Her Ch. 04c

Story Info
She has something special for me.
1.2k words
3.71
8.3k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is largely the truth but has been slightly embellished with what I would have liked to have happened. This chapter is in three parts and covers a relaxing holiday weekend together. This is the third and final part. Please read the earlier chapters. Feedback will be eagerly received.

*

She has something special for me.

The next day I awoke to find I was lying on my front and my hands were tied behind my back. "Well hello there," she said with a smirk, caressing my ass, "I've got something very special for you." She caressed my ass for a little while longer whilst I struggled in vain to free my hands.

Eventually she rolled me over and asked me to sit up. She sat in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. "I watched you touch yourself the other day and now it's your turn to watch me," she sighed and rose up, still straddling me.

Her right hand reached down and found her clit. I could see how wet she was before she had even touched herself. Her other hand found her nipples and began alternately pinching each nipple. Her pussy grew wetter as she roughly pinched her clit and she sighed deeply.

She looked into my eyes and saw my desire increasing and looked down to see my cock hard and upright. I leaned forward to try and help her with my tongue but she stopped pinching her nipples and grabbed my shoulder, keeping me at a distance. She chuckled as I gave up fighting off her hand and she pressed a finger into her pussy.

She moaned as she fucked herself hard and I felt her gripping my shoulder harder and harder as her pleasure increased. She moaned louder as she bucked against her finger. She looked into my eyes and came hard, crying out. She rode out her orgasm and collapsed back in my lap.

My cock was painfully hard and became even harder as I felt her wetness running into my lap. She pushed her pussy soaked fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. She moaned and leaned forward, almost to point where we could have kissed but not quite.

She pushed her pussy forward until I felt its heat on my cock. "Did you like that?" she asked breathlessly.

I grunted back "yes".

"Good, because I'm not done yet," she said sexily. She reached down to my lap and squeezed my cock. I grunted again. She rose up again but this time pointed my cock at her pussy and slowly sat back down, pressing my cock into her hot dripping wet pussy. We both groaned. "Are you sure?" I asked gruffly. She nodded and pushed my cock all the way into her pussy.

She rested her forehead against mine and we could feel each other breathing heavily as my cock remained buried deep in her pussy for a few moments. She sighed and slowly began moving up and down on my cock. Her pace increased as our desires grew.

I stared hungrily at her breasts gently bouncing up and down but she still had a hand on my shoulder keeping my advances at bay. She gyrated her hips against me and rode me rhythmically. Her pussy was leaking all over my cock, her juices running over my balls and soaking into the bed. We were both so turned on, we knew it wasn't going to take us very long. She moaned and rode me harder still. She placed her other hand on my other shoulder and rode me hard and very slow, grunting as her ass met my sopping balls again and again.

"Cum in me," she cried out in ecstasy. I began thrusting my hips into her as I felt a powerful orgasm approaching. "I'm cumming," I shouted to her. "Yes!" she cried out louder as my cum spurted deep into her. "I love you," she yelled, moving up and down on my cock fast, grunting as she came on my cock. She slowed her movements to a stop and fell against me panting and whispering, "I love you," over and over.

She undid my restraints and I held her tightly against me and whispered back, "I love you too."

We lay down and recovered slowly. A short while later she moved up, kissed me briefly and looked into my eyes. "Do you really love me?" she asked quizzically.

"Yes, yes I do," I said with a smile "You're the most beautiful girl in the world, a blind man could see that, and I love you."

She smiled back "I love you too." She cuddled up against my side and we relaxed for a while before our hunger got the better of us. We got up to go to my kitchen for some breakfast but she managed to grab my robe before I could, leaving me to slip on some trousers before hurrying after her.

We ate breakfast, all the while eyeing each other up. She finished before me and reached out and gently squeezed my thigh. I avoided choking on my food but finished up quickly. I had barely swallowed the last mouthful when she pulled me to her and kissed me deeply before I could react. She pulled me upstairs and shed what little clothing we had and fell on my bed. We kissed passionately and I held her close. We parted and I could see the desire in her eyes.

I slide behind her and reached around to play with her breasts toying with them until her nipples became hard. As I pulled gently on them, she reached back, squeezed my cock and began stroking it. My cock was suddenly very hard and I ran a hand down to her pussy and teased around her pussy.

"Fuck me from behind," she sighed. She rolled onto her front and all fours. She glanced over her shoulder at me and winked. I moved up behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy, her wetness covering my cock. She leaned back against me insistently and I gently pressed my cock into her pussy. I grunted as her pussy accepted my cock and leaned forward to reach her breasts again.

I slowly thrust in and out of her and she moaned. I sucked on her neck and pinched her nipples. She moaned louder and louder and I felt her wetness increase. I resisted the urge to fuck her hard and reached lower to tease her clit. She moaned and started thrusting back against me.

I pulled out and rolled her on her back. She looked at me curiously and I answered, "I like this view better." I pushed my cock back in her pussy and fucked her slowly. She whimpered and tried to push back against my thrusts. I leaned down to nibble on her nipples and she moaned and moved against me.

I gave in and started fucking her hard, we both moaned as my cock reached deep in her. I pinched her clit roughly and she cried out. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and she stayed still as she came. Her orgasm made me cum not soon after and I came deep in her. I stayed in her a little while and I collapsed on her, wrapping her in my arms.

"This has been a fucking amazing weekend" she looked up and smiled.

"Yes it was," I replied with a kiss.

"I love you," she said sleepily.

"Love you too beautiful," I whispered. She held me tight against her and we both fell deeply asleep.