Her Brother's Giant Cock

Story Info
Potent potion changes geek, arouses sister.
9.6k words
4.44
2.94M
733
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liv2licku
Liv2licku
327 Followers

Angela was searching her brother's desk for her calculator when she ran across an odd-looking jar of brown stuff. She picked it up and read 'Pheromonic Testosteric...' followed by a foreign word not readable or pronounceable. She removed the lid, sniffed: "Mmmh nice," she thought, noticing only a little was gone, then put it back wondering what her geek brother used it for. She found the missing calculator and went back to her room angry and vowing to yell at him for borrowing without asking. He'd even gotten the keys greasy! The jerk!

Angela lives at home and attends the area tech school in a program to become an LPN. She doesn't have the money for college so her aspirations are down-to-earth. She dreams: of working in a hospital, marrying a handsome doctor and moving out to the suburbs someday. She'll pull it off. She's an attractive 19 year-old, slender with beautiful eyes, blond hair, great legs, and blessed with nice, shapely tits. She dates - fucks a regular boyfriend - but it is tough to balance a social life with a job, school and living at home.

When her one decent pen came up missing, she stomped over to Clark's room and found the door locked. He'd been locking it often the last few weeks. She pounded on his door.

"Clark, open up, I want my pen back!" She heard some frantic movements followed by a suspicious delay before he finally opened the door looking breathless and a little sweaty. "What were you doing in there, beating off?" she said angrily.

"Uh, no, of course not, and here's your stupid pen," he said, attempting to close the door but she blocked it with her foot and pushed her way in. As she walked past him, she smelled a musky sweet smell, sort of a mixture of sweat, mild perfume, and pine. He was wiping his hands on his pants as she made her way to his desk. Clark just turned 18 - an average-looking, geeky-smart high school senior. Ripe for teasing.

"So what were you doing, then?" she asked, examining papers and piled up desk junk.

"Just studying ... and doing some pushups," he said, appearing to cover up something.

"Well, stay away from my stuff. If you need something, just ask, Okay?" That was odd - She was almost never nice to him. What was really odd was the vague sense of arousal she felt being in his room. Her nipples had actually gotten icy hard. He was staring openly at the points on her sweater. What wasthat smell, and that stuff on his hands? From that jar she found?

She decided she'd keep trying his door until she found it unlocked. She'd catch him masturbating, or whatever he was doing in there and then really embarrass him. She tried twisting the knob a dozen times over the next couple of weeks and found it consistently locked until...

It was about 9:00 PM when she tiptoed across the hall, gripped the doorknob and quietly turned it. It wasn't locked! He'd finally forgotten. She pushed the door open and crept in. His back was to her as she catuiously stepped forward. She noticed that same musky-sweet, masculine odor from a few weeks ago and again, felt a slight sense of arousal. He was shirtless, sitting in his chair, feet on the desk, hands moving in his lap. She had him!

She tiptoed closer until she could finally see over his shoulder. He was using both hands to rub himself with some kind of lotion. It was on his belly, cock and balls. But what astounded her was the size of the limp penis he was massaging - it was huge!

"Oh my God!" she gasped, feeling strongly aroused at his huge cock, glistening with the stuff he was applying.

"Jeez!" he yelped as he jerked out of his chair, covering up with a towel. "I... I... What... Why are you here? Get out of my room, Angie!"

She didn't move. She couldn't. She was suddenly very aroused; her nipples hardened even further. She wanted - no, needed - a closer look at that big penis. She studied biology and anatomy in her program at school, and she'd seen quite a few cocks in her life, but this was decidedly different. "Show me," she said.

"What?" he said, confused and holding the towel in front of himself.

"Show me your penis. I want to see your penis," she said, not even thinking about what she was saying. This was her little brother - shy, geeky, zits - and she was suddenly feeling horny enough to reach for his towel!

"What? What do you want? What are you doing?" he blurted.

"I just want to see your cock, so drop the towel and then I'll go away," she said, hearing but not believing she said it.

He muttered, "It works," under his breath. Then he smiled anxiously and let her grab the towel from around his waist.

"Oooh, my god!" she said, as she stared at his cock. It was long and thick, hanging limply between his legs. She was struck with a powerful desire to feel it. Part of her brain was telling her this is sick and wrong, but she could not resist. "Can I touch it?" she said pleadingly, reaching toward it.

