Her Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do. And I can tell you now that it isn't going to happen." She said. She must have seen me squirm around both in my seat and for a response; because she smiled and added "At least not 'how' you want it."

It was my turn to smile now. She then went on to make small talk, how I liked my job, what I thought of the area, stuff like that. I took her cue and made small talk back until Rebecca came back home. She came straight over to me and kissed me.

She looked over to Alyssa and smiled and said "well, what have 'we' been talking about, huhn?" Alyssa's response was "work and how he likes the area and you and stuff." And she smiled, to which Rebecca smiled back.

I knew then that I was in for a treat. That feeling below my waist stirred a little bit, sensing that something was at work here that I couldn't see, yet. Rebecca looked at me and said "what are you smiling at, bucco?"

"Nothing," I said, pretending to frown.

"Yeah, it better be nothing," she said.

"So," Alyssa said, "what makes you think that you are going to get to watch us?"

"I don't think that..."

"But you were just hoping, huhn?"

"Well..."I said, looking up feigning my best fake thinking face. "Un-huhn..."

They looked at each other and narrowed their eyes at each other. Alyssa then said, "Well, it's too bad, because, like I said earlier, you're not going to get what you want." Then she added "I want to watch you two," and followed it up with a greedy smile.

"Hey, don't I get a say in this?" Rebecca asked. "No," said Alyssa, "you don't. You're just going to have to take it." (This had a double meaning, if you ask me).

"Well then, let's go give her a show," said Rebecca as she led me by the arm up the stairs to our bedroom. Alyssa sat on the edge of the bed watching as we stood kissing each other and undressing each other.

Rebecca took my dick in her hand and started sucking it immediately, making it even harder than it already was. She used both hands to run up and down its shaft while alternately sucking just the tip and then taking me as far in her mouth as she could.

"Hhmm, he looks good!" Alyssa said, sliding a hand into her loose shorts and up into her shirt, (probably braless again), rubbing her visibly hard nipples. Seeing her do this made me even harder than I thought that I could get.

Rebecca let off my dick with a loud "POP" and stood up to kiss Alyssa, who kissed her back hungrily. While she was busy kissing Alyssa, I knelt down and licked her swollen pussy from behind, and she spread her legs to let me get a better angle. I rubbed up and down her legs as I licked her and heard them whispering, but couldn't make out what they were saying, since my mouth was making too much nose.

I stood up and put my hardness in between her legs and felt her grab it and stroke me. When I kissed her sexy shoulders, I saw that it was Alyssa that was stroking me, which sent a jolt straight through my cock and made my whole body shudder.

I didn't think that she was going to be touching, just watching. I hoped that this would lead to more touching later between all of us. I broke Rebecca from the kiss she had with Alyssa and I kissed her, then I laid her down on our bed beside Alyssa. I immediately went down to her glistening pussy and licked around and then her inside her pussy hole.

I looked up and seen Alyssa deeply kissing Rebecca while running her hands up and down her body, on her sides, around her belly, in between her breasts, across her erect nipples; and Rebecca kissing her back with her hands roaming out Alyssa's hair and back and breasts under her shirt. I had to put one hand down and cup my balls while I humped the bed and my hand; I needed output for my overly hard cock.

I put my middle finger deep into Rebecca to see how wet she was, she had a slippery wet pussy and my finger went all the way in with no problem. I got up on the bed on my knees, and seeing this, Alyssa broke her sucking Rebecca's nipples and sucked a couple of times on my steel hard cock. Having another woman suck on me was different, and I know I wouldn't have let her it if Rebecca weren't there, rubbing her own wet pussy like Alyssa beside her was doing.

It was just too new to me; but she didn't stay there, she was just wetting me up so she could guide me into Rebecca's pussy herself. She stopped sucking and held me and pumped my cock a few times with her saliva covering me before pulling it over to Rebecca and held her hand around it as she felt me shove in deep.

"Uhn, fuck you're hard" Rebecca said as she took me all in.

As I was thrusting slowly in and out of Rebecca, Alyssa looked at her and said "his cock tastes fucking good, not as good as your tasty little pussy, but different good. And he's fucking big too!"

"Yeah, I can feel him," Rebecca said, "he's harder than he normally is. I can feel him all the way deep inside."

"Hhhhmm..." Alyssa said hungrily, and looked down at me thrusting in and out, and then she pushed her hair to one side and licked Rebecca's pussy while I was going in and out of her. I could feel her tongue striking my shaft as she licked her. I wanted to grab her hair and push her head down, but I was afraid to touch her, going by my own rules of looking but no touching. If she touched me, that was different, at least in my mind.

Alyssa had two fingers around my cock and her other hand in her shorts, rubbing herself; Rebecca held and rubbed Alyssa's head and hair, I could see her fingers moving through her hair as I mechanically moved in and out of her. Alyssa then took down her shorts and straddled Rebecca's face and lowered her pussy down to Rebecca's anxious mouth.

As Rebecca licked her pussy Alyssa took off her shirt and let her large tits go free. She looked down and rubbed her hard nipples and then reached up and started to rub Rebecca's pussy that I was still enjoying being in. As she did this, she started kissing me, I didn't react much at first, still holding on to my rule by a thread, but she opened her mouth and our tongues mated while our lips pressed hard together.

