Her Confessions to Him

Story Info
She provokes him, he accepts.
2.8k words
3.94
17.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her at the party all night talking to everyone. She was funny, smart and witty grabbing the attention in every conversation. Especially the attention of the men. This didn't REALLY irritate him, for he knew she belonged to him, but a jealous type of man would be irritated.

She would give him glances then purposely lay it on thick with a selection of the men. He knew what she wanted and she was making it clear. He pretended to ignore her provoking and made his way around chatting up the crowd eventually letting his attention drift.

Later that night he stumbled on her and another man in a passionate debate about something, on the outskirts of the crowd. She had him mesmerized and he was inching closer to her and she seemed to welcome the advances.

Grinning to himself, he thought 'she's REALLY asking for it, huh?' He watched, undetected, for awhile longer.

The man went in for his move and kissed her, simultaneously snaking his hand up her shirt, freeing her tit and pinching her nipple. Hard. She moaned into his mouth at his forcefulness.

Watching this for a few more moments, he thought 'now we'll find out just how serious she was'.

He closed the gap between him and them, and they broke their hold on each other as he approached, her looking up at him wide eyed and faking an innocent pleading look.

He looked down at her, frowning, and said "you've been a slutty little bitch, now you're gonna get it."

Before she could open her mouth to say anything, he grabbed her by the hair and proceeded to drag her inside, the other man just standing there watching.

She was apologizing and begging him to forgive her. He just kept dragging her in silence. At one point she began to resist, thinking he was gonna dump her in private, as she realized he was dragging her to the master bedroom.

He stopped, pulled her more upright, still ahold of her hair and looked into her face "you want to act like an easy flirty slut!? I know what you're up to, you're a little whore, and you asked for this. Now stop being naughty, get down on your fucking knees and show everyone what a fucking whore you really are!"

With that he smacked her across the face and still ahold of a fistful of her hair, he unzipped his pants and pushed her down onto her knees. His cock was already throbbing hard and he shoved it into her face.

"Suck you filthy slut! Now. In front of everyone!" She looked up at him with smoldering eyes, trying to fake a pleading look. She was OK, he caught on to the game.

"NOW!! Open your fucking mouth! You deserve to be gagged with it!" He yelled. People nearby looked and gasped.

She opened her mouth slowly, while still looking up at him, "mmm, good girl" he said huskily and shoved his huge cock in the back of her throat, catching her off guard and causing her to gag.

He laughed, pulled out halfway and plunged in her mouth again hitting the back of her throat, stretching her mouth, holding her there by her hair as she tried pushing him back, gagging.

He laughed again and held himself there for a few moments, then began pushing in and out in short strides as she gagged. "This is what you get for being a little slut!" He yelled. "Do you like it!?"

She whimpered and he yanked her back off him by her hair and let go with such a force that she fell backwards, landing on her ass. "Please" she begged. He stepped forward and smacked her across the face again, grabbed her by her throat, lifting her to her feet and said "You shut the fuck up, you asked for this. Now you're gonna get it, whether you want it or not." He growled through clenched teeth.

As a confused look came across her face, he pushed her, still by her throat, into the bedroom and into the bed. He didn't bother to shut the door and tied her hands up onto the headboard with a tie that was laying on the floor. After he tied her just so, that her shoulders were propped up, he took off his belt slowly while watching her face contort into fear. "Oh yea baby... You're in for it." He grinned wickedly.

Flipping her hips over so she was off her ass but still looking at him, he folded over his belt and cracked it across her ass once "you feel that? It hurts doesn't it?" She nodded her head, wincing but didn't dare speak. "You don't know what you've done, do you, you little fucking whore?" He hissed. "Your gonna get a fucking train ran on you now, bitch."

Her eyes instantly widened as he stepped back and she saw them. All of them. Every single guy she was flirting with all night. Some undressed and already holding their cocks, some stroking them, some still undressing. He watched her face and saw lust flood her eyes. "You're such a cheap, filthy fucking whore" he chuckled. "You ready to get fucked by all these big cocks? Over and over? You're gonna get fucking wrecked like the little whore you are!"

With that he climbed on the bed straddled her torso and shoved his throbbing cock down her throat again. Each of his hands holding a fistful of her hair, he began fucking her face at a nice slow pace. "Yeaaa, that's a good girl... Mmm... suck... Yea... SUCK!" He let go of one side of her head reached behind him and pinched her nipple "filthy slut" he twisted harder "I hope that hurts!"

