Her Fantasy Becomes Mine

Story Info
Threesome takes a turn.
1k words
3.97
56.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I fantasize about many things, but had never lived one out until this...

We had discussed a threesome many times, but finally decided to do it on our trip to Vegas. We figured we would just go out and see what happened. Man or woman, it didn't matter. We went to a very nice strip club, high cover charge, beautiful women, all nude, and let the cards fall where they may.

I had taken my wife to strip clubs in our home state, but she had never been to one like this. She told me she was immediately horny. A few girls came by and offered dances. She wanted to see me go first, and bought me a dance with a gorgeous blond haired, medically enhanced girl. When done, I was left with a raging hard on, and had the same girl slide right over to my wife. Watching her arousal was incredible.

After that, we had a few drinks and cooled off, so to speak. The place was getting very crowded. There were two seats at our table when a young couple asked if they could join us. They were both good looking which made the choice easy. He sat next to my wife, his girl farthest away from me. Turns out they were dating. The girl was very shy.

We started getting dances again. When my wife was receiving a dance from a tall, pretty brunette, it was obvious that the young man, Seth as it turns out, was very aroused. The young lady, Bethany, didn't even look. I decided what the hell, and gave her $20 to slide over onto Seth. Bethany smirked, but didn't appear very happy. My wife leaned over and whispered in my ear, "He is so hard. He was rubbing my leg during my dance and I felt his cock. He is rubbing me right now!"

After the dance, the other couple said they'd be back and headed outside. After several minutes, only Seth returned. We asked about Bethany. He replied that she just didn't like this sort of thing. He apparently gave her the car keys and said he would catch a cab to the hotel. He laughed, "I don't expect her to be there once I get back!"

The conversation loosened up and we were having a good time. When Seth went to the bathroom, my wife leaned over and said, "We should leave...with Seth." I figured why not, and asked him if he would like to join us in our room for a night cap. He agreed, we caught a cab, and off we went.

Once in the room, things were a little awkward at first. Then my wife asked how he liked watching her get a dance from that hot coed. He said he did, but would have liked to see my wife naked as well. I took this as an opening, moved behind her, and began kissing her neck while my hands moved to her top. I began to undo buttons until her front was open. I then undid her front clasping bra and her 34 D tits fell into view. Seth just watched as I began running my hands over them, the nipples hard enough to cut glass. I then lowered my hands to her jeans, undoing them and sliding them down. Next came her thong, sliding down to the floor. She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her garments. I removed her top and her bra, and she was standing before us naked. "Is this what you wanted to see, Seth?"

"Show me your cock, Seth. Show me how you like my tight 40 year old body", my wife said. He undid his shirt and showed a tight six pack and hairless chest. He unbuttoned his pants, and slid them down. His cock was obviously very hard as it stretched his bikini briefs. He slid them down and it popped out right in front of us.

I am a very fit guy of 41, but Seth was perfect. My wife was practically drooling. I undressed and laid her on the bed. I spread her legs and entered her. She was dripping, and I was as hard as I had ever been. I began thrusting into my wife. While I did, Seth moved close and began licking my wife's breasts. He was all over her nipples. Her hand reached out for his cock. She began light ly stroking him. The sight was incredible. It She mouthed quietly to me, "Can I suck him?" I nodded yes, not knowing if I was sure, but unable to say no. If possible, I became even harder when I saw her take him in her mouth.

I was trying to go slow, not wanting to cum too quickly. As I did, my wife began to pull me closer. She was guiding my head to her mouth. I was practically touching her lips and his cock. I began fucking her faster. It felt so good, I lost all inhibition and began kissing my wife while she sucked Seth. My tongue was running over her lips and his cock. It was driving her wild. After a few minutes, she removed him and started stroking and pulled me in for a deep kiss. "I'm cumming, baby", she said. "This is the hottest thing ever." Our tongues intertwined and I was in heaven. As our kiss broke, she pulled Seth back. This time, she guided him to my mouth. Without thinking, I wrapped my lips around him. I started sucking with everything I had, feeling my wife's tongue now and then. I couldn't hold back this was so erotic. I began filling my wife, while at the same time Seth began to swell. Deep down, I knew he was going to cum, but I didn't stop. I took everything he had right in my mouth. When I thought he was done, I removed him, but he shot a few more onto my face.

I was shocked, embarrassed, and yet still incredibly horny. The night was just beginning...