Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack finds a novel outlet for his frustrations.
4.4k words
4.62
157.8k
49

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,503 Followers

1. Friday dawned bright and sunny. The Grierson household was in a state of controlled chaos, as numerous members of Carmen's family arrived and were ensconced in various guest suites. Jack escaped into his study and buried himself in busy work online with his office. Around ten, there was a knock on the study door and before he could answer, it swung open. Isabelle stood there, resplendent in a clingy sun-dress and strappy sandals. Her eyes twinkled mischievously. Jack felt hope rise and half stood behind the desk. Then, as Isabelle entered the room, an equally tall and imperious woman with jet-black hair followed her in.

'Jack Grierson,' Isabelle said formally. 'Allow me to introduce my mother, Louise Marie-Therese, Baroness de Croissy Comtesse de la Roque.'

Louise swept up to the desk and raised her arm, saying, 'Enchante, M'sieu Grierson.' His name rolled thickly on her heavy French accent.

Jack took her hand rather stiffly and kissed it. 'The pleasure is all mine, Countess.'

Louise inclined her head at Isabelle, who mutely withdrew from the room. Louise had had Isabelle very young, and was only forty. However, she looked ten years younger. Her figure was full and flawless – she could have been Isabelle's twin. She wore a black backless halter-top sundress with a long slit and black open-toe pumps with small gold buckles. She sat down and crossed her legs. The slit fell open, revealing a perfect leg, almost to her hip.

Jack felt his mouth go dry and sat uncertainly on the desk top, looking down her tight cleavage. It was very, very inviting. The brightly sparkling diamond choker at her throat enhanced its effect.

'So I hear you have been fucking one of my daughters and spanking the other,' Louise began conversationally.

'Well, I ... I ... ,' Jack was stammered.

'Well, I must say that Cecile has it coming to her,' Louise went on without deigning to notice his expostulations, 'and I hope that you will continue to discipline her. It may restrain her wilder impulses. But fucking Isabelle! Your own daughter-in-law! Are you proud of cuckolding your own son?'

'Martin doesn't know,' said Jack defensively.

'And what if I tell him?'

'You wouldn't ruin your own daughter's marriage, would you?' There was a note of smugness in Jack's voice.

'Don't be so sure. If you want me to keep your little secret, you must stop fucking Isabelle,' said Louise primly. She rose and smoothed her skirt, closing the slit. She turned strolled to the door, her hips swinging on her high heels. Jack could see where Cecile got the hip action in her gait.

Louise paused at the door. 'And don't think you can keep Isabelle from telling me,' she said over her shoulder. 'She tells me everything. Everything. You may be her lover, but I am her mother.'

Louise stood there with her hand on the doorknob to let her words sink in. Her bare back was finely muscled, but Jack could see the tension there. He crossed the room in a few long strides. Before she could swing the door open, he was on her. He reached under her armpits and he cupped a breast in each hand, squeezing and kneading the firm mounds through the thin sundress.

'How would YOU like a little of what Isabelle has been getting, Countess?' he breathed into her ear.

He was able to grasp a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, tweaking hard. Her pain was sharp and intense. A cry rose in her throat, but she stifled it so only a gasp escaped her. She felt his gathering tumescence on her rump.

Her muteness lulled him into complacency. She twisted very suddenly, breaking his grasp on her breasts and coming face to face with him. In the same motion, her right hand drew back and she slapped him, so hard that the red imprint of her fingers immediately began appearing on his face. The shock caused him to back up half a step. In this moment, she opened the door and disappeared with the click of latch. All that remained in the room was the mesmerizing essence of her – a combination of her very subtle perfume and her womanly pheromones.

'My God,' Jack murmured to himself. 'What a woman! I don't think her daughters measure up to her.' He had a raging hard-on that stretched his pants like a tent.

* * * * * * * * * *

2. It was in this rather uncomfortable situation that Jack's cell phone began vibrating in his pocket. He reached in and extracted it while trying to calm his engorged cock.

He heard the unmistakable English accent of his executive assistant, Farah Hojjat.

'Jack, I have Trixie Ann Peters on the line,' she said, getting straight to the point. 'I need to patch her through to you right now.'

'This is not a good time, Farah,' said Jack sharply. 'However, there are a few other things that I would like to talk to YOU about.'

'Jack, we have a bit of a situation here,' Farah persisted. 'You really need to take this call.'

'Oh, alright, patch her through,' said Jack resignedly.

