Her Bulge

Story Info
The woman at the gym has a bulge in her spandex.
3.7k words
4.55
390.3k
545
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,329 Followers

Blessed silence fills the pre-dawn darkness of my bedroom. If anyone else were there they might hear me snoring, but since I am alone and asleep it is silence to me. Suddenly I am sharing the room with the sultry voice of my favorite early morning DJ. Her honeyed voice drizzles into my ears pulling me from the depths of my dream world. She speaks only to me and for the millionth time my sleep fogged brain tries to fathom how a woman could sound so sensual simply talking about the weather.

As she talks the fog of sleep is chased from my brain by the sunshine of a mundane world filled with daily problems. The first of which for me is getting out of bed and to the gym. I listen to her awhile longer, imagining her naked body alongside me in bed as she whispers the news in my ear and her hand explores my body. On some mornings she makes love to me as she interviews some important person or another, but that is not to be today. When music replaces her voice I toss back the covers and emerge to face the world. My lunch is packed and ready so in no time I am winging my way to the gym. The thirty minute drive is just long enough for me to be fully awake when I arrive.

Its 6 am and most mornings there is only a modest crowd of retirees with a smattering of other younger members. This is not the time of day to meet women, unless you have a grandmother fetish. It's Thursday and since I lifted yesterday today I'm going to pretend to be the hamster on the wheel, spending thirty minutes on an elliptical keeping a good pace to nowhere. Ten minutes in I've got a light sheen of sweat.

Grandmothers aside there is the occasional middle aged woman that comes in to keep her figure in check. Since I've been working out at this gym for some time I know most of them. When I see them we exchange morning hellos and keep working. This morning the new woman I haven't introduced myself to yet mounts the elliptical next to mine. I'm breathing pretty hard by now and only nod my head. She gives me a quick smile as she begins to set up her work out. She's wearing snug a white spandex tee shirt and grey pants over a body that isn't perfect, but still nice. I go back to my magazine and flip another page.

I come to a hard part of the work out where the resistance of the machine goes up and I have to lean forward and put my head down to keep pace. As I'm working I can't help sneaking a peek under my arm to check out how nicely the spandex hugs the curves of her legs and crotch. I'm a guy. I like pretty women. So shoot me.

She has a tiny little swell that is probably due to thick hair, but while I'm enjoying the view a change begins to take place. Where the cloth hugs her crotch the fabric is swelling. It's hard to be sure at first, but I could swear it wasn't that size a second ago. I blink the sweat out of my eyes and look again. It's still there and now it's even bigger. The swell is quickly becoming a bulge that is far too big to be hair. The spandex looks intoxicating as it hugs her lower regions, but the growing bulge is telling another story. I can't pull my eyes away from it as it thickens, growing broader as it pushes out further.

The resistance eases and I stand upright again. I glance over to her and she is looking straight at me. She has the cutest smirk on her face and her brown eyes are twinkling with mischief. When we lock eyes she doesn't look away, instead I blush and go back to my magazine. I've got maybe ten minutes left and one more stretch of high resistance. I try to focus on my magazine as I wait for the resistance to kick back in, but as I turn the pages all I can see is the bulge in her spandex.

The resistance kicks in and I lean forward straining to keep up with the machine and my composure. When I look under my arm I see her legs pumping and the bulge is a little less now. As soon as I start looking it swells again, but this time it's like she's squeezing her muscles, trying to make it bigger. It grows and stops. Grows and stops. Grows and stops. There's no doubt about what is there and if she had on an athletic cup it would be full. The spandex looks great as it hugs her hips and legs. She has curves that any woman would be proud of as well as a bulge that most men would be happy to have. Finally the resistance drops off and the machine goes into the cool down cycle. I spend the five minutes of cool down trying to decide what I think. I've always loved women. Sometimes a little too much for the ones I've dated in the past. I tend to immerse myself in a woman, worshiping her body when we make love. Sexually I'm very submissive and derive most of my pleasure from pleasing the woman I'm with. I've never been interested in men, but the pretty woman beside me doesn't look like a man even though that bulge is unmistakable.

