Her Fantasy: Maid Rape Ch. 01

Story Info
It started on the Internet and became reality.
1.7k words
4.04
56.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was all alone in the house for the first time in weeks. My wife was visiting family in Texas, the last of my kids left home two years ago, and it was too cold to play golf. Somehow (idle hands are the devil's helpmate?) I found myself on Craigslist browsing the "Casual Encounters" even though I thought I'd never find anything real there. Even if I did, I said to myself, I wouldn't have the nerve to be so reckless as to have an "Encounter". Or would I?

One ad caught my attention:

"I have a fantasy that I want fulfilled, as described below. Tell me how you will fulfill it and maybe you will get very lucky! You must be very descriptive or I will delete you. If you email me with "let's do this" or just a picture, I will delete you. I am 5'5 111 lbs, have long red hair and blue eyes.

My fantasy: I would like to be your maid and your wife has to go out of town and you are hornier than all get out so late at night while I'm in the shower you come in to rape me but find after a few minutes that I quite enjoy it."

This sounded like one of those spam bots to me, but somehow I let my hopes get up, and I began to compose a response. An hour later this is what I had written:

"I like your fantasy. Let me elaborate on the idea...

"I would post an ad on CL for a maid and you would respond. My ad mentions "Attention to details is important. Must be comely and present self well as we have business guests in the home frequently. Will receive weekly instruction on duties, including cleaning, cooking, and errands. Uniform required, with allowance for uniform costs. Live-in position with 2 days off every 2 weeks."

You respond with a description of yourself, some background, references, and 3 pictures, one of which happens to be in a one-piece bathing suit at a family party. I invite you for an interview and you arrive with a blouse with ruffles showing cleavage and some tight jeans. I point out that this style of dress is not formal enough and you apologize. You say you have something else in the car, so you go get that and change in my master bathroom. Now you are wearing a conservative two-piece outfit that shows off your body but not your skin. We discuss the hours and the tasks, which are demanding, and I give you a tour of the house. You hesitate but take the job without even meeting my wife.

Not long after, you move in on a Friday afternoon. My wife is away. I give you a tour of the house and more detail of the work. You go out to buy your uniform and to have dinner locally with money I provide. You come back for the night, excited and nervous, then sleep by yourself in your maid's quarters, leaving the door open, hearing me watch porn in the den.

The next morning you begin work by making me breakfast and coffee. You wear your uniform but leave one button open at the top and wear beautiful nylons with a delicate sexy pattern that brings my attention to your legs and the slightly short cut of your maid's skirt. As you bustle around the kitchen and eating area you find opportunities to bend over and show off the layers of nylon, garter, and panty that envelope your thighs and rear.

After cleaning the bedrooms and bathrooms in the morning, you make a light lunch and I give you a break for your own lunch and invite you to swim in the indoor pool. You don't have a bathing suit so I loan you a tiny two-piece. I watch you from the hallway as you float and paddle to relax. You take off your top as you are entering the changing room, flashing me unintentionally, not realizing that I can see.

All afternoon you scrub floors on your knees and wash windows, stretching up over your head. You unbutton more buttons and remove the nylons in order to do this work without soiling the clothes or pinching your body too much. By evening it is time for dinner in the sparkling house and I have four guests and catered food. You change into that conservative outfit you auditioned in, and serve dinner to my guests without uttering a word. The men mutter approving comments about your manners and figure. They wink at me and start pawing their wives when they think no one is looking. You have turned everyone on without saying a word or doing anything. The guests leave without lingering, to go home and bang each other with fantasies of you in their minds.

I tell you it's ok to leave the real cleanup until tomorrow. You say goodnight and go to your room. I go to the den and turn on the porn, pour myself a scotch and imagine you in your room, peeling off the clothes and liberating your feminine curves and smooth skin. I hear the water from your shower and imagine you stepping out of a robe, as it slips to the floor and you are naked entering the shower. I imagine you touching yourself in the shower because of all of the stares at dinner. I walk down the hallway and notice your door open. I step in quietly. I notice your bathroom door is ajar so I approach the opening and peer in carefully. Your back is facing the glass shower door and the room is laid out so that you would not see me in the mirror even if you happened to look that way. I step in a little to get a better view and notice your robe and panties on the floor.

I pick up the panties and smell your cuntly perfume. The steam in the room lifts that aroma into my nostrils, and my sense of smell, already enhanced from red wine at dinner and then scotch, is so sensitive that I am enflamed with desire even with my eyes closed. Then I drop the panties and, forgetting myself and abandoning any sense of reality or fear of consequences, I back out of the room and strip. I am not thinking about you or what you want, not caring if you want me or how you might enjoy sex or what you might like. I am driven to have you roughly without your consent. I feel like I own you because you are a woman living under my roof, eating from my wages, cleaning my floors and doing my laundry. And, because you are naked five feet away from me.

I stride into the bathroom again as you are finishing rinsing your hair. I swiftly open the shower door, reach my right hand around to the front of your head and cover your mouth while firmly pressing you toward the side wall. My left hand is reaching around your waist on the left side and up to your breasts, which are smashing into the cool tile wall as hot water streams onto me and splashes onto you. You shudder and let go a muffled scream but I clamp my hand more firmly on your mouth and tweak your left nipple sharply a few times to get your attention toward what is really happening. You struggle left to right, toss your head and buck your hips back, which only infuriates me and causes my cock to stiffen skyward and lay right into your crack. You feel that pressure dimly, even though the water is everywhere, and your back arches sensually against your will. I have you pinned and my balls are wedging inches away from your freshly washed pussy.

I mangle your tits more roughly than you have ever experienced, with no lubrication and cruel pinches and forceful gropes. I run my right hand down to your neck and up over your face before you realize you can scream. Then as you start to scream I push a washcloth into your mouth, even as I push you harder against the wall, mashing your thighs and hips and mound against the soapy tiles just as much as your tits are already mashed. You start to gag and I pull out the washcloth gently and tell you firmly to shut up or I will put it in again.

I drop my right hand to your waist and reach up along your side and belly to scratch and grope into the underside of your chest from that side. My left hand releases your left boob and I grab your ass with that hand and drive my cock harder against your crack and up against your lower back as my balls hurt me from the pressure against your ass cheeks. Now I pull you away from the wall, grope both of your tits still from behind and turn the water off. I grab your bottle of conditioner and squeeze it all over your shoulders and onto your belly, then smear it all over your front, reaching quickly with one hand into your hip crease and diving three fingers into your pussy which ... to my surprise is not clenched but hot and sticky like warm butterscotch. You wiggle your ass back at me and slowly turn your head with a smile and wink as I plunge three fingers in and out of your pussy. I am rubbing my wrist along your cleft and then dragging knuckles and fingernails against your throbbing clit. As I plunge my fingers into your vagina again you look into my eyes and kiss me. My cock is still trapped between your ass cheeks and neither of us has really spoken, but we both now know that you like it rough and this is no rape, this is a fantasy come true."

I sent you the message and sat back to wait. Would I ever hear from a real woman? Would she be safe? What would I do if she wanted to act out the fantasy? And how would she deal with the fact that I did not have a "maid's quarters"? Well, I thought, these are problems I can face one at a time. So I waited.

Then, one day I got a response...