Her Erotic Vocal Inspiration

Story Info
She finds inspiration for her story in a strange way.
3.3k words
3.89
12.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk slowly up the side walk my feet dragging along the cement towards my apartment building exhausted after another long work day. Thinking of my small cosy apartment as it is sounding more warm and inviting with every step closer I walk towards it. I love the quiet time alone in my apartment at the end of the day after interacting with so many people as it is a necessary part of my job. I work as a telemarketer four out of the 7 days of the week and it can be a tiring job but it pays me well enough. I also take a couple courses in a community college as I want to improve my skills as a writer. Quickly remembering I have my short story due tomorrow as I put the key into my apartment door walking sluggishly inside.

Dropping my purse and groceries on the kitchen counter I walk to check my answering machine seeing no messages as usual as I am kind of a shy person and only have a few good friends that I could count on one hand. I move to my computer turning it on clicking on my I Tunes turning on my favorite tracks to unwind and I smile as the sounds of the music soothe and revitalize me.

I move to my bedroom peeling off my formal work attire which consists of my light brown suit jacket, cream colored blouse and matching skirt and brown high heeled suede boots. I leave on my dark red push up bra and matching thong with my black stockings, which makes me feel as sexy as hell. I wearing my lingerie quite often while at home since I live alone, who else is to see me in that state of dress?

Giving myself a quick look over in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door pleased for the most part with what I see. My dark brown shoulder length hair shiny and soft, my complexion fair but it suits me, my eyes a dark green shade that for me is one of my best features and my soft pink heart shaped lips. My curvy figure is not too toned but enough to show off my efforts from running every day. My hands lightly glide along the curve of my bosom another feature of which I am proud of.

"You are so sexy baby."

I gasp feeling and hearing the light caress of a voice tickle its way along my brain wondering where that came from. Was it my subconscious? did I say those words without knowing it? I shake it off knowing I am tired and it has been a long day and my mind could just be playing tricks on me. I smile at my appearance in the mirror giving myself one last look over before heading back toward the kitchen to warm up my supper I bought from the grocery store before coming home.

Reading the instructions on the lasagna I stick it in the oven heating it to the temperature it says and set the timer on my stove. I move to the fridge taking a bottle of water out taking a small sip feeling the cold refreshing liquid fill my mouth quenching my thirst. I walk to my computer with a little dance in my step as I move to the beat of the music currently playing. Plopping myself in my comfy computer chair I bring up word on the computer my eyes staring at the screen blankly as my mind drifts trying to come up with a good story for my assignment.

My fingers tap against the keys to the rhythm of the music thinking of the type of story I am supposed to write. Our teacher told us to think of an erotic/romantic short story to write. It could be based off of our life experiences or a fantasy or anything our imagination can cook up. Right now my mind is drawing a blank as I have not had too many really great sexual experiences worth writing. Using my imagination at the moment seems to be harder than usual as too as my mind is weary and exhausted from a hard work day. I sigh to myself wishing I had some sort of inspiration.

The smell of lasagna starts to fill the air and my stomach growls at the thought of food. I shake my head slightly thinking maybe after some food I will be able to think better. Another good tune comes on and my body cannot help but sway to the music. Getting up off my computer chair I dance back towards the kitchen checking on the progress on the lasagna. Seeing that it has 10 more minutes I take another swig from my water bottle trying hard to come up with some sort of idea for a story.

I think back through the sexual experiences I have had thus far trying to pin point one I could build upon as my story. I have not had many boyfriends thinking the last one I had was over a year ago at least. I'm the kind of woman looking for more than a physical relationship with a person craving to find that one special man who will love me for my mind as well as body.

Unfortunately I have not run into anyone wanting to take the time to get to know me that well before getting into my pants so soon after meeting me so my sexual experiences have not been that exciting thus far. Not sure if it is just bad luck on my part or the fact I am not putting myself out there enough or just not looking hard enough. Whatever it is I am in no hurry to find a man at the moment as I want to further and succeed in other parts of my life such as my writing.

The beep of the timer stirs me out of my thoughts bringing me back to the fact my dinner is telling me it is ready. Reaching for my oven gloves I put them on pulling out the hot lasagna feeling my stomach growl louder as it senses food is near. Putting it on top of the stove I let it cool for a few minutes before digging in. Feeling the heat from the oven caressing my skin I shiver thinking of the warmth of a man caressing my skin.

Taking off the oven gloves putting them on the counter I close my eyes as my hand drifts down my stomach toward the apex of my thighs. I moan lightly as I lean back against the counter my fingers lightly rubbing my clit through my thong. My other hand moves under my left bra cup to caress my nipple slightly. I love teasing myself letting my body get a taste of pleasure bringing myself to a certain height then stopping letting my body enjoy the state of which I have put it in.