"Sure," he said, smiling haughtily now. "Sit there on the end of the bed and I'll let you feel it."

"Your cock is so big!" she said as she wrapped her fingers around it. "How did it get that way?" As she gripped it, she felt almost an electric surge.

"Oh, that feels really good," he said. "You know I'm a little shy and haven't dated much, and I obviously don't know about actual sex - about having sex - so I wondering if you can show me? Angie, I know you've had lots of boyfriends, so you know all about this, right? So will you teach me?"

"Nn ... Okay, I'll teach you," she agreed, her brain clouded by wanton sexual fantasies. He began to get erect in her hand as she idly fondled him. His big cock was warm, almost alive as it throbbed in her hands. She could feel her good sense being replaced by irrational lust. "We're a little ahead of where dating usually starts,” she said. “What exactly do you want to know?"

"Well, kissing, for starters, and petting? It's sort of weird for a brother and sister, I know, but you'd just be teaching me. We'd just be practicing."

"Yes, there's nothing wrong with practicing," she replied breathlessly, not understanding how she could agree to this incestuous stuff. "Let's start with kissing," and she reluctantly let go of his hardening member and stood up. She put her arms around the back of his neck and told him to do the same.

"This is hugging," she said squeezing him to her. "And this is kissing," she said, pressing her lips to his. They stayed clamped to each other's lips together for a long kiss, then she inserted her tongue into his mouth. She felt his dick respond further, pressing into her crotch.

"I like kissing!" he said enthusiastically, and pulled her tighter with his hands on her taut butt, now searching her mouth with his tongue. Then, coming up for air, he grabbed at her breasts.

"No! Not like that - like this," and she took off her blouse, bra and skirt. She brought his hands up to her breasts, holding them there and told him to gently rub and massage.

"Your breasts are nice and your nipples feel good. They got hard like my penis gets. Is that good?"

"Yes, it's very good. Now, use your fingers to pinch my nipples. Ooh, that's right, gently roll your fingers ...ugh ... around my nipples ... yes ... like that. You can suck on them if you like," and she cupped her breasts from underneath, pointing them upward toward his mouth.

Clarke pursed his lips and sucked gently at her right nipple, then her left. Her knees began to weaken. Not from his technique, which was clumsy, but the electric, sexual feeling she got as he sucked and licked, getting her nipples wet. Her sexual arousal became stronger as her naked brother sucked her tits, his abnormally large cock pressing against her thighs and crotch.

“That's fun! I think I get the idea.” he said, then pushed her back and sat her down on the end of his bed.

"Could you give me a hand job?" he asked. “I've heard the jocks at school talk about getting hand jobs from their girlfriends."

A frantic alarm went off in her head. A hand job? My brother? But she didn't attempt to leave. Sexual activity with her brother! He ambled forward to stand in front of her. She was mesmerized as she watched that big penis swing from side to side, partially erect and slapping his thighs. Why is this happening? She reached for his cock. Why can't I stop?

"You like the feel of that big cock, don't you Angela?" he said in a confident voice suddenly so unlike her shy little brother. "So, show me what the cheerleaders do to their boyfriends."

She used first one hand and then both on his huge member. It grew larger as she stroked. The shaft became so thick she couldn't reach her hand all the way around it. It was long enough that she could grip the shaft with both hands and still leave several inches uncovered, not counting the mushroom head. Precum began to leak from the tip as she stroked faster and faster.

She felt incredibly turned on as she stared at this huge cock in her hands. Bigger than any boy she had fucked so far. Bigger than the guys in the porno movie she and her girlfriends secretly watched at a party. It was also incredibly hard, smooth and strong feeling - more rigid and dense than any of the boys' she'd been with.

"I'm going to cum," he said very calmly. The sense of confidence and calmness he exuded was eerie, while she was so excited she could barely speak. She was getting juicy between her legs and her panties were getting wet. Precum leaked in a small stream from his cock - enough that her hands got wet and slippery. The tip of his penis was aimed right at her face as she stroked both fists rapidly up and down the meaty shaft.

