Her Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wasting no time; she began to work the soles of her feet up and down the length of my shaft, gripping my member like a vice. For the first time that evening, I found myself look up at her face. I met her eyes and found that they were full of lust. She lifted a finger to her lips and softly licked it in a move that to anyone else at the table not watching what was going on, would have looked quite normal. To anyone looking a little deeper they would have realised immediately that something was going on. Luckily for us, nobody looked at Emma in that instant other than me. It was that one move that brought my orgasm on. I felt the cum racing up my shaft and luckily, Emma realised just in time to place her feet at the tip of my penis.

Now, ejaculating in front of a group of your close friends and trying to act as if nothing is happening is probably one of the hardest things to do and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I actually had to respond to a question from one of my friends as my ejaculate spurted from the tip of my penis and coated Emma's sexy little feet. She giggled out loud at the feeling of my warm cum oozing through the material of her socks. I'm very surprised no-one noticed what was really happening. My face was flushed, she was giggling, and I was still ejaculating on her feet.

When asked what was so funny, she replied that she was thinking about a joke someone had told her earlier; I think we just about managed to get away with it. Finally, I stopped coming and felt my penis go limp. Emma's cum drenched, stockinged feet moved away and I reached under the table and placed my penis back into my trousers; trying to be inconspicuous. Shortly after, Emma stood from the table and went to the toilet. I noticed for the first time that she was wearing jeans and a pair of sneakers. I couldn't help but smirk to myself as I watched her attempt to walk as normal as possible towards the restroom.

She was gone for quite a while and when she returned she seemed to be walking more normally; I guessed, quite correctly, that she had removed her socks and left them in the toilet. She also appeared rather flushed, but I didn't realise why until we were outside the restaurant and I felt her slyly slide something into my back pocket. I didn't dare check to see what it was until I was safely at home later that night. I found, when I emptied my pocket, a damp pair of panties that were filled with her delightful scent, and a note also. I raised her panties to my nose and inhaled her scent, feeling my cock stiffen as I did so; then I read the note. It said

Dear Jim,

I am writing this from the bathroom stall in the restaurant where I have

just masturbated furiously over what happened at the table. Words cannot describe

how I have felt since you pleasured me at the party last week; your wonderful

tongue did things to me that I have only ever fantasized about. And your

appreciation for my feet is something I have never known before.

Know how wet you make me when you feel the crotch of my damp thong. I

know you feel the same for me. Come round to my house at 2pm tomorrow and we

will satisfy both our needs.

Yours

Emma x

After reading the note, I once again lifted her musky thong to my face and filled my head with her scent before laying back and falling into a deep sleep; my last thoughts on Emma and what would happen the next day.

I woke early the next day, ate breakfast, showered and dressed. Everything was done by ten in the morning and I found that after that I was unable to concentrate on anything. The clock seemed to have stopped and all I could think about was Emma. My pulse raced constantly and thoughts of what would happen at her house filled my head. Eventually, after the longest two and a half hours ever, I left my house and made my way over to Emma's. After a period of last minute hesitation, I plucked up the courage to knock on the front door. I dreaded that one of her parents may answer it and I wouldn't know how to react to that.

Luckily however, when I heard the soft patter of feet on the other side of the door and the door itself opened; Emma was stood there before me. Her beautiful strawberry blonde hair was done up in curls and fell in bundles down past her shoulder. The little make up she wore accentuated her perfect face. Past that all she wore that was visible to me was an oversized faux-fur coat that must belong to someone a lot bigger than her because it covered the entirety of her petite frame; all except her feet. I immediately recognized the spiked, open toed stilettos that she wore. They were the red ones that she had bought in the shoe shop that had first caught my eye about her; her feet were further complemented by the red, fishnet stockings that she wore also.

'Wow' was about all that I could manage to say in reaction. And that was just to the way her face and feet looked.

'Wait until you see the rest of me.' She said softly in a sensuous, sexy tone that I'd not heard from her until then. My dick was already straining to be freed. She invited me in and closed the door behind us. It didn't seem like her parents were home as the house sounded empty. Emma began climbing the stairs, motioning for me to follow, allowing the collar of her fur coat to slide slightly down her back revealing her naked neckline and upper back. She led me to her bedroom and told me to sit down on the bed. I did as instructed and sat down with growing enthusiasm as she began to tease me with a sexy little strip-tease.

She stood to full height and parted her legs to allow the bottom of the coat to come apart which gave me a glimpse of some more of the red fishnet material which ran up her legs. From the little glimpse I caught they seemed to stop just above the knee and I imagined there to be bare, silky thigh all the way up. She then closed her legs again and lifted her fingers to her right shoulder where she began to tease the material of her coat down her arm, revealing yet more of her bare, smooth flesh. She stopped just above the cleavage and quickly whipped it back up.

The next thing she did was lift her right foot up and place it on the bed between my parted legs just close enough so that her toes were touching the bulge in my trousers in the lightest fashion. She leaned her sexy little face in real close mine, our lips barely apart as she stared deep into my eyes. She moved her hands down to her feet and began to undo the buckle on her high heels; she wiggled her dainty little toes as she did so, causing tiny little vibrations on my shaft. She uttered a soft moan as she took her little foot from the shoe and rested it on my member which nearly sent me over the edge. I felt precum oozing from the head of my penis. She placed her stockinged foot back on the floor and repeated the process with her left foot; again I had to fight from exploding when she rested the ball of her foot on my aching member.

Not moving from her position, with her left foot ever so softly massaging me through my jeans she slid herself out of the faux-fur coat and tossed it into a corner. She looked absolutely breathtaking as she eventually backed away and stood on two feet again in all her glory. She wore the most wonderfully sexy netted corset which was red like her stockings. Her pert, bra-less breasts sat perfectly just above the material; her pink nipples puffed and erect with anticipation. Her thong also matched, her hairless pussy just visible through the material which clung to her moistened lips. But it was the way her legs looked in the half length fishnet stockings that she wore that caught my attention more than anything. How could somebody so beautiful be lumbered with a boyfriend like John?

Her face still mere millimetres from my own she snaked her tongue out from between her lips and seductively moistened her lips; meanwhile her hands moved to my crotch where she deftly unbuckled my jeans and allowed my aching member to spring gratefully free. She moved from her position and told me to lift my ass from the bed so that she could take down my jeans and boxers. I did as I was told and pretty soon I was naked from the waist down, my raging hard on desperate for release; still she didn't touch it, but instead told me to take off my shirt and lay back on the bed. I did as I was bid and was then fully naked in front of her.

She mounted the bed also and placing her knees at either side of my hips she bent over and pushed her face up real close to mine, where finally our lips met in a passionate kiss; our tongues wildly exploring the other's mouth. She sat back slightly while we kissed allowing the tip of my cock to slide slightly into her ass crack, which was still covered by the thin material of her thong. While we kissed she began to slide herself gently up and down against the tip of my penis, causing us both to moan softly. I could feel the heat radiating from her tight little pussy as she teased herself with my member. She began to grow more restless, pushing her pussy harder onto my cock; I felt her pussy lips part and my dick slid into her pussy for the first time, but still we were separated by the wet thong that she hadn't taken off. I moved my hands down to part the material to give myself access to her inner warmth and wetness, but she stopped me on the way down and whispered softly for me to wait.

By this time my dick was oozing precum and I felt like I would explode when I finally got access to her pussy, but still she continued to tease me by only allowing the tip of my cock to enter her. Her moans were growing in volume and frequency and I knew she was approaching climax due to the friction on her clitoris. Her tongue grew more frenzied in my mouth and she placed her hands on the back of my head, pulling me in harder, forcing her tongue deeper down my throat as she attempted to stifle the moans while her body rocked it's way through a powerful orgasm. My dick slipped further into her soaking wet pussy while she came, nearly ripping the thong she wore. How I managed to prevent myself from ejaculating at that point I have no idea, but I did. Her orgasm slowed to a stop, but she was nowhere near stopping yet. Immediately after she rolled off of me and lay on her back next to me.

'Now fuck me' She growled, spreading her legs in the process and moving the thong to the side, showing off her fantastic, tight pussy in all of it's glory. I needed no further invitation and literally pounced on her; I guided the head of my cock to her pink, velvety opening and pushed my member deep inside of her warm, wet cunt. We both moaned as I felt myself filling her tight pussy with my dick. I looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes as I began to thrust in and out of her; starting off at a fast rate as we both needed satisfaction there and then. She wrapped her silky soft legs around me and pulled me in, begging me to go deeper than physically possible. We moaned each other's names as I pumped my cock in and out of her lubricated entrance, filling her to my balls with every thrust.

Before long she was screaming and thrashing around beneath me, on the verge of an earth shattering orgasm. She begged for me to cum at the same time so I increased my tempo even more to bring my own impending orgasm to the fore. We came simultaneously, the first wave of semen that throbbed it's way up my shaft sent her over the edge and she began thrashing and bucking wildly; her pussy convulsing around my cock as I pumped wave after wave of my ejaculate deep inside of her. She screamed and moaned as the orgasm continued to surge through her lithe little body, her tiny tits jiggling on her chest just above the netted corset she wore.

Finally, both spent I removed my shrinking cock from her satisfied pussy and collapsed next to her where we kissed softly like lovers and fell asleep together in each other's arms. When we awoke we did it all over again; we didn't get out of bed at all for the rest of the day and when we did it was only to take a shower together before returning to the bed for even more fun and games. And even now ten years on her feet still look amazing in that very same pair of red heels.

12