Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 07

Story Info
Wedding morning sex.
4.6k words
4.58
184k
60

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

1. Saturday dawned. The early morning was dull and gray and promised rain. Martin was up by six and quickly shaved and showered. His wedding day! His fiancée Isabelle and had decided to sleep apart for the few weeks before the wedding, so he was alone. But his wedding was not uppermost in his mind. Still trembling with the remnants of his rage from the previous day, he padded to his mother's suite. He entered the anteroom and paused. The door to the bedroom was ajar and dim light of the early morning filtered in.

He hesitated by the door, but was emboldened by the silhouette of his mother's form on her huge king bed. The silence in the room was broken every few moments by a low sound that he could not immediately place. Craning his neck into the room, it became clearer – his mother was moaning softly in her sleep. Martin advanced slowly into the room. Carmen's form became clearer as he approached. He stopped at the foot of the bed and stood stock-still.

She lay on her back but her torso was twisted so that from waist down she was on her side. She was naked except for the white stockings with pink ties from the day before and a long pink chiffon scarf tied in a big bow around her neck. Her arms were flung up towards the head of the bed, elevating her magnificent breasts. Evidence of Jack's rough treatment was stark. Even in the dim light, Martin could see the mass of bruises around her nipples as well as the angry welts on her buttocks where Jack had spanked her.

After the afterglow of her lovemaking with Jack had subsided, the pain had set in. Her breasts and her buttocks felt raw. Her virgin ass felt as though a hot bar of steel were still inserted in it. She could not lie on her buttocks or her breasts. She had taken sleeping pills to ward off the pain and escape into the refuge of slumber.

In repose, her face was beautiful, her blonde mane scattered about the pillow. But each time she moaned, her forehead furrowed. Martin felt a lump form in his throat. He advanced around the bed and gently sat down by her side. Just as he did so, she moaned again. A deep feeling of tenderness and protectiveness came over him, fueled by his longstanding obsession. Impulsively, he leaned forward and ran his wet tongue over one of her abused nipples. He was gratified to hear her sigh. He tongued her other nipple. She breathed deeply and sighed again, causing her breasts to jounce enticingly. Very gently, he ran fingers over both her breasts, spreading his saliva into a fine sheen. Martin felt his cock growing and hardening. Years of voyeurism made this moment supremely exciting.

Another low moan escaped her lips, but to Martin's ear it sounded less troubled. Still massaging her breasts very gently, he leaned low over her lower belly and inhaled deeply of the aroma of her crotch. After so many years of masturbating with her panties stuffed in his nose, the smell of the real thing went to his head like a drug. He continued to gently stimulate her abused and sore nipples and now blew gently into her crotch. Her pubic triangle of fine blonde down rippled under his ministrations. She sighed again and her outflung arms stretched, causing her breasts to bobble under his touch.

'Darling ... ,' she mumbled in her sleep. Martin was thrilled and emboldened. He grew more daring and stuck out the tip of his tongue, just barely touching her labia. Her position on her side meant that he had to push his face deeply into her crotch to reach her vulva. She smelled musky and faintly sweet. He caught a whiff of her perfume along with her womanly scents. Unbidden, the thought ran through his head – she perfumes her cunt!

He continued to tongue her thick nether lips, eliciting more deep sighs. The sleeping pills kept her under the surface, even as her mind recognized the pleasurable sensations and sought to emerge into consciousness. She stirred, flexing her arms and mumbling. Martin could only catch the odd intelligible word, like 'Darling!' or 'Oh, yes!'

By now Martin had lost all inhibition. He gently stroked her buttocks as his mouth found her clitoris. He licked it and sucked on it. He felt her hands on the back of his head, but she was not pushing him away. Her hands ruffled his hair, as she so often did. His ministrations were having an effect. Her cunt was growing damper and damper. As seconds turned to minutes, her crotch grew wet and then soaking. Martin delightedly inhaled her womanly juices.

Dimly he realized that her moans had turned to words: her voice came into his leaden brain.

'Martin, Martin, ....' His mother's voice was slurred, thick with sleep. But she was aware of him and what he was doing. Slowly, slowly, Carmen came up out of her deep slumber. First of all she became aware of the burning pain in her ass and around her abused nipples. Secondly, she became aware of the heat in her crotch and the source of it. But the sleeping pills deadened her reactions – it was so pleasurable to just lie there. She mumbled again, but now she set her senses adrift and when she finally formed words, she repeated, 'Yes, ... oh ...., yes, ..... oohh! ..., just like that, ...., omigod!!'

This was all the encouragement Martin needed. He nuzzled into her crotch now, reaching as deeply into her swollen cunt as he could with his tongue. He was not rough, but he was insistent. His cock was fully erect now, a bigger erection than he had ever managed with Isabelle. Carmen excited him as no other woman could. His beautiful mother was moaning and crying out in passion and it was because of him! He felt her scissor her legs around his head and now her hands held his head resolutely.

Even with her thighs squashing his ears, he dimly heard her mewing:

'Ooohh! ... Oooohhh!! .... OOOOHHH!!! .... OMIGOD!! ... Ooohh!!'

Martin knew her passion intimately from all his years of voyeurism. He had watched Jack fuck her and watched her masturbate – he knew that she was very close to orgasm. He redoubled his efforts, sucking on her clit and spearing his tongue into her sensitive cunt. He was rewarded moments later when her mewing crescendoed. Her thighs began to tighten spasmodically and her hips began to rotate. She pulled his face even tighter into her crotch and her musky and sweet cum permeated his mouth and nose. He almost came himself, but just managed to hold off, thinking longingly of what was to come.