I slammed hard into Rebecca while kissing Alyssa; I reached up and played with her nipples while our mouths enjoyed each other. She started letting out little "oh's" in my mouth, which turned into deep moans and I knew that she was close. I pinched and rolled her nipples as she shoved hard down on Rebecca's face; she finally broke our kiss and moaned out load and said "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Then she leaned back in to kiss me deeply and roughly as she came all over Rebecca's continued licks and sucks on her pussy. I slammed in hard into Rebecca and felt her legs grab a hold of mine to let me shove in as deep and as hard as I could get into her pussy.

I slammed and slammed as deep and hard into her pussy as I could and I heard Rebecca moan loudly as I shot my load deeply into her, I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my pulsing, throbbing dick as I shot into her again and again. Her sharp downward thrusts of her hips let me know that she came with me.

All three of us cumming at the same time was something that was meant to be and we felt it. I lay spent beside Rebecca and Alyssa lay beside her.

They looked at each they looked at each other and said "That was fucking awesome!" at the same time, and laughed. I was too (shocked, spent?) to know what to say, so I just lay there. They looked at me and sat up and started kissing each other again, but more gingerly and tenderly. Something in their kissing had me sit up too; I held the backs of their heads feeling both of their long, soft hair and tender necks as they kissed each other, (a fantasy come true for me).

I then joined in the kissing, we all tongue kissed at the same time, a three person kiss felt so good, mouths and tongues on both sides of my face soft and sweet and sexy. We then alternately took turns kissing each other individually, all of us enjoying lips and tongues, they would kiss while I rubbed their soft beautiful bodies, then I kissed each one after the other, (another fantasy come true).

I was still only semi hard, but they were both still very, very wet. I found out when I put my fingers into both of them at the same time while they were kissing, (need I say any more about my fantasies coming true?).

They both lay back on their backs so I could lick and finger them both while they kept kissing, their legs intertwined over each others, being as close to one another as they could be. Their hands rubbed each other as I licked and sucked on both of them.

Rebecca's friend grabbed my hand and used it as she would a dildo and I kept pace with her as best as I could. While she did that, I worked on Rebecca, to see if I could bring her back again. They both were starting to breath hard and kissing and breaking their kiss just to kiss again, I watched from my vantage point in between Rebecca's legs as they did this beautiful, sexy connection.

I felt Rebecca's hips start to rock into my licks, so I concentrated on her clit, licking and sucking it more and more, with each of her thrusts. Alyssa let my hand do its own thing while she used Rebecca's hand to rub her clit. I was three fingers into Alyssa and three fingers and full mouth on Rebecca as they started to come again with full on kissing, tongues intertwined. While my tongue was busy on her pussy, Rebecca moved her body to the same rhythm of her friend's; and I felt them push and clamp down on my fingers as they came again. By now I was hard again as they lightly kissed, coming down from their orgasms.

I didn't want to fuck Rebecca's friend, but I heard my beautiful wife say to her sexy as hell friend "you fuck him now; you haven't had a chance to yet..." This time Rebecca sucked on my dick, tasting her own juices mixed with mine.

She must have seen the look of hesitation in my eyes, because then she turned around and pushed herself on my dick as she licked Alyssa. She slowly crawled up Alyssa while I was sheathed in her pussy, she held me in her until her pussy was even with Alyssa's pussy. She then pulled me out and angled my hard as fuck cock into Alyssa, I was still slippery from Rebecca's pussy as I was shoved into Alyssa's wet and waiting hole.

Alyssa's eye's got big (as I heard from Rebecca later) as I went into her and she said to Rebecca "Fuck, he fills me up," while she thrust down hard, as hard on me as she could. She kept rising up, feeling my whole length with her pussy, just to slam down hard on me, over and over again, until she couldn't take it any longer.

After watching from the top angle, Rebecca rolled off of her to get a better look at how she was thrusting down on me over and over again. She kissed me and then said to me "You DO have a beautiful cock, and you do fuck so good with it." I kissed her back hard and pulled it all of the way out so she could see it glistening with Alyssa's juices and she leaned down to taste them from my rock hard shaft.

While she sucked Alyssa's juices off of my dick, I fingered Alyssa's hungry pussy.

After cleaning me off, Rebecca pushed my cock back over to her waiting friend. I then simultaneously slammed into Alyssa and put my fingers from Alyssa's juices deep into my wife. They both groaned at my intensity. Rebecca scooted down so I could finger her while she watched. I kept thrusting hard into Alyssa until she could take it no longer and rolled me on my back so she could ride me fast and deep. Rebecca took my hand away and fingered herself so I could hold on to her friend with both hands and she could enjoy herself more by watching and helping herself.

I kept as deep and as fast as I could in Alyssa until she came with a shudder all over my cock, I pulled out my ready to explode cock (something I never do) and let my load shoot all over her while she rubbed it all over herself, feeling my warm and sticky cum against her sweaty skin.

My wife grabbed my still throbbing cock and shoved it in to her own ready pussy while I was still hard and came while rubbing herself with deep thrusts, I felt her fingers on both sides of my dick as she held on to her orgasm for as long as she could manage. Rebecca lay back, spent from all of our love making and from the intensity of her orgasms.

I got them both to laugh when I asked "Well, what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" Since it wasn't even lunch time yet.

12