Her Curiosity - His Fantasy

Story Info
Wife & friend experiment as his fantasy is fulfilled.
5.5k words
4.55
233.7k
72
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I am going to set the ground work for this story. I think it will make the story much more enjoyable and make it flow better. The true names have been changed.

My wife Jessica's best friend is also her boss. Claudia is a 37 year old Mexican woman who is involved in a sexless, boring marriage. Claudia is 5-1, 125 lbs, long brown hair and brown eyes. She has an average body, but her tits are fabulous. I'd say they are at least a small 'D' cup, minimum. Claudia is not a perfect 10 by normal standards, but she is very hot. A sexy woman in a sexless marriage. Dangerous.

Because her marital situation is bad, Claudia continually brings up sex in conversation. Jessica has told me many times that Claudia likes to make comments on several things such as, 'what it would be like to eat pussy' and 'how nice it would be to fuck other specific co-workers'. Those are just a couple examples, but there are many more. She has even asked Jessica what the size of my cock is. They are best friends, so I'm sure Jessica has told her everything. You know how women are.

Actually, it doesn't bother me if Claudia knows certain things about me. It actually turns me on to know that a woman other than my wife is curious. In fact, her comments have fueled several of my fantasies.

My wife Jessica is 31 years old, 5-1, 120 lbs, long brown hair and blue eyes. Jessica's tits are 34 'C' and perfectly shaped. Jessica is very hot and normally very reserved, but she occasionally surprises me with her open mind. Especially when talking about Claudia. My name is Chuck. I am 33 years old, 6-3 and in decent shape. Jessica and I have been married for almost 10 years. We don't have any children.

Several months ago, Claudia and Jessica went on an all day shopping spree at a local mall. When Jessica got home, she told me that she and Claudia talked about the 'what eating pussy would be like' topic. After her short explanation, I asked Jessica if she was turned on by the conversation. She said, "Yes." When I asked her if she ever thought about eating Claudia's pussy she said, "I did today!"

Of course, I've encouraged Jessica to "hook up" with Claudia several times, but she always brushes off the suggestion. Claudia and I openly flirt in front of Jessica, and the flirting normally includes all three of us in a threesome. Claudia flirts back, but never agrees to the next step. It's all harmless fun, but I always silently hope that she'll agree to it. Because of this continuous leading, I now refer to Claudia as a "Dick Tease."

_______________________

Last Saturday night, Claudia asked Jessica and I to go with her to a country western bar. I'm not much of a country music fan, but I agreed because I really didn't have anything else planned. Jessica told Claudia we would pick her up and we'd all three go together.

We went to Claudia's house and picked her up. Her husband and daughters were out of town visiting family. We drove to the bar and walked inside only to see that several people we know were there also. We all drank a couple beers, danced, mingled and were having a good time. After a few hours, the younger crowd started to show up so we said our goodbyes and left.

On the way home, I flirted with Claudia a little bit. I also reminded Claudia that her family was away and that she was going home to a cold, empty, boring house.

I said, "We'll be happy to take you home with us."

Jessica looked over at me and said with a giggle, "Don't you wish."

I jokingly said, "We can all cuddle together. It'll be fun!"

In a sarcastic tone, Claudia said, "Chuck. You are so thoughtful."

We pulled up in front of Claudia's house and had a quick final chat as she got out of the car. As Claudia was closing the car door, I reaffirmed how empty and boring her house will be with her home all alone. She just smiled and closed the door.

On the way home, Jessica and I talked about how much fun we had and laughed about the flirting with Claudia. I told Jessica that any time she and Claudia want to experiment, I'd be happy to be there and watch. When we got home, Jessica got into her pajama's and I went upstairs to watch TV. About 30 minutes later, the phone rang. I heard Jessica's side of the conversation, but couldn't initially tell who she was talking to. The last thing I heard Jessica say was, "Sure. No problem. We'll see you in a few." When Jessica hung up the phone, she laughed and said, "You always get your way."

I said, "What?"

"Claudia was scared to stay at home by herself, so she's coming over."

I just smiled.

I was upstairs watching TV and didn't hear Claudia arrive. Jessica and Claudia walked into the TV room carrying drinks and sat down next to me. One on each side. I looked over and said, "Oh yeah! A woman sandwich!" We all laughed. Claudia was wearing a cute little black T-shirt and tight jeans. Her tits looked even larger in that shirt and her usual camel toe was showing through her pants. She had obviously changed her clothes because she didn't look that hot in the bar!