'J-Jack,' Trixie Ann faltered. 'I really need to talk to you.' It was clear that she was in tears. He heard her gulp and blow her nose. 'C-can you meet me in an hour?'

Jack was on the verge of exploding, 'No, of course not, you silly bitch!' but bit it back. He had a hunch where this was leading. So he paused and spoke calmly.

'I'd love to, Trixie Ann, but my son is getting married tomorrow and everything is a bit upside-down right now. What's the matter?'

'Oh, Jack,' she wailed. 'I don't know what to do or who to turn to! I'm so worried, I'm so unhappy! I need to talk to you or I'll go crazy!'

'Just tell me what the matter is,' he said soothingly.

'I did a home test and then I had a test done at my doctor's,' she said, breathing hard and holding back her sobs. 'I'm pregnant! I'm carrying your baby!'

Jack's fist clenched on the cell phone. With an effort he refrained from saying anything immediately. He knew Trixie Ann – she would babble on.

'The only person I've told is my best friend Mary Lou. "How do you know it's not Kevin's?" she asked. But Kevin hasn't had sex with me without a condom for years! You're the only one who's fucked me other than him since I've been married! "Just get an abortion," Mary Lou said to me. But I can't get an abortion! It would be murder! I should be happy to be pregnant and bring a baby into this world, but I'm so unhappy!'

This was not the first time this had happened to Jack. He sighed inwardly.

'What are you most worried about, Trixie Ann?' he said kindly.

'I have such a wonderful husband and family! And to lose them over this,' she began sobbing audibly.

'You need not lose anything, Trixie Ann,' said Jack, patiently. 'You can always tell your husband it is his child. Condoms fail all the time. Once in all these years is very understandable.'

He paused to let his words sink in.

'I know that your husband is not that successful,' he paused again before proceeding to increase the effect. 'At the moment. I know that a new baby is going to be expensive. But don't you worry about a thing. I take my responsibilities very seriously. I'll make sure that you get enough to provide for the child.' Counting to three, he continued. 'And more.'

There was a short silence on the line. Jack heard Trixie Ann's breathing grow easier. She seemed to be getting calmer.

'Really?' she said, hopefully. 'Can it all work out OK?'

'I am confident of it,' said Jack, gently. 'It will work out for the best. You will be very happy with this new baby.'

She rubbed her still-flat belly.

'You make me feel so much better,' she sniffed. 'This baby is our little miracle.'

'It's our little miracle,' Jack repeated, inserting a happy note into his voice. He allowed another short interval to elapse, before going on. 'You know my office number. Just call them tomorrow and they will take care of everything you need.'

'When will I see you, Jack?' she asked, a tremulous note creeping back into her voice.

'I need to see to my son's wedding, Trixie Ann,' he said, patiently. 'Call me at the office next week and we'll set up a time to meet. We should celebrate, not be sad!'

I'd like to celebrate by fucking the daylights out of you again, thought Jack. Maybe we should try a little bondage.

He cut off the line before she could go on. Farah Hojjat came back on.

'Well done, Jack,' she said smoothly. 'I've made all the arrangements. You can sign the paperwork when you come into the office. All this makes me want to come off birth control so you can impregnate me with your baby the next time you fuck me.'

The cool, official tone coupled with Farah's clipped boarding school British accent went to Jack's head in a manner that was unwelcome at the moment. He was growing hornier by the minute.

'Don't make me horny if you can't fuck me right now, Farah,' Jack said with a note of irritation in his voice. He heard her tinkling laughter as he snapped his cell phone shut.

* * * * * * * * * *

3. Twenty minutes later, Jack emerged from his study. His whistled tunelessly and wandered around the house, his hands in his pockets. His encounter with Louise, the phone call from Trixie Ann and Farah, had all left him horny and worse, frustrated. Cecile wanted to fuck him, but she was underage and off limits. Isabelle wanted to fuck him, but she was now off limits too. He wanted to fuck Louise, but she didn't want him – at least it seemed that way.

Isabelle was in the morning room, resplendent in her wedding dress. The designer Daphne Yoo, and her wardrobe assistants were fussing over her with needles and scissors, making last minute alterations. Martin was there as well, smiling and getting in the way. They all said 'Hi,' as he walked in.

'Where's your mother?' he asked Isabelle casually.

'She's gone up to her room to rest,' Isabelle replied. 'She was pretty jet-lagged. She should be much better by the evening. Martin, be a doll and get me a cup of tea. I'm parched standing here in this thing.'

