Her Brother's Giant Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liv2licku
Liv2licku
327 Followers

Meanwhile, he continued to apply the mysterious potion. His penis became so large that he could no longer comfortably wear briefs. He asked her to help him figure out what to do about the prominent bulge. She bought boxer shorts for him, but his limp member hung down below the leg hem. It occurred to her use a silk scarf to tie it to his thigh. This created a long bulge reaching from his crotch toward his knee, but looser slacks helped hide it.

His need for orgasmic release increased with the size of his organ. Angela attended to his sexual needs several times a day: the sleepy early-morning suck off, a vigorous hand job before school, sometimes one after school, sometimes a nightcap. She would occasionally suck him and fondle him while he did his homework, kneeling between his legs. He delayed his own ejaculation while she tended to his cock telling her "... it relaxes me while I study."

Then the drought came. His door was seldom open - only a few times to let her come in to "service" him overnight. But it was either locked when she came home from school or her job, or he just wasn't there. He was out a lot. She became suspicious that he had a girlfriend. Someone else would be playing sex games with his big cock and she felt jealous. Jealous of whomever was his new sex slave.

* * * * *

"Clark, walk with me over to my house after school. We can study for the history final together, okay?” Wendy asked, in her best come-on voice. She had to insert herself next to him, shouldering aside the other girls smiling and talking closely to him.

"Uh, Sure Wendy. I've got some of the important dates memorized already."

That's how it started. Well, it really started earlier. She'd noticed Clark over the past few weeks: he looked ... well, good! The geek was changing. The zits were gone and he walked and talked more confidently. Girls seemed to flock around him all the time. And of course, there was that enticing hint of a bulge in his slacks. Her friends wagered he was 'padding' so she volunteered to check it out. She sat next to him at lunch and, laughing at their small talk, gently put a hand on his leg for emphasis.

"Oh, excuse me, sorry," she said withdrawing her hand. But the thought of what she felt - what it meant - haunted her all day. And the way he smiled at her when she removed her hand, and that cologne he wore. Wow!

Wendy Dean was a classic: Black hair, big dark eyes, and a wide, sensuous mouth. She was graceful, tall and slinky-looking, with breasts that were large for her slender frame, jutting out like a low shelf from her chest wall. She had studied ballet for a number of years until she simply grew too tall and busty for it. The lessons were free because her mother ran her own dance studio.

"Where's the bathroom, Wendy? I gotta go before we start." Clark asked as they entered her house. Of course, he'd been accompanying female classmates home almost every day for the past two or three weeks! Locking the door, he took his potion from his backpack, applied a dab under his balls, and rubbed the remainder on his wrists, like cologne. He removed the scarf tying his cock to his thigh, then had second thoughts and tied it back.

"Let's study in my room, Clark, it's quiet there.” As if it were noisy in the rest of the empty house. They studied for a while before Clark asked about the pictures of her dancing and the toe shoes hanging over her mirror.

"My mom got me into it - she actually danced professionally for a couple years you know. I still practice just to stay in shape, but I'm too tall and too... big here," she said, pointing to her chest. "Hey, would you like me to show you a few of my old moves?"

"Sure Wendy, that'd be great!"

She grabbed one of her old dance leotards and went to the bathroom to change. She was affected like Angela, feeling an odd, powerful sense of sexual arousal. She put the leotard on without panties or bra. It was sheer white and a size too small. She looked at herself in the mirror, observing how blatantly sexual she looked and felt. She was a good girl who had never felt this hot - her brain crowded with insistent sexual images. She came back to her bedroom and watched his eyes grow wider, then close down a bit as he smiled at her.

The too-small leotard was cut low so that when she bent down, her ample cleavage showed. Her nipples were hard and visible behind the thin material, which pulled up into her crotch, clearly outlining her mound and pussy lips.

"Wendy, you look beautiful!" he said as she showed him a couple of turns.

"Thanks! Clark, I've always wondered ... when men watch a woman dance - like ballet for instance - do they really enjoy the dance, or do they watch just to stare at the woman's boobs and crotch?" She was standing before him as she asked, her hands roaming provocatively over her breasts, flat stomach, and down to her pussy.

"Both, I think, but I really like the way you look when you dance, Wendy," he said, approaching her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her firmly. She melted into him, responding greedily. His hands moved across her back and down until he cupped her ass cheeks pulling her into him. His tongue entered her mouth tasting strongly masculine, sensual, powerful.

