Her Cold War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

She gently pulled her skirt, drawing me closer in the process, until my nose brushed against the soft covering of her pubis. I was shocked by the telling dampness but my senses were overwhelmed by the sudden richness of her scent.

It may have been the claustrophobic restraint but there was a depth to it that seemed to speak both of mystery and maturity. I was frightened both of her and the prospect of opening a Pandora's box but my tongue was already preparing to turn traitor.

I felt my face flush and a pounding in my temples as I began to awkwardly nuzzle her before attempting a first tentative lick.

The texture of the silken dressing felt unnatural but it afforded me a first fleeting taste of her. It had an unexpected edge to it but as it spread across my tongue I reflexively licked a second time.

As I did so I am sure that I felt her labia swell and I became more positive. The pliant folds were so smooth it was as if they were oiled and they yielded up a taste like nothing I had experienced before.

I licked more greedily, filling my mouth, and a delicious tingling sensation rolled over me

making me acutely aware of my own sex.

She submitted slowly to my tongue, which was drawn ever inwards, and then, with a final application of pressure, I was deeply lodged.

I was startled by her inner heat but this was the wellspring of her liquid desire and I felt as if I had overdosed on the amphetamines we had been given to keep us awake through extended periods.

Every nuance of her seemed amplified. My nose was pressed to her warm wetness adding to the pleasure that my tongue was transmitting. Her skilled muscles held me in place and I felt perfectly fitted to her. I could even feel her pulse and I was pleased to find that it was beginning to race.

I was under no illusions. I was a mere ingénue and it was simply the fact of bringing me to this that was exciting her but, right then, there was no place I would rather have been. I began to feel a series of contractions and the significance was not lost on me.

I tried to move inside her but the best I could do was to swell my tongue pressing back against her ever more urgent need.

In final confirmation her hands found the back of my head holding me firmly in place and then her body stiffened and my tongue was squeezed almost to the point of discomfort. She rocked her hips gently as she succumbed to her climax but I was unprepared for the sudden flood of moisture that accompanied it.

For a second or two it felt as if I was drowning but her hold on me was unremitting and I regained control and let my mouth be filled. As I swallowed her offering I felt an incredible sense of wellbeing and it took a second or two to recognize that I had melted into a climax of my own.

Finally, the pressure on my tongue slowly eased allowing me to slip free but her hand stroked my head through the material of her dress and, so comforted, I gently licked the residue from her skin.

When I emerged my face was hot and wet but she brought me to my feet and kissed me on the lips.

"Sadly, this has to be goodbye."

Chapter Three

She left me standing there shocked and bemused but, in the days that followed, I had little time for contemplation. Our induction process, already intense, was ratcheted up another notch. All of our tutors were replaced and every lesson was conducted in German.

Now that there were just four of us everything became more personal and seemingly more brutal. Deprived of sleep we were endlessly tested and any shortcomings were met with disparaging abuse.

More than once I thought about quitting but it felt like a betrayal of our little group which became more tight-knit day by day.

I began to suspect that they wanted to form two operational pairs and they were looking for the optimal partnerships. In my own mind I already had Xander and Clara as a team which left me with Lily.

Since the cull she had grown in confidence. She was more obviously competitive and was prepared to take the lead where once she might have deferred the responsibility. She even held herself differently. Her previously drab wardrobe now yielded up some more flattering outfits and she proved very adept at applying make-up.

She was not a classic beauty but she had regular features and long dark hair which conferred a certain mystique and I was reminded of what Natherson had said about her.

I was sure that she had reached the same conclusion that I had about pairings and I sensed that she was positioning herself. With the other two Xander was obviously the controlling influence but, if it was to be Lily and me, were they looking for the natural leader?

In any event we were reaching a critical stage. Things were happening quickly and I got the impression that corners were being cut in order to speed things along. It was at 1.00 a.m., after an already stressful day, that we were roused from our beds. I was told to dress quickly and to report outside.