She whimpered around her mouthful of cock and he reached farther down "let's see how much of a whore you really are?" He ran his hand down and over her clit and into her pussy "wow, see how much of a dirty whore you are? So wet" he whispered, his voice getting huskier. He smacked her pussy and pulled his cock out of her mouth replacing it with his wet fingers "taste it, taste your slut pussy..." He growled.

She sucked his fingers while looking up at him with that smoldering look.

"Fuck her" he commanded, raising his voice so the room could hear "fuck her hard, don't stop, fuck her tight little slut pussy" he commanded, his eyes never leaving hers. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth, brushing his thumb across her bottom lip, his eyes cutting into hers, tracing down to her throat and gently began squeezing.

Bending over he whispered in her ear as the first guy climbed on the bed behind him and spread her legs "one rule sweetheart" he said as her legs shook in anticipation as guy number one placed the head of his cock at her pussy and started running it up and down her tight wet slit, rubbing her clit. "You are not allowed to cum for anyone but me. You're mine!" He said through gritted teeth "you will not cum around another cock but mine. If you disobey me, I will redden your fucking ass, then we'll start all over again. Do you understand me?"

Guy number one worked the head of his cock past her lips and was pushing at her hole in and out, teasing her. She nodded slowly, scared and knowing she would probably lose control. He laughed and positioned himself upright again, pinched her nipple and shoved his cock down her throat again. "Choke on it, you fucking whore! Look at you! Choking on cock and getting fucked by a stranger!"

Guy number one was pushing her thighs wider and grunting as he slowly worked his cock in her wet pussy "she... Is... So... TIGHT..." He finally worked his rock hard cock all the way into her and lingered for a moment as he had to regain control "mmmph, fuck" he moaned, as he twisted his hips and gripped her thighs tighter trying to keep himself from blowing his load already.

She moaned around her man's cock as guy number one bottomed out in her. Her man looked down at her in disgust and anger after she moaned again.

"You fucking whore, this is what you wanted. You like it. You like your mouth and pussy stuffed with cock, don't you? Look at you!!" He pulled his cock out of her mouth, smacked her across the face, turning her head towards the mirror on the wall. She tried to look away from the image of herself tied, with a raging hard cock in her face, her legs spread wide open with another huge cock impaling her pussy, but he grabbed her hair and screamed "LOOK! Look at that fucking WHORE!!" She had no choice but to look, ashamed.

Guy number one slowly pulled out and pushed in, his eyes rolling in the back of his head, and moaning as she watched. Her pussy began to throb and heat. She tried to look away to regain control. Her man held her there. "Yea, that's you, that's what you are. You like it don't you? DON'T YOU, WHORE!?" Guy number one was digging his fingers into her thighs, picking up his pace and began to sweat. "She's SO fucking tight, I'm gonna cum" his voice getting desperate. Her man held her face toward the mirror while guy number one began to come unhinged "you see what a slut you are?" He said to her into her reflection in the mirror "cum on her tits, that's how you treat a filthy whore". Guy number one grunted out an "ahh!" pulled his cock out and shot his load on her tits.

She tried to close her eyes in shame which was met with a smack to the face. "You watch, you watch yourself take all these cocks! You love it you whore!" He positioned himself so that he could fuck her face again, but still forced to watch in the mirror.

The next guy, who had been dying to fuck her all night, climbed up between her legs "tight huh? Good" he said, with a chuckle, and placed the head of his cock on her pussy. "Do you feel how big I am? Only whores wanna take it. Do you want it you little slut? Do ya?"

She moaned loudly around her mans huge cock stuffed in her mouth. She felt the head of his cock on her pussy and it was massive. It covered her whole slit.

Her man looked down at her disgusted "You want that big cock fucking your pussy, don't ya? Yea... Mmm, you little slut... Suck, suuuck... Mmm, good girl... I'm gonna fuck your face so hard... That's what you get for being such a dirty fucking whore... yea... Take that huge cock, I hope it hurts, you filthy bitch!"

Guy number two was sweating and grinding his hips, trying to stuff his massive size into her, now throbbing, tight wet pussy.

She began to squirm and moan, her lips tightening around her man's cock.

"Fuck, she is so tight! I love it! I'm gonna fuck this pussy so hard!" Guy number two pushed a little deeper and pulled back, circled her clit with his head and pushed in again.

Her man looked at her, her eyes rolling back into her head and began to fuck her face harder "You... whore... you... better... not... cum! I will fucking BEAT you if you cum!" She moaned louder, almost screaming as guy number two pushed into her harder.