He sat on the bed and she stood between his legs, his hands on her ass cheeks, kissing her nipples through the leotard. He moved his hands around to the front and slipped his forefingers into the leg openings of the leotard, slid them down into the crotch and pulled on the material until it tore apart, exposing her.

"Oh my god," she said quietly as his fingers brushed her wet pussy. He pushed the sides of the torn leotard above the wide curve of her hips, then put his hand between her legs and gently massaged her pussy, sliding his middle finger into her. He began moving it in and out, turning it left and right. She slowly rocked her hips in response, and pulled the leotard over her head.

"I hope you don't mind that I tore your leotard, Wendy. Does this feel good?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Yes, keep doing that," and she moaned as he continued attending to her pussy.

"Sit here so I can show you something," he said, withdrawing his wet finger. She sat on the bed, dazed and rawly horny. He turned away and removed shirt, shoes and socks, slacks, and then his boxers. Wendy could see the silk scarf around his left thigh from behind and thought it looked rugged, stylish, sexy. Wearing only his wife-beater T-shirt and the scarf, Clark turned around and Wendy saw his giant organ for the first time, tied to his leg like a gun in a holster. He stood in front of her on the bed and said, "Would you untie this?" pointing to the knot in the scarf.

She gasped then stared, mesmerized. She ran her palm over the scarf, along the length of his cock. "Did you tie your erection down so it doesn't show in school?" she asked, staring at the huge cock.

"It's not an erection... yet. Go ahead and untie me and I'll show you," he explained.

Clark's Malaysian sex cream had "re-wired" him. He now had control over if and when he got erect. He could literally will his penis to become hard or stay limp. With his sister's help, he'd learned he could stay partially erect, fully erect or soft, and stay that way for hours. He could control his orgasms as well, but release was essential - several times a day, in fact.

"Oh, Clark!" Wendy gaped in total disbelief as she untied and dropped the scarf and saw his penis swing away, dangling hugely.

"Watch," he said, "I'll make my cock hard for you," and stepped back, putting his hands on his hips.

"Goodness," Wendy whispered, as she watched his penis begin to magically lengthen and thicken. It slowly drifted hydraulically upward, the bulbous head increasing in size before her eyes. "Clark! You're just making that happen?"

"Feel it." He pointed, halting the process when his cock pointed at a shallow angle toward the floor.

Wendy squirmed excitedly, breathing hard as she wrapped her fingers around it. She felt an electric tingle, sensing how warm and hard it was and marveling at its incredible size. She stroked it with both hands now, moving them along its length as it throbbed under her fingers.

He made his cock course slowly up to full hardness while she continued caressing it. It stretched upward and outward, the tip extending toward her face.

"It's soooo big. And soooo hard. My god!" She continued sliding her hands rhythmically up and down its rigid length. "I love the feel of your cock, Clark. Do you want me to do anything special with it, hmmm?" she asked, and she kissed the tip and rolled her tongue around the head.

* * * * *

Mrs. Dean watched her daughter and the good-looking boy with the enormous penis through the crack in the door. Shocked and angry at first, and ready to burst into the room, she held back, fascinated and feeling a bit horny. She'd wondered about her pretty daughter's sex life and now she knew. But the boy! My goodness! He was endowed like a donkey and seemed able to control his penis as if it were his arm! And he was clearly an accomplished lover for one so young.

The more she watched, the more aroused Pam Dean became. She idly touched her breasts and crotch when Wendy danced for him. When he tore the crotch of her leotard, she started to stroke her pussy through her own. When he simply stood there, growing a giant erection - oh my! And as she observed her daughter lovingly fondle the young man's huge hardon, she pulled the crotch of her leotard aside and slipped two fingers into her own wet and swollen cunt.

She watched Wendy lick his big cock and suck it into her mouth when she decided to act. Fully intending to throw the young man out and ground Wendy forever, she composed herself and marched into the room.

"Mom! Omigod!” Wendy said, wiping saliva off her chin, looking sheepish.

"Wendy! What - in - the - world!! ..." She yelled and then stopped. There was a musky, sweet scent in the room, sexy, irresistible. The young man did not cover up. He stood there, hands on his hips, a haughtily smile on his face, with his tremendous erection pointing at her. She stepped forward to scold him, tell him to get out, but was overwhelmed with erotic feelings.

