Her Curiosity - His Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was getting into a comfortable rhythm, Claudia pulled my cock out of mouth. She held my shaft in front of her face and drove the top of her head backward into the pillow. She let out a loud scream and her body buckled. Her pelvis vibrated intensely as Jessica's oral labor was sending her into a massive orgasm. My rookie wife was causing Claudia's pleasure! I couldn't believe it!

Claudia released my shaft and quickly pushed me off of her. She reached down with her hand and manipulated her clit as her orgasm continued. Her hand and cunt were covered in her juices and Jessica's saliva. The look on her face was of utter exhaustion. I was frozen with happiness, watching the whole thing happen!

After she was finished cumming, Claudia lay flat on her back with her legs and arms stretched out and completely limp. Jessica moved up and gently placed her body on top of Claudia's. Both women just laid there silently. I felt a little uncomfortable standing next to the bed with a hard cock and nowhere to put it. Just then, it flashed into my head that I was now the only person who hadn't cum yet. I was hell bent to get off with two beautiful women fucking in front of me. It was my turn to cum! I lowered my hand onto my shaft and slowly stroked off as I watched two beautiful bodies laying together.

Claudia turned her head to see what I was doing. She said something to Jessica and both watched as I kept a steady motion. Both women continued to talk quietly so I could not hear. After a few quick moments, Jessica moved off of Claudia and stood up next to me. She placed her hand on top of my busy hand and said, "Stop. Now it's your turn to finish your fantasy."

Jessica walked away and sat at the foot of the bed. I looked over at Claudia. She was still laying on her back, but now her knees were up and her feet were on the bed. I moved onto the bed and passionately kissed Claudia liked I had fantasized about doing so many times before. Her lips and tongue were so soft. I whispered to Claudia, "I want you so bad." She whispered back, "Then take me."

We continued to kiss for a moment. I gradually broke away from her kisses and moved my attention to her tits. I engulfed her left breast into my mouth and pinched her nipple between my lips. I lapped her areola and nipple up with my tongue. Her massive tits were the biggest I had ever seen up close, let alone put my mouth on. I didn't want to stop, but her perfect pussy had always been the focus of my desires. .

I slowly slid my hand down her stomach on a direct path to her pussy. The same pussy my wife had just devoured. I continued pushing my hand down. As my hand got closer, Claudia slowly parted her knees apart as my hand continued it's trip. With my hand now halfway between her belly button and cunt, Claudia opened her legs wide open to allow my motion to reach her eager clit.

I pushed my middle finger down between her folds, parting her pussy lips slightly. Her labia was soft and loose and her pussy was so wide. My finger slid up and down her soaked slit continuously as Claudia moved her pelvis in circles. I firmly pressed my finger into her inner folds as my finger slid back and forth. I slowly pushed my index and middle finger directly into her sopping cunt. Her pussy lips stretched in and out as I my fingers violated her. I wanted to continue finger fucking her, but Claudia pushed my head downward.

I moved my head between her thighs and used my hands to push her legs wider apart. Her perfect pussy was staring me in the face and I was eager to taste it. I softly kissed her bulging clit as it stuck out at attention. I moved my tongue between her lips and stuck it deep inside her vagina. The salty taste of her juices were prevalent and the smell of sex was overpowering. I pushed my tongue in and out of her cunt, over and over again. The taste of Claudia's cunt was incredibly satisfying after all those jack off sessions thinking about it. Claudia moved her hand down to her clit and rubbed it frantically. I could hear her breathing deeply as her hips bucked slowly. She raised her ass off the bed and pushed her pussy deeper into my mouth. I moved my hands under her ass cheeks, lifting her gorgeous asshole closer to my reaches. I dragged my mouth to the bottom of her cunt and lightly touched her asshole with my tongue. She didn't show any signs of discomfort, so I tongued her asshole more aggressively. This is the cute little butthole I had been watching just minutes before. She started rubbing her clit faster as I continued tasting her bud. She sent out quiet screams from her voice.

I was content where I was at, but Claudia had other ideas. She reached down and grabbed onto my wrist and said, "Fuck me!" I couldn't wait to feel my dick inside her beautiful pussy. This was the moment I had wanted for so many years.

