like you have something on your mind," she said.

"What? Oh," Colin said. His thoughts had wandered. "I was thinking that I need to get a life—a social life." He sat back and studied the way his shirt draped over Camile's breasts.

Camile watched where her brother's eyes went then with a wave of her hand and a sarcastic edge to her voice she said, "You have a job. Why do you want a social life? It'll just get in your way."

Colin tried to ignore his sister's sarcasm and said, "I think that without a social life my sex life is going to be pretty one-sided."

"Oh lord," Camile said and rolled her eyes. She bent down and wobbled on one foot then the other. Colin didn't know what she was doing until she stood up with her panties dangling from her fingertips. She dropped them on the table in front of him and said, "I wore those all day. Maybe you can use them to get a start on your one-sided sex life."

Colin stared at the crumpled little pile of satin and elastic and listened to Camile start her shower. It was the thought that they were still warm that made him pick them up. He inhaled his sister's musky scent from the fabric, and he was surprised at how it excited him.

Camile finished her shower, found the table cleared, and the dishwasher loaded. The television was on and Colin watched from the sofa. She stopped at the refrigerator to get a cup of yogurt, brought it to the sofa and crossed her legs to sit facing her brother. She stirred the yogurt then noticed her panties on the table and leaned past Colin to reach them. "But you haven't used them!" she said.

"What do you mean?" Colin asked. He took the panties away from her and dropped them on the cushion beside him. "What did you expect me to do with them?"

"Eric traveled now and then. He wasn't gone long like you are," Camile said. She swallowed a spoonful of yogurt and stirred the cup again before she went on. "I used to hide dirty underwear in his luggage as a surprise, and they were always dirtier when I unpacked his bag. He used them to jack off, and I was happy to sorta be there for him."

Colin laughed. "They smelled good," he said. "But I didn't think of jacking off with my sister's panties. Maybe if I had a little longer to think about it..."

Camile turned red. "Maybe I didn't think that through very far," she said, "I thought maybe you'd like it, and I'd be kinda flattered." She swallowed another spoonful of yogurt, picked up the TV remote, and started flipping through the channels. "What's on? Or did you turn it on for noise and lights?"

"Noise and lights," Colin said. "We could watch a movie or something."

"You pick one," Camile said and pushed the remote into Colin's hands. She turned her attention back to the yogurt, swallowed another spoonful then moved close to her brother. "I'm not going to eat all of this," she said and held the spoon up in front of him. "Open up."

"Am I your garbage disposal?" Colin asked, and Camile stuffed the spoon into his mouth. He sputtered and wiped his chin then opened his mouth when she offered another spoonful. Her dark hair and brown eyes, the symmetry of his sister's face were familiar to him, but somehow he felt like he was watching some other woman.

Colin picked the first movie that came up. Camile set the empty yogurt cup aside and squeezed her brother's thigh to get his attention. "Would you do something for me tomorrow?" she asked. Colin raised his eyebrows, so she went on, "Would you take me to church?"

"Who are you, and what have you done with my sister?" Colin asked. "I haven't been to church in years."

"The last time I went was to take Grandma to some friend's funeral," Camile said, "And I was like seventeen." She looked away from Colin and talked to the television. "I don't know why I want to go to church. Maybe with everything else changing it would be good to find something that stays the same."

Colin lifted his laptop from the table in front of them, handed it to Camile, and said, "Find the church and the schedule, and I'll take you there." The television made a noisy background for their planning, and then Camile laid her head on her brother's shoulder and watched the movie—or Colin thought she did. The show was almost over when he realized that she was asleep.

He sat Camile up to wake her and said, "You should go to bed." He turned off the television while she pulled herself together, and when she was gone he picked up her panties, inhaled the scent that still clung to the soft fabric, and took them with him to bed.

Camile woke Colin in the morning when breakfast was almost ready. She shook his shoulder and said, "Get up, you lazy lout," then found her panties where he dropped them the night before. He rolled over and groaned while she lifted the still-damp underwear from the floor. Colin had enjoyed them and, as awkward as that should have been, Camile was more than flattered. She was thrilled.

Church was easy for Camile. She sat with her brother while friendly parishioners smiled in their direction. Outside the church they stood in sunlit clouds of their own breath, and she explained to the curious that they weren't married—they were just a brother and sister.

Colin took Camile to lunch at a busy deli. It felt like a date to Camile, and to the people in the deli they looked like a couple. She gave up on explanations and gave in to the urge to please her date. Her brother got her brightest smiles and playful conversation.

"It's warm in here," Camile said and opened the top button in her blouse. Really, Camile was a little excited by the way her brother looked at her. And—as wrong as it should have been—she wanted to give him more to look at.

A question had tickled at the back of her mind all morning, and it was time to ask. She leaned to his ear to whisper, "When you took my panties to bed with you last night. Did you think of me?"

Colin jerked away and looked at his little sister. She probably asked her question to watch him blush, and he wasn't likely to win her game. He turned red and said, "I don't remember."