Martin nodded and disappeared. Isabelle crooked her finger at Jack. He came up to her.

'I've got a secret to tell you,' she said, her eyes bright. She was obviously very excited and happy.

'Tell me,' he smiled. His hands were firmly in his pockets, his excitement stoked rather than becalmed by all the female presence in the room.

'Come here, you silly boy,' she giggled. 'I want to whisper in your ear.'

He shrugged and came close, carefully stepping around one of the wardrobe assistants working on Isabelle's hem.

Isabelle leaned forward so her lips were almost touching his ear.

'I'm pregnant,' she mouthed.

Jack stepped back.

'Martin will be very happy,' he deadpanned. 'Does he know?'

Isabelle rolled her eyes and motioned with her hand impatiently. He came up to her again and put his ear to her mouth.

'Martin is fanatical about birth control,' she hissed. 'It's yours! Our baby! I'm so happy!'

Jack stepped back and eyed Isabelle up and down in her shoulderless white silk gown and gauzy white veil. Daphne Yoo raised Isabelle's arms began working on the bust of the gown under the armpit. Isabelle's breasts tightened and her cleavage grew more pronounced.

'I might as well be a tailor's dummy to these women,' Isabelle sighed.

Jack felt he was going to burst.

'I'll see you later, Isabelle,' he said shortly. He walked out of the morning room and out on the porch. Another baby! This one would stay in the family! A grandson that was really his son! His throat grew dry. He felt a rush of tenderness towards Isabelle. I wish I were a prince of Arabia, like my friend Mushtaq al Rahim al Khalifa, he thought. I'd really like to service and breed a few dozen wives and concubines.

* * * * * * * * * *

4. It seemed that everyone was busy in the house except for him. The father of the groom and, he chuckled inwardly to himself, the father of the bride's lovechild. Cecile and Kelly were deep in a game of Scrabble on the porch. They did not look up as he stood there. He puttered about the mansion from room to room, unable to fix on something concrete to do. Half an hour slipped by. He passed the morning room again – Isabelle had changed out of her wedding gown and was talking animatedly to Daphne Yoo with Martin at her elbow.

He walked on. He heard Carmen's animated voice coming from the parlor. He looked in – the caterer was there, scribbling furiously as Carmen spoke. Jack did not register her words, just the cascade of sound as she went on and on. Finally, she stopped and the caterer gathered his papers, shook hands and withdrew.

Carmen bustled up to him, smoothing some blonde strands of hair behind her ears. 'There you are,' she said brightly. 'I'm run off my feet, so many things to do and the wedding almost upon us! Come give me company, I've got to get a few things from upstairs.'

Jack obediently followed her up the stairs. Carmen wore a pink skirt with a flowery print, a tight, white off-the-shoulder nylon-spandex top and matching white stockings with a subtle fishnet pattern. Her feet were in sling-back pink fuck-me pumps. Her round rump moved pleasingly before him up the stairs. He could see her bra back-strap through the tight top – he noted that it did not have shoulder straps.

They entered Carmen's suite and the thought that had been a passing fancy in the parlor downstairs grew into an obsessive craving. While Carmen's approach to sex was pedestrian and her body held no secrets for him, it was undeniably gorgeous. He was so horny! He really needed a fuck right now. And Carmen was the only woman in the house that he could fuck with impunity.

They were by Carmen's huge bed on the way to her boudoir. As he had with Louise, he reached under Carmen's armpits and he cupped a breast in each hand. As he squeezed and kneaded, Carmen said brusquely, 'Not now, Jack, really. I've a million things to do. Save your ardor till after the wedding.'

But Jack did not stop. Nor did he speak. He found the zipper to her skirt and it fluttered to the ground around her ankles in a pinkish cloud. She wore a white nylon thong, so she felt both the heat and hardness of his tumescence against her bare rump. One of Jack's hands descended to her crotch and began to knead.

Now Carmen began to struggle in earnest. 'Jack, stop this minute! Be responsible for once! Let me go!!'

Jack pulled her tight spandex top up around her armpits, exposing her lacy white strapless brassiere. He pulled the cups down and massaged the firm and familiar mounds rather roughly. Carmen now began to twist and struggle with a will. But the more she struggled, the rougher Jack became. He was far bigger and stronger than her.

'Jack, this is ridiculous!' she stormed. 'What's gotten into you? Stop this instant! Stop, I say!'