"My name's Clark, Mrs. Dean. Wouldn't you like to take off your clothes, too?" he said, stroking his hardon.

A voice in her head said, "Stop! This situation is out of control!" But the voice was crowded out with lust, her will power dissipating as she stared at the young man's cock and his hand slowly moving up and down it's rigid shaft.

"Mom?” Wendy said, puzzled as her mother, as if in a fog, began to slowly disrobe.

"You have a nice body, Mrs. Dean. Your breasts aren't as large as Wendy's, but you have a nice ass and a pretty pussy," he said, and embraced and kissed her, his cock sliding between her legs, along the folds of her pussy. He gently pushed his hips against her while his tongue explored her mouth. Wendy just stared, confused and aroused.

Mrs. Dean kissed him back, rocking her hips to intensify the stimulation his cock provided between her legs. Her daughter's boyfriend "... is a man!" she thought, "and he says I have a pretty pussy!" A man, a lover with a great big cock, so she might as well enjoy it!

"Can I suck it?” Pam Dean asked.

"You can both suck it. Wendy, you kneel here. Mrs. Dean, kneel facing Wendy. Closer,” Clark ordered. He maneuvered his cock between them and had mother and daughter take turns. Each took him deeply in her mouth while the other massaged his balls and stroked the massive erection. With his penis pressed between their mouths, they slid their lips and tongues up and down the shaft in parallel, almost kissing. They sucked, licked and fondled till he decided to ejaculate into Wendy's mouth. He knew what would happen.

"Mmmmmffffff!" Wendy croaked, as semen hit the back of her throat. Then the orgasm began to flow up her insides in repeating waves. She sat back heavily onto the floor, breathing hard through her open mouth and cupping her cunt with both hands. "MMmm ... MMMmm ... MMMmm!" she moaned loudly.

Mrs. Dean observed Wendy obviously experiencing an orgasm, wondering how it was possible. She felt envious!

"Lie on your back across the bed, Mrs. Dean," Clark ordered. "Scoot down so your ass is on the edge. Yeah." Then he knelt down, put his arms under her thighs and brought her legs up onto his shoulders. His face now just inches from her trim bush and puffy, pink pussy lips he offered again, "You really do have a pretty pussy."

Her pussy was wet and musky and tasted like sex should taste. He licked along the outer lips tickling her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. Finding her inner lips, he plowed his tongue deep into her vagina, licking her furiously.

"Ahh! AHHH! AHHHHHH!!!" she screamed in orgasmic delirium. He lapped at her pussy lips; spread them apart and sucked at her clitoris. He extended his tongue and moved his head forward and back stabbing repeatedly into her, fucking her with his tongue. She came continuously. He'd sent her to heaven and hadn't even used that giant cock yet.

"Wendy, lie here next to your mother. Now bring your knees up. Good." With mother and daughter lying beside each other across the bed, Clark gripped Wendy's ankles, and brought them up to shoulder height. He held her ankles, spread her outstretched legs apart, and then flopped his cock onto her belly. Her mother was still cumming mildly, massaging her pussy.

"What do you want, Wendy?" he asked, in a taunting, arrogant tone.

"Fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me please, Clark!"

"Do you hear that, Mrs. Dean? Your daughter wants me to fuck her." He moved his hips gradually backward causing his cock to slide down her belly. He dragged the tip along Wendy's wet pussy lips and positioned it at the entrance to her vagina, then began to push slowly into her, stretching her. Her cunt was liberally lubricated as he pushed in further and further. She began to moan in delight as her insides were deliciously stretched.

"Do you like it?” Clark taunted, "Do you like feeling my big dick sliding in and out? Your boyfriend, Sammy is a football player isn't he? Does it feel this good when he fucks you?"

Wendy shook her head, 'no' unable to gasp out words. She moaned loudly as Clark picked up the pace. His enormous organ bumped the top of her womb each time he slid deep into her and she gasped with anticipation at being completely filled up. Her mother continued masturbating next to Wendy, watching Clark's hips thrusting forward and back. She watched his glistening shaft stroking in and out, wondering what it would feel like inside.

Clark spread Wendy's legs even farther apart, holding her ankles with outstretched arms so her mom could watch. Her young vagina was warm and slippery; gripping his cock in a tight, velvety glove that felt better than any mouth he'd had his cock in. He felt his own orgasm begin to build and decided to let loose. Clark grunted loudly and slammed forward.