The night was cold and I donned the warmest clothes I could lay my hands on along with a pair of heavy boots. The others were waiting for me, similarly attired, but even now Xander looked as if she had had time to take pains with her appearance.

We were ushered into the back of a Bedford truck and then blindfolded. As best I could judge the journey took about ninety minutes but we were told to put all of our personal belongings, including watches, into a paper bag before they were taken from us.

We travelled in silence but then he truck began to stop at intervals and each time one of us was told to get out.

I was the last. I reckoned that the interval was about five minutes and the truck was probably travelling at about thirty miles per hour over rough terrain. That put us at least two and a half miles apart.

I took off my blindfold and watched the truck disappear into the night. I was on open moorland and the chill suggested that we had climbed some way. From our base, outside Keswick, we could have been anywhere in the national parkland but the rocky terrain suggested that we had travelled west towards the bleaker landscape of the coast.

If that was the case I was a long way from civilization and there was a real risk of exposure. The sensible option, given that there was no moonlight, was to hunker down and wait for daylight.

My immediate instinct was to follow the gradient downwards, following the track that the truck had taken, to get out of the increasing wind and to find some shelter but I decided against it. The truck had extinguished its lights as it drove away but the sound carried for some time and it was still not on a made up road.

I was convinced that the truck was driving further into the wilderness and so I revised my strategy. I began to climb in the hope that I was on one of the higher peaks. It must have taken me fifteen freezing minutes to hit upon the stony track but then I began to ascend quickly.

A little later I began to think I had made a serious mistake. The wind was biting through my clothes and there was rain in the air. I looked for anything that might offer shelter and then I heard the noise.

I headed quickly towards it and began to make out the outline of the hut. I almost cried with relief on seeing the mountain rescue insignia and blessed the ingenuity of the wind horn which sat atop the pole. This was a new, and welcome, enhancement since I had walked the fells as a teenager.

Sadly, there were no supplies in the hut except for candles and matches but at least it was weather tight. I struck a light and looked at the laminated map on the wall. My guess had been good. I was not far from Cross Fell and, better still, there was a farm marked about a quarter of a mile to the south.

Rather than wait for daylight I decided to take a chance and head downhill. It was almost pitch black but the path leading south was well maintained and I was relieved when I reached a boundary fence. I climbed over and, minutes later, I saw the farm itself.

It was in darkness except for a single light in the yard but I had no intention of waking anyone at this hour. As I had hoped, given that this was high pasture, there was a sturdy barn abutting the farmhouse and I wasted no time in creeping inside.

It felt much warmer out of the wind and a single window let in some of the light from the yard making it feel almost cosy. It illuminated some bales of hay along the rear wall and, better still, laying on top were some horse blankets.

I was soaked through and, after a moment's hesitancy, I stripped altogether and spread my clothes to dry.

I quickly reached for a blanket and, as I did so my heart almost stopped. Laying beneath it, serenely naked, lay Xander.

"You took your time."

I had imagined her naked, as I listened at the wall, but nothing could prepare me for the reality. Her breasts were more fulsome and her nipples more discrete. They formed two neat roundels which, even now, were reacting to the chill to which they were suddenly exposed.

It may have been the arrogant way in which she lay but the curve of her hips was made more obvious leading my eyes down to the perfection of her toned legs.

I guiltily brought me eyes back to her face but not before noticing that she had scrupulously adhered to the guidance on depilation.

She looked at me with mild amusement and said simply.

"Rule 3"

As she said it the acronym that I had devised for rule 3 of our survival training jumped into my head and I involuntarily whispered the word.

"Boothill...."

It was not perfect but enough to trigger the instructor's doctrine ...body heat and lots of loose layers. Xander was inviting me to join her and I was shocked to immobility.

"For God's sake get in!"

Profoundly conscious of my own nakedness I turned around and backed onto the blanket beside her. She immediately threw the remaining blankets over me and then I stopped breathing as she nestled her body into mine.

