Her Fan for the Night

Story Info
A rocker girl mind-bends a fanboy.
3k words
4.15
27.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
290 Followers

Ineza felt the beat. The guitars screamed, savage riffs shredding the air, while the vocalist wailed her ballad of fury and power. Ineza didn't listen to the words, but only heard the sounds. Together with the throaty rumble of the bass guitar, she kept the beat.

Practice had honed her into a machine. Her hands knew what to do, thrashing the drums with elegant, ruthless precision. Her wrists and fingers, not her arms, did all the work of bringing down the sticks, while her feet worked the kickdrums to a blazing rhythm. Even though she was sweating, her muscles were relaxed. The music gave her power, and she gave it back.

At last, the song reached its crescendo, and Ineza began to feel a little of the tension she had so studiously avoided. Her limbs tightened, her movements became a little more stiff and imprecise. Her hands threatened to slow down.

'Keep it together, Ineza,' she commanded herself. 'Almost there...' Her wrists rattled off lightning-quick notes on the snare drum, and she crashed the cymbals, running through a scatter of notes before the finale, hitting each one precisely.

For one moment, everything was silent, then the crowd erupted with applause. As the song's echoes faded in Ineza's mind, the sights and sounds of the rock concert came flooding in. The firecrackers that went off on the sides of the stage, the roaring crowd, the hiss of speakers that had been turned too high and all the other senses that Ineza had ignored now assaulted her.

The rest of the band stood up and showboated. Even now, having finished the last song of the concert, they showed no fatigue, prancing and pumping their fists as though they were still just getting started. Ineza raised her fist in token support, but the sweltering heat and blistering energy had gotten to her. As the band retired backstage, she let out a sigh of relief.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Ineza tried and failed to brush down her unruly, shoulder-length red hair with her hands. What little eyeliner she had put on was running down her cheeks, loosened by all the sweat she had worked up under her vest and jeans.

"You look like hammered shit," said Mariana the bassist, delicate as always.

"I'm going to need some time on my own," said Ineza. "I've got to go have a talk with Avan."

Mariana let out a mocking huff. "What are you going to do, draw a pentagram on somebody? Do you need some human skin to bind your book?"

Ineza rolled her eyes.

"Hey," Mariana called after her, "I know a virgin you can sacrifice!"

Ineza walked off, letting Mariana run her mouth all she wanted. In a quiet, dark spot behind the band's trailer, she knelt at a fire pit she had made the night before and threw in some dry kindling, igniting it with the cigarette lighter in her pocket. Drawing out a vial of yew sap- not human blood as her friends so stubbornly believed- she spread it across the fire, letting it pour in the shape of Avan's symbol.

To her delight, the sap went down in the just the right form. On her knees, she waited patiently, not for Satan, but for the old goddess Avan, the old one who had almost vanished from the earth, but who would always be generous with gifts to her followers.

Finally, she could feel her wish granted. Magic suffused her lips. The first man to whom she said the words 'You're Mine' would be hers for the night, and all hers.

* * *

Ineza walked briskly down the dusty street, her hair hidden by a skullcap and with her trademark vest gone so she wouldn't attract attention. The crowd from the concert was spreading as they headed back to their homes, dividing into clusters of friends.

Males of every description were sprinkled among the crowd. Most of them had facial hair, which Ineza hated, and of those who didn't, most were unruly, or slouched, or just looked wrong. But after a few minutes, she found what she was looking for.

His black hair skimmed his straight eyebrows and flowed neatly down the back of his head, neither prim nor messy- just how Ineza liked it- and his skin had just enough copper hue that it went well with the black. He was no muscle man, but he wasn't fat either, and more importantly, he carried his head high, raising himself to a full six feet. A winning smile graced his lips as he chatted with his friends.

'That one,' she thought. That was the one she wanted. She stepped up to him, ready to put his mouth to good use.

One of his friends noticed her first. "Uh... hi," he said awkwardly.

Ineza ignored the friend. "Hey," she said sweetly to the handsome one. "Were you just at that concert?"

"I was. It was pretty amazing. Were you there too?"

"You might say that. Look, I need you for something, and you're mine. So follow me." She split away, circling back to an alley. She couldn't resist looking over her shoulder.

Her target stuttered, his lips working but not saying anything. When he finally regained himself, he faced his companions. "Hey, guys, I'll catch you later."

"What?" said one of his friends. "Julio, what the hell?"

"There's just something I need to take care of. Don't wait for me. I'll catch up with you if I can, alright?"

Julio's friends all traded baffled glances, but then turned away and kept walking.

Ineza waited in the alley, leaning back against a brick wall with her arms lazily folded. "Julio, is it?" she purred, as he stepped up to her. "Tell me, sexy, where do you live?"

His face brightened helpfully. "Not far from here. Just down this street and a couple blocks to the right. Want me to show you?"

"Who else lives there?"

"I've got a roommate, but he works the night shift. He won't be back until four tomorrow morning."

"Perfect." She stood up, grabbing him gently by the collar. "Take me there, big boy."

