Her Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight or nine minutes later, I found out that Steve wasn't exaggerating about cumming buckets. He had barely issued the latest warning in time for me to brace myself. And then my mouth and throat were filled with powerful spurts of thick, creamy, salty, and very delicious cum. I loved it.

I swallowed what I could, but a lot of it spilled out of my mouth. Finally, I backed off and kept stroking him, watching as more and more cum squirted and then oozed out onto my chest. The whole time, mom was instructing me, "Slow down now. Ease your grip a little. Don't touch the head. It's very sensitive right now. That's it, hon, just keep milking it until he tells you to stop." I obeyed every instruction. "Now, put your mouth back on it, but don't suck. Be very gentle. Just gently milk it dry."

When Steve finally made me stop, he stepped back and watched me smear some of his cum into my tits. His face lit up when I scooped some of it up with my fingers and licked them clean. I thought mom was going to cum herself. She kept telling me how sexy I was and how hot it was to watch me do that. I could hear a great deal of pride in her voice, and that made me proud.

* * *

When I was finished, mom said to Steve, "Sugar, you go take a shower now. Dee and I need to step into the bedroom for a few minutes.

Steve got a very knowing look on his face, smiled, nodded and headed for the shower. I turned to look at mom. She took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. The minute the door was closed behind us, she turned to me and said "Now it's time for you and me to share something very special . . . something we both need very badly right now."

It took a second for me to realize what she meant, but when I saw her unsnap her shorts and step out of them, I knew. Evidently, she was as horny as I was and we were going to masturbate together for the first time.

Under any other circumstances, that idea would have freaked me out, but at that moment, it seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

* * *

Mom came four times in ten minutes. I came twice in that same amount of time. That was the first time I'd ever cum more than once while masturbating, but then again, I'd never been even close to that horny.

When we'd both recovered, we hugged tightly and I asked her in a whisper, "So how long will it be before he can do it again?"

Mom jerked back away from me. The look on her face showed pure horror. "Dee! That was supposed to be a lesson, not the start of some incestuous affair."

"I can't help it. I loved doing that more than I can put into words, and I want to do it again and again. Besides, I don't think Steve will mind."

Finally, mom's expression softened. She smiled at me and reached out and ran her fingers through my hair. "You are truly your mother's daughter. If there was ever any doubt about that before, there isn't now."

"So, you love doing that too?"

"More than you will ever know. It was all I could do to keep myself from pushing you out of the way so that I could do it myself."

"Mom, Steve loves you very, very much, and I'm no expert, but I don't think he hates getting a blowjob. I'm sure he won't mind."

"He's my son, Dee. I just couldn't."

"So, he's my brother, and I just did . . . and I will again, with or without your permission. We're here, he's here, and we all love it. No one will ever have to know."

She shook her head, "I just couldn't."

"Of course you can. Besides, I would really love to see how a real pro does it. I'm sure there's more I can learn."

"God! He does have his father's cock. It's been so long . . ."

"I understand, mom. But it doesn't have to be that way. There's no reason to deny Steve the opportunity to show you how much he loves you. You've taken care of us for many, many years. It's time you let us give something back to you . . . or at least for Steve to. It's not a bad or terrible thing. It's just harmless fun. I say you should go for it. I know I'm going to."

* * *

It must have been three in the morning when I woke from the sleep that had overtaken me. I was very thirsty, and mom was still fast asleep, so I wondered out into the main room for a bottle of water.

Just like the previous morning, Steve was laying on his back, the covers kicked aside, and his enormous cock proudly on display. This time though, he wasn't wearing boxers. He was sleeping in the nude.

After downing half the contents of the bottle of water, I knelt beside Steve's bed and ogled his rigid monster cock. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I leaned over and slid my lips over the engorged head. "ummmm" he stirred only a little but didn't wake completely up right away.

When he stirred more, I whispered "Shhhhh" and then continued licking and sucking his massive cock.