All of my senses seemed heightened. I could smell the sweetness of the hay but there was also the unmistakable redolence of the exotic perfume that Xander favoured and I wondered that she had found time to apply it as we were dragged from our beds.

My eyes, now accustomed to the gloom, took in Xander's clothes where they hung by the cattle stall but, most keenly of all, I was aware of the sensitivity of my skin.

Xander's body heat was greatly appreciated but as she put an arm around me I could feel the points of her nipples indenting my back and her curled legs seemed too perfectly fitted to mine.

I tried to pretend that it was nothing more than necessity that glued us together but a subdued tingling in my sex told me that I was failing. I am sure that she smirked as I tried to act normally.

"How long have you been here?"

"Not long."

"How did you find it?"

"It had to be here."

I half turned, wondering what she meant.

"Clearly they didn't set out to kill us so I reckoned that they dropped us in a tightly defined area so that they could keep an eye on us. My guess is that the truck drove in a circle and that we were probably only a few hundred yards apart."

This seemed so simple and logical that I wondered why I had not thought of it. I listened with renewed respect as she continued.

"There had to be shelter and there had to be clues as to where to find it. They dropped me by a stream and I could smell the fertilizer run-off. It stood to reason that there was cultivated land upstream and so I followed it until it led here."

I wondered if I had missed a simpler clue but Xander was still speaking.

"There are enough blankets here for at least four people and they smell freshly laundered but, more importantly, are you feeling any warmer?"

The truth was that the warmth of her breath on the nape of my neck was raising the temperature not least between my legs and I began to fear that she would smell my arousal.

Unbidden, she began to rub my arm, and I had to stifle a gasp of surprise.

She was doing exactly what we had been taught but the reality of it, combined with what I knew of her, was shredding what was left of my composure. When her hand moved down to my thigh I squirmed and she moved with me melding our bodies even more tightly together.

After a moment or two my breathing was less steady and I feared that I would choke as she transferred her attention to my other leg. Her thumb brushed fleetingly against my sex and I felt a bead of moisture on my inner thigh. I desperately wanted to move to avoid her fingers but she found the very spot and I could only pray that she thought that I was perspiring.

Her touch was soporific but I was far from relaxed. Had she chosen to ask anything of me at that moment I was not sure that I was capable of refusing.

"Does that feel good?"

I had my legs clenched tightly together but her fingertips were becoming ever more intrusive; they seemed to have the power to relax both my muscles and my will power. I was on the verge of surrendering, to see just how far she would take things, when the creak of the door froze us in place.

"Hello?"

The whispered voice was unmistakeably Clara's and Xander replied in an equally hushed tone.

"Over here."

She cautiously approached our makeshift bed and, even with the limited light, I was able to see the shock on her face when she saw us together. She had been the first of us to be dropped off and her bedraggled state bore testimony to her longer exposure to the elements.

I wanted to ask her what clues she had followed but I could hear her teeth chattering. Without thought I spoke brusquely.

"Get out those wet things."

For a second or two she stared at me and stood rooted to the spot but then she cast a glance at Xander and began to undress.

I noticed that, even now, she took off her clothes carefully almost as if it were a show and it was disconcerting to see that she was looking directly at me.

The play of light and shadow revealed her body by degrees. Her breasts, fuller than I imagined, were hinted at rather than seen and her legs long but still in proportion to her petite frame.

She removed her combat trousers and half turned as she divested herself of her underwear. The pale firmness of her rear was exposed for a moment, like a full moon revealed by cloud, and then she crossed towards us with her hands coyly shielding her sex.

"Let her in the middle."

Clara lifted the blankets and shivered as she snuggled between us happy to avail herself of Xander's invitation. For my part, I felt aggrieved and the more so as Clara's skin was uncomfortably chilled.

Xander began to rub Clara's body, as she had mine, and I started to help. It was some minutes before the three of us reached an equilibrium but any sense of detachment evaporated long before.

Clara squirmed beneath our ministrations and much as I tried to keep my attention focused on her limbs my hands trespassed onto her stomach and breasts and even, at one point, the smoothness of her sex.