"You liar!" Camile said and laughed at him. She still wanted to know, but she let the question lie.

The afternoon warmed. Sheets of water spread across streets and sidewalks from gray piles of melting snow, so Colin decided to go for a run before the water froze to slick sheets, and he took Camile with him. It was after their run, when Camile leaned on her brother's broad shoulder and stretched her quads, that she brought her question up again.

"If you can't remember then you must not have been thinking of me," she said and expected that Colin would know exactly what she was talking about. He did.

"Or maybe I was thinking about you," he said, "And there just wasn't much to remember." He laughed at his sister's frown. It looked like he won a round.

Dinner was done and the kitchen was clean when Colin found Camile on the sofa. She wore her pajamas and played a video game without much success. He sat down beside her, reached for the controller, and said, "I'll show you how to do that."

"No!" Camile said and pulled the controller back. "I want to figure it out myself." She held it away from her brother and tried to push him back.

"But it's just one thing," Colin said. He watched his sister set her jaw, and he looked away. They'd fought these battles for years. That moment when he decided he wasn't going to fight her again came just a split-second before his petty frustration boiled over. He dove at the controller, pushed Camile down onto the couch, and pulled it out of her hand.

Camile squawked and struggled under Colin. She managed to squirm around to face him and dug her fingers into his ribs until he jerked his arms to his sides. It wasn't about the game controller anymore, it was about control.

Colin dropped the controller, pulled Camile's hands away, and held her wrists together between them. He pinned Camile against the back of the sofa, and when she stopped struggling he found himself face to face with his little sister. Their breath came fast and shallow. Colin's eye's searched Camile's face, and he inhaled her scent. Something happened that had never happened before. His cock started to bulge in his jeans. He struggled to calm himself, but he couldn't.

Colin didn't want Camile to get away, but he gave her that choice. He rolled on the couch so she was on top. Camile could have run if she wanted to, but she didn't want to. She pushed up with her hands on the cushion at Colin's sides and leaned close. She brushed his lips with hers then pulled back and watched his reaction by the television's light. His eyes were wide and his nostrils flared.

"Now tell me," Camile said. "Who were you thinking about?"

Their breath was still fast and shallow, but now it wasn't because of their short struggle. Colin searched his sister's face and no longer saw a reason to lie. "I was thinking about you," he said.

"Eew, Colin!" Camile said, but to Colin she didn't look very upset. Camile tipped her head to the side, pushed her tongue between his lips, and closed her mouth over his.

Colin's tongue met his sister's, and he explored. Camile was uncertain at first, but then she was warm and soft. Camile was eager. Colin slid his hands under his sister's top to stroke the smooth skin on her back. His fingers and then both hands slipped into her pants and under the elastic waist of her panties.

Camile turned her head to break their kiss and catch her breath. She kissed her brother's ear and his neck and sent a shudder through his body.

Colin rolled Camile against the back of the sofa and sat up. He put his elbows and his knees, his head in his hands, and tried to shake off his excited confusion. His sister wasn't supposed to turn him on, but his hard-on didn't lie.

Camile climbed off the sofa, knelt in front of Colin, and pushed between his knees. She touched the bulge in his jeans and said, "You're as turned on as I am." She unbuckled his belt, unsnapped, and unzipped his jeans. "You're not going to stop me, are you?" she asked.

Colin shook his head. He lifted his butt off the cushion and shoved his jeans and boxers down until his cock popped up. Camile dragged her brother's clothes to the floor then leaned over his lap to study his cock.

It seemed odd to her that she'd never seen it before. She touched a gleaming drop of pre-cum off its smooth head and stroked her fingertips over it and around its flared edge. She traced the bulging veins along its thick, straight shaft and wrapped it in her hand.

Camile looked up at Colin for any signal he might give her. The excitement in his expression was unmistakable, so Camile wasn't surprised when he put one hand behind her head and shoved his cock between her lips, all the way to the back of her mouth.

Colin groaned at the warm sensation. He threw his head back against the sofa and took his hand off his sister's head. She pulled back to look at his rod, which now gleamed with her spit. Camile licked her lips and leaned close again to kiss it. She traced around it's tip with her tongue, and took him in her mouth. All Colin could do was twitch.

Camile's lips and her tongue played around her brother's most sensitive places. Her hand pumped his thick shaft, and her fingers toyed with his balls. Her own excitement built and made her warm and wet.

Colin disturbed his sister for only a moment when he sat up again. She waited to see what he was doing then concentrated again on getting him off. Colin stroked Camile's back with his wide, rough hands. He touched her hair and inhaled her aroused scent.

He wrapped Camile's head in his arms and pushed his cock over her tongue to the back of her mouth. Camile tried to keep her brother from choking her while he fucked her mouth, and she mostly succeeded. Her lips slid along his shaft. Her hand pumped him.

