Her Ch. 01

Story Info
Our first week together.
2.4k words
3.85
16.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story so feedback is more than welcome. This story is largely the truth but has been slightly embellished with what I would have liked to have happened. This chapter covers our getting together.

Our first week together

It had been a long hard week so when an old friend asked me over to chill out with a movie, it was a welcome change to sitting at home with my computers. A new friend I made very recently was there too. She was a very interesting young lady and a very talented artiste even if she didn't think so. I had been working with her a lot lately on a big project and it was good to see her in a more social environment. I was soon distracted from whatever was on the TV by her sliding up to me and easing my arm around her shoulders. Incidentally, we had been flirting all week so we were getting rather comfortable with each other.

Everything about her is infinitely sexy and amazingly beautiful. She is very slim and around 5 foot 10 tall. Her hair is long and very dark but had a streak of blonde on her left side. Her eyes are brown and so deep I couldn't help looking into them. Me? I am a little bit taller at 6 foot and thin too. I don't have the biggest muscles in the world but I tried to keep in shape so I wasn't totally unattractive.

After the movie I drove her home because she lived far away and it was a cold and dark night. I stepped out of the car to give her a parting hug so I was very surprised when she kissed me on the cheek and smiled a big smile up at me. Man she was beautiful. I bade her a good night with an equally big smile and she disappeared into her house. I was seeing her tomorrow so I figured I had better do something about us or at least the potential. I didn't sleep that night. I couldn't stop thinking about her. What was I going to say to her tomorrow?

---

We were going to go to a house party that evening but were going to have some food beforehand. I didn't really think anything would happen at the house party but we were going to be hanging out and having fun. Continuing my gentlemanly streak, I drove to pick her up. I pulled up outside her house and breathed deeply. She slid into my front seat.

"Hi," she said with a smile. For the first time in my life, I threw caution to the wind.

"Listen, I want to say something." I said very quickly. I took a deep breath and tried not to rush what I was saying. I looked into her eyes and continued "I like you...a lot. I haven't done anything like this before but I don't want to miss out on something if it's going to happen with you." She smiled at me warmly and suddenly I was deeply happy.

"I like you too, let's just see where this goes." She said simply. She smiled and her hand found mine.

Later we were getting ready to go out at my place and she excused herself to change in my bathroom. I quickly slipped on some more appropriate clothing and just in time because I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and my jaw quickly fell to the floor. She was wearing a long sexy black dress and looked more beautiful than ever. She took my stammering as flattery and smiled very wide.

---

"Kiss me," she whispered. It was several hours and not much alcohol later. We were huddled in the corner of some room full of some people I barely knew at some house party. To be honest, it didn't matter where we were, what mattered was the beautiful girl in my arms, resting her forehead against mine. I opened my eyes and looked at her gorgeous face. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I wasn't really thinking any more, I just went for it. I pressed my lips forward and they were warmly welcomed by hers.

Her lips were so soft as we slowly and gently kissed again and again. Finally we parted and opened our eyes. She was smiling. She looked even more beautiful when she was smiling happily. She pulled me closer and tucked herself into my chest as I held her tighter. Oh wow, I thought, she is practically everything I have always wanted, I really like this girl. Whatever I do, I must not lose her. I glanced down at her and saw she had drifted off to sleep.

All too soon the night was over and some people were getting a taxi back to her road so it was time to say goodbye. Another short kiss and she was gone.

---

The next day I had to visit my old friend again to drop off some things before visiting her. My friend smiled coyly at me and asked about last night as a grin spread across my face. After making my excuses and driving as fast as I could I was finally with her again. She quickly showed me her room and I put my things tidily on the floor. I spun around to ask her what we were going to do today when she pushed me onto her bed and jumped on me. Our mouths passionately found each others as my hands roved over her back and found her ass. It was even rounder and sexier than I had imagined.

"Later," she whispered smiling. I smiled back and brought my hands up to her back. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and got together a few times during the week to "hang out" a bit more.

The next weekend was my birthday weekend and I went out for a few drinks with her and some other people on the Friday night. After a good session of drinking (and sobering up), we got a taxi back to hers. Once in her room she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. She looked into my eyes and offered me the best choice I have ever had.

"You have three choices, you can get a taxi home, you can walk home or you can stay here," she whispered and tilted her head inquisitively. My eyes lit up.

"Well I think we both know what I would like to do," I replied.

I kissed her and led her over to the bed. We made out a bit more before drifting off to sleep.

---

The next day we took our time wandering around town before making our way over to my house. I stuck on Ratatouille and we cuddled up in my bed. She wanted to hold me for a change so I let her and rested my hand on her knee. After a while my hand got bored and began to make small circles on the inside of her thigh just above her knee. Little did I realise I was slowly turning her on. Not that that was a bad thing of course. It didn't take her long before she pulled me on top of her and started to kiss me madly, this time it was her hands roving over my back and ass. She pulled my top off and started kissing me harder and harder.

Suddenly my cock was very hard and I leant into her to make sure she knew it. I rolled her onto her back and kissed along her jaw to her neck. When I started sucking on her neck, she held me tighter against her.

