Her Boss Gets Some Dicktation

Story Info
Wife has the boss over for dinner, ends up getting fucked.
2.5k words
3.84
189k
84
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,318 Followers

N.B. This story has a wife sharing / cuckold theme if you DON'T like these types of stories then do not read it. I am open to suggestions or constructive criticism by other authors. I find far too many who haven't tried to write are more scathing with their comments than those who have written so if it's not constructive or just plain nasty keep them to yourself, otherwise enjoy I certainly did!

*****

If you have read some of my previous stories you will know, my wife Anne, and I have what many will call an open marriage. In a sense I know she has other men who fuck her, Anne however does not know that I am aware of her infidelity. I get immense pleasure in watching her with other men, having watched her with single and multiple lovers over time. All of which has occurred once our kids grew up left home and it was just us two left. My job allows me a certain amount of leeway or freedom to either work from home or at the office. It also means we own our own home, a large detached property with far more rooms and parts to it than we need most of the time. The exception being when our kids visit or we have guests stay over.

This is one of those occasions I intend to inform you of now. We had a small pre-Christmas, dinner party for Anne's boss and his wife, Bill her boss, whom Anne had previously enjoyed a good fuck session with, was throughout the evening the most perfect of gentlemen, I guessed due to being here with his wife. That however was about to change after we retired to bed at just after midnight. Anne and I cuddled in and within no time I was sound asleep.

I awakened at around two in the morning, to find my wife missing. I knew straight away she was obviously with Bill somewhere. I crept out of bed and into the hallway, as I passed the guest room I could see Bill's wife was sound asleep and her gentle breathing confirmed she was in a deep sleep.

I reached the top of the landing and looked over the handrail, it looked empty and in darkness. I continued descending into the lounge, making my way throughout the downstairs rooms, each one proved empty until I reached the far end where my home office was. As I approached the sounds of my wife's and Bill's moans could clearly be heard. As I reached the door, I heard the first words spoke since I realised that's where they were.

"Get on your knees you little slut"..."I'm going to teach you to tease my cock all night!"

"Oh Bill, take me any way you want, teach me a lesson, and fuck me like a slut Please!"

"Oh you can bet your sweet life I'm going to fuck you, I'll fuck the arse of you slut...now open your mouth and suck my cock good bitch."

I heard my wife moan and then sucking and slurping sounds, as she obliged her boss with her mouth and tongue. Occasionally I heard her gag and splutter as his cock obviously slid into her throat, until even that ceased as she got used to it invading her throat. That allowed the sounds of a good throat fucking to emerge from my office. The door being closed meant I couldn't see inside, which was to say the least frustrating. I then thought of a way I may be able to watch, by using a chair I might be able to see in from the small window above the door

The door to my office, which was previously designed as a utility room, had one of those flap windows above it, where once there had been a fan, from which I might be able to watch unseen. I lifted a chair from the hallway, positioned it in front of the door, and then I climbed up barely able to breath for fear of being caught.

Once on top of my perch, my cock which had been semi erect at the mere thought of my wife's continued infidelity, and my cuckolding became rock hard. There was Anne, my wife kneeling in front of a naked Bill, swallowing his thick meaty cock with gusto. "Mmmm...Mmmm...Your cock tastes so good Bill." my wife mumbled.

"That's a good girl, you keep sucking that cock...don't forget to do my balls as well."

Anne, let his cock fall from her mouth and started sucking and licking his balls for him. "Oh you dirty little bitch...That feels so good...don't you dare fucking stop!"

I watched eagerly as she would suck one large ball into her mouth, roll it around and tug on it, both with her hand and mouth. Bill had his head thrown back and was making soft moaning sounds at the pleasure she was so obviously giving him. My own cock, despite me not touching it, was throbbing and twitching, at the scene before my eyes. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud.

Anne let one ball plop from her mouth and looking up at him, all the time her petite hand had been stroking his rigid monster of a cock. "Give me that cock Bill. I want your big cock in my mouth"

Anne sucked his other ball into her mouth before letting it plop from her mouth " Please Bill, fill my cheating mouth, with your beautiful big cock...Come on baby, give it to me."

