Her Dirty Secrets Pt. 04

Story Info
Widowed single mom provides for her family.
1.8k words
4.6
12.2k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Parts 1, 2 and 3 which should really be enjoyed first.

*****

She was suddenly very aware of being the center of attention as they walked into the hotel bar. It made her giggle out loud thinking what a sight they were together. She was being escorted (no pun intended) by a very tall and beautiful black man gliding gracefully next to her with his hand placed gently at the middle of her upper back. She was considerably shorter even in heels and if he could have reached the small of her back without stooping, his hand would surely have been there instead.

He smiled that big white grin of his knowing what a spectacle they were together. It seemed the room's hum of conversation had stopped mid-sentence and all eyes were on them. It lasted just a few seconds until they forced themselves to focus upon their previous conversations rather than continue to openly stare.

They chose a quiet table for two in the corner rather than to post up conspicuously at the bar. This was the first opportunity for them to sit and talk and they were each hoping for some degree of privacy in this very public place. He pulled her chair and helped her to take a seat, then joined her choosing to sit next to her rather than across the small round table for four.

He leaned towards her and said quietly in that deep booming voice "You are absolutely beautiful. I was stunned when you opened the door to greet me in that hotel room wearing next to nothing and a smile".

She smiled and blushed deeply at his compliment and was struck first by how much she enjoyed and appreciated it and secondly at how quickly her body betrayed her feelings. In addition to the afore-mentioned blush in her cheeks she felt her nipples harden and her pussy swell even more as if that was possible. Damn if her tiny sheer panties didn't suddenly feel tighter because of her reaction. She giggled again out loud thinking "this must be a little like what a man feels like when there is suddenly not enough room in his pants".

While they had just met he was extremely pleased. He could not take his eyes from her. She was short and petite with lightly freckled sun-kissed skin, auburn hair and green eyes. While very small compared to him she had curves in all of the right places. The little grey dress she wore was perfectly understated yet she looked amazing in it he thought to himself. He stole a look at her shapely legs and admired the swell of her breasts and cleavage. She grinned again as she watched him admire her.

The cocktail waitress arrived and he ordered her a Bourbon Neat at her request, then a spicy Bloody Mary for himself. He realized he was hungry and knew she must be too so he ordered several appetizers and requested water for them as well.

She marveled to herself how nice it was to be taken care of by him. He was comfortable, confident and polished. He was all man, a perfect gentleman and she was pleased to be in his company. She suddenly felt very safe in his presence and realized how much she missed that feeling. It had been too long since she had felt that way. She missed her husband terribly after losing him unexpectedly. She thought about her children and reminded herself they were safe for the weekend with her sister. It was nice to be here, with him and for just a moment to feel safe.

She spent a lot of time with other men both publicly and privately but never felt this way. While she had learned to handle herself confidently in these situations there was always a sense in the back of her mind that she needed to be very careful, to pay attention to her surroundings and to make decisions that protected her safety as much as possible. Being an escort was not her first choice as a career but it was lucrative and seemed to be the only option available for her to provide the income and the schedule necessary to provide for her small family and large home.

"Trevor? I know that Miss Brie met you here in this bar and that you were just finishing your shift as a bar back. Have you worked here long?"

He smiled and informed her that he did not work here. She looked at him with confusion on her face and he laughed out loud. "My cousin is the Hotel Manager in charge tonight and he was in a jam being very short staffed. He begged me to come in and help him out. He knew this evening would be very busy and the bartenders would not be able to keep up. I did this as a favor to him tonight and I am sure glad I did".

He went on to explain that he had graduated college with a degree in art and was by trade a photographer. He had recently opened his own small studio and was doing very well specializing in marketing work for two corporate clients as well as performing erotic modeling shoots. The corporate clients paid the bills and there was enough time left over to enjoy capturing the beauty of many different types of women. His face lit up while he talked about his passion for photography but most specifically on what he had learned.