"AAIEEEEEE!!” Wendy screamed as he started pumping into her. His organ pulsed inside her as they both came powerfully. Wendy writhed and bucked, cumming furiously, pinching and pulling her nipples so hard they hurt.

Startled at the noise and the obvious intensity of her daughter's orgasm, Mrs. Dean sat up and watched while Clark slowed his thrusts to slow, deep strokes. Finally, he withdrew from Wendy's dripping cunt and ordered Mrs. Dean to prepare - she was next.

"Lick me clean, Mrs. Dean, Mrs. Dean," he rhymed, "We're gonna have our own sex scene, indeed." He pushed his swollen, dripping cock into her face. She licked the bulbous head, then ran her tongue up and down the shaft while he toyed with her hard nipples.

When he felt ready again, Clark had her lay on her back like her daughter. He positioned his cock head at her vagina and began to push, but had trouble getting the head past her tight opening.

"Wendy, please get the KY Jelly. It's in the drawer in my night table," Mrs. Dean implored, eager for that big cock. Wendy returned with the KY and a good-sized vibrator. She squeezed out a liberal gob of the stuff and smoothed it over Clark's cock. Kneeling next to her mother, she gripped the shaft and guided it toward her mother's pussy. She wiggled the head against the lips, spreading them apart as Clark began to push slowly forward.

He slowly slipped into her tight vagina, forward an inch, back a half inch, then forward another inch, repeating till he bumped against the end of her womb. Mrs. Dean was in ecstasy with her pussy completely filled and stretched by this boy's gorgeous cock.

"Fuck me," she said, enjoying the lurid sound of it as she said it. "Fuck me with that thing of yours!"

Clark began to piston in and out with methodical, machine-like movements, holding her legs wide apart at the ankles. He was impressed. She was tighter and warmer than her daughter and threw herself into fucking, moaning with each stroke and talking dirty. Sweat began to form on his forehead and chest.

"Oh, yes! Keep pumping! Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. OHhh!" she repeated. "I love the way you're fucking me! Use me up, Clark! Fill my pussy with your big cock! A little voice in her head was screaming that her adult sensibilities had been overwhelmed by something unnatural. But she was helpless as waves of raw pleasure consumed her.

Wendy listened to the x-rated babbling and watched Clark pound her mother's pussy. Her emotions were a stew of shock, awe, and lust. Her brain soaked in sex, she laid down on her back, spread her legs so Clark had a good view, applied KY to the vibrator, clicked it on and began sliding it over her pussy. Clark watched it disappear into her juicy cunt.

Mrs. Dean felt an orgasm building as Clark steadily reamed her. He brought her ankles together in front of his face, which squeezed her cunt even tighter around his cock, while he continued to thrust convincingly.

"OH! CLARK! OOOOOO..." she yelled, cumming, straining so hard she almost peed.

Clark then leveraged her legs down to the bed so she was now laying on her left side, still impaled on his erection. He coached her to move her knees up toward her chest as he worked his cock in, out and around. He bent over a bit and braced his hands on her thigh and her hip. Both their sexual sensations were exaggerated with his massive cock squeezed tightly into her, his weight compressing her legs. He picked up the pace of his thrusts as he began building toward a massive orgasm.

"This - is - insane!" Mrs. Dean yelled in the general direction of her daughter. The vibrator hummed contentedly in Wendy's tender pussy while she watched her mother, Clark's fuck toy, writhe on the bed.

Wendy stroked herself to warm sexual release, while Clark unloaded in several forceful spasms. Mrs. Dean felt the power of Clark's cock rock her insides with a crippling orgasm. She pulled up further into the fetal position, tears running across her nose, dripping onto the bedspread. He leaned over her curled up form, his cock still rigid as a closet rod, buried deep in her pussy. He could feel her vaginal muscles twitching periodically around his member, the last remnants of her orgasm.

"Would you like to play this game again soon?" he whispered in her ear, finally withdrawing his tool.

"What planet are you from?" Mrs. Dean joked as she sat up, sweaty and weak. "Yes, I'd like to get fucked like that again. My God! You're a machine - An orgasm machine! How many times does a divorced, dance-teacher mom get to have supernatural sex? Umm, How about I get a room at the Hilton for Friday night? Meet me in the lobby at 7:00?"

"Wendy too."

Liv2licku
Liv2licku
327 Followers