Her Cock

Story Info
She always wanted to fuck him.
1.4k words
4.17
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rather suspected most women would really like a cock of their own. The one she had was beautiful, and did mostly what she wanted but it was still attached to him. She wanted her own, part of her, responding to her needs, her desires.

It was the sheer audacity and outrageousness of a cock. It showed what state it was in so very clearly, there was no doubt and it grew from such a silly shrivelled thing. But my, did it grow. Erect in all its glory, it clearly had an unstoppable sense of purpose; it knew what it wanted to do. It was so driven, lustful and purposeful; there was no doubting where it wanted to get and what it wanted to do.

It almost had a life of its own; the owner seemed besotted by it but dictated to by it. The cock was going to achieve what it wanted despite everything else. How wonderful. Perhaps that was the appeal, the physical appearance was one thing but the lustfulness and seemingly the life of its own that was so much part of it; she really wanted one of her own.

Dildos were wonderful, but not the same, they went in; a cock to tool oneself with onwards to ecstasy. But they didn't stick out, protrude, thrust forward, outward upward and onwards, lust and thrust forth; they didn't display in the same way, they didn't threaten to spear someone else. Dildos only fucked you, really. She really wanted to fuck someone else, but she only dared whisper such a thing to herself. She could not say it out loud, it was so rude to contemplate. She loved being fucked, she mind-bogglingly loved being fucked and fucked again. Never quite enough so the appetite was left just a little dissatisfied for a little more. Fuck someone else, she didn't dare think, the fantasy must go away; think of him fucking her.

But it wouldn't quite go away, just a tiny sliver of naughtiness remained and it snuck back every now and again, just when it shouldn't.

When she least expected it the idea was presented.

Silly lesbians. No not silly but absolutely not her. She didn't fantasise about sex with another female at all, never had. But the glimpse of what they were doing planted the idea. One was fucking the other; one had a dick...

The one thing that she knew of him that somehow never went very far was that he would purr when she played with his anus. It never featured large but he had never objected but it was his entrance, his cunt...

Ideas creep up on you. The more unthinkable the idea, the more ridiculous, the more preposterous but the thought didn't quite go away. Another thought that lingered looking for a connection...

He wouldn't, would he? The idea was ridiculous. He fucked her. He would never contemplate anything so absurd, she must put the idea out of her head.

So she tried and she tried but it kept coming back, she secretly knew that it would. It was like the cock she wanted on, to fuck with, she wanted to fuck, just occasionally not to be fucked. She didn't know why, knowing why didn't matter she just fancied the idea, relished the idea, loved the idea. It would not go away.

She would get no pleasure from a strap-on cock. It would do nothing for her because it would not pleasure her. But she checked, you could find out so much from the web, private things, explorations you would never dare make before. No-one else would have thought such thoughts of a strap-on dick that would also pleasure you; but of course they had. The pursuit of pleasure was no longer a crime. Access to worldwide customers meant such things once available would sell. Someone had thought these thoughts before her, a company made a dildo especially designed to pleasure her whilst it was also a cock to look at, play with and fuck with. She could fuck and be pleasured herself at the same time.

But it only fed her lustful thoughts, it wouldn't go away. She wanted it to stop because it kept making her heart beat faster. Sex was now not quite good enough. Now she had the burning thought in her head it interfered. Like knowing of a recipe with such expensive ingredients with such wonderful flavours that you really really want to try. That fillet steak that had always seemed so wonderful was now not quite so good. Something else might by much better. The unattainable beckoned.

Expense is expense but she began to realise that this was unattainable only because she had to convince him. Expense did not come into it.

How could she engulf him in her fantasy that required so much of him. How could he ever succumb to her fucking him. Role reversal, modern times yes but her fucking him? He would never agree, the very idea. He dominated, she followed. She led occasionally but only in detail, how could she ever lead so far.

But she wanted to fuck, him. And the idea grew and grew.

If only she hadn't had the idea - but she had?

If only there wasn't a dildo precisely designed to do what she wanted. She ached with the burden, she ached with the idea but she really wanted a cock to fuck with, to fuck her lover with. She wanted to be erect, proud to display, able to penetrate. She wouldn't enjoy it, it was stupid, she was being silly. But, she just might love every minute of parading her cock and fucking him with it...

If he really loved her, and she knew he really did then maybe just maybe...

So, she equipped herself; ready, in case she could create the moment.

She tried her new toy on or in and both. It knew where to pleasure her. The dildo could have been made for her. Its curves and bumps fondled her inside and out and so beautifully together. And it relaxed her, she found a quiet moment to herself and coated it in lubricant. She let it nuzzle its way into her. Its curve worked the wall of her vagina instantly. It rewarded her well, she closed her eyes and just gently worked her cock inside her. There was plenty to hold outside - the other end of her cock. She worked it the way she thought it would move if she was gently fucking him with it and so it pushed the bumps to her clitty which responded too. Just a gentle movement was nice, very nice. But of course it was impossible to be gentle for long, the pleasures were too demanding. She ground it into her cunt imagining her lover impaled on the other end and it responded inside her. It was in intense orgasm.

How rude to have a cock to fuck with but she just wanted to try. How lovely to have a cock to hold and work inside herself. She strapped it onto herself and looked in the mirror. The harness made it look rather bound and the colour definitely didn't help, but she closed her eyes again and held her cock, it felt part of her.

She showed him the dildo; he always loved her trying new things. He was surprised at the idea but he loved her. She had bought the necessary things for him to be clean.

He smiled at her erect cock, festooned in what he could imagine as a suspender belt, but her glow said it all. She was parading her cock, it was tall and erect and she thrust it before her in all its glory. If he had any misgivings they didn't show, he too was erect but this time it wasn't important, he wasn't on trial, he didn't have to perform. He could relax and enjoy her performing on him. It felt unusual but it didn't feel wrong, not wrong at all. He knew she wanted to fuck him and as her cock entered his cunt he knew he was about to be fucked.

She fucked him hard, she was very obviously enjoying herself, he could tell the dildo was working for her too she was climbing and climbing to a shattering orgasm. There was no stopping her she was going to have her wicked way with him. She was going to have him whether he liked it or not. Her orgasm signalled that this was the first of many to be had this way.

As a matter of fact he liked being fucked rather a lot. His cock to shoot wherever it wished, she couldn't quite do that. Yet.