Her Confession Ch. 02

Story Info
Later That Day, after her confession has came to fruition.
4.7k words
4.13
39.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We snoozed for a while, I was in the middle of two beautiful women, and both of them lay sleeping, nestled on my chest. I looked down at their dark hair that was spilled across me, intermingled yet separate. I listened to them slowly breathe, listened to them fall deeper and deeper to sleep; their breathing would match each other's then drift apart only to conjoin again in unison.

I snoozed with a smile on my face. I woke up spooning my wife while being spooned; I almost forgot what had gone on in our bed together. I looked up at the clock and it said 1:57, it was after lunch time! I felt sweaty and our bodies were sticking together from heat and sweat and sex.

I gently moved my wife's friend's arm and got up from bed; Alyssa snuggled behind my wife, holding her as she did me and sighed as she did so. I took a shower, almost regretfully cleaning off my two beautiful women's sex juices. After my shower, while drying myself off, I heard them two talking, so I didn't even put on any clothes, but walked through and asked on my way into the kitchen "I'm making lunch, who wants some?"

What I was nothing short of amazing. Two dark haired beauties lying on their backs, legs crossed, hands resting on their backs completely naked. Four breasts, two pussies (one beautifully trimmed and the other completely shaved), two sets of long luscious legs in my bed.

"Just let us know when you are finished, Hon" my wife told me as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her and just said "alrighty," before heading into the kitchen to start lunch.

The floor of the kitchen felt soothingly cool under my feet as I went in to make lunch for three hungry adults. I didn't want any stray "hairs" falling in the food, so I put on a kitchen apron over my naked body.

I knew that her friend liked pasta; I wanted chicken, so as a no brainer I started making chicken fettuccini in alfredo sauce. As a side I started steaming carrots and threw some French bread in the oven after adding butter and garlic.

I guess the smells of my cooking drew the attention of my two hungry beauties; since they emerged clean and showered from our room, both in my wife's comfy P.J.'s with their hair pulled back in pony tails.

I was hoping that she was spending the night, I thought to myself.

Rebecca walked up behind me and slapped my naked ass as she said "You look good Hun;" and Alyssa said sensually "Hhhmmm what'cha got cooking, because it smells good out here." I let them know what it was that I was working so hard on out in the kitchen, which I received appreciative kisses from both of them, not hot and wanting kissing, just "thanks for the food" kisses.

They put out the dishes and drinks as I put my hard worked meal on the table. Over the meal we talked about what we liked that morning, which was almost like foreplay going over details of memories. I loved kissing and watching kissing, Rebecca liked having her friend lick her while I thrust in her and Alyssa liked the way that Rebecca licked her pussy and how my dick felt as she slammed onto it.

I asked them Rebecca what they were whispering when we were first starting out and I was going down on her. She laughed at that, not n a mean way, but in recollection of what did in fact tell her friend. "I told her that she could fuck you and then she asked if I was sure," Rebecca told me. Alyssa added in "then she told me that since she fucked me that it was your turn to get to fuck me, too."

"Since she fucked me so good figured that I could get to watch my two favorite people get to fuck each other, and it turned me on so much more than I thought that it would," my wife finished up.

"So, what were you two talking about so comfortably about when I came in here to make lunch?" That question got both of them to smile broadly and look at each other. "Well, we talked about a lot of girl things, Babe" Rebecca said.

"Yeah, like clothes and food and also the different ways that we liked our pussies licked; which led us to the shower to try out our new found knowledge on each other," Alyssa said with a sly smile.

That statement led to my wife's slight blush at her friend's frankness.

"Well..." said Alyssa, "... if he is to be part of this then there is no reason to hide it from him."

"I suppose your right," Rebecca said, "I just have to get used to it I guess."

"Baby, you don't have to hide things from me, especially when it comes to being with her," I reassured my wife.

"Now, what about dessert," Alyssa asked with a narrowing of her eyes and a sly smile at me. I told her that we had some ice cream in the freezer or some fresh berries in the fridge.

"I have a better idea," she said smiling at my wife, who returned her smile with a lick of her lips.

We hauled out the dishes to the sink and my wife stopped me with a hungry kiss as her friend untied my apron from behind me and said "you won't need this."

