Her Dirty Doctor Dreams Come True Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her answer wipes away the fleeting, silly thought that maybe, just maybe, she and I could be together for good. Let her be young and live her life. I'm too old to be a dad again.

"In your story you had a child. Why?"

"Ah. Yeah. It's silly but I was so sure that my crush on you was terribly obvious so I figured I'd add some detail to give me plausible deniability in case someone saw it. I wasn't trying to but when I read the story over it clearly could have been about you."

She leads the way home and sure enough, as we turn a corner, I spot my business manager just ahead of us. He's getting in his car to go home for the day. I feel a cold sweat down my back and I stop in my tracks and start to turn away from him, grabbing for her shoulder so she follows.

"Wait here a second. That's Jose from my practice. I don't want to walk by him." She rolls her eyes impetuously and taps out twenty seconds with her flip flop.

"Oh fine, come on," she says dragging me the other direction and down the alleyway that runs along the back of my office building. Many of our employees park there, including two of my partners, so it's still risky route to be sure, but at this point, I'm just drunk enough to comply.

She's walking ahead of me over the cobblestones. There's a new bounce in her step, maybe from our wonderful date, maybe huge volume of vodka we consumed. A little gust of wind lifts her dress and I get a flash of her ass and those little pink undies.

In that one moment I decided I was done coloring inside the lines.

I'm sick of rules and even sicker of regrets:

I grab her by the waist from behind, holding onto it firmly with both hands. I hurry her to the edge of the street. She's shocked by my sudden contact. I move her thick brown hair and bury my face in her neck neck and shoulders. My hands cup her voluptuous breasts and then find their way up her dress from underneath. The skin on her belly is like velvet. I force her against the wall of a building.

My frantic fingertips reach the waist of her panties. I lift the band and slide my right hand in, my middle finger wiggling its way into her warm cunt and then, wet with her juices, out again to her clit as it stiffens in response to my advances. I work her pussy with my fingers making very light circular strokes as she moans, pressing her ass harder into my pelvis.

I bend her forward forcing her to brace herself with two hands on the rugged wall of a brick apartment. Descending to my knees, I tug her panties down to her ankles before licking her ass and pussy from behind.

"Matthew, but, we're right... your office..."

"I don't care."

I am overtaken by animal lust.

"I can't wait another minute to fuck you!," I growl.

Her panties still around her ankles, I throw her over my shoulder and duck into a little alcove between two of the buildings. "Turn around," I command, forcing her against another wall and plunging my fingers back into her.

She's dripping wet and even so the sheer size of my cock remains a challenge for her snug snatch. I have to bend my legs significantly to make up the distance in our heights but I manage to shove my way in and before long I'm sliding in and out of her with ease.

I look to my left to see a woman walking her dog down the cobblestone alley not twenty feet from me. I'm shocked by the rush the thought of getting caught gives me.

Getting rough with her out in public is such a fucking turn on. I pump harder into her tight little hole, pulling my whole cock out and entering her over and over so I can truly feel her squeezing me up and down the length of my shaft.

"You can come in my pussy, baby."

"Oh yeah? You want to walk around town wearing that sweet little sundress with my jiz dripping out of you, don't you?" I close my hand around her neck again as I pick up speed.

"Yes, Daddy," she responds, nearly breathless.

"I'm going to act like your nice little innocent girl while your cum is dripping down my thighs."

I rub her clit feverishly as I thrust and she lets out moans of pleasure. Her muscles contract hard around my cock and I feel ready to pop. A few more long strokes into her tight hole and I give her what she wants - huge spurts of cum deep inside her.

The sweetest release.

"Mmmmmm I can feel it," she says.

I bend to collect her panties from around her ankles. As I slide them up over her knees and then thighs, I see my cum beginning to leak out of her. Her pink panties, neatly back in place now, are soaked by the time we reach her apartment where we stumble drunkenly into her unmade bed. I hold her tight as we pass out.

~~

When you've spent days romping around like horny teenagers, facing the less inspiring reality of daily life is sobering. But I know that despite an intense attraction, we are in different places in life.

She wants kids. What would my family say? I don't even really know her.

I can find a million reasons why this should never happen again but none feel good at all.

The head and the heart align so rarely.

I press my lips to his, lingering on his full bottom lip as I pull away.

"You won't see me at your office anymore," I tell him, a twinge of sadness creeping into my voice.

"You never know, Stefania. I'll always be here for you if you need any of my services," he says with a wink before kissing me goodbye and disappearing down the hall.

~~~

This is the story of how a work of fiction, a fantasy, something straight out of my imagination, became real. Does it end here? Probably. But it was just enough.

I feel alive again.

12