Her Daughter, Her Mistress

Story Info
Slave Mother submits to anal demands of Domme Daughter.
1.3k words
4.27
50.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by karin_n_karinna parker, patty_parker60

incest, lesbian anal, strapon, fellatio, voluptuous mother, horny daughter, daughter fucking her mother, dominance, daughter dominates mother

Jackie LuEllyn-44 yrs old, Mother of Kayla

Kayla LuEllyn- 20 yr old College Student

*ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE*

2000 hrs, Thursday Night

The passage of time has been "kind" to Jackie LuEllyn; PHYSICALLY, ,at least: Her 38EE bosoms are still quite firm for a Woman of 44 (and Mother of Three-they display a surprising lack of sag, despite their size and heaviness)...her behind, despite her prodigious hips, is big, well-shaped, and the envy of many women her age, and younger. Her thighs are full and just a bit heavy, tapering to muscular calves and graceful ankles. She is brunette, of medium height, her hair, bearing a few streaks of gray, worn shoulder length. She is an attractive Woman, with fine, patrician features. Save for the crow's feet framing her hazel eyes, she can pass for a Woman perhaps five or six years younger. Her middle is a bit soft and rounded, but pleasantly so.

Mistress Kayla, Her Daughter, is 20 years of age. She wears her light brown, sun-streaked locks shoulder length as well, tied in its customary pony-tail. She is taller than her Mom, with high cheekbones, slim but strong shoulders, long arms, and well-formed, slender thighs and legs. She is a college athlete (volleyball and softball) as was her Father. Her measurements are 32C-22-36.

She speaks to her Mother in a firm, no-nonsense tone, transforming from polite, well-behaved, eager to please College student, to dominant, fully in control 'BOSSY BRITCHES...'

"On your KNEES, Mom," she orders.

Jackie, naked and fresh from the shower, is quick to obey. Nakedness is a bit unusual for her: Mistress Kayla likes her to dress in corsets or suspenders, stockings, high heeled pumps, bra and pants. This a new, but exciting, change of pace.

As she kneels there, her preposterously large bosoms dangling like over-ripened melons, her equally cartoonish bum raised high and ready, The younger Woman is hard pressed to not leap upon this divine creature and ravish her like a wild beast.

Slave Jackie manages, just barely, to suppress the deep groan she feels rising from deep in her gut as her youngest daughter slips a pair of KY-slickened fingers into her raw, sore bum, preparing her for yet ANOTHER (the FOURTH of the day) rough, energetic anal-fucking...

Previously, approximately three hours ago (1700 hrs)

The elder LuEllyn has only been home a few minutes when Mistress Kayla joins her in the Master bedroom (where she and Kayla's Dad sleep, and occasional fornicate) while she is preparing to undress after a long day at a fund-raiser for the homeless; she does so boldly, un-worried about being discovered, as her Dad is on an over-night trip in another state. She is unclothed except for a pair of black thigh-highs, black leather knee-high boots with spike heels, a leather bra, and a 12" long, 4" thick black latex strapon affixed tightly to her slim middle.

There is no need to ask permission: by agreement, Jackie assumes the role of Parent outside of the bedroom, guiding her Daughter, as she did with her older offspring, through the trials and tribulations of young adulthood. In sexual matters, Kayla transitions to her role as BULLY as a duck does to water. The twenty year old reaches out and with both hands begins slowly unbuttoning her mother's thin, white, tight high necked blouse. Once the blouse is unbuttoned, Kayla is able to feast her eyes on the lacy white bra she wears underneath, over-burdened by the EE-cup mammaries they are struggling to contain.

Kayla folds back the panels of the white blouse, unable to keep her hands off her mother for another second. She slides her warm right hand over the top of Jackie's enormous, lace-encased left breast, rubbing her soft palm around the spot where the slave's nipple thickens and blooms into a blunt, inch long, blunt pebbly nubbin, clearly visible against the thin white lace cup.