Bill replaced her hand, which was holding his shaft with his own hand, and then used his other hand on her head, thrusting his cock towards her mouth. Her mouth was already partly open, but as his cock entered, it became an almost perfect 'O' wrapped around the swollen girth." Fuck me, what a nasty slut you are!... I'm going to wash your filthy, talking mouth out with my cum "

After that he gave her a few rapid thrusts with his cock, making Anne gag. Bill took great pleasure in that action as he laughed telling her, "you like talking filthy don't you slut?...Go on then, talk dirty now, you fucking slut."

Anne by now had her hands firmly clamped on Bills ass cheeks, pulling him towards her eager mouth. Taking his cock deep down her throat, so much was going down her throat I could actually see her throat bulge with Bill's cock. Breaking from him momentarily she grunted,"Yeah!... fill my mouth with your lovely hot cum... Go on fuck my face!... Come all over it!... turn my face into a cum dump, you fucker!"

Anne groaned loudly as she continued wanking, Bill's cock whilst talking dirty to her boss. I had by now started to rub my cock through my pyjamas. I was by now almost so far gone with sexual arousal, I was muttering to myself, 'go on fuck the bitch, fuck the slut's brains out!' rubbing the shaft of my cock whilst tugging and squeezing at my tight aching balls. I was desperate to see her being fucked again by Bill's big, thick, heavily veined, and meaty cock.

Bill however had other ideas and as his thrusts got faster, and his balls slapped against my wife's chin, I knew he was close to Cumming. He was grunting and groaning until suddenly, he pulled his cock out and held it inches from my wife's face, "Huuuh Uuuurgh.. Here it is bitch I'm going to Cuuuuuum! ...Oooooh Yeeeessss!"

Anne had at some time removed her hands which were now busy finger fucking herself. Bill grunted one more time, with that, his cock end visibly swelled up. Shot after shot, of thick gooey cum, shot out the end. It splattered my wife's face, her chin, her tits, it was fucking everywhere. There seemed to be gallons of the stuff, it just kept coming. He slapped her face with his cock, making cum splat all over his shaft and onto the floor. Anne just held his butt and let him bitch slap her, her mouth remained open throughout trying desperately to get as much cum to eat as she could.

"You are a dirty little slut Anne, I love it when you suck me, and I love fucking you knowing your husband doesn't know about us." Bill laughed as the two of them, calmed down from their high. Anne leant back on her ankles, used her fingers to clean, my cum off, her body, face and swallowed the lot.

"Like I said Anne, your just a cum hungry slut!" laughed Bill.

"Mmmmm I love your cum Bill, and I simply adore your big cock. So much bigger, so much harder than Jim's." Anne had her hand stroking his balls and cock while she told him this. I saw his cock start to stir, as my own cock twitched seconds after having shot my load in my pyjama pants, without having taken it out and wanked myself properly.

Bill and Anne were in a deep embrace, kissing deeply and stroking each other's bodies. " Get on your knees and clean my cock slut" he commanded.

Anne knelt once again and licked and sucked his cock, and his balls clean, arousing Bill back to full erection. Bill lifted her up until her ass was sitting on my desk; "Lie back Bitch!.. I'm going to make you come until you can't breathe."..." I'm going to do you right now, bitch. Your pussy's all mine!"

Anne held onto Bill's shoulders as he positioned her legs akimbo, ass and pussy hanging over the desk edge. "Fuck me Bill. FUCK ME, Fucking right now!... I want you real bad!.. Use me as you fuck toy all night!"

Bill rubbed his engorged knob end up and down her slit, every time it hit her swollen clit she gasped, a small but significant "Oooooh!" or an "Aaaah!"

Finally Bill shoved his bloated cock into my wife's pussy making her gasp loudly, before settling down into a steady fuck. Every now and then Bill would withdraw his cock, fully out, then thrust in as hard as he could. Time and time again he took my wife to the point of orgasm then would stop. "Fuck me you bastard! ...stop teasing...let me cum PLEEEAASE!" she cried out several times.