The pressure built in Colin's body. He pushed Camile back to keep from coming right away, but it was no use. She took him again and he knew he was lost. Tension gripped Colin, he bucked in Camile's grip, and his cream erupted under her pumping fist. It burned along his shaft and gushed into her mouth. Each spasm made him twist on the sofa and forced a groan through his teeth.

Camile wasn't done until her brother relaxed and his twitching was long past. She climbed up to straddle his thighs, and he watched while she wiped his essence from her chin, sucked it off her fingers, and made a little show of swallowing.

Colin kicked his shoes off and pulled his feet from his jeans and boxers, and he rolled Camile onto the cushion. He kissed her creamy mouth, her ears and her neck while he unbuttoned her top. He broke off his kiss when he had her tit in his hand. Colin watched Camile's distracted expression, felt her close her thighs around his leg and push back into his grip.

He knew then that he wanted his sister in bed. Camile laughed and asked, "What are you doing?" when Colin climbed off the sofa and pulled her up.

"We're going to bed," Colin said. He tugged on Camile's arm, but she skipped ahead of him and beat him to his room. Colin pushed his sister down onto the bed. He pulled her top off and tossed it aside, then her pajama pants and her panties followed.

It was the first time that Colin saw his sister naked. She was lit by street light from outside his bedroom window and light from the game on the television. Her skin was smooth, her body was sleek, and she stretched and spread for him, moving like a cat stretching in the sun. "You're beautiful," he said. Her breasts where more than a handful, round and firm. Her delta was neatly trimmed and his mouth watered when she parted her thighs to show off.

He sat down astride Camile's hips, squeezed her tits in both hands, and her nipples stood up for him. Camile moaned when her brother dragged her hardened flesh between his teeth. She clutched at his back and found his teeshirt instead of the skin she wanted to touch, so she struggled to pull his shirt off. It took Colin a moment to realize what she wanted then he sat up and pulled it over his head.

Colin kissed his sister's throat and made her giggle. "What are you going to do?" she asked. Maybe it was her excitement that made it hard for her to understand. He kissed her breasts and her belly. He slipped to the floor beside the bed, lifted her knees apart, and bent over her wet pussy. Her scent was excited and exciting. Her nectar was warm and rich.

Camile caught her breath and clutched her brother's head against her when he drew her whole, soft mound between his lips. He lifted her knees, so he had room to slip his tongue into her wet cunt. He kissed her soft flesh, sucked her pussy lips and dragged them through his teeth. Her breath came in gulps, and she writhed in his grip.

Colin found his sister's hardening button hidden beneath its hood. He kissed and sucked all the soft flesh around it. He slipped his tongue over her hood and along both sides of her trigger, pulled it between his lips, and flicked it with his tongue.

Camile closed her thighs around her brother's head and made it hard for him to breath. He wrapped her hips with one strong arm to hold her, pushed his thumb into her pussy, and pressed his finger against her asshole. She twisted in his grip and tension gnarled her hands and her feet. She lost her grip on his head and Colin pushed his finger into her ass—first one knuckle deep, and then two.

Her brother's sudden intrusion triggered Camile's climax. He felt her pussy pulse and heard her groan through clenched teeth. She bucked in his grip then collapsed and went soft in his arms. He held her between his thumb and forefinger and worked his tongue over her trigger until Camile fumbled at this head and pushed him away. "It's sensitive!" she said.

Colin stood beside the bed with his cock hard and throbbing. He broke into Camile's euphoria when he tucked his hands under her knees and turned her on the bed. She opened her eyes in time to watch her brother climb over her. He held her close, and she wrapped him in her legs. Her body hardly resisted his rough penetration.

"Oh God, Cammy!" he groaned. His excitement suddenly exploded, and he rammed into his little sister's wet warmth. His skin under her touch was slick with sweat, his muscles rippled and strained.

Her brother in her and wrapped around her was all that Camile knew. She clutched at Colin's back and bit at his shoulders. Perhaps it was the pain that pushed him off the edge. He slammed himself deep into his little sister's tight body and gripped her against him while he came. His juice gushed out inside her, and then he fell away. He was drained and his body was relaxed.

Camile followed Colin as he rolled away. She kissed his jaw and his lips and stroked her hands over his skin. The hours went by without either of them noticing. They knew only the others scent and taste, the way their bodies entangled, and the excitement that flowed between them. It was early in the morning before they finally relaxed in each others arms and fell asleep.

Colin's alarm went off as if he had to go to work. He groaned and ground his fists into his eyes to clear them then turned the alarm off. He found Camile awake. She sat on the edge of the bed with her hair hanging around her face. Her expression was hidden in the pre-dawn darkness, so Colin sat down beside her. To Colin, something seemed wrong.

"How long have you been up?" Colin asked. Camile pulled away when he tried to touch her, and she wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked.

Camile had anxiety etched on her face when she looked at her brother. "You didn't hurt me," she said then waved her hand and added "I've been up for a while, I don't know." She was quiet for a moment and added, "Oh God, Colin. I'm confused. Last night it was so exciting, and now I feel dirty."

NotWise
NotWise
733 Followers