I looked back and kissed Alyssa and then felt Rebecca's warm mouth on my still soft dick. It wasn't soft for very long in my wife's skilled mouth. She sucked it all until I started to get hard in her mouth, then she worked on just the tip as her hands went up and down my ever increasing shaft, only to take me completely into her mouth again.

Alyssa came around and bent over and kissed my wife hard and then she took off my wife's PJ top before pushing my wife back to my solid cock. Alyssa took off her own top and knelt down beside my wife and kissed her again and said "Yummy, dessert." I smiled at that, thinking that this had to have been talked about before or after their shower.

Alyssa took over sucking my dick as my wife kissed her shoulders and looked at me and asked "does she suck you good, because she sucks my pussy really good."

"Oh fuck, she's good," I said, holding onto her friend's dark pony tail as she sucked up and down my cock, making my entire shaft tingle with her continued sucking and slick moving of her hands on me.

She pulled off so she and my wife could kiss and then they both took a side of my dick and they licked up and down it like it was an ice cream cone before sucking both sides. They kept this up, one would suck while the other licked the shaft, and then they would switch. This slow tease was just the build up for something better.

They paused to kiss each other and then Alyssa sucked my cock while my wife rubbed her breasts and nipples, then my wife was sucking me fast while her friend licked her nipples; they took turns like this while I held their matching pony tails and rubbed the nipples of the one who wasn't sucking on me.

What really got my dick boiling was seeing that they both had a hand in their own PJ bottoms, rubbing themselves. With their sucking mouths and soft naked skin, my wife's sexy shoulder freckles exposed, and a new mouth to enjoy; I wasn't going to last long and started to thrust harder into my wife's mouth.

Feeling my dick starting to swell more and more, she pulled off and pushed her friend onto my dick. Alyssa sucked my tip and pumped my shaft with her hand as fast as she could. Rebecca reached in her friend's PJ shorts and shoved her hand in and starting rubbing her friend while rubbing herself in rhythm. When I seen that, I couldn't contain myself anymore, I pulled hard on Alyssa's pony tail as I shot my load as deep into her hungry sucking mouth as I could. She swallowed down all that I gave her and even licked my tip.

After I was done she kissed my wife deeply and said "Mmm, his cum tastes fucking good."

To which Rebecca responded "see, I told you so," and then she looked up to me and said that it was my turn to get dessert. I was surprised because I thought that WAS my dessert.

I was led nakedly by my two sexy women into our bedroom once more. This time it was by both of their hands and they were only half dressed. When we got to our bed, we all stopped and put our arms around each other while we all kissed tri-kissing, our warm bodies pressing against each other, soft lips and wet tongues intermingling. After a while of our kissing our hands started roaming and touching naked exposed flesh on each other's bodies.

I felt two hands on my back, feeling my ass, a hand in my hair, hands on my chest and stomach, two hands caressing my semi hard cock. I held on to two soft and fragile necks as I kissed them back, I felt the soft skin of their backs and curve of the naked sides of two beautiful women as I could only imagine where their hands were roaming on each other.

My wife crawled on the bed and lay down on her back as Alyssa followed her up; the look in their eyes was a mixture of both passion and hunger. Alyssa crawled up Rebecca's body and kissed her greedily; as they were kissing, I peeled off first my wife's PJ bottoms and then Alyssa's who raised herself off my naked wife as they continued to kiss.

I then licked up Rebecca's exposed pussy and then continued up to lick up Alyssa's already swollen pussy lips. I couldn't contain myself; I had to lick one of their pussies that were stacked on top of each other, inches in front of my face. I love the taste of my wife's, so I gently pushed Alyssa to one side so I could get at her growingly swollen lips. I watched my wife and her friend kiss and break their lip bond just to kiss some more; watching them while I licked Rebecca's tasty, silky pussy.

As I licked around her clit and up and down her wet swollen lips I could hear her start to moan in her friend's mouth as they kissed more passionately and fervently. When she moaned I stuck my tongue in her as far as it would go and kept licking into her pussy as my wet tongue would go. Alyssa then run her hands down my wife's nakedness and I backed up a little bit so she could insert two of her fingers into Rebecca's very juicy pussy.