I don't know what else to do so I get off the machine and clean my sweat off of it before heading for the showers. As I finish cleaning up I sneak another glance at my neighbor. She's sweating and working through a stretch of resistance, but she's not too tired to flash me that sexy little smirk and a wink. I smile back at her, but that is all I have the nerve to do. I drop my eyes and head out into the hallway with my head reeling. I stop by the water fountain to refill my empty bottle. As I catch the sparkling water stream I hear the door to the workout room open and close, but I'm focusing on filling my bottle so I don't look up. A hand grips my wrist and pulls me away from the fountain. I drop the bottle in the fountain, the water I'd just put in it flowing out and down the drain.

The woman has my wrist and is pulling me toward the stairwell that leads up to the running track that circles the gymnasium. I start to speak, but she places a finger over her lips shushing me. She pulls me into the stairwell and pushes me against the wall. She presses a body as long mine against me a split second before our lips meet. She kisses me hard. She is wanton and eager and I return the kiss. Our mouths open and she fills mine with her tongue. She kisses me, hot and desperate for a few minutes and I'm keenly aware of her breasts pressing against my chest and her bulge pressing against my hip. Her hands caress the muscles I worked on just yesterday. Feeling them and squeezing them as she clings to me. My hands are on her waist and I can feel her hips moving as she grinds her bulge against me. She finally breaks the kiss and says,

"I want you." Her voice is husky with lust and tremors slightly. She kisses me again, biting my lower lip as she finishes. "I want you so bad right now that I'm shivering all over. I've been watching you when you lift for weeks now and all I can think of is how much I want to feel your naked body pressed against mine. You've become my daily distraction. My obsession."

She kisses me some more while she gropes my body, her hands go down the back of my shorts and she rubs my sphincter with the pad of her finger. I don't know what to say to this woman. This is my greatest fantasy come true. How many times have I dreamed about a woman wanting me this badly, though in my fantasies the woman is not pressing her erect penis against my hip. My hands find their way to her firm round butt cheeks and she moans into my mouth.

"Oh that's good. MMMM...I want to feel your hands on my ass, squeezing it and pulling me hard against you. I've got to have you and I want you now!" She whispers fiercely between hasty kisses and nips. "I want to be inside of you with your legs wrapped around me. I want my nipple in your sucking mouth as I make hot passionate love to you. I want you moaning into my breast as I make you feel wanted in ways that you've never imagined! Oh my God, I think I'll die if I don't have you!"

She kisses me one more time and pulls me out a second door that leads into the gym. I don't think anyone is in the gym, but I'm too swept away to notice. Ten steps down the wall from the stairwell door is the equipment room door. She pulls it open and inside is a hodgepodge of basket balls, dodge balls, nets and all sorts of other equipment. She flips a switch and the florescent lights buzz to life as she grabs a mat that is leaning against the wall and flops it onto the floor. She gives me a push and I plop into a sitting position on the mat. She slips her hands in the waist band of her spandex and flips her cock and balls out over the edge. She is very hard. It's not very long what it lacks in length it makes up for in girth. The do or die moment has come. She is facing me holding her swollen prick in one hand. Before I can decide if this is something I'm willing to do the moment passes because she grabs the back of my head with the other hand and pulls us together.

"OOOOO...how I've dreamed of this!" She whispers lustily as her fat cock slides in and out of my mouth. "Get me good and slippery. I want to be extra slippery so I slide right into you."

She gets a little too deep and makes me gag. Her brown pubic hair tickles my nose and my eyes are watering. When I look up past her hard nippled breasts I see her hungry brown eyes.

"As good as this feels you're not going to have to do it very long. I want to be inside you and soon!"

Her cock is so thick I struggle to get my mouth open enough to keep my teeth from grazing her, but she is so turned on she doesn't seem to notice. There is no denying how badly she wants me. Her small round breasts look so firm I have to reach up and hold one.

"Oh yes! That's it! It's easy to tell how turned on I am and I bet you're getting hot too!" And she's right. I am getting turned on by her lust and her tenuous grasp on control.

