Her Fate, His Love

Story Info
he found her but can he keep her?
817 words
3.91
13.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hey everyone this is my first story so try to be nice, I have a second chapter already so if I get good things I'll post it as soon as I type it up,in the next few days. Thanks happy reading.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 1

Ivy

MY 18th birthday and all I can do is sit on this damn cliff. Looking out over the mountains and on to the river. My feet dangling over the edge, wishing I could just let my self fall. I felt the tears stinging at the back of my eyes.

Two years earlier

I was sitting at home when I heard a sound at the door. When I opened the door the police officers were standing there, asking if they could come inside. After I let them to the living room and we sat down they informed me that there had been a car accident. My parents Jeff and Amy, along with my twin sister Emma Lynn, had died at the scene of the crash.

Present-day

Alex

I was hunting when I stopped, I smelled her, and I had found my mate. I ran toward the scent of her as it got stronger, I knew I was close to her. I stopped as I saw her and hid behind the bushes knowing she wouldn't see me if she looked at me. I heard her crying, I quickly shifted forms as my wolf started wining. I heard her say why can't, I just let myself die. I knew I couldn't let her die on me not now not ever, but she was human not wolf. How was I going to explain this to her. She turned around and looked to where I was sitting just staring and listening. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her auburn hair fell to her waist, and she had these eyes filled with pain and grief, but they were green but as my father said about my mother's eyes there was blue but then there was blue. Hers were just like that but green there was green but then there was green. As my wolf wined for me to take her, she got up and ran.

Ivy

I was running as fast as I could down to the road it was two miles away I needed to get to my car. I don't know why I was running something just told me to leave and fast something was in the bushes watching me.

Alex

I yelled to my father,

Yes my son

I found her father but she's human, not wolf she running down toward the road

How far away is it son?

About two miles father we need to push her to the compound and fast.

Were on our want you home and wait we will push her there and you will be the only one in front of the castle go now I have it son, your mothers with me we won't let anything happen to her.

Thank you father and mother.

I was standing on the castle steps when I saw her running toward me, she was limping a bit and she stumbled as she saw me, god she was a sight to behold, my wolf wanting to take her and mate but we couldn't I was telling him not yet, not until she is ready. Sadly that could take a while I never heard of a human mate it was rare and not something I knew how to deal with. She was in front of me screaming as I asked her to calm down.

What's wrong my love?

Don't call me love.

I was being chased by wolves only they were huge.

I promise you are safe here with us.

Thank you

Ivy

As I calmed down I looked at him. His jet black hair and blue eyes. His blue eyes could put an ocean to shame. I felt a pull to him, I didn't know why but I felt safe and loved as I looked into his eyes, but that was just silly I thought, everyone I loved was gone, and I should have been with them.

Alex

I looked her in the eyes, the pain I could see was killing not only me but my wolf as well. I needed to know what happened to her, I needed her to know I loved her and always would, but how can I? I smiled at her, Can we go somewhere and talk? Privately I said to the pack, don't scare her, father thank you, you can all meet her at dinner she's not leaving she's mine. I had to keep males away they had to know she was mine and no one else's.

She nodded yes to me as I took her hand and lead her to my library she looked terrified as we sat down looking at each other.