"Ugh!" he grunted just once and his cock began to pulse vigorously in her hand. He launched several ropy streams at her chin, nose and mouth. She stuck out her tongue, lapped up a glob off her lips, and as she swallowed his seed her own orgasm rippled up through her insides! He continued ejaculating for what seemed like a full minute. Cum began to drip onto her blouse and run down her hands as she massaged him, still cumming herself.

"My God!" she said, astounded at the force and volume he'd unloaded, and feeling weak after her own orgasm. The huge, pulsing cock remained hard in her hands. Much different than the boys who came and then quickly got limp and disinterested.

"How did your dick get so big?" she asked. I've seen you in your underwear - the last time I noticed you were pretty average. And how come you're not getting soft?" She had lots of questions. "What's that delicious smell?" "Why am I even doing this?" she thought, confused and somewhat frightened of her own feelings. She really wanted him to fuck her. How twisted is that?

"It's really pretty simple. I found this sex cream on the Internet - from a porno website in Malaysia. It seems to be strong stuff. Pretty weird, huh? I've been using it for the last month to increase my virility and male attraction - something about pheromones. You can see my cock got a lot bigger! I'm also a lot more potent - I can cum four or five times and stay hard. I've even gained some muscle tone, and my zits are gone! It also said that females would find me irresistible after using it for a while, and that my sense of confidence would increase. The only bad thing is its awful smell. And the web site's gone: I get "The Page Cannot be Displayed" message every time.

"Sexual potency cream? Those things are always bullshit," she said to herself. "Four or five times?" But she couldn't ignore the obvious. He was confident, irresistible, his chest was broader and more muscular, his face was clear, and his cock was huge. Whatever it was didn't smell bad to her - so good in fact it seemed to trigger lustful desire. She wanted to do dirty things with his cock as soon as that odor registered. She started to unbutton her splattered blouse.

"Will you fuck me now?" she asked, amazed at herself for actually wanting something so perverse. She wanted him in her soaked pussy!

"No, not yet, but I need sexual release more often since I started using this stuff, so how about doing me with your hands again tomorrow. Maybe sometime you can show me what a blowjob is. Come to my room after 9:00, tomorrow," he ordered. "I'll leave the door unlocked for you."

Blowjob? Angela was very confused. Her lustful feelings for him overpowered her good sense. She felt disappointment at not fucking, but was thrilled at the thought of handling that monster penis again soon.

* * * * *

His transformation had begun as soon as he received the odd, brown jar. He started by massaging a small dab of foul-smelling cream onto his little dick and testicles each night. It tingled - almost burned - at first. He got an erection and masturbated after each application. After several days he noticed his scrotum and balls getting larger. After a week it was clear that his penis was longer and thicker. He had fewer zits as well. After several weeks he began to measure his erection and saw progress: 8 inches! 9 inches! 10! He became disinterested when his thick hardon went well beyond his 12-inch wooden ruler.

The next several nights she found his door open and Angela eagerly entered. The musky, masculine scent was strong. As soon as she sniffed, her pussy got wet, her nipples got hard, and her will power evaporated. She was immediately a slave to his lovely, big cock. She felt as though she'd do anything for him, for it.

That night he made her spread baby oil all over his penis and balls. He thought it might be sexy to make everything slippery. It was. She gripped the huge shaft in both hands and stroked vigorously until he came forcefully onto her chest. She wiped his semen all over her breasts and nipples, which made them tingle strangely. She wiped up a glob and brought it to her mouth, tasted, swallowed, and was quickly rewarded with an orgasm! There was something strange and addictive about that 'sex lotion' he'd been using.

"I'd like to see you naked while you pleasure me," he said, a few nights later. She removed her clothes, parted her legs and displayed herself for him, hoping he might fuck her. He wanted something else.

"First, I need to know about eating pussy. Tell me what to do." Her heart began to beat very fast as she explained the particulars to him.

"Well, I'm going to lie back on the bed like this. Now, you lay down between my legs so you can reach my pussy with your tongue. Okay, you can lick and suck all along here," and she ran her finger along the length of her slit. "But licking my clit will really get me going," she enthused, pulling her lips back and apart. "Right there," she said, pressing lightly on her distended clitoris.