While she thrust her fingers in and out I licked around them as fast as I could, trying to get at her hard little clit. Rebecca started thrusting her hips up into my face and down on Alyssa's deep probing fingers. I heard her breathing get really fast as she broke the kiss with her friend as she let out a "Oh... oh fuck, oh fuck!" Alyssa immediately went to my wife's hard nipples and licked and sucked them with as much passion as my mouth was on her thrusting pussy. Rebecca came with shudders that started in her thighs and spasms that rocked her hips.

Alyssa took out her fingers and I held her hand so I could suck off the juices from her two dripping wet fingers. When I did that I spied that my wife had had her own fingers buried in her friend's lovely shaved pussy the whole time. Rebecca pulled out her slippery fingers from her friend and they both licked her fingers, sharing Alyssa's taste as I moved over to her. Alyssa must have really wanted my tongue in her pussy because she put both legs on my shoulders and shoved it in my face hard.

I licked as deep and as hard as my tongue would let me, then I seen Rebecca move down her friend's body towards me. She gently pushed her friend's hips back on the bed and spread her legs wider so she could fit in beside me.

We both had our faces buried in Alyssa's pink and welcoming pussy; I could feel Rebecca's tongue move in motion with mine as we both licked up and down her soft, shaven wetness. I seen Rebecca's hand slide up her friend's body to rub and play with a hard nipple, so I did the same as we both continued to lick, sometimes our tongues would intermingle and we would tongue kiss on Alyssa's pussy, then go back to our licking. Rebecca slid her free hand down and started rubbing and pumping on my hard cock so I reached behind her with my free hand and inserted a finger into her still wet pussy hole.

Feeling two women at the same time was amazing and I was rock hard, wanting to go again as my wife pumped my dick. As we continued our tongue assault on Alyssa, she let out a loud moan and spread her legs wide, trying to get both of our tongues in her at once, and both me and my wife stuck our tongues into her spread open pussy lips. Alyssa moved her hips deep and hard against our faces, so I moved up to suck her clit and Rebecca stayed at her opening licking in deep with her nice long tongue, (her tongue is longer than mine, but mine is a lot wider).

Alyssa held her ankles to splay herself out and then yelled out that she was cumming as she rubbed her pussy hard into our licking and sucking faces. She used her legs to hold our pleasurable mouths sucking and tongues licking and inside her as she let out many orgasms.

While she lay there recovering, both me and Rebecca kissed deeply, tasting her friend's pasty juices on one another's lips and tongues, with our hands and fingers working each other. I wanted to fuck her hard just as much as she wanted to fuck me.

She stood up and bent over and I pushed into her split legs as deep and as far as my dick would go in her pussy; she shoved her slick wetness down hard onto my hard cock. She stopped with me in her as far as I could be, just holding and feeling my cock in her pussy before I started to slam hard into her again and again. She met every thrust of mine with her own deep down thrusts. "Just fuck my pussy," she said, looking back at me. With that I went as deep and as fast as I could go, slamming and pumping my dick into her as her body slapped into mine.

She was moaning and saying "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck my pussy hard... Oh fuck... Harder...Yes, right there... Fuck me, Oh! Fuck! Me!" I kept my pace thrusting into her as she took all that she could and pounded my dick as deep into her as she could get me. I held her hips and moved my dick slowly but forcefully in and out, massaging the insides of her pussy teasingly and she moaned even more before thrusting on me as fast as she could. She stopped and thrust back hard as she came all over my dick which was buried deep inside her pussy. I almost came with her, but wanted to give her friend a turn to come on my dick too, so I held off and tried to think of something else besides how great my wife's insides felt, which was a very difficult to do.

Rebecca collapsed, resting her face next to Alyssa's wet shaved pussy and she gave it a couple of long licks just because it was there. Alyssa was enjoying the show, too, because before Rebecca put down her head to her friend's pussy; I saw her fingers buried and moving.

I pulled out of my sex-satisfied wife and she rolled onto the bed next to her friend, waiting to see what I was going to do to her friend. I wanted to just slam her pussy greedily until I came, but I had another idea of a never fail technique.

I slid her pert little ass to the edge of the bed, so I could get more control of it.

I slid just the tip of my dick into her slippery hole while slowly and mechanically sliding just the tip in and out, counting in my head up to nine. Once I reached nine, I slowly and forcefully pushed the entire shaft as deep and slow as I could stand, to which I was rewarded a low moan and a grab of my hips.

