Her Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Her lover brings her erotic wishes to life.
3.1k words
4.22
21.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice sounded funny to her own ears as she mumbled nervously "Hello? Are you still there?"

She had known that they would wind up naked and intertwined before the night was out; however, it was not going exactly as she had anticipated. For one, her partner was being uncharacteristically silent. For another, she was used to being in charge of the situation, of making the decisions, because that is the image she presented to the world: strong and in charge; she was definitely not that, at the moment. Perhaps the biggest indication that things were not going normally was the fact that she could not see anything.

The blindfold was a new experience for her, as was her partner's lack of communication. She thought she still felt his presence behind her as she knelt on the bed, his weight causing her to lean slightly backward, but she couldn't be sure. The sound of the music throbbing from the speakers masked his breathing, leaving her with... nothing, really.

Her arms were extended, her hands gripping the headboard of the bed as she knelt facing the wall. She knew she was at the headboard only because she felt the pillows under her knees; he had guided her to this place after taking her eyesight, his gentle hands maneuvering her into this position. She had felt the bite of the leather as it went around her wrists, another new experience; now she couldn't move her hands or arms at all, her arms spread wide to reach both ends of the headboard where they were secured.

She'd always known that her partner was what she called "a little kinky." The truth was, she was the same way. She was already damp from being bound and blinded, and trembled slightly in anticipation of what could be coming her way. The way he had pulled her clothes off of her after removing her vision had turned her on as well.

She was turned so inward, mentally, that the shock of his hand striking her ass, hard, made her choke out a sound midway between a yell of indignation and a moan of pleasure. His hand gripped her ass hard, squeezing, his hand holding the rapidly reddening cheek perfectly. She squirmed a little, trying to ease the pressure of his fingers as they poked into her bare flesh; the reward for this small show of disobedience was a stinging slap on the other cheek, eliciting another cry/moan from deep inside her. His hands now fully cupping her ass, squeezing hard as she tried to remain still. She sighed slightly as both hands released, then yelled again in shock and pain as his hands returned, hard, stinging both cheeks, then quickly retreated and slapped again; and then again, leaving her gasping, kneeling up as high as she could, as if to escape him, only to be foiled by her immobile wrists, her fingers squeezing hard on the wood of the headboard. Again he spanked her, and then again; as she prepared for the next stroke, she was surprised as it didn't happen; she paused, as if frozen in time, waiting for the next impact, her breath coming fast, her chest heaving. She stiffened as his fingertips touched her throbbing flesh, then relaxed a little as he gently caressed the areas he had subjected to his forceful slaps.

She tried to speak, but only managed a syllable before his finger was at her lips, silencing her. Her mouth closed, and he gently forced his finger inside her mouth. She sucked it in and caressed it with her tongue, gently at first, then harder, using his finger as a substitute for the thing she really wanted to be in her mouth. As she got into it, he gripped her ass harder as he caressed her. Teasingly, testingly, she bit his finger softly and received a not-too-gentle smack on the ass in return that sent a shiver up her spine. She bit harder; he smacked her harder and she gasped around the finger in her mouth. His finger stayed in her mouth for a few seconds, almost daring her to bite again; she didn't have the nerve to do it right then, thinking that she should save some fight for later. His finger withdrew from her mouth, and she waited.

She felt his fingers wind through her hair, and sighed, relaxing and kneeling down a little, loving the luxuriousness of his touch there, something he did often for her. She could feel him close behind her now, both hands entangled in her mane. She had a moment to wonder what was up as a fist closed in her hair, then had to obey as he used the clenched hair to pull her head to one side, promising pain if she refused, delivering hardly any when she concurred. His teeth met her flesh on the bared side of her neck, biting softly, gently chewing on her flesh as he moved down toward her shoulder. As an afterthought she noticed his hand on her stomach; all of her attention was focused on his hand in her hair and his teeth, now climbing back up her neck. Her back arched as he pulled slightly more on her hair, her hands no longer gripping the headboard but fingers splayed wide as she was pulled backward, her wrists straining against the straps that held them. He heard his breath in her ear, then his teeth and tongue were working at her earlobe, then darting into the more sensitive regions of her ear, causing her world to go white for several seconds as her senses overwhelmed her mind.

When she came back to her senses, he was no longer touching her. She leaned forward again, easing the pressure on her wrists, and grabbed the headboard. Collapsing down a little, she rested, her buttocks touching her heels, her head bowed, her arms wide. His voice sounded softly behind her. "Rise up." Just that simple command, almost expressionless. Almost; she could hear the sexual tension that underlay his words, and that alone turned her on more than anything that had happened so far, and she rose up, kneeling as high as her hands would let her, raising her head to a normal level, ready for whatever her lover wanted her to do, consciously now releasing control to him, knowing he wanted her to concentrate on her needs, and on the sensations she was receiving.

