Her Fears Became Reality Ch. 01

Story Info
She is taken on the way to work.
1.5k words
3.84
60.5k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad4raves
mad4raves
25 Followers

For weeks, she woke up with a knot in her stomach. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. She'd cautiously catch the bus to work every day, looking over her shoulder after every few steps, wondering if her suspicions were accurate. Weeks passed but nothing happened. Each new day she would tell herself how silly she was being, but the knot in her stomach grew along with her fears.

She worked a slow paced job as a secretary in a large law firm located in downtown Los Angeles. It paid fair and was easy enough. All that was required of her was to show up every day wearing decent attire so she could welcome clients as they entered the firm while making a lasting impression of class and high profession. She always wore her hair naturally, allowing the auburn ringlets to cascade past her shoulders as she worked. Paperwork as simple as she was given did not require her to focus much of her energy or break a sweat. Her main requirement was to be the face of the company, a beacon of light for the low lives and criminals of the city that needed legal advice. Needless to say, she did her job well.

One morning, a sharp pain in her side caused her to wake. It was a Wednesday, and she wasn't supposed to be waking up for work for another half hour. It felt as if she had been kicked in the side at full force. Startled and annoyed by the loss of sleep, she rose to her feet, hoping a shower would help the ache subside. Upon entering the bathroom, she checked her stomach and side for any bites or marks that could lead to such a sharp pain, but found nothing. 'That's odd...' she thought to herself as she lowered her robe and turned the knobs on her shower. The walls instantly began to drip as the steam from the hot water clouded the room. Although it was early, it always felt nice to take a long, hot shower before a day at work.

The ache in her side began to lessen as she stepped into the shower. The hot water caressed the curves of her body, trickling past her plump breasts and through her hot sex. She applied conditioner to her hair and let it sit as she prepared a sponge to wash herself with. 'Today is the day' she thought to herself. 'Today is the day I can't let this feeling bother me anymore. This pain in my gut has been ruining each morning for me for months now. It's not going to bother me anymore.'. She sighed as she gently rubbed the sponge along her stomach, feeling the softness of her own skin counter the rough surface of the sponge. She lightly washed her long arms and legs, moving to her neatly shaved pussy. She passed every fold of her tight lips, sliding a finger across her clit for a little boost in pleasure. 'Not until later,' she told herself, smiling as she withdrew her fingers so she could finish scrubbing her back, breast and ass.

Once the conditioner was rinsed from her hair, she turned the shower off and lightly stepped into the cloud of steam that occupied the bathroom. She ran through her daily routine of drying her hair and applying a small amount of foundation and eye shadow to her small face, topping it off by adding bright red lipstick to her plump lips. The outfit she had picked out for the day was especially cute, cuter than anything she wore in the previous week. Instead of wearing a suit jacket and black skirt like most days, she chose to wear a mid-knee, tight, high-waisted tweed skirt with military style buttons to show off her rump as much as possible and a fitted, black, bubble sleeved blouse with a bow up by the collar to act as a sort of choker to her soft, milky neck. 'This will surely catch some attention!' She smiled, picking out the sexiest lingerie she had in her dresser; a matching black lace demi bra and thong.

She looked at her bedside clock as she strapped on her favorite pair of red stilettos. She enjoyed the touch of color the shoes would bring, along with many of her coworkers. She was a favorite in the office. She had the appeal of a woman straight out of the fifties. Her clothes were retro, and she never spoke out of turn to the dominantly male office. Best of all, she was sexy. She always showed off her ass and breasts in the clothes she wore, just happening to drop something every time a male who was high up in the firm would walk by. Unlike many office vixens, she was nice. Even her female coworkers loved her. Every time she entered the office, she seemed to cheer up even the foulest clients.

She grabbed her bright red purse, ready to depart for the bus stop, only then realizing that she had a half hour head start due to the sudden pain that woke her up. It seemed a shame to sit around the house after she spent so much time getting ready, so she decided to take advantage of the extra time and walk to work. She also lived downtown, so the walk wouldn't take too much extra time. Besides, it was an excuse to stop at the Starbucks along the way and treat herself. Although it was still dark at that time of morning, she was feeling adventurous in her outfit and decided to take the risks of walking downtown.

The morning was perfect for walking. She could see the sun peeking up over the horizon, casting a dark blue light that made her surroundings only a bit more visible. The air was crisp, but not quite cold enough for a coat. Her heels clicked on the pavement as she walked past various alleys and stores that weren't open yet. 'I guess it is pretty early' she thought. 'I hope I can still get my coffee.'. After about 10 minutes, she started to feel the knot prodding at her stomach again, this time a little worse than the previous times. She approached an alley with a hobo at the entrance, begging for some spare change. Feeling generous, she stopped to rummage in her purse for some coins. As she felt around her bag, she suddenly felt something around her stomach, but this time, it wasn't just a feeling. A man waiting in the alley behind the hobo grabbed her around the waist and yanked her into the dark alley, muffling her by placing a large gloved hand over her lips.

"Don't say a word babydoll," He whispered, tracing his lips across her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. "Now I'm going to remove my hand. The moment you open that pretty mouth of yours is the moment my knife goes into your side, got it?" She shivered and nodded against his strong grip. He removed his hand from her mouth and turned her around to face her captor. Although he wore a mask that covered all but his eyes and mouth, it was obvious that he was a little taken aback by the sight of her.

"P-Please sir... I just want to get to work on time," She whispered as if she was about to cry.

"Uh- you shut up!" And with that, he pushed her against the alley wall and hit her head against the bricks. He looked down as her small body crumpled to the ground. He couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt, looking down this beautiful helpless woman. However, no matter how guilty he felt, it wouldn't stop the excitement of having such a prize to himself.

"Fuck you prick she was about to give me money!" The man turned around and saw the hobo shaking his fist at him.

"Oh shut up will you?" The man bent over the woman and grabbed her purse, retrieving her wallet and handing the hobo all the bills that were inside. "Here you are. Go get some fucking booze lowlife." The hobo greedily took the bills, eying the woman that lay at the man's feet.

"You uh, wouldn't mind me having a go at her would you?" The hobo asked, stepping towards the man's prize, squeezing the air in front of him in desperation. Without warning, the man grabbed the hobo by the neck and thrust him against the alley wall.

"You think you're good enough for her, huh?" The man began to squeeze the hobo's neck, watching as his filthy, bearded face twisted and gasped for breath.

"hckkkk-cuhh-n-n-no-," the hobo sputtered. The man spit into the hobos eyes and dropped him, kicking his sides and face before returning to the woman.

"That's what I fucking thought." The man spoke. As the hobo quietly crawled away, the man picked up the unconscious woman, his prize. Her hair flowed down his back as he threw her over his shoulder. He grabbed her purse and picked up the contents that had fallen out during their struggle, including her cell phone, a compact, and an invitation to a company party. He flipped open the invitation, finding exactly what he was looking for.

"Looks like we'll be having quite the time together, Allison."

mad4raves
mad4raves
25 Followers