Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was panting like a bitch in heat now.

'OMIGOD!! What are you doing to me?! JACK!! I want to come! Fuck my cunt!! NOW!! NOW!!'

This was a Carmen Jack had never seen before. She had never made him this hard. He had no idea that his ice queen had a core of fire. He slowly withdrew his fingers from her ass. Still holding her head back, arching her back to the max, he slapped her buttocks cheeks hard. The slaps sounded like two pistol shots and she screamed. Her hands rubbed her sore rump and she caught her breath as she stifled her sobs.

He used her distraction to guide his engorged member to her slightly stretched anal entrance. He pushed his fore- and middle fingers into her cunt and used her vaginal fluids together with his own weeping pre-ejaculate to lubricate his huge cock. Quickly, before she had time to react and clench her ass, he pushed his cockhead into her ass. She screamed again, but he was whispering softly into her ear again, calming her and pinching her nipples to distract her from the pain in her ass.

He pulled her hair, he pinched her nipples hard, but he pushed his cock into her anus gently. He rocked back and forth, penetrating her just a few millimeters each time. The pain subsided into discomfort as her excitement rose.

'God, Jack!! OMIGOD!! Don't do this to me!! I can't!! You're tearing me apart!! OH!! OOH!! OOHH!!'

Even as he kept a firm rein on her hair, his right hand now ranged over her body, cupping her magnificent breasts, the swell of her belly and then settling into her crotch. He teased her clit and steadied her mount, all the while increasing his penetration of her tight ass. With a final little thrust, he completed his impalement, his mount slapping into her firm round rump. He held her tight, he fingers manipulating her clit, his tongue now tracing patterns on the sensitive skin just below her ear.

She had not felt its onset, so both Jack and she were surprised by her sudden orgasm. It was sharp, hard and short. She felt her body tense, she bucked once, twice and then she was limp.

This was too much for Martin. With a strangled gasp, he came, gushing into his briefs. Behind his back, Isabelle smiled to herself.

'Hold on, darling, the fun's just beginning,' Isabelle whispered.

Sure enough, Jack drew back and pushed a sharp four-inch thrust into Carmen's ass. It drew a strangled cry. But her anus was warm, lubricated and becoming accustomed to the huge cock that impaled it. He thrust again and again, each time a little longer and a little harder. Each time, her cries were higher and more urgent, but these were the cries that Martin was used to, the cries she made as she mounted to orgasm.

Jack was now riding her hard – his mount slapped sharply on her rump. She felt the approach of a second much more intense orgasm. She bucked and twisted, meeting his thrusts. Her breasts jounced in time to her bucking. One hand caught the wrist buried in her hair, the other caught the wrist at her crotch.

Jack could sense her coming orgasm and felt the onset of his own eruption. He waited and waited and when he felt her first clenching contraction, he let go. He unloaded the huge mountain of her day-long frustration, pumping huge jets of thick musky jism into her. Carmen was too hoarse to scream. Panting gasps escaped her as her body went through a series of juddering contractions – the hardest orgasm of her life.

* * * * * * * * * *

Isabelle drew Martin away down the corridor to their own room.

'The bastard! The bastard!' Martin kept repeating. 'I hate him! He's just a worthless lowlife who married her for her enormous wealth. He knows he's scum, so he's always tortured her. How she suffers! I can't bear it!'

Isabelle smiled at the classic Freudian situation.

'I think she seemed to enjoy herself,' she said mildly. 'And you seemed to have a good time too.'

Martin muttered intelligibly. Isabelle gave him a hand job and when that failed, she took his limp cock in her mouth in an attempt to bring it to life. But Martin had blown his wad – she could not get him erect.

* * * * * * * * * *

Carmen and Jack lay intertwined on her bed, sated and on a high in the afterglow of their orgasms. The soreness from all her rough handling had not yet set in and Carmen smiled dreamily. Jack's thick semen oozed out of her ass and stained the bedspread. Jack grinned and patted the red marks on her rump.

'I can't believe it took twenty years of marriage for us to discover this,' whispered Carmen into Jack's ear.

'I never thought you would enjoy rough sex, pet,' said Jack. 'I can ride you harder if you like.'

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. His tongue immediately invaded her mouth and her tongue sparred with it gently.

'Once in a while, Jack,' she said seriously, coming up for air. 'Once in a great while I think I'll enjoy it. But if you do this to me again without my consent, I'll tell Daddy and he'll break you.'

12