Her Dirty Fantasy

Story Info
Wife finally gets her fantasy of being controlled.
1k words
3.59
56.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting ready for bed, just as she does every night. She undresses in her bedroom so she has to walk through the house to the bathroom naked, just to see if he notices. This night's a little different, though. She had made a request and he had yet to acknowledge it. She was getting more aroused the longer she waited.

She walks into his office and just stands there to see if he notices. He glances up before returning to his computer but doesn't say anything. With a deep sigh, she walks over to him, wraps her arms around him and says suggestively, "I'm gonna go take a shower." She kisses him on the cheek and is pulling away when he grabs her arm.

"No, you're not... slut." A little zing goes to her pussy at the last word but she fights anyway.

"Yes, I am," she says with a smile on her face. She tries to tug her arm away but his grip is tight as steel. The harder she fights, the tighter he holds her. Her fear and excitement grow.

He turns his chair around, still holding her arm and slaps her on the face with his free hand. Not hard enough to really hurt, just hard enough to get her attention. She stops struggling just as he'd intended. Her mouth is parted and she's so aroused, her pussy aches. He says, "Don't talk back to me, whore."

He stands up and pushes her against the wall with his hand around her neck. He looks at her and smiles. "Is this what you wanted?" He pinches her nipple to make her gasp. "It is, isn't it? You're such a little slut. You love it when I treat you this way." He moves his hand from her neck to dive into her hair and hold her head by her hair as he kisses her roughly. She can feel her pussy getting wet as his teeth slide across her lips and his tongue dominates her mouth. He pulls away slightly and says in low voice, "I can smell your pussy from here." He flicks his tongue over her lips then says, "You smell so good." He kisses her again and a mewling sound tries to escape her.

He kneels down in front of her and nudges her legs further apart. He licks at her pussy to taste her juices. She moans as she reaches for his head. He slaps at her hands and grabs her wrists. He pushes them into the wall but doesn't say anything. He tastes her again to test her. She doesn't do anything but when he puts his mouth on her, she reaches for his head again. Again, he slaps her hands but stands up as he grabs her wrists.

"You will leave your hands on the wall," he growls at her. "Yes?"

"Mmph," she whimpers as she nods her head.

"What?" She takes a deep breath to answer him, but it still only comes out a small sound.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" He asks as he grabs her nipple and pinches hard.

"Yes... Sir," she says then takes a deep breath when he lets go.

"Good girl." He kneels down again but instead of tasting her, he puts his fingers inside her then pulls them out and puts them back in again. He wiggles his fingers inside her. Her eyes are closed but she can feel him watching her. She opens them and looks down and he starts pumping his fingers in her, fast and hard. She moans out as she feels her juices running down her legs. She looks down again as he stops and sees him licking his own arm. He stands up when he sees her watching him with her mouth parted. He puts his fingers in her mouth so she can taste herself.

When she's licked every last drop off of his hand, he pushes her down by her shoulder. She knows what he wants without being told. She opens his pants and he just pops out to greet her. She doesn't waste any time putting him in her mouth. He's so hard and hot in her mouth as he puts his hands in her hair. "Mmmm," he moans as he tightens his grip on her hair and pulls her head so it moves faster. When he stops, he pushes his dick as far into her mouth as it will go. He then releases her to pull her up by her arms and bends her over his desk.

He doesn't do anything at first and she starts to turn her head around to see what he's doing. She feels his hand slap her ass and cries out a little. He bends over her to whisper in her ear, "You like that too, don't you?" Then she feels the sting of his hand as he slaps the other side. Again, she cries out. "You just wait there like a good little girl." She moans as he moves away from her.

She feels his hand on her ass, rubbing just before he smacks it again. He leaves that hand on her ass as his other hand touches her puss. The flat of his fingers rub around in her juices and he brings his hand up her slit to wet the pucker of her ass. He does it a couple of times before he puts his finger in her ass. It doesn't slide in as easy as he wanted to, so he dips it in her puss again. This time it glides in without any resistance. Then, he puts his dick in her puss, pulls out, then eases into her tight little ass so slowly. He's so careful not to hurt her and she starts moving against him.

He moves faster and faster and she gets more and more excited. She can feel her pussy juice leaking down her leg and reaches her finger to her clit. He feels so good in her ass but she wants more. She can feel it building and building and he moans as he's about to come. When she hears him say, "Oh, fuck!" she cries out and explodes along with him. Her face is pressed against the cool of the desk as he leans over and licks her sweaty back. She groans a little then he kisses her cheek and says, "I love you."