Her Daughters' Sex Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty, uber-busty Connie, anal-ized.
1k words
4.32
161.3k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie & Nadira Nadira is a beautiful, successful lesbian from Morocco, one of the firm's best and richest clients. Lucy had negotiated a very satisfactory end to her recent divorce, and she's become accustomed to taking advantage of the law office's main "perk": their luscious and randy owner and staff! Having arrived at the office for a surprise visit, she discovers that Lucy is already "occupied" with another client; it is left up to The delectable and uber-bosomy (44FF)Connie to entertain her. They retire to a one of the back offices, and just minutes after entering the room they are stripped and ready for action: Connie, blouse un-buttoned and tight skirt rucked over her plentiful hips, is bent over a desk, being prepared to take some "dick-tation" from the lusty client:

Connie works her butt-hole, clenching and unclenching it and pooching it outwards like a succulent brown fruit. Her partner of the moment, a sexy and depraved Moroccan beauty named Nadira, licks and kisses her pouting rose-hole: it is simply too irresistible to resist. She plunges her tongue in as far as she can, covering it with her lips and french-kissing the itchy hole. Her breathing ragged, the foreign investment analyst spreads the sexy American's buttocks wider to give her horny tongue more room to work with. She swirls her wet tongue-tip around and about the puckered, well-travelled rim of the gasping redhead's anus.

Since the horny bitch's pussy won't get much attention once her strap on comes into play, Nadira decides to give it a good, through tongue-bath before then: leaning forward a bit more, she snaps at the wetly-glistening pussy-lips, humming as she nibbles them. She thrusts her tongue straight into Connie's open cunt, spearing it deep and wiggling it like an eel inside her. That knowing, experienced oral digit darts and dips like a mosquito jacked-up on crack, and the dusky-skinned rug-muncher is rewarded with a splash of tasty female cum to tease her palate. She ceases her oral worship of her partner's delicious fanny and spreads Connie's ass-cheeks anew, then kisses it and licks it until the outrageously-endowed legal assistant groans from deep in her belly, revolving her glorious hips like a back-alley whore. Wider still she tugs the other woman's arse-cheeks, stretching her shit-hole enough to get just the tip of her tongue to penetrate. With the greediness of a life-long lesbian butt-lover, she attacks the succulent morsel like a woman gone mad.

Whining and straining, fighting back a little but not really fighting, Connie lurches forward, dragging her arse away from Nadira's tongue, then thrusting it right back the other way, straight into the nasty Middle Easterner's adorable face. As much as she was enjoying the delightful tonguing of her slutty bottom, what she really craved was a deep, hard, and long ass-fucking from the incredibly-large fake penis strapped about Nadira's waist...

Nadira is slim and well-stacked, with 38C-24-40 measurements, and is strikingly beautiful. She has taken off her jacket, blouse, skirt, and thong, and is clad only in black high heels and a string of pearlsā€¦.except for the outlandishly-sized, black rubber dildo strapped tight about her waist. She had wanted to sample Lucy's insatiable back-side, but this red-headed bitch would do just fine...

Connie grunts just the tiniest bit as Nadira presses the bell-end of the "cock" into her arse; her ring-piece clamps tightly around the shaft as it slips inside. The Moroccan woman is a considerate ass-fucker; she pauses a few moments, letting her monster prick soak in the other woman's ass-juices for a bit. She leans forward to cup the panting auburn-haired beauty's heavy, bra-encased teats, squeezing and hefting them lovingly before she begins to gently, insistently thrust her oiled piston into Connie's shitter. "Ummm, yes, baby, that's good" Connie mutters: her anal itch is finally being satisfied.

Nadira's palms and fingers maul Connie's big tits, firmly; the nipples have gone puffy and are as pointy and hard as diamonds. Her left hand stays where it is; with her right, she reaches down between them to tease and tickle Connie's wetly-dripping cunt-lips, paying particular attention to the hard pearl of her clitty. The dildo-strapped domme's hips keep-up their steady pace, digging deeper into the un-resistant, rubbery sleeve of Connie's rectum. "Fancy a lil' taste, you slaggy-slag?, Nadira chortles, dragging her lightly-slimed butt-buster from her partner's loose, slackened bum-hole.

"What do you think?" Connie pauses just a second or two to admire the fantastically-large, bell-topped whore-tamer. There are big, molded veins running up and down it, and its as impressive a "chopper" as she's ever seen. "GAWD, that looks delicious!" The wanton redhead leans in and lets her tongue flirt beneath the wide rim of the tasty dong, then follows a path all the way to the tip. Filling her mouth with saliva, she takes the magnificent rammer into her sweet mouth and begins to suck and lick it with gusto. The tangy flavor of her own asshole is a worthy reward for the voracious butt-slut. "Yummy!" she grins, before shoveling the whole of it into her whorish gullet. Once she's cleaned it of every last speck of her ass-juices, she goes back onto hands and knees and re-accepts the thick rodger back into her wide-open sphincter in one, long, ass-stretching thrust.

The sensation of the massive dork delving into the hot, cloying confines of her interior ass is GLORIOUSā€¦.Nadira's insistently-probing erection finds the busty bitch's anal tract squishy and silky-soft; after several minutes of deep screwing she pulls-back until only the head of her prick remains inside the redhead, then goes back in, slowly, repeating the strokes again and again and building momentum until she is going full-bore.

Connie responds to these actions in the only way possible, her nerve-endings begin to crackle as her horniness and desire build toward the inevitableā€¦she begins to chant, urging the hard-pounding Nadira on like a horse jockey pounding down the home-strtech:

"ooooOOO, yes, you bitch! HUMP ME HARDER! FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME!! DO it, baby! BUTT-FUCK ME LIKE THE ANAL-BITCH I AM! "

Nadira can't give it to any harder; she is driving her massive dong like piston gone mad. This not only takes Connie over the edge, but sets-off an equally-powerful explosion in her own loins. Bit by bit, Nadira's frantic pace slows until she is gently posting in and out, until they ride the crest of their mutual climax together. In her own office, lusty Lucy is up to much the sameā€¦.

PART THREE WILL FEATURE LUCY, HER CLIENT, & HER DAUGHETRS. STAY TUNED!