We watched TV and talked for a couple hours. We talked about the problems at their work and other miscellaneous things. Of course, I slipped in sexual innuendos every chance I got. Claudia continued her dick teasing. The sexual content was going nowhere, so I brought up their previous conversation about 'what it would be like to eat pussy.'

I asked Claudia, "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

She said, "No."

I said, "Are you curious?"

She said, "I think every woman is curious."

I looked over to Jessica and said, "Are you curious?"

Jessica said, "I've never been curious about women."

I said, "You told me that the pussy eating conversation got you turned on."

She said, "Well. Yeah."

I said to them both, "You are both adults and curious. You should experiment! If you don't like it then it's no big deal."

Neither said anything. They were completely quiet.

I continued, "This is the perfect time if you're going to try it. If you would feel more comfortable, I'll stay here and watch TV."

After a continued pause, Jessica said she was tired and was going to bed. Jessica told Claudia to follow her and she would help her put sheets and blankets on the bed downstairs. As Jessica stood up, Claudia said, "I think he's right."

Jessica said, "What?"

Claudia said, "Jessica. I've made my attraction to you obvious, but you keep ignoring my advances. I didn't know until just now that you are curious."

Jessica just stood there.

Claudia continued, "I'm very curious. I have been for a long time. That's why I keep bringing up the lesbian stuff. I wanted to see how you'd react."

She continued, "I want to try it. But I don't want to try it with a stranger. I want it with you."

Jessica thought for a minute and said, "Let me think about it."

While Jessica was thinking, Claudia said, "Nobody has to know."

Jessica said, "Chuck and I made a commitment early in our relationship that if we ever tried something like this, both of us would have to be involved."

Jessica looked at me and said, "I feel like I'm breaking our agreement."

I said, "Go for it."

Jessica grinned and said, "I know you want to watch."

I just smiled and sat quietly.

Claudia said, "I want him to watch."

Jessica said to me, "Is that what you want?"

I said, "Hell yeah!"

Claudia stood up and carefully hugged Jessica. They remained in each other's arms as Claudia softly whispered to Jessica, "I need this. We'll be fine. I love you." Jessica looked at Claudia and smiled.

Claudia leaned forward and kissed Jessica softly on the lips. She then grabbed onto Jessica's face and they began tongue kissing passionately. As the kissing sounds got louder, Jessica slowly pushed Claudia toward the master bedroom. They continued kissing and walked awkwardly to our bedroom. Jessica pushed Claudia onto the bed. Claudia pulled herself to the center of the bed and opened her legs. Jessica crawled up on the bed between Claudia's legs and re-engaged the kissing. I made my way to the chair in the corner of the room and sat down to watch the show.

Without delay, Claudia reached down and grabbed onto Jessica's butt cheeks firmly. They stopped kissing as Jessica lay her head on Claudia's shoulder. Jessica just laid still while Claudia explored her ass cheeks and lower back with her hands.

Jessica whispered, "I want to make you happy."

I knew full well that Jessica wasn't wearing panties under her pajama's and watched as another woman fondled my wife. My cock began to grow as I pictured Jessica's bare ass cheeks spreading at every movement of Claudia's hands.

Jessica sat up and straddled Claudia's torso. Both women stared each other in the eye as Jessica grabbed the zipper on the front of her pajama's and pulled it all the way down. Jessica opened up the front of her pajama top and pulled her arms out of the sleeves, fully exposing her tits to Claudia for the first time. Her beautiful tits were standing straight out and her nipples were hard as a rocks. Jessica lowered herself down so Claudia could get a close look at them. Claudia moved her head up and touched tongue on Jessica's nipple. Claudia's tongue softly explored the nipple and areola. She then quickly licked and sucked Jessica's nipples like a pro.

Jessica moaned loudly.

At first I thought it was because her tits were being sucked. But I looked down and saw that Claudia also had her hand underneath and was sliding her middle finger up and down Jessica's pussy. Jessica was slowly moving her hips as Claudia's finger moved all the way up to her ass crack and back down to the front of her cunt. Each time Claudia's hand passed Jessica's pussy, she dragged her finger firmly into her pajamas. Her finger pushed between Jessica's pussy lips with each pass. I was absolutely floored to see how much pleasure my wife was having and her clothes weren't even off yet!