At this point, Martin and Isabelle walked by the partially open door to Carmen's suite. Martin heard his mother's distressed cries and hastened into the anteroom. Isabelle was only a half step behind him and saw the scene over his shoulder through the partially ajar anteroom door. She caught his arm and as he turned to her, she put her finger over her lips and hissed, 'Quiet, Martin!'

As Carmen struggled, Jack tweaked her meaty nipples between thumb and forefinger, repeating his encounter with Louise. Her words dissolved into mews of pain. This was all very new to her. Jack had never treated her this way. He had never hurt her. And she was shocked to discover, through her gasps of pain, that she was getting very excited.

Martin was furious. 'He's raping her!' he whispered sharply to Isabelle.

'How do you know they don't do this all the time?' Isabelle whispered back. 'They're married! They can have sex any way they want, you know.'

Martin almost said, 'I know how they have sex because I've watched and listened to them for years.' But he restrained himself. He could not admit to his knowledge without admitting to his embarrassing voyeurism.

After a brief pause, Isabelle continued. 'Your mother has beautiful boobs.'

Martin was thinking the same thing himself. He had often seen his mother in a bikini, sometimes in lingerie, but the sight of her bare breasts always excited him. The sight of near nakedness brought his shameful sense of desire back to the surface. The scene unfolding before him held him spellbound, rooted to the spot. Isabelle's arms reached around him and he felt his fiancee's full breasts tightly against his back, her nipples hardening and poking him through thin layers of clothing.

Jack reached down again and was gratified to find that the crotch of Carmen's panties had become quite damp. He raised his musky fingers and pushed them into her lips. Smelling her own sex up close caused her to grunt with surprise. As she did so, Jack stripped the thong down around her ankles.

Jack manhandled her towards the large king size bed. She tripped as her ankles caught in her thong. She stepped out of them to regain her balance. As she did so, Jack pushed her onto the bed. In the same motion, he stepped out of his pants with practiced ease. Carmen was on her hands and knees on the bed, her naked breasts between her hiked up top and pulled down bra. Her round rump was pleasingly elevated over her white stockings held up by tie-on pink garters.

'What a wonderful ass she has,' Isabelle whispered in Martin's ear.

Martin realized that his cock had grown very hard. His face was hot and flushed and he was acutely aware that Isabelle's hands were moving sensuously over his chest and drifting lower.

One of Jack's hands sank into Carmen's blonde mane, while the other reached around her and found her now-naked crotch. He pulled her head up with his left hand, while roughly manipulating her clit with his right. His lips fastened onto her throat and his breathing was hot in his ears.

'Jack, don't, please don't' Carmen panted. But she arched her neck under his lips. 'Oh, my tits! My nipples!! Please don't make me!!'

Jack was adept at the reverse psychology inherent in the situation. In response, he caught her nipples between thumb and forefinger again and squeezed repeatedly and hard.

'Omigod! Omigod!! OMIGOD!!!' Carmen's cries rose in pitch as Jack savagely mauled her nipples and aureoles. Along with her cries, her vaginal fluids were beginning to flow.

'I'm going to fuck you in the ass, bitch,' he hissed in her ear.

'Ooh! Oooh!! OOOH!!' Carmen squealed like a stuck pig as Jack's sank his right middle finger into her anus up to the second knuckle. He withdrew it, pushed it into her wet cunt and sank the lubricated digit into her ass again. He pistoned her slowly, pulling her head back by her hair as he did so, arching her back like a bowstring. Her breasts jounced as his palm slapped her round rump with each thrust.

'You're my anal virgin, pet,' Jack breathed into her ear. 'I'm going to take your anal cherry, like I broke your hymen all those years ago.'

Carmen shuddered – but it was only partly from fright. She could no longer conceal her mounting excitement. Her mouth was half open as she gasped for air, her body was bathed in sweat and droplets formed on her abused nipples, quivering before dripping onto the bedspread. Her cunt was dripping as well. Then with a gentleness that contrasted with his rough pulling of her hair, his right forefinger joined his middle finger and invaded her anus. As he continued to piston her and pull her head back, she gradually relaxed and stopped clenching her anus against his invading fingers.

He continually whispered in her ear, like he was riding a recalcitrant mare – 'Easy does it; what a fine ass you have; its so warm; its so tight; easy, easy, girl ...'.

As she relaxed, the discomfort of his anal digital penetration eased. Her arousal was undiluted now. She began to thrust her rump back as he pushed his fingers into her. As she did this he increased the tempo of his anal insertions and simultaneously tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her head back further.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,503 Followers
12