Her Fantasy Past Caught Up With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmmm,' she murmured in appreciation.

He pulled her to him, and made her slot her legs through the sides, and on either side of him. His big black beautiful prick now stood to full attention.

Lisa was more than happy to be above him, and guided her sopping pussy to a point directly over the purple bulbous head.

Jethro plopped her onto it, it shot into her making her breath leave her soft tender pliant body.

But then he lifted her up off it, pulled her closer to him, and sat her tight little puckered brown hole over it, and sat her on.

Lisa squealed at the invasion of the tip of his cock at her little dark entrance.

'No Jethro, not that, I don't want it there?'

In answer, he reached over the edge of the chair sides, and yanked her knees forward, this had the effect of Lisa's weight being taken from her feet, and transferring it to her arsehole sat on Jethro's prick!

The slickness from her very own juices, made it inevitable that she sank downwards, her arse opened involuntarily, and her own weight forced her downwards.

Jethro let go of her knees, held her body in place and she sank lower and lower, all the while screeching, scrabbling and trying to get off. But it was impossible. Her hands went to his strong shoulders, his hands on her waist, he jiggled his hips, and then he was fully inside her beautiful tight rounded arse.

Lisa's under thighs were now sat tight on his upper ones. She bent her head in surrender, the pain was overwhelming, but in a sense she accepted it, because there was nothing she could do about it, and because she had fantasised this very thing.

After a while it settled, and Jethro began a gentle moving of her, sideways, then up and down. She started to feel hot, she was being totally defiled, but it was all a part of the fantasies she had been having for years. It was new, and it was old, she gave in, and went for it. It was hurting yes, but it was also wonderful, another desire was being fulfilled on this day of fulfilling desires.

Jethro was teasing her nipples, and kissing her neck, her defences were all the way down. She went to the orgasm beckoning her, and in she went. It shattered and blasted its way through and around her. Never never never had she been here, and probably would never be again, she fainted.

She came around just as Jethro was giving a final upward thrust of his hips, and his thick load boomed into her open arse, a sensation of outer world washed though her softly.

He stood up slowly and carried her back to bed. And he laid her down next to him, gathering her in his arms, she put hers around him. They looked at each other with wonder in their eyes. Both knew there was something more than special here.

In the morning, they made love again, then he kicked her out of bed and told her to go and make the biggest breakfast she had ever made, enough for 4 people he said!

That's when Lisa remembered Andy, she looked at Jethro, and he knew what she was thinking.

'Go on,' he said softly and gently, 'it'll be okay, don't worry.'

He went and called Tommy and Andy, who appeared together, Andy, was especially sheepish, and couldn't look at Lisa.

But she told him she now knew everything and was at ease with events. He in turn told her he knew what had happened. They all discussed everything over breakfast, and everyone was happy at the results. Lisa had never seen Andy so animated, he was happy now, truly happy.

They had the best time ever; Tommy took Andy away after 2 days, and never returned until the day of departure.

Lisa and Jethro fell more and more in love, true love, first love.

And she had found out that they were both very very wealthy but didn't advertise it; most people thought they really were hillbillies. But they were both well educated, and well spoken when they wanted to be.

And they owned the house they were now in; their surname was Monroe, and several other properties.

Lisa laid claim to this house, Tommy and Andy were to share another one up the valley.