Jessica sat up, held onto Claudia's hands and pulled her up to a seated position. They were sitting up face to face. Claudia instantly attacked my wife's tits with her mouth. Jessica grabbed onto the bottom of Claudia's T-shirt and pulled it upward. Claudia lifted her arms above her head and allowed Jessica to remove her shirt. Claudia's huge tits were being held in by a cute little pink bra. The bra was so small that the top of her breasts were bulging out of the top. Jessica reached behind, unbuttoned the bra and threw it to the floor. My fantasy woman didn't seem the least embarrassed as her gigantic mam's were out in the open. Her dark brown areola's were large, and her nipples were long and erect.

Jessica immediately pushed Claudia back down to the bed and began sucking her nipples. Claudia began to moan and loudly said, "Jessica, I love you. I love you so much." Jessica continued her assault on those great tits. She kneaded with one hand and sucked on the nipple with her mouth. Jessica slowly moved her mouth to Claudia's stomach and circled her navel with her tongue. She then cautiously moved her face between Claudia's legs and began to lick and softly bite directly over Claudia's covered camel toe. Claudia's legs were fully spread apart, providing more than enough room for Jessica to do her work. As Jessica continued, Claudia looked over at me to see that my hand was in my pants. She turned her attention back to Jessica and pushed Jessica's face away from her pussy.

Claudia got up on her knees and physically threw Jessica onto her back. She grabbed onto Jessica's pajamas. She ripped them down to her feet, turning them inside out. She then completely removed them from Jessica's beautiful body. Jessica's tits and bald pussy were now in complete view of Claudia, and she didn't look disappointed. Jessica's pussy was wetter than I had ever seen it before and the lights made her juices sparkle as she lay there in the open.

Claudia stood up next to the bed, unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them to the floor. She was wearing a tiny little pink thong that matched her bra. She pushed her panties to her knees and stepped out of them. Now both women were completely naked. Claudia's hot little body did not disappoint. Along with those huge jugs, her hips were perfectly shaped, her ass was a little loose, but her cunt was a jewel. It was nicely trimmed short with a small patch of hair just above her cooch. By this time, my cock was at full staff and I was stroking it outside of my pants. I was so hot, I wanted to cum right there, but I knew the best part was yet to come. Literally.

Claudia moved onto the bed and laid directly onto Jessica's body. They began tongue kissing again, their chests pressing against each other. Jessica slowly moved her legs apart in an apparent signal to Claudia. Claudia immediately took note and moved her head down to Jessica's beautiful pussy. I now had a perfect view of Claudia's cunt from behind. As Claudia lowered her head between Jessica's legs, her pussy opened slightly. Her brown labia was hanging slightly and her pink was fully exposed to my view. She had the cutest little brown button for an asshole. I was now fully stroking my shaft as my attention was completely focused on Claudia's wet cunt and imagining what it would be like to fuck that beautiful hole.

I couldn't see, but my wife began to moan. it was obvious that Claudia was now giving my wife the best head of her life. Claudia moved her hand between Jessica's legs and her elbow was moving in and out. She was now finger fucking my wife and eating her cunt simultaneously. Jessica grabbed onto the back of Claudia's head and began crying out loud. Claudia's elbow moved faster and faster as the slurping sounds from her mouth became more pronounced. Jessica loudly said, "I love you too baby. You're gonna make me cum honey!" Claudia continued the same movements.

Jessica then said, "More fingers! Give me more fingers!" Claudia slowed briefly and then started again. Jessica began to scream at the top of her lungs as it was obvious Claudia had just given her the fingers she asked for. Jessica moved one hand to her forehead as her body began to shutter. Jessica groaned and sucked air through her teeth for a short time as her hips wiggled up and down. Claudia made my wife cum faster than I had ever done in the past! After the shuttering stopped, Claudia moved her body up next to Jessica's and laid in her arms. Claudia had juice all over her face and Jessica looked completely exhausted.

After a brief rest, Jessica got up and went to the bathroom. Claudia looked over to me as I still had my cock in my hand. Claudia opened her legs and moved her hand down to her cunt. She kept eye contact with me as she lightly moved her middle finger up and down between her soaking pussy lips. Her meat curtain parted slightly with every movement of her hand. She slowly pushed her middle finger into her cunt as I began to stroke again. Just then, the toilet flushed and Jessica walked back into the room. At first, I flinched at the thought of my wife walking in while we were both masturbating. But then I realized that I had just watched my wife get eaten out by the same woman that was masturbating with me.