I touch my clit and pinch my nipple once more feeling a slight damp feeling between my thighs my body enjoying this last stirring touch hoping it will help give my mind some kind of inspiration. All the sudden I suck in a quick lungful of air as I feel a tremendous shiver run up through my spine making me arch up away from the counter.

"No don't stop."

My eyes go wide as again that faint voice caresses and echoes within the recesses of my mind. I look around sure I am alone but in the back of my mind I feel like suddenly I am not the only one here. My hands grip the counter as I try and reason out what is happening. I giggle nervously to myself thinking it was probably just the lyrics in the music more convincing myself that must be what it was.

I shake off the niggling sensation in the back of my mind that there might be something weird going on here. I take my lasagna and a fork back to my computer desk. Sitting down again I take a couple quick bites as erotic thoughts begin to flood my mind. Not sure if it was the teasing in the kitchen that sparked my imagination or something altogether different.

Once again my mind begins thinking of those whispered words that penetrated into my brain. I put my half eaten lasagna down on my computer desk my fingers moving toward my keyboard. I relax and start to let the words flow from my brain through my fingers watching as they flow in sentence after sentence onto the screen.

After a about 20 minutes or so once again my mind runs into a writer's block, unable to think of how to proceed with this erotic story that has suddenly flooded into my mind. I move to take a few more bites of food chewing thoroughly on the food as I chew through some different scenarios in my head.

"Touch yourself."

Again there is that whisper of a voice in my head urging me to touch myself now. I look around the room wondering where that voice is coming from. "Who is there?" I shout out kind of feeling silly talking out loud to no one as far as I know.

"Please touch yourself."

Again I feel an intense shiver run up my spine eliciting a powerful pleasurable sensation to course from my brain cascading down through my body as the voice becomes louder within my head. I moan as I feel my right hand move on its own toward my pussy my legs already spread. My hand slides past the barrier of my thong my fingertips rubbing lightly against my clit.

"Yes just like that."

I moan out loud feeling that whisper of a voice feel like a sensual caress against my mind evoking me to touch myself. Flashes of erotic scenes enter my mind of me in the throes of passion with a man. Not sure who this man could be or where I would of known him from or if my imagination made him up. My mind just lets the images flow making my hand rub harder on my clit causing more juices to leak out onto my thighs.

Soon these erotic images that have come flooding into my mind are making my fingers itch to type what I see and feel. I remove my hand from my now throbbing clit taking my fingers to my lips and licking off the small amount of juices there, moaning softly as I taste myself then putting my slightly sticky fingers back on the keyboard.

Once again just like before the words find their way through to the keys just watching as my fingers fill the screen with the erotic images moving through my mind.

I now get to the point in the story where the climax hits; literally, and my head fills with noises and sounds of moans and of deep seated pleasure. I hear myself moaning as I continue to write the words my pussy pulsing wildly contracting aching to have something fill me.

"Do it."

The voice in my mind now sounds commanding and louder feeling as though this very voice is controlling me even the images now that enter into my brain are not of my own making. I once again see the image of me and that man embracing each other passionately. My right hand literally leaps off the keyboard plunging two of my fingers deep within my pussy before I have the chance to stop myself. I moan loudly into the air as my fingers slide deep within the inner chasm of my pussy rubbing against my g spot.

"That's it stroke yourself, you look so sexy baby."

Hearing the voice in my head begin to sound slightly seductive and husky becoming turned on at the state of arousal I am in. My fingers wiggle back and forth inside me feeling the velvet walls of my pussy convulse and squeeze tightly around them milking them as if it were a hard cock filling my pussy.

"Touch your breasts baby."

I feel my left hand move to the clasp behind my back to undue my bra. Feeling the clasp come undone I let it fall down my body to the floor with a soft thud. My left hand now caressing both breasts taking turns pinching each of my nipples as the pleasure rises. I hear the voice in my head begin to moan softly in time with my moans obviously enjoying the show.

"That's it baby let yourself go, feel the pleasure move through you."

Again that intense shock moves up through my spine as the voice is now loud in my head like whoever is speaking is right here in the room with me. I moan loud and long as I really get into it. My fingers working my pussy up into a frenzy feeling myself getting closer to the crescendo. I can feel my juices pool under me on my chair. My thighs are spread wide like a wanton women not sure what exactly is happening to me but know I cannot stop myself nor do I want to.

"Yes baby yes push your fingers deeper."

