Her Boys Ch. 04

Story Info
The third boy takes Her, in a new way.
1k words
4.19
93.7k
21
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third boy walked so silently into the room, that she didn't even hear his footsteps. She knew nothing until he slipped a blindfold over her eyes, to block out any of the light. Gently moving her, he turned her over, positioned her on her stomach with her back arched, ass high in the air. He could see a bruise left on her from one of the previous boys, and starting there, he began to run his hands over her, stroking her soft skin, calming her down so she would relax.

He let go of her for a moment, and positioned a camera, that had a perfect view of her whole body, from her dark mussed up hair, to her perfectly round, tight ass.

"You've been treated brutally tonight, haven't you sweetie?" He almost purred. "Fucked raw, forced to cum, the other boys shooting their loads down your throat and all over your body?"

He continued to murmur to her, calming her down so that she could relax, and he reached for the bottle he had left beside him on the bed. He squeezed a generous dollop of lubricant on to the head of his cock, and spread some of the cold jelly onto her ass.

"I'm not going to fuck you like they did." He growled now. "I want this hole, I know you're going to like it. And even if you don't, I'm going to fuck your ass until I cum anyways."

He pressed his cock into her ass and she whimpered slightly, but pushed back just the tiniest bit. He smiled, and rubbed himself against her slowly, torturing her. He knew she'd had it before, he remembered the time she'd told them about her first time having anal sex, how embarrassed she was.

With one hand, he reached forward and softly traced his fingers around her erect, and sore nipples, eliciting a soft moan from her. He smiled, continuing to tease her nipples, pressing his dick harder against her ass.

With one hand, he grabbed her hips to hold her steady, and with the other, he grabbed her messy, tangled hair, pulling it back to help her arch her back more.

"Come on now...be a good little anal slut...and it will all be over soon," He whispered. He could see beads of sweat running all over her sexy, abused body. Slowly, he pushed the head of his cock into her tight little asshole, groaning as it slid in just the slightest bit. He let go of her hair, but she kept her head up, knowing it would make it less painful for her.

He gripped her hips even more forcefully, and pushed himself into her even farther. She pushed back, letting him enter her backdoor, as he continued to tease her nipples, brushing his fingers along them lightly as he could. She moaned, straining against the blindfold, biting her lips to stop from crying out even more.

"You're enjoying this aren't you? You like being used like this, you little whore don't you?" He growled, thrusting into her ass even farther and harder. Her ass pushed back, granting him full access, and he slid in all the way. She cried out as his balls slapped against her.

"Please fuck me." She whispered. "Please, just do whatever you want to me."

Slowly, he began to thrust in and out of her. He continued pulling on her nipples, teasing her, and she pushed back even more. He smirked, knowing she was enjoying this more then she'd let on. He knew she'd enjoy the video of her being anally fucked that he would be sending her when this night was over.

He began to fuck her harder, letting go of her nipples and raking his nails lightly down her back, making her shiver and turning her on even more. She gripped the headboard that her hands were left free for once and tried to gain control of her body. She didn't want to give into this; the one act she'd always thought was dirty and sinful and had sworn to this very boy that she'd never try again.

He groaned, feeling her tight asshole wrapped around his dick. There was nothing he liked more then that feeling of an almost virgin asshole, begging to be fucked. He could feel himself getting close to Cumming, and he thrusted harder than before.

"I want you to stroke my balls." He growled, grabbing one of her hands and bringing it back to cup his sack. She began to move her fingers; in the same rhythm he was fucking her.

"Oh god...keep stroking them slut, until I say to stop" He said. "I'm going to cum in your ass, and then I'll stop. Then you just have to get through one more boy doing whatever her wants to your dirty fucking body."

He fucked her harder, hips slamming against her ass, and he brought one hand back to slap her ass cheek. She cried out, and tried to pull away, but he pulled her back. He was so close to cumming in her ass, he wouldn't let her go now.

He slapped her ass again and then grabbed her hair. He pulled her hair so hard, she was afraid he was going to pull it out. He dug his other hand into hips, as he began to cum, with her still stroking his balls.

"Oh fuck yes," He moaned, " Fuck, I have never cum that much, and it's all in your tight little ass. You really are a little slut aren't you? You like it up the ass just as much as in that tight little pussy."

He slowly pulled out of her, pushing her into the bed, and swiftly got up to shut the camera off. He grabbed one of the towels that had been stashed there and cleaned himself up. He chucked the towel on the floor and got dressed.

Untying the blindfold, he bit her gently, right on the curve between her shoulder and neck, but made sure he left a slight mark.

"Only one more, bitch." He said, before walking out of the room, leaving her anticipating her final torturer of the night.