Now that she was warm I knew that I should turn my back to her but she was making quiet mewling noises that needed no decrypting. I could see Xander stroking Clara's hair which was still damp and had taken up a natural curl.

"Now how are we going to dry this?"

As she spoke she lifted the edge of the blanket and began to gently pat Clara's head. A draught of cold air raised goosebumps on my arm but Xander slowly pulled the covers closed.

Clara was lost beneath but Xander still rubbed softly and I was shocked to see that she was coaxing her further downwards.

I expected Clara to resist but she was gradually turning away from me. I felt Xander's leg against mine and when I looked towards her there was an alarming intensity in her eyes.

There was no doubting what she wanted and Clara seemed only too willing to oblige. There was more movement beneath the covers and then a charged stillness as Clara found her place.

The triumphant smile on Xander's face told its own story and, for a few seconds, I felt an irrational pang of jealousy. It was as if I had been discarded which probably explains the ridiculous surge of emotion that overcame me when she leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips.

As she drew away I moved with her. She relaxed completely, accepting Clara's oral obeisance, and I nervously touched her face as I summoned up the courage to kiss her again.

She offered no leads. She simply smiled as I struggled with my conscience and touched our mouths together clumsily. Following my instincts I used the tip of my tongue to tease her lips apart and then there was a sudden envelopment as I was welcomed within.

The feeling was one of incredible warmth and softness and I felt slightly euphoric but she was retaining complete control. I was lost in the moment but, for her, it was simply an indulgence as she took her true pleasure from Clara's skilful tongue.

Our mouths remained fused but she was putting in little effort save that her tongue became more animated when Clara touched a particular nerve. I needed to know that it meant something more to her than a simple amusement but any hope was dashed when she broke the embrace and pressed on my shoulder.

At first I resisted, uncertain what she intended, but then she applied a more purposeful pressure. In a single movement she pushed me down onto her breast and drew the blanket over my head.

The darkness was almost complete but there was something comforting about the immediate stillness and humid heat. As my senses adjusted I could hear the gentle, unhurried,

lapping of Clara's tongue and my nose was assailed by the thick scent of arousal.

It was much stronger than in my encounter with Natherson and it took a second or two to appreciate that it was not just Xander and Clara who were adding to the heady mix. I put my hand to my sex and found that I was leaking copiously.

Xander settled once more and I felt the firmness of her nipple pressed to my cheek. It was now obvious what she wanted from me but I was determined not to surrender altogether. I raised my head a little and, instead of using my mouth, I teased her engorged teat with the tips of my fingers.

She immediately sighed in contentment and I squeezed just a little more firmly, aware as I was of that fine line between perfect pleasure and impending pain. It was hard to gauge the effect I was having on her when compared to the undoubted arousal elicited by Clara's oral endeavours but she was breathing much more raggedly.

I do not know what possessed me to do it but I touched myself again and then rubbed my oiled fingers over the expanse of her breasts before returning my attention to her nipple. Pressed close, I could smell the reek of myself on her skin and I compounded my deviance as I began to lick.

I barely recognized the woman I had become but I felt alive in a way I had never felt before. All semblance of personal refinement was subsumed by the raw pleasure of debasing myself.

My body glowed with perspiration and I wondered how much warmer it must have been for Clara as she laboured untiringly only slowly picking up the tempo. At one point Xander took my hand and together we stroked Clara's hair as she impressed upon me just how devoted her little acolyte was.

At the finish she shivered into a long drawn out climax punctuated by a series of soft groans as she prolonged it until her body could give no more.

When it was over I lay against her breasts breathing the heated scent of her trapped beneath the covers aware that, even now, Clara continued to lick gently until, at some indiscernible signal, she was permitted to stop.

I reluctantly re-emerged from the soothing darkness and moved a little to allow Clara to take her place between us. Her face was red and her mouth, cheeks and chin shone with honeyed wetness but her eyes were those of a sated addict.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers