Her Crazy Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Brooke and Jim play with the lesbian the morning after.
7k words
4.03
20.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are of legal age. All rights to this story exist exclusively with the author and it may not be reproduced, in any format, including posting on other sites, without the express written approval from the author. You may leave constructive feedback however, hateful or just silly feedback will be deleted. I write for my pleasure and those that enjoy my stories. There's lots of content out there so, if you don't like my story or style, move on and save yourself the time in leaving nasty commentary. This chapter could exist in a number of categories however, even though the original is in the Lesbian section I thought it best to put this in the Erotic Couplings section due to the broad content. This is one of my longer submissions so, if you don't have the time or patience, please move to something more to your liking. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have something off the charts planned for the third and final entry.

This is a continuation from Chapter One of the same story. In order to get the character development for Brooke and Cindy, I'd suggest you read it first.

*

The room was almost pitch black. Cindy looked over at the phone sitting on the nightstand when she heard the "ping", signaling that she had a new text message. She could clearly see her phone because it illuminated for a few seconds when signaling the arrival of new messages. As she reached over, a brief glance at the clock revealed that it was about 4:30 in the morning. The text read "Daddy and I will be over at 8:00, we'll bring breakfast."

Cindy rolled her eyes, "eight o'clock, holy shit, I thought I was going to get to sleep in." As Cindy rolled back off of her elbow, she realized that her pussy was extremely sore. She laid there, remembering back just a few hours ago where her friend had fisted her for the first time.

As she laid there, she remembered how Brooke had savagely attacked her clit, driving her to orgasm like a wild woman. Cindy's hand wandered down to her tender nether region. She gently stated to massage her engorged clit with her right hand while her left hand gently massaged her left breast.

Cindy remembered that exact point in time where she fell over her orgasmic cliff with Brooke. Simultaneously, Brooke had pressed the rest of her hand past Cindy's entrance and forcefully pushed her fist into Cindy's pussy. Cindy had never felt so full in her life. She remembered a strange mix of pain and pleasure while her friend began to move her now clenched fist inside her cunt.

"Jesus, no wonder I'm sore," she said aloud.

By this time, Cindy started to move her hips to match the gentle ministrations of her middle finger. She gently tugged on her left nipple and bit her lip and the approaching climax crept up on her. This wasn't going to be a huge orgasm. It was however one of those slow building orgasms where it continues to build and continues to build. Cindy deliberately kept the same pace against her clit, allowing the building wave to encompass her entire body. She fought off the desire to increase speed on her clit, making sure to focus on the memory or Brooke stretching her pussy to near tearing.

Keeping pace, Cindy finally felt the orgasm wash over her, leaving her in a perspired bliss. "Mmmmmm" Cindy moaned. She lifted the middle finger of her right hand to her lips and slowly but thoroughly cleaned her juices off of it.

"Yummy", Cindy thought. She never got tired of the taste of pussy, especially her own.

The alarm clock blared its obnoxious tone. "Damn it, I just got to sleep" Brooke thought.

She looked over at the disgusting beast that had woken her from a blissful sleep. "06:00", the neon green letters flashed angrily at her. "Shut the fuck up," Brooked yelled at the machine! She swept her hand at the beast silencing it with a firm slap.

"Daddy, why do we have to get up so early," Brooke asked me.

"Because my pet, we told Cindy we'd be there at eight o'clock", I advised her.

Brooke pouted, "but daddy, the hotel is only 15 minutes away. I can be ready in 20 minutes. Can't I please go back to sleep?"

Leaning on my right elbow, I peered up to the ceiling, as if I was contemplating her request. I then cast my eyes down to her face and leaned forward to kiss her bare shoulder.

"Why certainly my beauty," I told her. "You may sleep in to your heart's content." I slid my left hand from her shoulder down to her hand, taking care to only use a light fingertip touch.

"Thank you daddy, I'm exhausted", Brooke exclaimed. Brooke attempted to lay back on her back however, I had positioned myself too close to her body. At the precise time her back pressed itself against my rigid chest, my left hand reached her wrist.

As my hand reached her wrist, I swiftly and forcefully locked my hand around it. I pushed her forward and quickly locked her arm behind her back.

"Daddy, what are you doing," Brooke questioned?

I held her left arm, bound by my iron grip, behind her back for seconds, saying nothing. "I leaned in to her ear until my lips touched . Taking a shallow breath, using my most stern voice I told her, "do you not remember that I do everything for a reason"?

Brooke immediately knew that she had displeased me. "Yes, daddy. I'm sorry, I'll get up right way."

"That's okay baby, don't worry yourself about it", still whispering against her ear. "You see, I set the alarm so that I had time to fuck you before we left. Don't you think I know how far the hotel is and long it takes you to get ready"?

"Yes daddy, I'm so sorry. I won't do it again."

"Well, I wouldn't go that far baby. However, I know that it will be sometime before you slip again," I continued to whisper.

With that, I pressed Brooke forward into the mattress, rotating on top of her, keeping her left wrist locked behind her back. In my current position, my now semi-erect cock lay in the crack of Brooke's ass. Reaching over with my right hand, I secure Brooke's right wrist behind her back as well. With my weight on her thighs, Brooke is unable to move.

"Now then, does daddy always do things for a reason", I calmly ask Brooke?

"Yes daddy, you always have a plan. I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"That's okay baby, daddy just needs to give you a reminder that will stay with you for awhile." My cock was now growing to it's full 8 inches. I leaned forward, pressing my weight onto Brooke's wrists, shifting the control of both of her wrists to my right hand.

I hooked my feet on the inside of Brooke's knees, forcing them apart.

"What are you doing to me Daddy?"

"I'm checking to see if your pussy is moist baby." I reached around to fee her pussy and found it to be positively sloppy. Right before we went to sleep I pushed a large load of my seed deep into Brooke's tight little cunt.

"Ah, perfect," I exclaimed. "This will make your lesson much easier on you baby."

Switching my grip on Brooke's wrists to my left hand, I leaned into Brooke and stepped off the bed. "You remember what happens when you don't follow daddy's rules baby"?

"I get a reminder daddy," Brooke says, shifting to her little girl voice.

"That's correct baby. Unfortunately, sometimes you forgot that daddy always has a plan, don't you?"

"Yes sir," Brooke says sadly.

"How many reminders do you think you should get baby?"

"Two daddy, definitely not more than two."

"Hmm," I contemplate. "I'm thinking five."

"Yes sir, you always have a plan daddy."

"That's a good girl baby, that's a good girl."

I raise my right hand as high as it will travel above Brooke's delicious derrière. "Ready baby," I ask Brooke?

"Yes daddy, I'm ready."

Just before my hand releases, I glance at the clock. The green neon lights say "06:15." "Perfect," I think to myself, 25 minutes for Brooke's lesson. Without hesitation, and with all the force I can muster, my hand quickly closes the gap to her ass. Landing with a loud smack, my hand lands on her right buttock. I make sure to keep my fingers slightly spread, reducing wind resistance, yielding a lovely 5 finger imprint in her flesh.

"One, thank you daddy," brook responds tearfully. She knows that she is not to squirm or to say anything other than the count.

The next stinging blow lands on her left cheek.

Brooke clearly is stifling her immediate response, "two, thank you daddy." Tears are welling in Brooke's eyes.

The next sharp smack lands on Brooke's right cheek. "Three, thank you daddy," Brooke is struggling not to break into tears.

The fourth blow leaves a lovely cross finger pattern on her left ass cheek. "Four, thank you daddy."

The fifth and final strike lands across both cheeks, directly over the crack of her ass. "Five, thank you daddy," Brooke struggles to keep her composure.

"Spread your legs for daddy," Brooke is instructed.

Brooke spreads her legs apart, her left leg just on the edge of the bed. Retaining my grip on her wrists, I reach down to Brooke's wet pussy lips, pushing the sloppy discharge from her gash toward her crinkly rosebud.

"Are you going to fuck my ass daddy," Brooke asks?

"That's very perceptive of you, very perceptive indeed baby. Since you're so moist, I'll make sure that you're nicely lubricated."

I slowly circle her sphincter, ensuring the area is well lubricated. Repeating the movement from pussy to ass, I slowly push my index finger past her tight opening. I slowly work my finger in and out of her ass, making sure that she is getting ready to accept my raging hard-on. One more sweep of juice and I penetrate her with two fingers. Slowly, I push both up to the second knuckle. I repeat the in and out movement for a moment or two, taking my place back on her thighs.

My feet now firmly across her knees, spreading her legs, I place the mushroom head of my cut member directly over her hole. Holding my cock with my right hand, I continually increase pressure on her crinkly opening until it yields under pressure, allowing the head of my cock to pop in. I relax, giving her time to get used to the fleshy intruder in her back door.

"Ready baby," I ask her softly.

Using her little girl voice Brooke says, "yes daddy, fill my ass with your daddy cock."

I continue the forward motion of penetration slowly but firmly, until I'm pressed against her still warm cheeks.

"Oh, daddy. I just love the way you fill up my ass," you say in your best little girl voice. "Are you going to cum in my little ass," you ask?

I loosen my grip on her wrists, separating her hands, pushing them forward over her head. I lean forward resting my weight on her outstretched hands and bury my cock fully in her ass. Keeping my weight forward, I pull my cock back out with my hips, making sure that only the head remains inside her. With all of my strength, I begin to plow my cock in and out of Brooke's ass. Her legs are spread just wide enough that my low hanging balls pound against the lips of her cunt with each forward movement.

"Why yes baby, you know that daddy likes to leave it inside when he cums." This session is strictly for my benefit. If Brooke achieves orgasm, it's only because she enjoys pleasing daddy as much as me filling her ass with cock.

I'm now thrusting long strokes of cock into her ass. Brooke is trying to arch her ass in the air to achieve maximum penetration. "That's' it daddy, finish my lesson please. Fuck me hard and cum in my ass daddy. Please tell me when you're going to cum so I can too?"

The circumference of my cock swells and I can feel the ejaculate working its way up my shaft. Like a rattlesnake coiled to strike, my sticky goo is about to paint the inside of her rectum. "Daddy's gonna cum baby, daddy's gonna cum." I slam my cock into her one last time, leaving it buried while my cock erupts like a fire hose being turned on.

"Yes, daddy, I can feel you filling me up. You're all warm and wet inside me." Brooke arches her back against me, achieving her own release just in time. "Thank you daddy, I promise I'll do better next time," you turn your held and tell me.

"That's a good girl, I know you will." I slide my cock from her ass and look at the clock. The green neon now reads "06:45," perfect timing. "Now get your little ass in the shower, clean it up, make sure your nice and smooth like daddy likes and be ready by 07:30," I instruct.

Brooke gets up and scampers into the bathroom to attend to herself. I go to the guest room shower, get dressed and wait for Brooke to finish getting ready. As I finish dressing, I have to decide which firearm to take along. Since I have a light jacket, I opt for the Springfield XD with a 3" barrel. Any issue with Cindy's dike friend and she'll be staring at the business end.

At 07:30, Brooke comes to the door wearing her blue track suit and white tennis shoes. The jacket on the track suit is unzipped enough to see that Brooke is wearing a tight white tank top with no bra on. "I'm ready daddy", Brooke declares. Off to the hotel we go.

On the way to the hotel, we stop at the local bagel place to pick up some bagels and "schmear." We arrive at the hotel, promptly at 08:00. Brooke still had her key card from earlier that morning. When we walked into the room, there was no sign of Cindy. A quick review of the surroundings revealed that Cindy appeared to still be in the shower. No doubt washing the combination of Brooke's and her juices off of her body.

"I'll go tell her we're here," said Brooke.

Brooke walked over to the bathroom door and tapped on it. "Cindy, it's Brooke. Jim and I are here."

"Okay, I'll be out in just a mo," says Cindy.

I sat at the conference table, pulled out an "everything" bagel and proceeded to load it up with cream cheese. "Hmm, cream cheese could come in useful later if I play my cards right," I think to myself.

Shortly, Cindy stepped out of the bathroom The hotel towel barely reached around her D cups. It was short, falling just to the bottom of her ass. She wasn't heavy but did carry few extra pounds. Her hair was shorter than I prefer, something closer to you stereotypical lesbian short cut. She wasn't pretty, but she wasn't ugly either.

"Could I fuck her," I ask myself? "Why not, pussy is pussy. It might be fun to have the 2 of them working my cock at the same time. Geez, I thought to myself, you sure are a leach. Oh well, if it wasn't me, it would be someone else."

Holding her towel at her breasts, Cindy walked across the room and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Brooke's friend Cindy," she said as she held out her right hand.

"Hi, I'm Jim. We brought breakfast."

"Fantastic," said Cindy. "I'm absolutely famished. We really worked up an appetite last night."

"Yes," I said. "I'm familiar with the course of events. Brooke and I already watched the video. It was quite a show I might add."

"Daddy fucked me when I got home while we watched it," Brooke piped in. She walked over to the table and grabbed a raisin bagel. "Do you want me to make you one hon," she asked Cindy?

"Yes please, I'm famished," Cindy said quickly. She turned to go to her suitcase. As she bent over, I received a lovely flash of her bare petals and ass.

"Nice view," I said in my best smartass voice.

"I agree," said Brooke. "We sure had fun together last night."

"Do you mean with me or my pussy," asked Cindy?

"Well, frankly, both I'd have to say. You're a delicious kisser and your pussy sure is sweat," Brooke replied.

"Well then, my pussy, and I, had fun as well. But I tell you what, it sure is tender. I was rubbing one out early this morning and had to be very careful. You were awfully rough on the beaver," Cindy said looking at Brooke. She looked down at the floor and pouted, "It seems like I'm the only that that hasn't seen the video yet."

"Have no fear," I pipe up. Reaching into my jacket pocket I produce a DVD. "I just so happened to bring a copy for your viewing enjoyment. Why don't we finish breakfast and I'll put it on?"

Brooke and Cindy sat side by side on the bed, nibbling on their bagels, waiting for me to get the DVD put into the machine. I pulled out the bottle of champagne and orange juice we brought. I rounded up some glasses and made Mimosas for all.

Just about then the DVD finished loading and Brooke figured out how to change the input on the TV to be able to view it. So there we are, eating bagels, drinking Mimosas and watching my wife and her lesbian friend start to do each other again on the television. I pulled the chair next to the bed where Brooke was sitting, threw my feet up on the edge and settled in for the show.

Everyone stayed glued to the TV and finished their breakfast. About 15 minutes into the video, there was Brooke, eating out Cindy's pussy, trying to work her fist into Cindy's cunt. At this point, my cock was rock hard and there was simply no hiding it. Good thing I wore a snug pair of pants at least.

Cindy was staring intently at the TV; so much so that she hadn't noticed the bottom of the towel had ridden up, exposing the now moist folds of her moistening flower. I could see that her lips were starting to engorge. Carefully, I gently rolled my foot on its heal and tapped Brooke. She looked over and me and I casually nodded toward Cindy.

Brook looked over and noticed Cindy's moistening sex. "Boy, it's getting warm in here," Brooke said, breaking everyone's attention. "I need to cool off."

Brooke shimmied off the foot of the bed and found the thermostat for the room. She turned down the temperature and came walking slowly back to the bed. "I'm sure getting heating up watching this again. "Daddy, do you mind if I get more comfortable," Brooke asked?

"Not at all my sweet," I tell her.

Brooke slowly unzipped her track suit jacket and removed it. All eyes were immediately drawn to the taught white t-shirt straining across her rack. Brooke then untied her pants, turned around and slid them off of her ass, bending at the waist as she did so.

"Oh my, that's much better," Brooke says. As she peels down her pants, her canary yellow thong comes into view.

"I'll say," Cindy replies.

Brooke then turns and sensuously crawls back onto the bed, assuming her original position next to Cindy. I believe everyone could feel the sexual tension rising in the room. I kept my cool, allowing things a natural progression. Making any kind of move too earlier might blow my chances at some early morning fun.

Everyone was silent, intently watching the video unfold. At this point in the video, Brooke maneuvered around to aggressively attack Cindy's clit, positioning her hand for the final push where her whole hand would slip into Cindy's moist cunt. Cindy arched her hips, yelling as the orgasm washed over her. Simultaneously, Brooke's hand slides into Cindy's pussy as she folds her fingers to make them slide in.

All of a sudden, Cindy, sitting on the bed, lets out an involuntary moan. Brooke turns her head to look at Cindy and they share an obvious moment, staring into each other's eyes. No word is spoken as they lean in to each other, turn their heads and share a sensual kiss, full of lips and tongue. Brooke's right hand comes up the to top of the towel, precariously holding its grip above Cindy's breasts. She peels back the section tucked in on itself and Cindy's towel falls open, exposing her nude torso. Cindy's areolas are silver dollar sized; her erect nipples standing about ½ inch off her body. Brooke gently massages Cindy's right breast as the deep tongue kissing continues.

Both of the girls stop kissing for a moment, still staring into each others eyes. Brooke leans into Cindy's ear, whispers something and then pulls her head back. Cindy seems to contemplate something; now returning the lean and whisper.

Both of the girls giggle and Brooke turns her head to face me. "Daddy, can we play," she asks in her best little girl voice?

12