"When I'm good and ready you slut... I'll teach you to tease my cock with your feet...while your husband's sat next to me!... Not so cocky now are you bitch?" I realised that Anne had been playing with Bill during our meal, what a cheeky bitch I thought, but damn brave. My own cock was stirring back to full erection again, and I still hadn't touched it.

Anne gasped loudly, "I love the way it sounds when you're fucking me. I'm so fucking wet, Can you hear it?"

Bill was concentrating so hard on fucking the arse of my wife he could only mutter a reply; "Yeah, I hear bitch, I adore how wet you get."..." there'll be NO fucking stopping this time. I want to see how hard I can make you cum, you fucking slapper!"

I wondered that myself, I had never seen her cum hard before, not like I had saw and heard on some seriously hard skin flick. Bill had already given her several small orgasms, building towards a big one. How hard could, or would she cum?, I found myself getting even more aroused at that thought, my cock was aching in anticipation. My balls ached, they felt so tight I thought they might burst. Bill meanwhile had Anne on the edge again, just as it seemed he would take her over the edge," Don't you dare come until I say you can bitch!"

Anne's body shook, her grip on the desk edge slipped off, her legs flopped around loosely. I thought Bill had overdone it as she looked as if she was about to explode. Her eyes were open, glazed over, her mouth open but nothing came out. Bill pulled his cock out, I could see the sate of arousal on my wife's pussy. The outer lips were swollen, her pussy gaped open, and a mixture of fluids seeped out and ran down the crack of her arse. I knew with just that single view, my wife had experienced the fucking of her life, and it wasn't over yet.

Bill flipped her over onto her belly, Anne's head lay over the other side of the desk, and her arms lay limp at her sides. Bill used his feet to spread my wife's legs apart, "Now you cock teasing little slut, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk! Ready?"

Bill positioned his cock at the ravaged and abused entrance to my wife's cunt, with one thrust he was balls deep inside her again. Taking hold of her hips and pulling her back onto his cock, he began pounding her pussy mercilessly. Every thrust into her cunt was met by a loud, "Oooomp" from Anne.

Bill rode my wife like a rabbit, the sweat could be seen dripping from his brow, down onto my wife's back. Time after time, he thrust into her, again and again he drilled that cock deep into her belly. I felt a pulsing in my groin, looked down and realised I had cum in my PJ's again without touching myself. Eventually just as Anne seemed to begin moaning loudly again. Bill grabbed her hard, pulled back even harder and began shaking " Cum now bitch, cum you slut... fucking cum now!"

With that Bill came hard! "YEAAAAAH ...YEAAAH ...That's it you slut, Fucking take it all, take every last fucking drop you cock hungry bitch!"

Anne, started to cum seconds later. Her body started to hump upwards, her legs went rigid, then started to shake and her hands gripped her own ass cheeks pulling them apart, ensuring Bill's cock was fully embedded inside her. "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD...FUCK...FUCK...YEEEEEEEEESS!"

Her cry was so loud, I nearly fell off the chair. I quickly returned the chair to its original position. Crept as quickly as I could back to my bedroom, catching a quick glimpse of Bill's wife still sound asleep and crawled into my bed. I fell asleep almost immediately and never heard or felt my wife return to our marital bed. Anne was in the bed when I awoke late next morning, leaving her asleep I walked out the bedroom, down the hallway to the lounge then Kitchen.

I had made a coffee, sat down for an hour then made Breakfast, it and the coffee were ready when my darling wife Anne, and her boss Bill came downstairs... I caught Anne and Bill making several glances and smiles at each other, I never said a word just smiled to myself. I can hardly wait for Bill to visit again.

*****

Please leave comments, suggestions or constructive criticism for this story.

easyballs
easyballs
1,318 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19556 months ago

Another hot, TRUE story of a wife being royally fucked by a man who is not her own husband. I have it 5 stars, as always! I honestly do not understand the low score for this story. To me, it couldn't have been written any better than this and the subject was hot and sexy. Its was if those who despise the cuckold/to twice lifestyle are purposely downgrading it.

As the writer says in the very beginning, if this isn't your cup of tea, your fetish, then go right on by to another genre!!