He gave her a few tentative licks before inserting his tongue into her vagina - just a little way in. As his tongue entered, she felt an orgasm building. Once his tongue was in her, licking and searching, she was rocked with a powerful orgasm. He continued licking and sucking her pussy while waves of a continuous pleasure washed over her.

"Oh my GOD!" she exclaimed, bucking her hips and covering her mouth to avoid screaming. He continued administering wet licks up and down her slit while she writhed as if in pain, cumming continuously.

"You like that, huh," he said dumbly, not aware of the level of ecstasy he'd brought her to. Finally he withdrew his tongue from her pussy and sat up. "I guess girls really get off on cunnilingus."

"Oh - Oh - Yes - Cunnilingus is wonderful," she said, out of breath and weak as the last orgasmic ripples still coursed through her. This confirmed it for Angela. His semen and saliva seemed to trigger orgasms all by themselves. Though she still wanted to feel his giant cock inside, she was almost grateful that he was finished with her for the evening. Something in that stuff he used had turned him into an orgasm machine.

"No, just suck it," he said, standing there wearing only a t-shirt, his massive organ limp and swaying. "I need you to give me a blowjob so I know how it feels." It was only a week later and his cock was clearly longer and thicker.

Give her brother a blowjob! That sexual potency cream must have damaged her brain! With difficulty, she sucked his soft dick into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around it, massaging it wetly and she felt it begin to stiffen and throb. Her head was forced back as it grew larger, pushing against the back of her throat. She caressed it with her hands, sucked and kissed the tip and shaft, and licked him with long, wet strokes of her tongue.

"How do I taste, Angie? Good? You suck really good. Do you practice on your boyfriend's little cock? Is his as nice as mine?" he teased in an arrogant tone totally unlike her geek brother of a few months ago.

"I like yours much better," she said, holding his dick against her cheek, then running her lips up and down the shaft. Once he was fully erect, gripping the base of his cock in her right hand, she could only get the head and part of the shaft into her mouth. His musky smell was intoxicating; overpowering any thought she had about how wrong this incestuous scene was.

She was fearful of the changes in her brother's personality, yet enthralled with the allure of his immense cock. She sucked him vigorously, working with her hands, lips and tongue to pleasure him. He seemed perfectly in control; just standing there with his enormous erection getting all the attention she could give it, with no sign of being close to ejaculating.

"Mmmh," She mouthed, looking up at him after loving his cock for a while. Don't you want to cum for me ... Hmm?"

"Okay," and he simply unloaded into her mouth. No preamble. She couldn't swallow fast enough. Semen ran down her chin onto her breasts. And just as soon as she swallowed she began to cum herself - even more forcefully than before. She held him in her mouth for a long time while his cock pulsed and throbbed and delicious orgasmic spasms cramped her vagina.

"Lick me clean," he said, "including my balls, and don't use your hands." His cock remained rigid as she licked the huge head, then all around the shaft down to the base, then, hands at her sides, she got on her knees to lick his scrotum, his enormous balls shuffling around inside.

"Won't you fuck me now, Clark?" she pleaded. She sat down on the bed, spread her legs and worked her finger into her pussy while he watched.

"No, you're my cock-sucking slut sister," he said. "That's all I need from you."

 

She didn't understand what was happening to her. It actually turned her on to be called a cock-sucking slut! His attitude toward her had become distant and demeaning, but the chemically induced infatuation with his enormous dick grew so strong she'd lost all self-respect.

When their mother was out, he would have her "help" him in the bathroom. Standing behind him naked, she would be required to hold him, aiming his dick while he pissed. He had her join him in the shower only to wash his penis, and then had her leave without so much as a kiss or a thank you.

Her hunger for his cock grew so strong she would sneak into his room in the middle of the night to sleep next to him. He accepted her attentions as his need for orgasmic release increased. She crawled under the blankets and curled up between his thighs. She caressed his cock with both hands until it began to thicken and stretch out toward her as if it wanted to kiss her. She thought of it as separate from her brother - not his penis - but an independent penis that loved her.

In his bed she clutched his giant erection to her chest, kissed it, licked it, suckled from it for several hours into the morning and woke up with it in her mouth. With their mother still sleeping he would finish off her loving attention with a gushing ejaculation. She gratefully swallowed, knowing this would trigger her own satisfying orgasm.

Liv2licku
Liv2licku
327 Followers