Her Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so close," he said breathlessly. I moaned as the friction increased, knowing that if he continued I would cum again, "I'm going to cum very soon, and when I do, I'm going to empty myself right inside you." I luckily didn't have to worry since I had protection and answered him by pushing towards him.

He sat back and pulled me on top of him, thrusting up and sliding his cock into me once more. He gripped my hips and moved me on top of his cock, bringing him and myself, closer to orgasm. I felt the wave building again and felt him start to stiffen beneath me and he got ready to burst.

"I'm going to cum now," he groaned and started pumping faster. He yelled out my name as he slammed into me once, twice, three times, and I felt the thick stream of cum shoot inside my pussy and coat my walls. Before the next shot I had already started cumming around his cock, again milking his cock of the rest of his cum.

I woke up in his arms a short while afterwards; I had actually dozed off after my second orgasm. It had felt awesome having his cum shoot inside me. His strong arms wrapped around me and squeezed, and I felt his cock stir against my ass. I smiled to myself; this was going to be a long day.

** ** ** ** ** **

I hope everyone enjoyed this long... long one-shot of mine. This was originally posted on Literotica, but I thought why let them have all the fun?

Reviews are wonderful!

eclipse-

12