Her Crush Day 02

Story Info
Their sexcapades continue.
753 words
4.21
6.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wakes up to the smell of eggs and bacon. She stretches and yawns. She first notices her door is close. I wonder why, she thought. She looks at the time and sees it was after 9am. He must had woken up and made breakfast. Maybe this is the reason why he closed the door; to keep the scent of the food hidden. He's so sweet. Speaking of sweet, last night was wonderful. The time they spent together and the sex was amazing! It was the best sex she ever had. She hops out of bed and heads to the bathroom. She brushes her teeth while the shower was running. She likes when the water is so hot in the bathroom, it feels like a sauna. She pulls the shower curtain and steps in. The pressure of the shower head plus the heat was doing wonders for her body. She picks up her sponge and body wash. She pours some of the wash on her sponge and began cleaning. The door to her bedroom opens and then closes.

"Good morning honey", he calls.

"Hey, good morning", she responds.

She was rinsing her body when the shower curtain was being move. Then a tall, sexy and athletic body comes in the shower. She feels his arms goes around her waist. He starts kissing her neck. She turns around and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Is breakfast done?" she asks.

"Yes, it is, but I need to work up an appetite," he says before kissing her.

He pushed her against the wall. His finger probing her insides. Her muscles clench and squeeze. Fuck, she soaking wet, he thought.

"Damn, you're already wet for me huh?" he asks.

"Uhhhhh... huh", she gasps.

He adds another finger. Pushing them deep inside her. He takes one of her nipples in his mouth. She pulls him closer. She grips her hand around his cock and starts stroking him. His breathing became heavy.

"Shit", he whispers.

She gently pulls his cock near her crotch and he pulls back. He was teasing her. He smiles broadly. She pulls him back. Her arms go around his neck again. She wraps her legs around him and locks her ankles. Her pussy was hover over the head of his cock.

"Please", she whispers as she licks his neck.

He loves to hear a woman beg for his cock. He grips her ass as the head of his cock enters her. Her pussy was still tight. He was so big and strong inside her. He starts making facial expressions. It let her know he's enjoying it. The way his eyes roll to the back of his head. The creases in his forehead when his cock goes deeper. When he bites his bottom lip to suppress his moans is so hot.

"So tight", he moans.

"So big", she whispers.

He began kissing her as he starts slow grinding. He was hitting her g spot. Her body was trembling. The pleasure was building much quicker and stronger. Her body feels weak, but he holds her tight. His grinding was slow and powerful. Before she knew it, she ejaculates all over him as the most powerful orgasm she ever felt took over. She holds her breath as her arms squeezes his neck.

"Ooooooh", she screams.

He was still slow grinding. As soon as the orgasm ends, the pleasure starts building up again. It was almost immediately.

"Shit, I can't", she whispers.

"Yes you can", he says.

He sped up his grinding. All she could do is hold on. Wave after wave of orgasms happens. Her body is so weak, but she wants more. They're in the shower for so long the water turns cold.

"Come on baby. Cum for me. Cum in my pussy," she says.

He starts grunting.

"Where do you want me to come at?"

"My pussy. Cum in my pussy".

He made loud grunting noises as his body stiffens as he explodes deep inside her. He puts her down. She turns off the water. They step out the shower and dry each other. She throws on her robe while he wraps the towel around his waist. Before they left the bathroom, he grabs and pulls her into his arms. He gives her a quick peck on the lips.

"I told you, I can do this every day with you", he smiles.

Her arms go around his neck again as she stares into his eyes.

"A lady can get use to this," she says smiling.