I moan louder and louder sensing the voice in my head also coming to its crescendo too. My hips rock hard against my fingers thrusting deeply in me with such abandon fueled by the pleasure and the seductive voice urging me on. My nipples throbbing and aching as my left hand pinches and caresses them into hardened peaks of sensitive flesh.

"Cum for me baby."

Hearing the husky deep voice commanding me to cum pushes me toward the precipice, my breathing becoming erratic as I feel so close to my orgasm. Another shiver runs up my spine and I gasp loudly as literally another vision of me and a man in the throes of passion appears vividly before my eyes. This time it is as if I was in the erotic scene watching it all happen. I watch as he thrusts his cock deep inside me bringing me to orgasm. My eyes watch as my face in the vision contorts in intense pleasure as he ravages me until I reach my pleasurable completion.

My hand from my breast reaches out almost feeling like I can reach out into the vision in front of me. As soon as I try the vision dissipates and another shock moves up through my spine making my eyes roll into my head feeling myself unable to hold back from cumming any longer.

"I AM CUMMING" I shout out into the air around me. All the air leaving my lungs as my orgasm explodes all over my fingers and I scream out my moans, it feels that intense. My toes literally curling and my back arching as I feel the pleasure radiate out through my entire being. My left hand grips the arm of the computer chair as my powerful orgasm courses it's way though me. Slowly my grip loosens as my orgasm recedes and I slump in the computer chair breathing raggedly. I slowly take my fingers out from my freshly cummed pussy and bringing them to my face seeing the spent pleasure resulted on them.

"Lick them for me baby."

I chuckle to myself as I take one finger in my mouth at a time hearing the voice moan as I suck my cum off each finger hearing me moan as I enjoy the taste of every digit. My hand now somewhat less sticky I look at the screen and look at where I left off knowing exactly how to end it. My fingers once again move to type the story along the screen writing exactly what I have pictured in my mind.

Finally the last of the story appears before me and a satisfied smile crosses my face happy with what I have written with the help of this mysterious voice of course. My head now starting to feel a little clearer than before, I begin forming questions to ask this mysterious voice invading my brain.

"Who are you or should I say what are you?" I ask out loud

"You will come to know me more in time baby, right know just know I will be here for inspiration anytime you have need of me."

Feeling kind of frustrated about not knowing who is giving me this inspiration but at the same time thankful that whoever or whatever it could be was here tonight to help me in more ways than one. I blush a little as I look down between my legs seeing all of my sticky juices covering the chair and my thighs. "Well whoever or whatever you are thank you for giving me the inspiration I was looking for and ummm.... much more." I say, blushing slightly more as I look around seeing if there are any signs of you here other than the voice in my mind.

"You are welcome baby and please stop looking around as you will not find me."you say, hearing a small amount of humor in your voice.

"Sorry," I say, my cheeks reddening at the thought of you knowing I was looking for you.

You chuckle slightly the vibrations of your laugh reverberating in my brain and causing more shivers up and down my spine."It is okay baby." you say, making light of it trying to make me feel not so embarrassed about it.

So many other questions float in my mind like, how did you make all those images appear in front of my eyes?, was the man in them you?, why do I feel those intense shivers up my spine when you speak or show me things?, and more importantly when will I be able to see you if ever?

I hear you chuckle again as you probably can hear the questions running through my head."In time baby all will be revealed as we both have much to learn about each other and time in which to do it in."before I can speak again you announce,"In two days hence as you dream I will come back and visit you once again so we may get to know one another more intimately."

I smile and blush thinking of what you mean by intimately. My body and mind once again stirring and craving when I will once again be able to be with you, sense you, hear your seductive voice and maybe even see you. I am so curious to know who this voice belongs to even if I feel a bit hazy still about what actually happened and how you made me feel the things I felt, did the things I did, and put those images into my mind like that. Admitting to myself that even though this seems crazy to want this voice controlling me inspiring me I need it crave it.

"Alright then," I say with a huge grin spreading across my face. "I shall look forward to the next time you come to inspire and get to know me intimately."

You chuckle once again feeling it vibrate along my skull."And trust me when I say inspire you intimately baby means more than through your writing."I blush a deeper crimson as your voice promises of future erotic sessions such as the one I experienced tonight.

"Till then baby,"you softly say, gasping as I feel a slight tingle upon my cheek as if a pair of lips kissed there. Your voice now fading from my brain and I already am missing you thinking two days could not come fast enough. I sigh touching my cheek with my left hand while looking at the screen scrolling back to the beginning of the story. Slowly I read through the entire thing, reliving and savouring every image the words on the screen penetrate into my mind. As I continue to read the erotic scene written out in front of me I feel a stirring between my thighs and once again my hands drifts there as I think of that mysterious voice of intimate erotic inspiration.