She pulls up her tight spandex top allowing me to take a breast in each hand. I pinch the nipples. Maybe a little too hard, but she rewards with a grunt and a thrust to the back of my throat.

"Oh God!" She whispers in a husky voice "I can't wait any longer! It's got to be now!"

She pulls her spit covered cock from my mouth trailing a string of pre-cum from the tip to my lower lip. She drops to her knees and pushes me on my back. Not bothering to remove my shoes she grabs my shorts and with one pull takes them and my underwear down and out of the way. When she looks between my legs and sees my own hard penis she grins.

"I knew I was turning you on."

Her hands go behind my knees and push them up toward my chest as she scoots closer to my exposed anus. I reach down and grip her cock, pulling it toward my hole until the tip is nestled just inside. Her beautiful brown eyes go wide and she says,

"That's the sexiest thing ever! I love it when a guy puts me in him! It's so damn hot!"

She leans up farther over me, pushing my knees closer to my chest as her smooth hips begin to push her cock into my hesitant ass. Her cock is thick, but the head is small by comparison and right behind the head it swells out quickly, kind of like a football player wearing shoulder pads. When that thicker part begins to enter me I can't help clinching down. She whimpers and says

"Relax. Just let me in you. Once I'm in you'll adjust to my size."

She leans up even further and pushes again. She is almost in my when my reflex cinches down again. She is shaking with lust and making disappointed little whimpering noises as she begins to fuck me with the head of her cock. I'm trying to relax, but it's not working very well. I think maybe if play with her breast and nipples it will take my mind off of fact that she's trying to push a thick cock into me. I take her breasts in my hands and caress along their smooth sides. They are firm and round but not overly large. I squeeze them some then pinch the nipples again. This draws a low groan from her and I can feel things getting slipperier where even more pre-cum is oozing from her. My knees are almost against my shoulders when she leans farther forward to slip both hands behind my head to pull my mouth to hers. As she does this the head of her cock pops away from my ass so I slip a hand down and line her back up with my hole. Doing this drives her wild and her tongue fills my mouth as she pushes hard with her hips. She catches my outer sphincter off guard and her cock shoulders its way into me. I cry out, but with her tongue in my mouth no one hears a thing. She struggles to get deeper into me, not wanting to hurt me as pushing and panting she stretches me. She pulls back and pushes again. It goes deeper yet, but not all the way in.

"You're so close." she whispers as she pulls her mouth a way for a moment. "Another couple of inches and you'll have all of me."

She covers my mouth again and pulls back. Then she pushes. Hard. The freight train has a full head of steam and this time easily pushes all the way through only coming to a stop when her hips collide with my ass cheeks. Her abs clinch tight and force me into a tight ball beneath her, completely under her control and now the pumping starts.

My ass is aching as she stretches me farther than anything that has left by that path. I'm panting through my nose in rhythm with her thrusts. Finally she pushes all the way in me and holds me tight. I wonder if she's cumming, but she not showing any of the signs yet. She slowly pulls her mouth from mine and I gasp for breath as my head spins.

"I can't believe after all of these weeks of going home and jacking off while I fantasize about you that I'm actually up to my balls inside you! This feels so damn good!"

She bends down and kisses my neck and chest. She finds my nipple and sucks at it lustily as she again saws her rock hard prick in my ass. I grunt and moan until her hand covers my mouth.

"You can't be too loud or someone will hear you!" she whispers as she continues to pump me. "I know I'm pretty thick and you're very tight, but we have to be quiet. Understand?"

I nod my head yes and she pulls her hand away. It's all I can do not to make noise and she's struggling too. Little whimpers of pleasure keep escaping her.

"I don't want to cum too soon, but I might not be able to help it! It's so good to be inside of you."

She sits up and moves her hands back behind my knees. When she looks down she notices that my cock has gone limp.

"Isn't that cute." She says nodding toward my limp penis. "I like it when the guy goes limp while I'm making love to him. All of my favorite lovers went limp once I got inside them. I don't know what it means, I just know that it's a good sign for me."

