Her Dom Ch. 03

Story Info
Rhia faces a decision.
1.9k words
4.67
14k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten1964
kitten1964
106 Followers

The lights illuminated a room full of...well, if she were to be honest, items that looked like they would be at home in the Marquis de Sade's dungeon. Two heavy wooden beams in the shape of an X with cuffs at each end of the beams...restraints dangling from the ceiling...whips and canes hanging from the walls...padded sawhorses with thick leather straps attached to chains...her eyes roamed all over the room, getting wider and wider with each new item registered on her consciousness. A squeak escaped from her lips and He looked at her. A fleeting look of compassion crossed His face, so fleeting that she questioned whether or not it had even been there.

"Go over and touch the cross in the corner," He told her, a touch sternly. She looked at Him, then in the direction He was pointing - the wooden X. Something about that X both aroused and frightened her. It seemed to indicate a decision point - if she went to that X, she would be committing to, or would be on the way to committing to, a course of action that would change her life. Did she want that?

She wasn't happy with her life, that was true, but it was the only one she'd known for so long - ever since her mother, left a single parent when Rhiannon's father disappeared soon after she was born, discovered what Rhiannon's looks could get both of them. Contracts, money, parties, fame...and all the issues that come with that lifestyle, especially at such a young age. Rhia couldn't remember a time when she hadn't been primped, dressed to the nines, and paraded in front of leering or indifferent or avarice-filled eyes. And her mother of course had enjoyed every minute of hanging on Rhia's coattails. Rhia had coped the best she could - by getting drunk or high as often and as much as possible. She didn't know how to stop, even though she knew it meant her eventual death. How else did she cope?

But if there was one thing she knew how to do, it was follow directions. She was on overload, unable to process any more, and so she fell back on old patterns. As if in a dream, she put one foot in front of the other, over and over, until she was in front of the cross. She watched, almost as if it was someone else's body making the movement, her hand raise up and touch the cross, sliding down the satiny finish. She heard a chuckle directly behind her and started to whirl around, startled - but before she could, Marc pushed His body against her, trapping her between Him and the cross. He grasped her wrist with His hand, placing it up against the wood just slightly above shoulder height. She moaned at feeling His body against hers and wondered what was going to happen now. A part of her brain was hoping it would involve her being under Him, on a bed, naked, for hours...and hours...She chided herself - seriously?? after His kidnapping you and trapping you here, and you still want to fuck Him? Are you MENTAL??? But something, some connection or chemistry, made her want to rub herself against Him, promise Him anything, do anything He wanted, let Him do anything He wanted.

That attitude was put to the test when Marc purred in her ear, His breath tickling her ear and driving her crazy, "It's decision time, dear Kitten...as you can see, I believe in the discipline of bondage, of submission and submersion of one's will into the will of the Other. And for you, I believe this discipline is essential. You are on a course that will lead sooner rather than later to your death - and you are too precious, too vital and talented to let die without some effort made to stop your heedless fall." She felt the tears slip down her cheeks...no one had ever told her she was anything other than, at best, "acceptable." But to submit? Bondage? She shook her head slightly.

He nuzzled her neck, distracting her from her thoughts and reminding her that He was right behind her - as if she could forget! "Now, if you agree, you will live here with Me and go through My training. It will not be easy. It will be hard, it will hurt, it will make you work more than you've ever worked in your life. If you disagree, I will drive you home in the morning, no harm done - but I will never see you again. I refuse to watch you commit slow suicide." He abruptly released her and stepped away, walking to the opposite side of the room. "I'll give you a few minutes to decide," He said softly, then stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind Him.

She leaned her head against the cross, the tears falling more freely now. She had been to rehabs, endured intervention after intervention, yet none had affected her as deeply as this man's admittedly rough but concerned attempt to help her. But could she change? Did she want to change, and did she want to change this way? She drew her hands down and, for some reason unknown to her, she looked at them. She gasped. Her nails were bumpy, with a slight bluish tint. She didn't even push up her sleeves...she knew what she'd see there. She didn't even want to think about her hair, her skin -- she knew she could still seduce the men, but she was nowhere near healthy. Could His way really work when so many others had failed?