Jackie feels feverish, she trembles as her Daughter skillfully kneads, squeezes, and massages her sensitive teats. The twenty-year old smiles wickedly at her glassy-eyed mother, well aware of the effect her touch has on the submissive older Woman.

"You turn on quick, Mommie-kins. Don't you."

Jackie bites her lips in response, her head lolling lazily, reacting instinctively to her daughter's lewd caresses. "Shall I take off my skirt, Mistress?," she inquires, her voice thick with lust. Kayla nods permission, and as the horny youngest of her brood continues to fondle her, Jackie unzips her skirt, allowing it to pool at her feet, revealing her knock-out physique, clad in matching white suspender belt, stockings, and pearl-coloured high heels. She steps out of the discarded skirt in one motion, eager to begin their daily "session"..

Placing a hand on each of Jackie's shoulders, Kayla guides her into a crouching position, face-level with her menacing hard-on...

Jackie's red lips part to allow the fat rubber cock-tip to slide between them, clamping firmly down the thick "member", her tongue swishes across the bulbous crown in a technique used often while servicing Kayla's father...as she's being fellated, the younger woman reaches down to cup and squeeze her mom's lush bosoms, still cradled in her bra. Kayla presses forward, and Jackie relaxes her throat to allow the wicked faux penis to slide further in; deeper toward the juncture of her gullet.

The deep-throating action continues for a few minutes, until Jackie is fairly gagging, then she stands and kneels on the edge of the bed, presenting her sumptuous bottom to her daughter's eager eyes. "Kayla, Darling...fuck Mommy's ass, baby...fuck Mommy's ass good."

The Young Domme crosses the distance between them in a flash. A bit surprised at the ferociousness of her Mom's tone, Kayla makes sure her foot-long, ebony strapon is sufficiently lubed, then nudges the fat tip between her lover's big, plump, wide-splayed cheeks. Steady, firm pressure is the key to gaining entrance to Jackie's loosened brown pucker, and Jackie sighs aloud, welcoming the girthy latex dong of her partner into her backside.

Kayla thrusts very slowly, letting her Mom get used the economy-sized intrusion. After twenty minutes or so, Kayla picks up the pace, relentlessly pumping easily in and out of Jackie's flowered anus.

"Oh yes!" Jackie cries, biting the soft pillow hard, her watermelon-sized boobs wobbling and swinging wildly in their flimsy, lacy bra cups as she claws the bed-clothes, surrendering to her offspring's insatiable anal lust. Jackie's slender, red-tipped fingers spider-back along the sheets and up her left thigh; she presses them against her clitoris, rubbing her engorged button to satisfy her desperate cravings; her need to climax!...and climax!...and climax some more! She suspects, though, that her final spending is not imminent: Kayla's stamina is peerless; sports and exercise have endowed the sexy beauty with incredible founts of energy to call upon.

"Uuuuuuh...ahhhh..." is all that Jackie can manage, and this in breathless, broken gasps. SO DEEP, a newly-awakened voice deep in her brain shouts, even as the impressive latex schlong persists in its inward trek. The thing is so GIRTHY, She is tantalizingly aware of the molded "veins" scraping along the sides of her protesting sphincter during each inward trek, and subsequent withdrawal. After so many intrusions (at this point, TWO PREVIOUS), there is not as much pleasure as she is normally privileged to. The incredible soreness of what she's certain is a pronounced anal prolapse; the incessant, rough buggery of her hapless inner fundament; the stinging at the top of the deep crease between her widely spread buttocks...despite all of this, the beleaguered Mother's drooling cunt spasms and clenches at her juice-stained fingers, widely strumming at her straining, painfully erect clit.

Both women are very close to that final spend; they groan and thrash, Jackie firing her big, bubbly, crazily wobbling buttocks back and against her hard-pumping Mistress's muscular, quivering thighs. The waves of intense energy sweep through the rutting, incestuous pair, their skin, their nerve endings crackle and sizzle, like a hot skillet left too long on a stove...then blissful NOTHINGNESS, as Mother and Daughter faint dead-away at the exact same time...

I will happily submit PART TWO of this, if enough comments warrant it. Please VOTE!