His next touches were pure pleasure, as he lightly ran his palms over her legs, torso, arms, chest, head, neck, everywhere, making her feel warm, bringing her desire for him to a higher level. His hands became heavier, then he was grabbing her, squeezing random pieces of flesh, firmly but not painfully. Then his hands were on her breasts, and his body up against her, bare flesh on bare flesh; she could feel his hard erection as it nestled at the base of her spine, could feel his hardened nipples against her back as he pulled her whole body backward in his effort to squeeze her breasts. He positioned his fingers so that at each squeeze, he also applied pressure to her nipples, trapped between his fingers. His hips thrust into her as he pulled her backward, and his cock slipped easily into the crack of her buttocks, sliding up and down, almost teasing her with its closeness to being inside her. Repeatedly he squeezed and thrust, taking her breath away each time, pulling her arms to their limit, her head falling backwards onto his shoulder with each incarnation of the rocking motion. She could also feel the slickness left by his cock where it lay on her back and below. She was dripping wet by this time, and began to moan softly, trying to signal him to fill her up.

The rocking stopped, and he moved away; she leant forward from the position he had left her in, her head touching the wall, body arched towards the wall, hands gripping the headboard, her weight pushed forward, trying to recover her breathing. His hand found her hair again, pressing gently to keep her head against the wall. Her body spasmed as he spanked her right cheek again, followed closely by another slap to her left. His fingers slid down from there, never losing touch, sliding down her ass, along her crevice, to part her sopping lips and gently rub her hardened nub. She drew in a deep breath as he touched her, shooting electricity along her nerves, then couldn't help herself as her hips moved of their own accord, pushing herself down against his hand and fingers.

She felt him match her cadence, felt his fingers pressing harder as she thrust down, then teasing gently as she rose up only to thrust down again. After what seemed like forever, she felt his fingers teasing at her entryway; then, as she ground downward on his hand, two fingers were suddenly inside her, sliding in so smoothly that she only felt them when she was fully down. She paused, trembling, just feeling. She tried to raise her head, but his hand wouldn't let her. She tried to move her arms, but was restricted by the straps. She started to raise up off of his fingers, but they moved with her, not allowing her to get away, sliding rapidly in and out now, his thumb still pressing her clit, not letting the sensation stop for even a second.

She felt his hand leave her head, and even though she had guessed what was coming, the shock of his hand hitting her ass still surprised her, and caused her to grind down harder into his probing fingers, eliciting a moan of pleasure from deep inside her. She was surprised again when the hand left her ass, slipped quietly around her, and gently slapped one of her breasts. She'd never experienced that particular pain before, and gasped in a mixture of despair and delight, her hardened nipple protruding even further than it had seconds ago. Another slap to the other breast; she didn't know how to feel, how to react, could barely be distracted from down below, where a third finger had slipped inside her.

She felt his hand leave her breast; then it was with the other hand, spreading her soaking lips wide, gently running his fingers over all her sensitive areas while the other hand continued to pummel in and out of her welcoming hole. She desperately wanted to touch... something... him, herself, anything; having her hands restricted was making her crazy. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, suddenly, he was no longer touching her. She collapsed down, arms still splayed wide, panting, her mind awhirl. The only thought in her head was a simple one: what now?

She sensed him on her side, then her right arm fell free; his face brushed her breasts as he leaned across and freed her left arm. She allowed herself to crumple, falling backward on the bed, getting off her strained knees for the first time, stretching her stressed muscles. She only had a second to luxuriate, before his hands were on her again, pulling, pushing, moving her around on the bed. The result was that she was tied again, this time prone on her back, wrists bound to the bedposts at mattress level. She felt his hands on her hips as he pulled her body down the bed, finally leaving her with her arms stretched but not painfully, her lower legs dangling off the foot of the bed. He moved away from the bed, then, and she lost track of where he was, the music filling her ears and nothing but darkness in her eyes.

She felt him touch her feet, then slowly slide his hands upward, caressing all of the skin on the front of her body, gently, possessively. Eventually both hands found their way back to her core, one arm lying on her stomach, the other slid under her now-bent leg, fingers invading her, teasing her, treating her softly, then roughly, no pattern apparent; quickly she was aroused again, yearning for him to be completely inside her.