"Every woman battles with her self-image no matter how attractive she is. All women are beautiful at least sometimes, in the right light, in the right clothes, or as a result of the opportunity to be the center of attention and on display for a man who appreciates her. When a woman feels truly appreciated she relaxes and her beauty is released for the camera to record the image permanently".

"Capturing what I see and sharing it with them afterwards is almost always an amazing process. Sometimes it comes very easily and sometimes we have to work at it but there is a point at which during every shoot it all comes together. You can see the wall of fear, insecurity and self-doubt disappear and then suddenly she blooms for the camera much like a new flower in the spring".

He looked at her intently and said "I have been talking all this time and I know nothing of you". How did you end up in that room with that couple as a play toy for them as they celebrated their anniversary like that?" He asked.

She grinned and shared how she met Aubrey in this bar, the discussion and agreement they forged together including the huge fee they had arrived upon. "I have never told anyone before, but since my husband died a few years ago I have been working as an independent escort to create an income for my children. I work four to five days per week at night while they are asleep.

My son is 15 and my daughter is 9. He is a light sleeper, the house is alarmed and I feel very safe leaving him in charge. He thinks I work at night as a nurse at the local hospital and they both appreciate that I am there for them during the daytime to get them off to school and when they get home. We eat dinner as a family and spend the evening together every day".

He said "When do you sleep?" She laughed and replied that she takes a long nap every afternoon and gets up to an alarm before they get home. Once or twice a week she stays home and sleeps eight to ten hours at night as well.

She asked "You didn't react at all when I told you what I do. Are you not shocked?"

"It seems to me you are an amazing woman and mother. You have shared something with me that you keep secret from everyone else. I am honored you trust me with something so private about yourself. I would like nothing more than to get to know you better. Would you like that too?" He asked.

"Yes - Would you show me your work? Show me your studio?" she asked? He agreed but suggested another time as it was getting late. "May I escort you safely to your room?"

The door clicked shut and again she was suddenly aware of being very alone. She had invited him to stay and he declined under the condition she would allow him to take her to breakfast. She couldn't believe he had declined her offer to stay at least for a while.

She went into the bathroom, removed her makeup, undressed for bed and climbed under the covers naked. She closed her eyes and ran back over the evening's events in her mind.

She thought of the initial meeting with Aubrey in the bar and then of joining her and Steven in their room. "Poor Steven" she thought, thinking of him tied so helplessly with his big fat cock straining towards the ceiling, She had enjoyed sucking his cock, teasing him and then fucking him, taking him whether he wanted to or not.

As much as she enjoyed him it paled in comparison to watching Trevor turn Aubrey inside out with his giant penis and magnanimous presence.

She closed her eyes and snuggled into her pillow but it was no use. She knew she would never be able to sleep unless...

With her right hand she played with the tuft of auburn hair down there and then slipped lower. She willed her legs apart, as far apart as she could spread them. Lying on her stomach with her back arched and her ass up in the air she rubbed herself furiously. Her left hand stretched above her head pushed against the headboard for stability and to anchor her efforts.

It didn't take long for her dirty secret to show up. This thing she craved every day when she was alone. This dark shadow in her mind watching her touch herself pleased her. This black form watching her intently made her feel exposed. It satisfied the exhibitionist in her. She felt in control of him instead of being controlled and manipulated by so many other men.

She hurtled quickly towards the finish line rubbing her clit and swinging her beautiful ass in circles in the air while she breathed hard and formed a glistening sweat on her back. Without skipping a beat she kicked the covers off of her body and worked feverishly in the nude to get where she needed to go.

Completely exposed to his gaze upon her she held her breath as long as she could and snapped hard into her first orgasm. She wailed out loud as the first wave crashed over her. She rode it hard and captured the second orgasm almost immediately.

This was the one she needed, "FUCK ME TREVOR!!" she screamed and collapsed in a heap hanging halfway off the bed. She blacked out briefly and woke up on the floor with her pillow on top of her. "Trevor" she thought... and fell asleep peacefully with a smile on her face.