A few minutes later, Julio unlocked his apartment door and pulled it gently open, waiting like a gentleman for her to go in.

She stepped in, then stopped. His bed hid beneath a tangle of wadded sheets, practically merging with thrown-around dirty clothes and books and papers.

Ineza wrinkled her nose, even though there was no smell. "What is this? This is a pigsty!"

"Yeah, it kind of is." Julio looked apologetic.

Ineza looked between the ruinous apartment and the handsome young man, trying to reconcile them. She couldn't. "Don't," she said. "Just don't. Clean it up."

"Most of this is my roommate's..." His eyebrows rose. "...but I know where it goes. Sure. This'll just take a minute."

With sudden energy, he went to work, yanking the bed bare and laying everything back on, one layer at a time. He gathered up clothes, first dividing them into piles, then into outfits, folding them in neat squares and tucking them away in a waist-high dresser.

The papers came last, all gathered up in a neat pile and set on a table before he swept all the wayward pens, pencils and cell phones into a drawer.

"There," he said proudly. "It looks better, doesn't it?"

Ineza nodded. "Fit for a queen," she said smoothly. "And I appreciate your bending over to pick stuff up from the floor."

He covered his butt, blushing but looked genuinely flattered.

"Now for the fun part. Take a shower, boy, and leave the door open. I want to watch."

"Leave it open?" He looked to the corner of his eyes, biting his lower lip. "I really don't want to do that. That'll get water everywhere."

"Fine, then I'm coming in there with you."

His blush deepened, but this time not out of embarrassment. "I like that. Let me get the water warm." Skipping over to the shower in the side of the room, he grabbed his shirt and pulled it hurriedly up to his shoulders.

"No, no, stop," said Ineza.

He looked at her, stunned.

"Strip slowly."

He grew a naughty smile, slowly inching his shirt up past his arms and up over his head, careful not to muss his hair. Still looking at her, he hooked his thumbs around his shorts and cocked one hip toward her, then slid the shorts down his caramel-colored skin, one delicious inch at a time. His cock appeared, pressing hard against his shorts, then popping up when his head came free, wagging stiffly in the air in front of him.

Ineza licked her lips.

Julio still moved slowly, pulling one leg out of the shorts, then raising the other foot and flicking it away with his foot. He dropped his voice to a sultry simmer. "Do you like what you see?"

"I'm hungry already." Ineza undid her jeans. "Get in there. I want to see you get soaped up."

Pulling off the last of her clothes, she joined him in the shower. The water came on, first as a cold shock but then soothingly warm, and Julio began wiping himself down, the soaked hair draped in his eyes, looking cuter than it had any right to. Clearly, he had taken to heart Ineza's command that he pace himself, as he brushed his soaped-up hands along his smooth skin with patient, artful slowness. When it was time to work on his hair, he held his elbows high, giving her an unmitigated view of his wet, dripping body as he worked.

Finally, he finished with his hair, and Ineza stepped up to him, putting her hands over his pecs, feeling the toned firmness beneath her fingers. Into his ear, she whispered, "Now it's my turn. Lather me up. And kiss me, too."

Julio took a moment, loading up his hands with soap, then reached around Ineza and placed his fingertips on the small of her back. It was the least sensitive spot on her body, and still the touch sent ripples of fire through her nerves. She looked up into his eyes, which were nearly a foot higher than hers, and lost herself in the sensation.

His touch spread to her sides, neatly massaging her stomach, then went up. Soft, soapy pressure traveled up to her chest, then around her breasts, first touching the bottoms, then circling around and cradling them, carefully cleaning all over. Finally, he moved up to her neck, framing her face with smooth, steady hands.

Ineza's patience ran out, and she grabbed Julio by the hair and pulled him into a kiss, pressing her hot, wet mouth against hers. Still his hands worked, brushing warmth behind her ears and around the back of her head.

Then he began to go down again. Ineza ended the kiss and let out a little moan as his hands found her hips. Light squeezes and smooth caressing inflamed her, so tantalizingly close to her sex. When his thumbs wandered to her clitoris, Ineza felt a sudden swell of heat and tension, and she gasped involuntary, hard breaths rocking her frame. The pleasure kept coming, and she threw her head back and squealed with release.

The orgasm faded, and she looked down at Julio, who knelt on the floor of the shower, looking pleased with himself.

"More," was all Ineza could say, through halting breaths. "Give me more. With your tongue."

Julio looked shocked, then stared uncertainly at her womanhood.

"Go on, get in there! What are you waiting for?"

"I've never done that before... I mean, I've been with a woman before, but I've never done anything weird."

"Yeah, well, you're mine, and there's a first time for everything. I'm already hot, so get in there."

Ineza didn't know if repeating 'you're mine' had any effect, but something seemed to convince him. Uneasily, he moved his face up close, then hesitated.

Ineza's hand pressed on the back of his head and forced him in. Instantly, she felt the soft warmth of his tongue pass along her walls, and desire inflamed her again. His strokes kept coming, long and slow.

"Yes," she said, "yes, there." She pushed harder with her hand. "Get your whole mouth on it. I want to feel your lips."

To his credit, he obeyed without pause. His mouth opened wider, and his lips made a seal against her mound, his tongue now brushing all the way from the top to the bottom of her slit. He moaned a few times, pushing with his neck as if to add to the stroking, then he began to suck on her between strokes.

Ineza clenched. "Here it comes." Her teeth gnashed, half-stifling a whimper of pleasure, and she gripped his skull more tightly.

The orgasm crashed through her, and Julio separated just before it came out. When he looked up at her, sporting a smile that said he knew he had done a good job, his face was wet with something other than shower water.

Gradually, Ineza's breathing became regular, and she reached a weak hand over to shut off the water.

With the water off, Ineza realized how loud it had been. Without it, her breath hissed noisily through the top of her throat, and the dripping from her skin plopped thickly onto the floor.

"Okay," she painted. "Okay. Get on the bed."

Julio grinned. "I thought you'd never ask." Toweling himself off quickly, he pulled another towel from his dresser and passed it to Ineza before jumping onto the bed and sprawling on his back. He watched her expectantly.

Ineza didn't keep him waiting. Striding up to the bed, she looped a leg theatrically over Julio's hips and straddled him for a moment, drinking in the sight of his naked body stretched out for her. Her hands played with his nipples for a moment before feeling around his body and getting a grip on his sides, her fingers finding the troughs between his abdominal muscles.

"Wait a second."

Ineza stopped. "What's wrong?"

Hurriedly, he leaned over, popped open a drawer and pulled out a plastic packet. Splitting it with his fingers, he pulled out a condom. "We need to be safe," he said.

Miffed, but knowing he was right, Ineza shifted back and let him put it on. After what they had already done, Julio's cock was pumped to bursting, and it held up as he pressed the condom to his tip, then rolled the glossy plastic along his length. "There," he said. "Now I-"

That was as far as he got before Ineza threw him back, then crawled over his thighs. Taking his shaft in her hand, she found the head and guided it into her.

She let herself down, and even after he had warmed her up, she wasn't ready for the sudden fullness she felt. Her back whipped straight, and she yelped with sudden ecstasy. Although Ineza barely bucked, Julio thrusted underneath her, turning every pump into a mind-scrambling blast.

For a few minutes- or maybe it was just a few seconds- Ineza was lost in the sensation, then finally she mastered herself. She slowed down, savoring every push as his tip plowed apart her depths, then every pull as his shaft made delectable friction against her walls.

"Ouch!" yelped Julio, and Ineza realized that she was holding him by his hair. She bent down, aiming for a kiss, but before her lips could reach him, he gasped in a rising staccato, and she felt his cock erupt, forcing seed against the rubber.

It was too much. Her muscles clenched in a wave pattern, and her third orgasm forced itself out in a withering rush. It took her a few seconds to slow to a stop. Her fingers released his hair, and at the same time, her arms shook, and she collapsed beside him.

* * *

"Hey, are you alright?"

Reluctantly, Ineza's eyes fluttered open. "Muh?" She felt arms cradling her head. Unconsciously, she hugged them back.

"You've been asleep."

"Wha' time is it?"

"My roommate is coming home soon. We need to get you cleaned up."

A little shock brought her fully awake, and she pushed herself up to sitting. Seeing a clock on the nightstand, she read it and calculated the time in her still-foggy mind. 'Five hours!' She had been asleep for five hours. "Mm," she huffed. "I thought only men fell asleep after sex."

"You looked pretty tired when you first grabbed me."

"Uh..." She brushed sweaty hair out of her face, slowly becoming aware of how slimy her skin felt. "Need a shower... wait, did we use a condom? Actually, never mind. Avan will take care of it."

"Who?"

"Just... just don't worry about it." With an inordinately huge effort, she pulled herself out of the bed, wobbling on her legs for a moment, her womanhood vigorously reminding her of the workout she had received last night.

Inviting herself into the shower, she let the warm water clean her acrid body, then the cold water clear her head. After a few minutes, she came out, wreathed in steam and wet with water instead of sweat.

Julio looked befuddledly back her. "Why are you here?" he asked mildly.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Who are you? I didn't even find out your name." He looked down. "Did we just have a one-night stand? I never do those! I mean, I enjoyed it, and clearly you did too, but..." He tilted his head. "Why don't I even remember how we met?"

In a few efficient movements, Ineza pulled on her clothes. "Don't sweat it too much." Stepping up to the bed and leaning over him, she planted a parting kiss on his lips. "You want to do that again, just come to another one of those concerts. You'll find me there." Finally, she finished adjusting her shirt. "Gotta go."

As she slipped out of the apartment, she glanced back over her shoulder at his still-shocked expression, looking just long enough to see his face brighten with understanding.

She closed the door. "Oh, yes," she sighed, as she began the long trek back. "I'll see you again."

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
290 Followers