"I think its time this comes off," I murmured and grinned widely. I ran my hands around the bottom of her top. I looked up at her and smiled. She smiled and sat up as I pulled her top up and off her. I took a moment to admire her breasts. Despite being hidden beneath her bra I could see that although they were small but perfectly formed. I lay her back down and resumed sucking on her neck, she moaned gratefully as my kisses travelled down to her breasts and I kissed around her bra. After a while my kisses moved up and I nibbled on her ear

"I have an idea," I whispered softly. I moved around so I was sitting behind her and had my legs on both sides of her. Her head rested on my chest and I leant down to her ear again and whispered softly, "Put my hands where you want them".

Her hands quickly found my wrists and placed them on her breasts again as she slipped her bra straps down allowing me to gently slide her bra down to free her breasts. Her nipples were small but more sensitive than I could have imagined. I ran my fingertips slowly around each breast until I reached her nipples. Her head leaned back on my shoulder and she moaned in my ear as her nipples hardened from my touch. Her moans were soft and deep as I gently but firmly pulled on her rock hard nipples.

I began kissing her neck as my hands slipped down her chest, removed her bra and slipped under her trousers running over her pussy briefly. She raised her hips and undid her jeans allowing me to slip them off. I slid around to her right side allowing her to lie down properly again. My mouth travelled down to her right nipple as I ran my finger up and down the front of her panties. She moaned louder as I flicked her hard nipple with my tongue and louder still as I pressed lightly on the damp spot that had appeared on her crotch.

I moved across to her left nipple and ran my hand under her panties, feeling through the small patch of hair to find her damp pussy. I opened her lips and ran my fingers just along the inside of them. Her hand ran up my back and pressed my head into her breast as she groaned. I slipped her panties off her legs and kissed her belly button and worked up to her shoulders.

I pressed a finger into her pussy and nibbled along her shoulder and up her neck. Her pussy was very tight and her moisture felt cool on my finger as I pulled it out and pressed it in again. She moaned as I sucked on her neck and started rubbing her clit. I slowed my fingers to drag out her pleasure and felt her pussy get wetter and wetter. Before long her moans were loud and mixed with grunts and her hips started thrusting against my hand.

She began cumming hard and shaking harder still, her groans filled me with desire. My mouth covered hers and swallowed her moans as our tongues fought each other. By now I was harder than I had ever been and my cock was pressing through my trousers and briefs onto her side. I kept my fingers moving at a slow steady pace until she gently removed me. She rolled me onto my back and looked into my eyes, her pleasure was evident in the relaxation on her face.

"Your turn, scratch my back," she whispered sexily. She kissed me deeply and quickly covered my chest in kisses as I began running my nails along her back. She looked lovingly into my eyes as I pulled off my trousers and lay back down wearing only my briefs. I pulled her to my side and rested my hand on her ass. She ran her fingernails over the outline of my cock and I grunted.

She leaned forward and kissed me deeply as her hand snaked under my underwear and cupped my balls. I moaned and sucked on her lips. She quickly took off my underwear and gripped my cock lightly and slowly began pumping it. I groaned and looked into her eyes with longing as she squeezed my balls and my cock. My moans increased as she slowed her pumping and my cock grew even harder. Before I knew it I felt my cum rising and moaned my imminent release. I was thrusting against her hand as I came all over my chest.

I reached for the tissues to wipe myself before I pulled the covers up around us, kissed her deeply one more time and fell asleep with her beautiful body tight against mine.

---

Finally it was my birthday. Unfortunately I had to get up and go visit my parents today as well. When I woke I gently kissed her until she woke up properly. As she opened her eyes, she squeezed me close to her and smiled. After making her breakfast and quickly getting dressed, I started packing some things. After a while, I looked over to see her in my bed grinning at me, still naked under my duvet. My cock was soon hard thinking about the naked beauty waiting in my bed. Before she knew what had happened I slid under the duvet to join her and was kissing her passionately.

"Couldn't keep away huh?" she giggled as we parted.

"You bet," I replied. I straddled her lap and kissed her neck. I slowly moved down to her breasts to find her nipples hard and waiting for my tongue. She moaned as the nipples grew harder in my mouth and she slid her hands into my briefs, taking out my hard cock. I rose up on my knees as she tugged on my cock harder and faster.

Before I knew it, I was cumming and she quickly pointed my erupting cock at her chest. I barely had time to wipe my cum off her before she grabbed my hand and pressed it onto her pussy. I let her adjust herself into a comfortable lying down position with her legs spread wide. She pressed my middle finger deep into her pussy and began fucking herself hard and fast. I leant over and gently bit her nipples.

"Yes," she hissed. "Bite me," she moaned as she increased the speed of my hand fucking her pussy. Finally, she held my finger deep into her pussy and came very hard.

She released me and I stroked her face and kissed her gently as she came down from her high. She smiled at me and I kissed her.

"Better get you dressed before this happens again," I grinned. She grinned and reached for my dressing gown.