I lowered her ass and moved my body on top of hers. I held my cock and pointed it at Claudia's gaping cunt. Claudia reached between her legs, grabbed my shaft and placed the head of my cock directly into her pussy. I watched as my circumcised head disappeared between her lips. I slowly pushed the rest of my meat deep into her wanting pussy until my balls touched her ass cheeks. She let out a sigh as my cock was now completely buried in her wet cunt. Her pussy felt better and warmer than I ever imagined. On the inside, it was so tight. Her failing marriage had obviously left her pussy in complete neglect as it choked my shaft.

I laid my chest onto hers and started kissing her passionately. Just then, I remembered Jessica was seated behind us. I broke off our kiss and looked back. Jessica was completely spread eagle and was rubbing her cunt in circles as her eyes were focused on my ass. She didn't even look up at me. She just stared between my legs, watching as my cock penetrated another woman. I was so turned on! My wife is not only letting me fuck her dearest friend, but she was getting off on it too!

I moved my chest up and supported my weight with my hands, one on each side of Claudia's shoulders. I slowly pulled my hips backward, allowing my cock to pull backward inside Claudia's pussy. Claudia pulled her legs up and wrapped them around my lower back. The instant her ankles crossed, I forcefully slammed my meat forward into her cunt. Claudia let out a loud cry! I began fucking her with long strokes at a medium pace. Her eyes were closed, but her face showed signs of lust. She sucked air in between her teeth and held it as my cock slid easily in and out of her wet pussy. The pleasure was incredibly overwhelming as I could feel the inner walls of her vagina massage my entire cock.

I lowered my torso onto hers as her huge tits pressed into my chest. I reached behind her neck and held onto her shoulders and began thrusting my cock in and out faster, faster, faster! I was now fucking Claudia at full speed! The sounds of skin slapping was loud and I could feel my balls swinging and slapping against the underside of her ass. Claudia screamed out, "Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I continued as she ordered, fucking her with all my might. Her inner thighs were squeezing so tightly, I could feel the pain in my hips but I wasn't about to stop.

I pounded her cunt over and over again as I fucked her with everything I had! Her juice was dripping from my balls and smearing all over my pubic hair. All of a sudden, my balls began to tightened and the head of my cock became more sensitive with every thrust. I could feel that I was close to cumming, but I didn't care. I was in the process of fucking my favorite fantasy and wasn't about to stop for anything. I continued filling her pussy with my meat, over and over.

Without notice, Claudia's upper body got stiff and her eyes rolled back in her head. She yelled, "Oh God!" She breathed in and out quickly and again screamed, "Oh God!" She reached back to my ass and held a cheek in each hand. She forced my cock deeper into her pussy as I made my wife's boss cum! Seeing Claudia in ecstasy made me lose all control. I couldn't hold it any longer. I could feel the cum rising up my shaft as I was still buried balls deep inside her body. I wanted to pull out, but I also wanted to share my seed with Claudia in the most intimate way.

My cock twitched continuously as I emptied my balls in the back of Claudia's beautiful pussy. I could feel my warm juices dump continuously into her pussy and then try to escape, but my cock filled every inch of her insides. What seemed like gallons of my semen was trapped and had nowhere to go. We were both cumming at the same time and it felt wonderful! We were sharing each others liquids in the most incredible way!

I gave her pussy a few more slow strokes and emptied every drop of cum inside her cunt. My cock was so sensitive, I couldn't stand it any longer. I slowly pulled out of her vagina and watched as my liquids finally escaped from her hole. My cum was spilling onto the sheets as Claudia laid still. I was sweating profusely and was completely exhausted. Jessica moved from the bed and stood up to see the fruits of my work.

Jessica kissed me and said, "I love you."

Panting, I said, "I love you too."

We both laid on each side of Claudia and kissed her separately.

Jessica said, "I needed that. Can we do this again?"

Claudia simply said, "Soon. I hope."

We stayed up for most of the night, laying naked in each others arms. We woke up the next morning, all three of us still in the bed. Claudia left for work at 8am. Jessica and I made love several times that day, our thoughts of Claudia fueling our lust. At 5pm, Claudia called to say her family was staying away an extra day and asked if she could spend the night again.

We didn't tell her no.

12