Jessica looked at me, smile and said, "Are you having fun?"

"Uh huh."

She said, "Are you still okay with this?"

"Uh huh."

Jessica crawled back onto the bed, gave Claudia a peck on the lips and told her, "Thank you. That was incredible. You sure you haven't done this before?"

Claudia said, "That was my first time" as she continued to masturbate.

Jessica replied, "Wow!" and both women began giggling. "Now it's your turn sweetie."

Jessica moved her hand onto Claudia's massive breast and softly pinched her dark brown nipple. She moved her hand down her new lovers stomach and then between her legs. As she reached the sweet pussy, she felt Claudia's hand still playing down there. Jessica swatted Claudia's hand away and said, "I said it's my turn now." They both smiled and Claudia moved her hand away.

Jessica slowly rubbed the palm of her hand over Claudia's entire pussy. Her hand moved in slow circles as the speed her rubbing increased. Claudia's pussy lips were folding back and forth as she began to moan in a low tone. Jessica looked down to watch her fingers explore another woman's sweet spot and stared intently as her fingers became soaked in Claudia's wetness. Her middle finger slowly pushed between Claudia's loose lips and deep into her tight cunt. Claudia began to grunt more loudly as Jessica pushed and then pulled her digit in and out. After a short time, Claudia reached up and pushed Jessica's head downward in an effort to have her pussy eaten by her new lover. Jessica was more than eager to make Claudia's wishes come true and moved her body and head into position.

With my dick still in my hand, I had to see this up close. I stood next to the bed as my wife was finally going to fulfill her hidden desires. Our mutual, unspoken fantasy was about to unfold before my very eyes and I didn't want to miss a single second of it. Jessica cautiously stuck her tongue straight out and lightly licked Claudia's clit. Her tongue was rigid and moved only millimeters at most. Claudia had no reaction as Jessica shyly tested the taste and texture of her folds. I reassured Jessica in the hopes that she would relax. "Just take it slow baby. This is what you want. Do it like she did it to you", I said.

Jessica began to relax and took more of Claudia's lips and juices into her mouth. Her movements became more confident and her tongue widened as she slurped up as much as her mouth could take. Claudia's pussy lips were now completely inside my wifes mouth as she began to suck in. Claudia quietly squealed and her hips began to undulate. Claudia reached down with her hands and pulled her legs back toward her ears. She held onto the back of her knees, keeping her legs pinned back as she exposed her gorgeous cunt to my wifes mouth. Jessica moved her concentration up to the clit and began to suck in deeply as I do to her when I eat her pussy. Claudia began to breath heavily and made audible sounds of confirmation to Jessica's actions. My cock was now fully wet with my own juices as my hand continued it's pitiful work.

And then it happened. As Jessica continued her action, Claudia dropped her feet onto the bed, reached up and wrapped her hand around my cock. She instantly stroked my shaft vigorously as her attention was mostly focused on what my wife was doing to her cunt. I was in complete ecstasy as my wife's best friend held my cock in her hand for the first time. As her small hand worked my meat back and forth, all I could do is stare at her cute face and wonder how I became the luckiest man alive. Ironically she was fisting my cock with her left hand, the hand that her wedding ring was on. Seeing her wedding ring made me even hotter. All of those hours of jacking off by myself to Claudia's memory were coming true.

Claudia stopped stroking me and tightened her grip on my cock. She slowly pulled me toward her as my dick was still in her hand. I complied and moved my manhood closer to her. Claudia guided my cock to her face and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I was a little worried about Jessica's reaction once she saw it, but I was so deep in lust that I didn't care. I put my knees up on the bed, straddled Claudia's chest and pushed my cock deep into her throat. Claudia held her hand in place as my hips thrust in and out, pushing my shaft back and forth through her grasp and into her mouth. I was face fucking Claudia and my wife was oblivious to it. My repetitions were slow and steady until Claudia began to moan.

Claudia's moans and the loud slurping sounds on my cock tipped my wife off to the threesome in progress. I looked back at Jessica and saw that she was now watching. Jessica continued sucking Claudia's clit as she watched me face fuck her best friend. The noises from Jessica's mouth gained momentum as her approval of my actions were validated. Both ladies mouths worked feverishly. I looked down and watched my pole slide in and out of Claudia's beautiful lips. Her eyes were closed shut as she concentrated on a new cock.

12