He grinned. "Mmmm yeaaaa... Fucking massive huh, little bitch? Does it hurt? Mmm... Yea... GOOD... I'm gonna make it hurt so good and make you cum so hard. You don't have a choice now!" And with that, he shoved his huge cock the rest of the way into her tight pussy and held himself there waiting til her screaming, moaning and panting subsided.

She looked up at her man who paused from furiously fucking her face. Their eyes met, he saw her pleading gaze to let her cum, this infuriated him more and he shoved his cock into the back of her throat, held it there and plugged her nose. He began to fuck her face again, deep and forceful. "I... Said... NO! You... Fucking... Filthy... Dirty... WHORE!! You don't... Ugh... Cum... For NOONE... but... ME!!" He pulled his cock out of her mouth, smacked her across the face again, HARD and then resumed fucking her face, gagging her, calling her a filthy whore making her watch in the mirror.

Guy number two began sliding in and out of her tight wet pussy real slow "look at you, look at you take that massive cock... It feels so good doesn't it? Yeaaa... Mmmm... What a good little whore... You feel it? Feels so good doesn't it? Doesn't it?" He pumped just a fraction faster as he talked to her, looking at her in the mirror and looking down at her stretched pussy around his massive cock. "Does it hurt?" She nodded and moaned "good... I like to hurt tight little pussies" he growled.

A third guy came over and looked at her in the mirror and bent to whisper in her ear "look at that, look at yourself, you're a fucking disgusting whore... You're in a ROOMFUL of strange men... Naked, mouth full of cock getting facefucked, legs wide open, in front of everyone taking a massive cock in your tight and very wet little pussy it hurts and your loving it... You wanna cum, don't you!" He reached out and grabbed her tits massaging them, feeling her hard nipples under his palms and then pinching them, hard "you like that? Do you like to be hurt?"

Guy number two felt his cock twitch and swell past what he thought was even possible at the sight of her hard nipples, the clenching of her already almost unbearably hot tight pussy and the sight in the mirror of this nasty little whore surrounded by a roomful of men waiting to have their turn.

She saw too, she clenched tighter, holding back. Guy number two wanted her to suffer, to hurt, he ratted her out "mmm, yea... You're gonna cum for me aren't you, you naughty nasty slut!"

This infuriated her man and he gripped her hair tighter and fucked her mouth harder and faster "You... better... not... Ugh... You... Will be so... Ugh.. Sorry!! I'll belt your ... Ass... Ugh! Ugh! I should... Cum on... Ugh! Your face!! WHORE!!" He began to cum down her throat gripping her hair so hard and shoving his cock so far down her throat she couldn't breath.

Guy number three had been playing with her tits, rubbing her nipples with his palms and whispering in her ear to look at that dirty nasty whore get fucked. He heard her man begin to cum and he pinched her nipples hard and rolled then in his fingers "see what a whore you are? good girl... Suck" he crooned in her ear.

She was fighting with everything she had not to cum, but guy number two began pounding her tight, clenching pussy hard, gripping her thighs, digging his fingers, slamming into her and pulling her back by her thighs, each time spreading her wide to slam her again. Faster and faster then just as he hears her man cum, he smacks the insides of her thighs hard, leaving welts, grips her thighs and fucks her even faster and says "you're gonna fucking cum, you nasty little slut!!" Placing his palm above her slit, he rubs her clit hard and yells "NOW! You will fucking cum NOW, you DIRTY FUCKING WHORE!!"

She couldn't take it, the massiveness of guy number two, the feel of her man cumming down her throat, her nipples being pinched so hard, the roomful of strange men who all wanted to fuck her, the degrading names she was being called and mostly the sight in the mirror of herself choking on cock, legs wide open and being brutally fucked by the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It hurt but it felt so good and she was ashamed of that.

She screamed a strangled, muffled scream and lost all control. Her pussy began to violently clench and spasm, squirting over and over as guy number two fucked her. Violently. Mercilessly.

Her man watched her face contort and got up and watched as guy number two kept making her cum for HIM. Around HIS cock. HARD. After what seemed like an eternity, watching her cum for him, guy number two pulled out of her and shot his load all up her chest, hitting her chin. Saying "Yeaaa... You little nasty fucking whore... Now you're gonna get it... Your ass is gonna be so sore, baby... Cause I'm gonna do it again and again... You'll be mine..."

She looked up at her man, shocked. He was angry. For real angry. This didn't go as she thought it would. She didn't expect to be told not to cum for anyone else and she didn't think she would. Fuck.