My wife, recognizing what I was doing to her, said "Oh fuck, I just love when he does that," then she said to me "give her a good time, Love, I'll work on her up here..." She then went on to lick and suck her friends erect nipples.

I went back to what I was doing (both meanings work here). I then hit her with eight shallow thrusts and two slow deep ones; then seven shallow and three deep, and so on until I was thrusting deeply into her shoving hips. She loved it and let me know that she did by thrusting on her own and didn't slow down but instead went faster, taking all of me that she could.

While enjoying my dick pounding away at her pussy, she started rubbing herself and her and my wife were talking back and forth to each other.

"Oh fuck, I love his dick."

"Mmmm," (my wife on a nipple, pulls off to respond) "He's fucking good, huhn?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Alyssa says with a moan "Oh fu-uck, fuck my pussy, oh fuck!"

"Do you like that? Do you like his cock in you?"

She could hardly respond, she was just moaning and "Oh"ing, just enjoying my cock in her.

With that Rebecca went back to Alyssa's erect nipples, licking and sucking them both.

Between my wife's attention to her nipples and my teasing build up, she didn't last as long as I thought that she would, but she came long and hard, drawing me deep into her and held my hard swollen cock with her clamped pussy walls. While cumming she yelled out "Oh yes, oh fuck yes, oh fuck!"

Buried deep in my wife's friend I wanted to cum with her, I could feel my cock start to throb, a small orgasm waiting to explode into a full climax. But since she stopped to hold me inside, it was what my eager cock needed to calm itself down. If she had kept thrusting while cumming, I would have exploded all inside her.

After I felt her body calm down and relax from her orgasm I pulled out before I thrust those couple of extra thrusts that would have put me over the edge. That's when my wife looked over to me and said "Wow Babe! I'm surprised that you haven't came yet!"

"Yeah, I almost did a few times there, but I have some self control, Love!"

"Well, I think it's your turn now to cum," my beautiful wife said to me, stroking the slick covered shaft of my cock.

"How do you think we are going to achieve that, Love?" I asked, thrusting myself into her hand.

"You can do whatever you want to us, we want make you cum" Alyssa added in, then turned to my wife and kissed her gingerly.

"Oh fuck, I want to fuck you both and I have so many things that I want to do to you." I said, my mind reeling with the possibilities.

"Let me get you on top," I said, rubbing my wife's legs. As Alyssa stood up to make room, I kissed her and whispered to her that I wanted her sitting on my face while kissing Rebecca. That is what I started out with, my wife riding my cock (her pussy is always firm and a tighter fit, even after sex) and her friend riding my face. I loved the feeling of warm, wet pussy on my dick and tasty, juicy shaven pussy in my mouth. I wish that I could see what was going on; I could only see Alyssa's nice ass rocking on my face.

I could hear both of them kissing and moaning, Rebecca's wet clicks from her pussy mixing with the juicy licks and sucking from my own mouth, I loved it. I thrust myself up into my sexy wife, whose slippery wet pussy was working my cock; I licked deep up into her friend whose hips were moving her pussy up and down my face. I could hear their "Hhhmmm"'s as they kissed each other and enjoyed the attention that their pussies were getting.

I had to see something of what was going on between them, so I started moving out from under them both. I lifted Alyssa off of my face and she sat back near the head of our bed, then I lifted Rebecca from my dick and laid her down on the bed on her back. I then guided her friend on top of her, laid her down on her to kiss and let their tongues and hands roam free. I watched only briefly before I entered back into my wife and slammed into her, pounding her pussy hard while feeling Alyssa's wet pussy slap into my lower abs.

I kept pushing deep into my wife until I couldn't take the sight of the beautiful pussy above hers. I slid out of Rebecca's pussy as fast as I could and slid up into Alyssa's waiting one. I kept in her, pushing myself in as deep in her willing pussy as I could get. My wife encouraged her from the bottom, saying things like, "I can feel your pussy slamming on top of me," and "your nipples feel fucking awesome against my skin," in addition to her barrage of kissing and rubbing her hands all over her body.

Between their sexy hot kissing, their moving intertwined bodies and their hot wet pussies, I wasn't going to get all that I wanted because I was going to cum if I didn't switch positions, and soon. So I guided Alyssa on her back next to my sexy wriggling wife. She was wriggling and I knew why, she wanted to finish herself off with my cock inside her.

12