Her Confession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed myself into her and she pushed down on her clit with the heel of her hand, rubbing hard and fast. Her pussy was so slippery that I only had to move my hips back and forth; I didn't have to push hard into her to go in deep and out again. When she moved her hand down just a bit to rub her clit with the base of her fingers and she spayed them around my slamming cock, I knew that she was cumming. She felt so good cumming on me that I shoved all the way inside her to feel it; I was all the way in, barely rocking inside of her deeply. Knowing that she was cumming on me made my dick boil and when I was just about going to release my entire pent up load into her throbbing creamy pussy, she stopped and said "No, I want to watch you cum in Alyssa's pussy, I want to watch you fuck her until you cum."

She told me later that it had been a new fantasy, to watch me fuck the woman that she loved too, to watch us both cum. She wanted to see how I came while she was watching; it is a turn on for me too, obviously.

She sucked all of the juices off of my dick so I could start anew with a fresh cock inside Alyssa, then she inserted it in Alyssa's slick and hot as fuck pussy herself. As I started to fuck her, she started moving up the bed, forcing me to move from my standing position to lie on top of her. She hooked her legs onto mine as she rode every thrust that I was giving her. I held myself up while thrusting into her, thinking that Rebecca could have a better view of us together, but it distracted from my own pleasure inside Alyssa, since I had to focus on body position. Rebecca knew this and told me to go ahead and not worry about her, not even think that she was there. She just wanted to watch our bodies together, she didn't care which angle she had or what she could and couldn't see.

But she said that before I got lost in Alyssa's pussy, she wanted to know how it felt. "How does Alyssa's pussy feel?" She asked as she started rubbing herself again, insatiable.

I told her while I was thrusting deep into Alyssa that she was "deeper, I feel that I can slam (and I did slam when I said it) and she can Take. It. All." (Each punctuated with deep slams,) "and," I went on to tell her, "and you know how yours is nice and tight, well hers isn't AS tight, but I can feel her move it, she knows how to move it to milk my dick," (when I said this she started to milk me, hard and I closed my eyes to concentrate on feeling it).

"Get back to her; I want to see you two fuck each other now, because I'm horny as fuck."

I lay back down on Alyssa, feeling her hips push against mine and her pussy grab my dick. Her legs were wrapped around mine, holding me to her as she thrust on me just as I felt me thrust into her. I slid my arms beneath her, holding her close to me, feeling her nakedness pressed against my own. I grabbed a hold of her shoulders with both of my hands under her and pushed her in rhythm of our love making and felt her do the same to me; just holding me to and in her.

I kept my entire shaft buried deep in her pussy, just only grinding in her insides, with her holding me in with her pussy muscles, we just couldn't get enough of each other. We kissed only briefly and passionately before burying our faces in each other's necks and shoulders, her whole body moved with mine, as one fluid motion; soft, sweet, slippery and sweaty. I can't remember how long we were like that, maybe ten minutes, maybe an hour or more, but we just stayed like that, holding each other as we enjoyed each other's bodies.

When I came, I was still deep inside of her, but I slowed down my pace so I could grind into her deeper and feel her pussy from the hot wet inside of it. Instead of spreading her legs wider, she pulled her heels together so I could be in her as deep as I could get while still holding me with her legs. I remember holding her body, pushing her shoulders down to get her body as far down on my cock as I could get her.

While my dick was throbbing inside of her, right after I came, she started to cum, and I used my still hardness to push her over, to give her what she had just given to me.

Laying there, spent, I just wanted to go to sleep, with my dick still buried inside her. My wife slid next to us and said "I came while watching the two of you cum, you are beautiful together." She snuggled up next to us and we all started snoozing, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

12