Her day Ch. 02

Story Info
Domme uses her sub for HER pleasure.
1.4k words
4.3
17.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood there beside the bath with his cock bobbing in frustration as she continued to bathe. She chose to ignore him now, as if he wasn't there and the maelstrom of feelings and sensations played havoc in his mind. She was soon finished in the bath and demanded that he fetch her two towels. His nipples were hurting now and his erection began to wane as he reached into the airing cupboard. Before he had a chance to turn around, she has struck him on the backside, a really hard smack. His body jolted forwards and he groaned out loud as his cock rubbed against the door.

"You're in trouble today, my lad!" She smirked at him, taking the towels and making her way into her room.

Thoughts of despair, trepidation and excitement filled his being. He hated it when she was so cruel to him but he loved her all the more for it. These thoughts often conflicted in his mind and he had spent a long time coming to terms with them.

He waited in the corner of her bedroom; kneeling in the spot she had indicated when she had clicked her fingers. His eyes, downcast, had time to take in the effects of the clamps – his cock now sported two lines of little dark bruises which he knew would take days to reduce.

He waited while she dried and dressed herself and sensed her sitting on the corner of the bed, not too far away. He heard the familiar click of her lighter and smelled the tobacco smoke fill the air. Her legs crossed not far in front of him and he saw the familiar denim jeans surrounding her leg. Her feet were bare, the dark blue nail varnish that he had recently applied still looking good and un-chipped.

"Come up here and worship my feet!" She requested, a little more softly now.

She moved her position so she was sitting at the top of the bed and allowed him some movement kneeling at the end. Gently he took her left foot in his hands and started to place soft, tender kisses across her skin. His position wasn't quite right and his painful nipples were rubbing against the mattress. But he dare not move. He dare not annoy her now. Her new calm demeanour could change at any moment. He had to keep her purring.

She loved having her feet worshipped and enjoyed the feeling of his mouth against her skin. After months of training he had finally discovered just how she liked her feet and toes to be licked, sucked and kissed and he was good at it too. She reclined more and enjoyed his attention.

Worshipping her feet had always brought forth deeper feelings within him and today was no exception. He could feel that overwhelming sense of submission flooding within him and it seemed to soak away all the previous pain he had experienced. He felt truly contented here and now, and could spend hours in the position. Gently and carefully he lovingly sucked on each of her toes. He could feel her responses and sensed he was doing well. He liked to feel her wriggling her toes in his mouth, it made him feel subservient to her, like he belonged to her, for now and for always.

Sensing his more relaxed and calm state suddenly she moved her foot and pushed back against him.

"That's enough of that!" She snapped. "There are things I want to get done today!"

"Yes, Ma'am" he replied, a little upset that she had called his task to an early end.

She moved and patted the mattress, indicating that he should get up onto the bed. As he did so, she moved his hips so that he was then positioned on all fours and moved him closer to the edge of the bed. His breaths came quickly again, unknown quantities lay ahead of him. Sensing his apprehension she patted him gently on the bottom and cooed some reassurance.

Within seconds she had manoeuvred a blindfold over his eyes. He was suddenly without sight and his other senses fired into overdrive. He could hear her moving about until she turned on the stereo and the music drowned out most of her movements. He felt prone and vulnerable in this position on his hands and knees, but he knew he could not argue. He had long ago surrendered himself to her, to her will, her wants and her desires. She had never given him reason to doubt her judgement and his respect, adoration and love for her only continued to grow with each day.

Sensing that his nipples had probably had enough of the nasty little clamps she released them quickly yet gently. Pressing her hips against the back of his thighs she felt him press back against her as the shockwave pulsed through him. She could have tormented him nipples more but decided to leave them until later.

He panted for a few moments as the discomfort in his nipples faded and he could breathe normally again. He hoped she wouldn't pinch or scratch his nipples – they felt sore as hell!

Instead, he felt a sudden cold globule of lube slide down over his prostrated arse. 'Oh, dear God!' He thought to himself. 'She's going to take me!'

She peeled a pair of medical gloves onto her hands and began massaging the slippery lube into his puckered pink little hole. He squirmed against her gentle yet arousing touch and his bruised cock flinched in mid air beneath him. Sensing his excitement, she reached between his legs and gave his penis a little rub of reassurance. Purrs escaped from him and his back arched to her careful touch. He could barely feel the sore skin along his cock anymore – the sensations around his arse were just too nice.

Working gently, but with just the right amount of pressure, she started to probe into him a little with the tip of her thumb. He had been training himself for her over a number of months and her digit slipped into him easily. His mind swam with no end of images behind the blindfold and he could feel himself feeling less vulnerable and more greedy.

Predicting his hunger she reached for her anal probe tool and coated it in a good amount of lube. Still stroking his cock she works the swollen tip of the probe against his anus and softly massages it into him. He feels it pop inside him and gasps out loud. Knowing she can work him more now, she lets go of his cock and focuses more on his arse. Deeper and deeper she allows the probe to slide, until she senses him dilating further. She can hear him purring and groaning with deep pleasure over the sound of the stereo and leans forward to rub the back of her hand against his sore nipples. He jolts back a little, taking the probe deeper and shudders at the alien sensations. The music eventually comes to an end and the room falls silent.

"Are you ready, my pet?!" She asks.

His body tenses and he feels shivers travel along his neck and down his spine. He knows she has moved away from him and wonders what she is doing. If only he wasn't wearing the blindfold he could just turn and look. But he is blindfolded, so he can't!

Suddenly, he felt a large object rubbing against his arse. She had made him feel so greedy and slutty and he knew she would be relishing in her little challenge of him, that he tried his best to relax and accept what she would give him.

Steadying herself behind him she stepped up closer and rubbed the tip of the long, thin, rubber phallus against his opening. She could seem him revelling in the moment and allowed the faux-cock to enter him slowly. Almost immediately, she felt him starting to push back against her pressing the dildo back against her. She was glad that she chose such a robust strap-on harness. He was such a greedy slut as she knew he would be. Months before, she had tested his anal capacity and set him several objectives to achieve as a form of training. Her ideas had worked well. He had turned from an anal virgin into a horny little slut.

"Now, gently, my slut!" She directed. "I'm going to fuck you!"