She heard the buzz moments before it invaded her; hard, smooth, shaking, slipped deep into her vagina, stimulating her constantly with its unending gyrations. Her lubrication admitted it easily into her, and she couldn't help but buck her hips gently as the vibrator moved inside her. A small part of her mind noticed that her lover had climbed on the bed, and was straddling her now. Her back arched as he reached forward with one hand, grabbing her left nipple and pulling up, and reached back with the other, rubbing her clit with his thumb and pushing the vibrator deeper with his fingers. She gasped, and had the momentary thought that her lover was even kinkier than she had thought. His hands found her breasts, and he squeezed them, bringing the nipples to attention, then bent his head to them, biting and sucking for several moments, bringing moans from her over and over. Eventually his mouth was replaced by his hands, pinching and pulling.

After several moments she felt his weight shift, and he pushed her breasts together with his hands. She felt the hardness of his shaft as he slid it between her squeezed breasts and started to move it slowly in and out of the canal between them. She felt the slickness of his juices as he fucked her breasts, his fingers working her nipples even as he held her tits together to provide a path for his tool. She loved the feel of him on her, of his weight as it shifted on her body. She strained against her bonds to reach up and touch him, moaning softly when she failed to be able to reach him. Then he was off of her again.

She felt the shock as he grabbed her calves, something she did not expect, and pulled them up, higher and higher, then pushed them up even further, spreading her legs as he pushed her ankles towards her bound wrists. The toy inside her continued to spread pleasure through the center of her body, and she almost screamed when his lips touched her throbbing clit, now very exposed by her raised and spread legs. He ate her furiously, biting, licking, and flicking her clit, licking the rest of her velvety folds, tapping the toy in further with his tongue as he went by. Her body spasmed from his efforts, and she struggled against her bonds as her mind screamed at her hands to push his head down hard, forcing him to eat her out completely until she came and couldn't stop cumming. She could feel his smile at her powerlessness as he pushed her legs back further, stretching her wider open, licking her in long, quick, violent strokes.

The licking seemed to go on forever as she lost track of time, unable to do anything but moan, and tremble, and toss her head back and forth in frenzied agony and ecstasy. Then it stopped, and her legs were released to fall limply back down, landing with a thump on the bed. His strong grip returned to her hips as he raised her higher on the bed, her arms now bent at the elbows. She felt his weight shift as he climbed on the bed, his knees under her armpits. She tried to speak, to tell him how good he had made her feel, but her dry mouth prevented it. She licked her lips and pursed them to speak, but was silenced with a finger against her lips.

The salty taste that touched her tongue an instant later made her realize that it was something entirely different than a finger that was touching her lips. Her mouth fell slightly open with surprise as he rubbed the soft head of his cock over her bottom lip ever so slowly, then around, trailing it gently over her top lip. "Stick out your tongue" he breathed to her; when she complied, he made another trip around her lips, this time resting the head on her tongue, then sliding it gently off. "Open your mouth" he said, shifting his weight again, and she felt his cock as it slid past her teeth, into her mouth. She closed her lips on him and licked him inside with her tongue, drawing a moan from him. She sucked at him as he withdrew from between her lips, raising her head to keep him inside for as long as possible. The process repeated several times, him sliding slowly into and out of her mouth, her reluctant to give him up.

Then it abruptly changed. As she felt him slide out of her mouth, and relaxed her neck muscles to let her head fall back, he grabbed her by the hair, holding her head up while the other hand slipped between her neck, supporting it. Her mouth, partially open, was pushed wide as he forced his dick between her parted lips, the former gentleness replaced by a new urgency. He thrust repeatedly in and out, causing her to have to fight to breathe as she tried to keep up, licking and sucking him, trying not to choke when he went in slightly too far for comfort. She heard his breath coming in gasps, and was all the more turned on because of it, knowing his orgasm was not far off, wondering if he was going to spurt in her mouth.

She felt him withdraw a final time, and let her head drop to the bed as he released her, licking the salt from her lips. She felt his weight on the bed again, down below, and his hands on her hips, lifting. In one smooth move he had replaced the vibrator, ramming his cock deep inside her for the first time. He fit perfectly, filling her, pressing against the walls of her insides, causing her to tremble again. She cried out in pleasure as he fucked her, ramming inside her again and again, knowing it couldn't last long, but enjoying the sensation for as long as she could; shortly thereafter, he came, yelling her name as his hot cum spurted over her stomach and chest.

He collapsed on top of her, entwining his legs with hers, gently massaging her wet folds with one hand as he undid her bonds with the other. When her arms were released, she wrapped him up in them, squeezing as hard as she could while he removed her blindfold. They locked eyes, each taking in the other's flushed, sweaty countenance. Simultaneously, they declared their feelings for each other with a soft, deep, completely tender kiss that lasted until they dropped, exhausted and fulfilled, into sleep, knowing that even more amazing encounters awaited them in the near future.