There was a full-length mirror set against one wall. She went to the mirror, staring into it, as if she were waiting for the mirror to come to life and give her the answer. As she looked at herself, though, she knew what her answer was. She wanted to live; it was that simple.

She turned around and walked out the door, looking for Him. She eventually found Him in a small study next to an elegant bedroom, masculine yet comfortable. She stood, quietly, until He looked up and gazed at her.

It seemed an eternity, but was in reality only a few minutes before His voice rumbled out, "So...what have you decided?" His gaze held hers as if He were searching for the answer He knew was coming from her.

She took a deep breath, sank to her knees on the carpeted floor, and bent forward at the waist until she was in a completely submissive pose in front of Him, face to the floor and arms extended. Her voice was soft, breaking in places, but resolute as she spoke up, "I agree to Your terms...I agree to put myself in Your hands and follow Your directions, completely and without reservation...Sir."

He smiled then drew her up until she was standing in front of Him. He stood as well, grasping her face in a firm grip and twisting it slightly. He drew her forward as He brought His own face closer to hers and brushed His lips against hers. She moaned, and it was as if a switch had been thrown -- He grabbed her around the waist and drew her closer, parting her lips with His tongue and then sliding it in her mouth as His lips claimed hers in a deep, passionate kiss.

When they both finally came up for air, Rhia was dizzy and Marc even seemed affected by the sensual kiss. It took Him a moment to collect His thoughts; but then He smiled, reached for a box on the desk next to the chair He had been sitting in and handed it to her. "Please, open it," He breathed out into the charged air.

She moved with difficulty, feeling as if she was suddenly on the edge of a precipice...and gravity was trying to drag her down. She knew, though, that this was just nerves...she always felt this way at the start of an important event. In fact, it was reassuring that something so normal could happen during such a strange evening as this. She took the box gently into her hands and opened it. Inside was a silver choker-like piece of jewelry with turquoise and opal inset at intervals -- opal, she knew, was her birthstone; she assumed turquoise was Marc's -- having a hinged opening with a heart-shaped lock. Puzzled, she looked at Marc.

"This is a symbol of your commitment to Me," He explained. "I will place it on you at the end of the first month. That is when you will decide whether you want this serious a commitment to Me or not. All will be explained to you by then. You will have an understanding of a sort of what this commitment will entail -- not a complete one, by any means, but then I don't feel many people, even those who have been in the lifestyle for years, truly do. I will try, though, to make sure that you understand what it will mean for you to give yourself to Me in this way. You say the words now -- and I am sure you believe you mean them -- but we will see at the end of the month if you truly do."

He stroked her face, wishing He could just put the collar on her now and be done with it. But He also knew that she would be a far better sub if she came as fully informed as possible. So He stifled His natural impatience and took the box from her, gently closing it and putting it down on the desk. He then drew her close again; hearing her moan, He knew He wouldn't be able to hold off taking her to His bed...He was strong but not superhuman!

"Forgive me," He murmured in her neck as He grabbed her up in His arms and carried her into the next room -- the bedroom Rhia had seen before. He felt His manhood stir as she whispered near His ear, the warm breath tickling His ear and driving Him crazy, "For what? Doing what I wanted You to do?"

He moaned inwardly as He laid her out on the bed and saw her body, covered barely only by her dress, buttoned still by that one button at the waist. Did she really want this? Then He saw her smile at Him, saw her unbutton that last button then, as if remembering, ask, "May I...Sir?"

He sighed softly, grinned and said, "Oh yes, lovely one -- you most certainly may!"

She pulled the dress away from her, exposing herself to His gaze. He looked at her, her body that had never failed to draw Him like a magnet, the smile that made Him want to do dark, wicked things to her, and the eyes that reflected the woman inside the delectable package that never failed to keep Him fascinated and alert...and felt the pull, the desire that had led Him to this moment get stronger. He growled, "Take that off."

She slid off the bed and let the dress drop to the floor, looking much like Venus must have emerging from the ocean, shining, sexual, alive. He made an animalistic sound deep in His throat and grabbed her hair. He looked into her eyes and said, "I want to do things to you and with you...but for now, since we've not talked about safewords, we won't get too adventurous for the first night." He then pulled her head around to make sure she was paying attention and growled out, "But do not think it will always be like this."

to be continued...

kitten1964
kitten1964
106 Followers