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

cuck-a-doodle-do! Suckie long time tramp!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

Husband needs to get some balls and walk in on them and let everybody know that he's not so dumb and that he is on to them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

“Don’t ask, don’t tell”!

Excellent story! I enjoyed the premise of your story, as you said: “In a sense I know she has other men who fuck her, Anne however does not know that I am aware of her infidelity.”

When we began dating our freshman year in college, we both agreed not to be ‘exclusive’ at first. That was our polite euphemism meaning she would continue to sleep around. And I would just study late nights in the university library. However, she politely asked me, “Just text me before you leave the library and come home at night.”

We always found that our best sex was right after I came home. We never discussed it, but I surmised from her sweaty body and her loose, juicy, pussy that she had just put out for someone else a few minutes before she took me. There was something strange, mysterious, and erotic about this “don’t ask, don’t tell” situation. We both knew, but we both pretended that I did not know.

Then, our sophomore year, we moved into a small house that had both a front and a back door. Being perverse, I would return home without texting her. I’d sneak in through the back door and watch through the open bedroom door. She always left the nightstand light on, and the rest of the house was dark. She was loud and performed like a porn star!

As you said, “I get immense pleasure in watching her with other men, having watched her with single and multiple lovers over time.” That describes my experience exactly. After they had finished, I would quietly sneak back outside, walk to the library, and text her that I was coming home. We would make passionate love and fall asleep in each other’s arms.

I know she continues to sleep around; however, there is something deeply mysterious and sexy about this “don’t ask, don’t tell” situation.

Two years into our marriage she got tired of taking the pill. So, I would soak for 45 minutes, once a week, in a bathtub filled with water heated to 116 degrees Fahrenheit. That would kill off my ‘little swimmers’. She would masturbate me in the tub and she found it erotic and empowering to ‘assassinate’ my sperms!

I was essentially ‘boiling my balls’ and that felt good in a very kinky way. Also, it was strangely erotic to shoot blanks into my fertile, beautiful, young wife when we made love.

Some months later, she started “showing” and we were delighted when our first baby boy was born. Again, our unspoken “Don’t ask, don’t tell” agreement was in effect. During my 10 years of ‘ball boiling’ my wife gave birth to three lovely babies.

I was curious to see if I had any live sperm left. A lab test reported that I was completely and irreversibly sterile. Again, with the “don’t ask, don’t tell” of always, she began taking birth control pills again. She leaves them right on the counter in plan sight in our master-bedroom. Again, this secrecy is erotic and kinky.

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
good permise

the scenario is good and my hubby and I have been there, but the whole dialogue is so unreal and abusive it acts as a turn-off. If my lovers talked that way I'd be back on my way upstairs. the whole treminology you use: "turn my face into a cum dump you fucker" or "he bitch slapped her face" and the reported "GOOOOOOO FUUUUUUCK YEEEES take every fucking drop," simply had me cringing. I got my honey to read it to just to make sure it was not just me and he liked the scenario but was put off by the interchanges as well. He did get a laugh out of the husband standing on the chair in front of the door and coming in his pajamas ( he has been known to spotaneously ejaculate from watching me strip for one of my lovers). As he said, maybe it would have been a great ice breaker if Anne had needed to go for a pee or to get some tissues to wipe her face and opened the door to be faced by her husband's cock spurting in front of her. Just out of interest why did you use the boss got some dicktation in the title? Normally the boss gives dictation.

Just a tip, I find it best to make myself cum before I write the final draft so I don't get too carried away by the story. You will find it helps you view the narrative more objectively and gives you more time to find a more erotic turn of phrase than: "a mixture of fluids ran out down the crack of her arse" might become 'as he eased out of her, I could see how aroused she was from the juices glistening on her labia, which were still gaping from the girth of his enormous thick cock, which was coated with her copious emissions. I could see she was just waiting to welcome his manhood back into her eager opening.'

Anyway good luck with the writing just remember to let the reader use his or her imagination : less is more.

Arty Kay.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Watching Her Submit First time watching my wife with another man.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories