Her Crazy Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why certainly baby," I tell her. "That is, as long as I get to play too," I smile at the two of them.

Brooke looks back at Cindy and says "I told you so."

"Yes you did," Cindy says.

Both girls look at me, pause, look at each other again and in unison say, "thank you daddy."

With that, the bed became a flurry of activity of kissing, breast fondling, fingers sliding in between fleshy folds and moaning. I held my ground; choosing to bide my time well and let the girls get as worked up as possible.

Brooke kneels on the bed, stripping off her white tank, allowing her massive mounds of flesh to spill out. She then curls onto her side, sliding her yellow thong down and off her legs. At this point, neither of the girls have a stitch of clothing on, both are smoothly shaved and both are apparently extremely horny.

I go where Brooke had placed her purse and pull out the video camera case. No sense in wasting a perfect video opportunity. This action will make for hot and steamy viewing later while I'm fucking Brooke.

As I get the camera ready to roll, Brooke has Cindy lying flat on her back. Brooke is on all fours above her, slowly lower the nipples hanging off of her gargantuan tits into Cindy's mouth. First one, then the other, she alternated the nipples into Cindy's waiting lips. All the while Brooke is issuing instructions to Cindy.

"Lick it with the tip of your tongue. Now suck on it, that's a girl, pull it into your mouth. Now bite it! That's a girl, bite it harder, a little harder," Brooke closed her eyes reveling in the boundary between pleasure and pain.

"The crazy ones also like the extreme," I think to myself.

Brooke then took her time slowly dragging her nipples down Cindy's body. She would start at her chin, walking herself back on her hands and knees until there was no more room on the bed. Here, Brooke's nipples where just below Cindy's pussy, on her thighs.

I now have the camera rolling and getting a delightful close up of Brooke's nipples touching flesh. As Brooke turns her body to be perpendicular to Cindy, her moist gash comes into view. I move the camera in close enough to see that Brooke's juices are flowing freely, just starting to escape, similar to pre-cum coming out of my cock.

Brooke's pussy lips are glistening with moisture and I cannot resist the urge to reach out and run my finger down her moist slit. I hold the camera steady as my fingers come into view. Brooke has now leaned down to Cindy's pussy and is giving her lips a thorough tongue bath. Cindy reaches down, opening her lips for Brooke, giving her better access to her swollen nub.

"Hold it in you teeth and run your tongue over it please," Cindy requests.

I slide two fingers into Brooke's love sheath causing her to moan. Brooke's moans are felt by Cindy through her clit and Cindy moans as well. It would seem that a chain reaction is occurring from my fingers, to Brooke's pussy and from Brooke's lips to Cindy's pussy. I pick up the tempo of my finger ministrations on Brook's cunt, hoping to send them both over the edge.

Both of the girls are now squirming and moaning heavily. Brooke is aggressively pushing her hips back on my fingers while having added two of her fingers to Cindy's cunt. Brooke increases the pressure on Cindy's clit with her teeth, sending Cindy over the orgasmic edge.

"Oh god, oh god," Cindy yells as she grabs Brooke's hair, slamming her mound against Brooke's teeth. Cindy orgasms, squirting her juice directly onto Brooke's face.

Brooke for her own part is now wildly smashing her hips against my digits. I extend a thumb to Brooke's clit which is all it takes to send her over the edge.

"Fuck", is the only thing that Brooke can express as the tremors rack her body and her pussy moistens ever farther.

I slide my fingers from their fleshy prison and lick them clean. I love the way her sweet pussy tastes. The girls collapse on the bed side by side, holding, caressing and kissing each other.

Now is my time. I carefully arrange the camera on top of the TV cabinet, ensuring that it is pointed down directly at the bed. I then stand at the foot of the bed and slowly peel off my shirt while the girls continue their gentle, post orgasmic cool down. I un-holster the Springfield and lay it on the dresser. Next, the belt, shoes and pants are done away with. I stand there proudly, my raging hard on ready to join in the action.

"Spread apart girls, daddy's coming home," I tell them. The girls separate from each other leaving a gap in the middle of the bed for me. Crawling up from the foot of the bed, I look each of then in the eye, slowly taking up a position between the two girls.

"All right girls, time to lick the lollipop," I instruct.

"Yummy, I love daddy's lollipop", says Brooke.

Brooke scoots down the bed and firmly grabs the base of my cock. Her weighty jugs drag themselves down my body, heightening the sensation or her repositioning. Cindy also scoots down, leaning in with her head and giving me a base to tip lick on her side of my cock.

"Now, play nice girls, make sure you take turns sharing."

Since Brooke already has the base of my shaft in her hand, she positions her mouth over my mushroom head, pushing the entire length down to her hand in her throat. She sets a rhythm with her mouth and hand, bringing her mouth all the way to the top and then plunging back to her hand. Cindy makes herself useful by massaging my balls with her left hand, planting kisses all around my lower stomach with her mouth.

"Your turn," Brooke announces. "Daddy likes it when you put him in the back of your throat," she explains to Cindy.

Now, I'm not sure how much experience the lesbian has in working a cock so, I'm anxious to see how she does.

Cindy gently but firmly grasps the base of my pole and bends it toward her mouth. She gets about half of me into her mouth when her gag reflex kicks in. "I don't know if I can do this," she says.

I pull Brooke back up to me and whisper directions into her ear.

"Daddy says I need to help you," Brooke tells Cindy.

With that, Brooke stands up and walks around the bed to were Cindy's head is on my cock. Brook swiftly grabs a handful of Cindy's hair and presses about three quarters of my length in her mouth by pushing on the back of her head.

Cindy immediately panics; trying to push herself off of my cock. Brooke leans in to her, putting enough pressure on her head to hold her in place. Cindy's eyes go wide and she starts to cough.

"You're never going to get it right if you don't work through that gag reflex," Brooke tells her. Brooke lets her head come off my cock but keeps a firm hold in her hair. Cindy coughs, gasping for air. Thick fluid comes out of her mouth, coating my cock.

"There you go," Brooke admires. "That will make it much easier for your to take daddy's cock."

Brooke presses her head down and starts a slow but steady up and down motion on my cock with Cindy's head. Each time my cock gets to the back of her throat, Brooke pushes a little harder. Cindy coughs and sputters each time but Brooke continues, unrelenting. I can feel the head of my cock at the entrance to Cindy's throat. Just a little more depth and I should be able to penetrate her throat.

"I think we're ready baby, let's go for it," I instruct Brooke.

Brooke pushes Cindy's head down and I can definitely feel her throat opening up to the head of my cock. Just then, Brooke jams her hand in between Cindy's legs and savagely ravishes her clit. Cindy try's to let out a scream but her mouth is full of cock. Brooke gives a final push and I can feel the head of my cock slip past its resistance, entering Cindy's throat.

Cindy makes a number of unintelligible sounds as my cock is now thrust into her yielding throat. Watching the bulge in her throat move in and out, knowing it is the head of my cock sends me over the edge. I release of torrent of cum down Cindy's throat while Brooke holds her head down until I've finished my release.

I have no idea how much come I just dumped into Cindy's stomach however, my cock almost hurt from the pressure of the ejaculate. Brooke finally releases Cindy who almost falls off of the bed pulling her head off my cock.

"Damn it, was that really necessary," Cindy's casts Brooke an evil eye.

"The only way to learn how to take a cock deep is to have someone push your through it baby," Brooke tells her. "Daddy taught me that a long time ago. I thought he was going to suffocate me the first time he trained me but, after I knew what to expect, every time I got better and better at it. Right daddy?"

"That's right baby girl. Now, Brooke doesn't even know what a gag reflex is. It's all in the training."

Cindy's hair is matted, she has tears running down her face from choking on my cock. Brooke wraps her arms around Cindy and gently kisses her, taking care to lick all of the mess off Cindy's face. "I'll make it all better for you," Brooke tells Cindy as she kisses her way down the front of Cindy's body.

Brooke moves off of the bed again and kneels at the foot. She pulls Cindy's legs off the bed, putting them up on her shoulders. Brooke then proceeds to lick the outside of Cindy's swollen lips, occasionally pushing her tongue into Cindy's opening and flicking her clit. Brooke continues probing Cindy with her tongue, making Cindy's clit more and more the object of her attention.

Cindy is tweaking her nipples with her fingertips and shaking her head back and forth. "That's it, I'm almost there, almost, come on, just a little more." Cindy's entire body locks up and she simply moans through her orgasm.

Brooke lifts her head and I can see that her face is coated with juices. She stands up, walks over to me, swings her legs over my lap and sits down. She proceeds to give me a deep tongue kiss so I can taste Cindy's pussy on her lips.

"Hmm, quite tasty indeed," I remark. "Different, but tasty nonetheless. Do you mind if I sample for myself," I ask her."

"Whatever daddy would like," Brooke says as she continues to grind her pussy on my now rising phallus.

I help Brooke step off of my lap and move to take Brooke's place at the foot of the bed. I lift Cindy's legs in the shape of a V, pausing to examine this new pussy in which I was about to partake. Her lips were puffy and swollen, juices coated her entire mound and her inner thighs. Remembering that Cindy is a squirter, and the fact that Brooke had fisted her the evening before, it is my goal to achieve both again, this time of course with my larger fist.

Brooke walks to the far side of the bed. She places her right knee on the bed then swings her left over Cindy's head, placing her snatch directly over Cindy's mouth. "Lick me," she instructs Cindy.

I, for my part, sink my lips into Cindy's pussy, holding her legs prone in the air. I split her folds with my tongue, penetrating her as far as it will reach. Cindy's hips begin to gyrate and I place her legs over my shoulders, freeing both hands for what I plan next. I suck her clit in between my teeth and begin her penetration with two fingers on my right hand. I'm not sure if Cindy is suffocating her or not. All I can hear is Cindy moaning loudly as she continues to work Brooke's pussy with her own mouth.

I slide the third finger into her pussy, still meeting little resistance from her slick lips. I'm now aggressively finger fucking her, drawing my hand out to the fingertips and then pushing them back in. To get the fourth finger in, I have to form a cone with my fingers. I'm sliding my hand in up to the knuckles on my hand. I now meet substantial resistance at her entrance. I continue to push into her and clamp down on her clit with my teeth. Cindy goes rigid and sure enough, her cunt gushes onto my face. Her juices aren't as sweet as Brooke's however, she's still quite tasty.

Cindy's pussy and upper thighs are covered with her ejaculate. She has moisture running down her ass and I lightly place the index finger of my left hand at the entrance. I begin to circle her tight hole, making sure juices are sufficient enough to lubricate my invasion.

Slowly but firmly, I press my digit into her ass, working it in a circular motion as I enter. I cannot understand Cindy however, her hips lift off of the bed as I penetrate her. Simultaneously, my knuckles are lodged in the opening of her pussy. While there is resistance, there feels like there is still room for stretching, without tearing her wide open.

Cindy is trying to say something, Brooke however is grinding her pussy onto Cindy's face and only muffled sounds can be heard. Each time I push forward into her ass, Cindy raises her hips off the bed, I believe in protest of the anal invasion.

Now appears to be the time to make my move. As Cindy lowers her ass back toward the mattress, I slide a second finger in her ass, which simultaneously shoots right back off the mattress. It is at this exact second that I push my knuckles past the resistance in her pussy. As I slide past the final barrier, I press my thumb into the finger cone and have now breached her folds with my fist.

No time to stop now, I vigorously pump both Cindy's ass and cunt with both hands while Brooke continues to grind her pussy on Cindy's mouth. It would appear that Brooke is now taking her pleasure from Cindy's mouth, rather than Cindy delivering it.

"I'm getting close daddy, so close," Brooke works Cindy's mouth like a woman possessed.

"Hurry so I can hear her baby," I instruct Brooke.

Brooke redoubles her gyrations on Cindy's mouth then her body clenches, she sits straight up pulling roughly on her own nipples. "Oh god, that's it, I'm there, I'm there, I'm there," Brookes rides Cindy's face as she crosses her own orgasmic finish line.

Brooke nearly collapses off of Cindy's face and I can now clearly hear what Cindy is saying.

"Oh my god, I've never had anything in my ass. I thought you were going to tear me up. I'm so full, so full." Cindy has seemingly run out of energy and lays on the bed as I continue to stretch each of her openings."

I slow down Cindy's hole violation and remove my fingers from her ass. Leaving my fist curled, I start to withdraw it from her fleshy prison. I now get resistance on the back side of my fist, not allowing it to exit from her pussy.

As I continue to withdraw, Cindy's opening is stretched wider than I'm sure it's ever been. Placing my left hand on her mound, I pull my fist past her resistance, exiting with a "pop."

"Oh god, I thought I was sore last night. I don't know that I'll recover from that," Cindy looks down her body.

"Well then, I want to make sure that this is something you always remember," I tell her.

I pull her down off the end of the bed and twist her in mid air as her legs come off the bed. In one motion, Cindy is on her knees, bent over the mattress at the waist. Her slightly gaping but moist asshole beckons me in.

Coating my cock with the juices from her cunt, I place the tip at her scrunchy entrance.

"No," Cindy says in a panicked voice. "I told you I've never had anything in my ass before, you'll tear me."

"Now, now," I assure her. "We'll do nothing of the sort. Just relax and you'll find pleasures you've not known in the past, just relax."

I slowly but firmly press my slick head against her hole. There is resistance however, continued slow pressure has her back door slowly yielding to the head of my cock. Shortly thereafter, the wide end of my cock head enters her and I hold to allow her to get used to the sensation.

As the head pops past her sphincter, Cindy yelps "Ow, you're hurting me, I can't take it, please pull it out, please please pull it out."

"Just relax," I tell her using soothing tones. "Brooke will attest to the fact that sometimes it takes a while to get used to. We have all the time in the world."

Brooke pipes in, "I didn't think I'd ever shit right again. But just relax, Daddy will break your cherry properly."

After spitting on my cock and making sure that it was still equally lubed, I reach around to manipulate Cindy's clit. "Here we go, just relax and we'll go slow," I tell her.

Cindy clearly is enjoying the clit manipulation as I slowly increase the pressure on her ass. My cock pushes itself farther into her dark passage. With each inch I penetrate, I bring the head back, without exiting, and push again.

"Oh god, that's so full, I've never felt anything like that. Keep rubbing my clit please," Cindy requests.

I speed up the clit work and take the final push to go balls deep in her ass. "Humph," is all Cindy can manage.

Cindy is now involuntarily starting to push back on my cock.

"Do you like having my cock in your ass," I ask her?

"It's different but, it's starting to feel good. Fuck me harder," Cindy instructs.

Pulling my hand from her clit, I grab both of her arms, placing them behind her back. I pick up the pace, focusing strictly on the continued penetration of her ass.

Brooke is on the bed watching daddy fuck her friend's ass for the first time. She leans back on one elbow, legs spread in an almost vulgar fashion, wantonly working her pussy.

"That's it daddy, give it to her. Fuck her ass like you do me. Are you going to come in her daddy? Wait for me, wait for me," Brooke requests as I up the speed to "jackhammer" on Cindy's ass.

For her part, Cindy appears to be humping the end of the bed in between pushing her ass up against my cock. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, let go of my hand please."

Cindy's hands fly down to her clit as I approach the point of no return. "In you or on you." I ask her?

"In me, fill me up. Fill up my ass with your seed," she orders.

That final directive is all I need. I look over at Brooke and tell her, "cum with daddy now baby."

Brooke throws her body back on the mattress as her orgasm rips through her. Cindy holds her ass back against my body as I pump shot after shot into her bowels. "Oh god, oh god," is all that Cindy can muster.

I carefully extricate myself from her ass and notice just a touch of blood on my cock. Must have burst a capillary or two. Oh well, nothing a little soap and water won't take care of.

"All right ladies," I announce. "One more drink, you girls get showered and cleaned up first, then we'll go deal with that roommate." After our drink, the girls hit the shower to get cleaned up. I pack up the camera, waiting for them to exit the bathroom so I can get clean too.

Next, off to see the roommate.

12