And then, without warning, I heard a whisper from behind me, "Dee! You're incorrigible!"

When I released my brother's cock and looked around, I saw mom's silhouette a few feet behind me. I whispered back, "I told you I was going to do it again. He thinks he's dreaming. You should come join me."

"I couldn't."

"Yes you can. Now get over here and have a little fun. You deserve it."

There was barely enough light for me to see my mother as she knelt beside me and immediately took the head of her son's cock into her mouth. But within seconds, she was going at it like a starved slut. I couldn't believe how much of it she was taking in. Steve began to moan and squirm, but that just served to inspire her to take more and more of it. Soon, she had fully half of it in her mouth, and I could see her tongue darting out to lick and flick across the underside. And then even more of it disappeared. I was in awe.

As Steve came more awake, and his moans grew louder, our mother abandoned all pretense. She moved between his legs and got on her knees, one hand supporting her weight, and the other stroking her son's massive meat.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could see her throat expand when she lowered her head on him. She was actually taking him down her throat. I wondered how she did that without gagging, but I was determined to learn it.

Several minutes into it, my mother actually took him completely into her mouth and throat. I couldn't believe my eyes. She would take him all in and then just hold herself there until she started to gag. Then she would back off enough to breath, and then lower her mouth on him again. All the while, spit was oozing from around her lips and out from her nostrils. Still, she persisted.

Steve continued moaning until he finally uttered my name, "Oh Dee, that's it. Take it, baby. Take it all."

That didn't seem to bother mom. She continued what she was doing, stroking him, sucking him, until she'd reached a fevered pace. The next thing I knew, my brother's hips were bucking upward and I was sure he was cumming into our mother's mouth.

Seconds later, I got the shock of my life. My mother, her mouth still filled with my brother's enormous cock, grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled me to her. A second later, her mouth was on mine and she was sharing my brother's cum with me. Our tongues swirled together as we shared the wonderful texture and taste of Steve's cum.

"God! I'm so sorry, hon. I don't know what came over me." Mom said the instant we were back in our room with the door closed. "Please forgive me for that."

I couldn't believe she was apologizing for what had happened. I took her face in my hands and asked her, "Do you have any left? If you do, please share it with me." And we kissed passionately, her sharing the lingering taste of her son's, my brother's, cum with me.

I woke up hours later, still tightly wrapped in her arms.

* * *

The next morning, the instant we were alone, Steve said, "God, sis, you were incredible last night. You're a quick study. That second blowjob was fucking awesome."

I giggled, "Well thank you, but that wasn't me . . . okay it was me at first, but the awesome part was mom. She took over and showed me how to do it right."

"Holy fuck! That was mom?"

"Yep"

"Holy shit!"

"She's good, isn't she?"

"Fucking awesome! I thought it was you."

I giggled again. "Nope, sorry. I'm not that good yet."

"Practice makes perfect."

"Then I guess I'll just have to practice. Do you know anyone I can practice on?"

"Uh, well, maybe. I'll ask around."

"Fuck you."

"Okay. But seriously, you can practice on me anytime."

"And mom? She needs it you know? She's been without for a very long time."

"Are you kidding? She can have whatever she wants, anytime she wants. I can't believe she would ever doubt that."

"She's feeling weird about it . . . you being her son and all."

"God! That's too bad. I wish she wouldn't feel that way. I'd give her whatever, whenever. Tell her that for me, will ya?"

"I already have, but that doesn't mean that I don't want my share of the fun. I love sucking your cock."

"Oh well, I guess I'll just have to take one for the family team, huh?"

"One?"

"Well okay, as many as the two of you want."

"That's more like it. Steve . . ."

"Yeah?"

"I do love you, you know . . . I mean I really love you. You're a very special brother and son."

"Nah, I'm just horny."

"Then please stay that way. Mom and I love it."

"Done"

"Okay then."

* * *

The end!

12