When she said that I began to play with her breasts again and pinch her nipples. She grabs my hands and says,

"Don't do that now. I don't want to come too soon and it all be over." She smirks and adds, "Though now that I'm finally inside you I think there's a good chance I'll be here again." She put my hands back on her breasts and said, "No nipples."

I squeeze and kneed her breasts as she grabs my ankles and proceeds to pump me like there is no tomorrow. She is a very animated lover, constantly changing tempo and angle. She leans up over me again and I find that I desperately want one of her nipples in my mouth so I curl up and cover her nipple, sucking hard on it. She jerks as if my mouth is an electric light socket and pulls away. I'm very excited and want her nipple back. I'm not sure what comes over me, but I suddenly want to take control. I grab her arms and roll over on top of her to straddle her hips. I push her hands above her head and put both of her wrists in one of my hands. All that lifting has given me a pretty good grip so even though she is struggling I hold her in place. With my free hand I reach between our bodies and for the third time feed her penis back into me. When I do that she goes from struggling to thrusting up into me and I push down to meet her thrusts. I slip my heals under the knees of her spread legs and she uses them to increase the leverage for her thrusts. I take an arm in each hand and keep them pinned over her head. Her breasts are mine to enjoy as I want now. I kiss down around them, teasing the nipples by flicking them with my tongue.

"What are you doing? Why are you doing this?"

I don't answer with words. Instead I cover her nipple with my mouth and suck as I flicker it with the tip of my tongue. She arches up and squirms. Trying to regain control as her body is about to lose it.

"No!" She gasps. "Not yet! I want to...(pant)...wait longer!"

She whimpers and moans as her body betrays her. I force my ass down to envelope all of her throbbing meat as I bite her nipple.

"OOOOOOH UH!" Her back arches for a second and then her hips thrust up as she explodes inside me. "OH GOD...Oh God...oh God!"

I release her arms and her nipple and she wraps me up and pulls me tight against her as orgasmic aftershocks ripple through her body. She continues to hold me as she catches her breath. Her penis is still hard inside me when I notice for the first time that it's not hurting anymore.

"That...was...phenomenal." She says quietly. "I've never had a guy do that to me. I was taking you and you turned the tables on me."

Her hands move to my shoulders and with a little push I sit up and slide fully down onto her still firm cock. She slides her hands over my chest and down my ribs. She gives me a little thrust.

"You know, I think I could go again right..."

Someone pounds on the door and a woman's voice calls,

"What's going on in there?! I'm counting to ten then I'm opening this door!"

The woman outside the door is counting. I stand up and grab my shorts. Yanking them over my shoes they tangle for a second and I almost fall on my face. My companion only has to pull her top down and stuff her still swollen penis back into her spandex pants. My shorts are on and her clothes are in place as the door opens. Standing in the door is Hilda, the morning manager. A towering woman who looks like she threw shot for the Russians during the cold war Olympics. Behind her a small crowd has gathered.

"What were you doing in here?" Hilda demands. My companion looks at me then back at Hilda.

"We were looking for...a..." She takes a quick look around the room. "...medicine ball?" Through clenched teeth Hilda replies,

"We...don't...have...one."

"That explains why we couldn't find one!" This is when I notice that most of the crowd behind Hilda is staring open mouthed at my companion's crotch. When I follow their gaze I can easily see the outline of her penis in her skin tight workout pants and she does look like she's ready to go again. She grabs my hand and pulls me past Hilda whose face is bright red with sudden insight.

"Well...we have to be going. Thanks for your help!"

I can feel every eye on me as this woman with the bulging pants leads me through the crowd toward the exit. We get to the door leading to the parking lot and I finally find my voice.

"Wwwait!"

"What? Don't tell me you're having second thoughts now! Not after what you just did to me!"

"No. I want to know your name." She gives me that cute little smirk.

"I'm Rose."

"Rose. That's a pretty name."

Rose snickers and says, "And that also explains my prick." She pulls me out the door toward her car and the certainty of further exploits.

ruwild
ruwild
2,329 Followers