Carmen felt her pleasure with her release. But she was used to explosive orgasms with Jack and compared to those, it was a gentle climax. Martin now eagerly kissed her belly and then clambered up the bed, rolling her over onto her back as he did so. Lying on her abused ass brought on sharp stabs of pain and she cried out, 'Oh GOD!! That hurts!'

Martin was instantly contrite and looked so miserable that Carmen stroked his face and said, 'It's not your fault, honey. Mama will take care of you now.'

Carmen had unconsciously stoked Martin's passion for so many years that it seemed natural that she should take him in her arms and let him lick her breasts and suckle on her nipples. She rolled him over and straddled him. She gently fellated his engorged cock and brought it to her wet cunt. Slowly, slowly, she impaled herself on him. His dick was so much smaller than Jack's that she engulfed him quickly and easily. She did not feel fully penetrated and she had to squeeze her cunt muscles hard to make a tight seal around his manhood. Martin was in heaven. He gently massaged her bruised nipples as she rode him. She swiveled and rotated her hips to increase contact with her clitoris.

'Dear Martin,' she whispered. 'Such a good little boy. Mama loves you, darling.'

'Oh mother, oh mother! Oh, OH, OHHH!!' Try as he might, Martin could not hold himself back. Just the thought that he was fucking Carmen, the mother he worshipped, after so many years of watching made his passion effervescent. He came with a strangled cry in one explosive surge, and convulsed briefly. Carmen still straddled him, but he quickly began to soften inside her.

'I'm sorry, mother, I came too soon, ...' he began to apologize.

'Hush, hush, baby,' Carmen cooed. 'It's OK. Mama loves you.'

* * * * * * * * * *

2. It was past eight when Jack awoke, yawned and stretched. They had to be at the church by ten! He quickly went through the motions of shaving and showering, and put on the morning coat and trousers that were already laid out. He was ride with Isabelle to the church along with her mother, Louise. He made his way over to the guest wing and knocked on Isabelle's door. 'Entre!' he heard her call out and entered.

Isabelle was vision. Daphne Yoo hovered over her, her mouth full of pins, making last minute adjustments. The bridal gown was a silk creation of ivory white that left her creamy shoulders and back bare. It had a tight bodice with minimal support for Isabelle's full, firm breasts. There was a small bow between the bodice bra cups. The rear let out into a five foot ruffled train, but the front was smooth and managed to perfectly cling to her firm thighs and long legs. She wore elbow length white lace finger-less gloves and a narrow white choker on which hung a small diamond studded cross. Her blonde tresses were piled up on top of her head and a discreet tiara supported a gauzy veil. Daphne Yoo had just adjusted the veil around her face. The white diaphanous cloud of muslin enhanced rather than detracted from her fine features.

'Beautiful!' Daphne Yoo said, stepping back and surveying her work. 'You look absolutely stunning, my dear.'

Isabelle turned to Jack, her eyes shining through the veil.

'And you, Jack?' she asked. 'What do you think, cherie?'

Jack was almost tongue-tied. 'Gorgeous,' he said, licking his lips. 'You look just gorgeous. I'd marry you myself if I was twenty years younger.'

Isabelle laughed that tinkling laugh of hers that made Jack's pulse race.

'Thanks so much, Daphne, ma cherie,' she said affectionately. 'I'll look for you in the church.'

'I'll be there, darling. You're going to break a lot of hearts today!'

As soon as the door closed behind Daphne, Isabelle held out her arms.

'Come here, darling,' she said, tossing her veil back over the top of her hairdo. She ran her tongue over reddened lips. 'I want to kiss the father of my child.'

Jack hesitated. 'Isabelle, you're getting married in just over an hour. We need to get to the church.'

She did not reply. She just leaned back on her bureau and crooked her finger with a teasing smile. Jack was drawn to her as though on a string. She put her arms around his neck and blew a perfumed breath in his ear. 'Test my lipstick,' she said coquettishly. 'It's supposed to be kiss-proof.'

Jack kissed her. They lingered over it, tongues twining and sparring. He gently bit her lower lip and she nipped back. Inevitably, Jack's manhood, already awakened at the sight of her bridal finery, firmed, grew and hardened. She felt his hard-on through their clothing. He held her tightly, his hands running over the fine muscles of her bare back. He felt her hands at his waistband. Before he knew it, she had undone his trousers and freed his rampant manhood. She stroked and caressed it, and then fellated it gently, drawing him to full erection. The feeling of her cool silk-encased hands was incredibly erotic and drove out his worries about her imminent wedding to his son.

He ran his tongue over the outlines of her shell-like ears, feeling the hard points of her diamond pendant ear-rings.

'Jack, Jack,' she breathed throatily. 'I want you right now. Right here!'

'No, no,' Jack remonstrated, trying to pull away. But she had hiked up the front of her bridal gown and pressed herself hard against him. He felt her naked crotch with his cock and simultaneously saw her white satin thong on top of the bureau beside her. Resting her buttocks on the bureau, she raised first one leg and then the other, scissoring his waist. He felt her white garters and the smooth coolness of her stockings as her legs tightened around him. She wiggled her ass till his cockhead was half-buried within her vaginal lips. Her 'kiss-proof' lips found his. She arched her back, stripping back his foreskin with her tight cunt lips.

Jack could only groan deeply and respond by pushing his dick into her. He drove his enormous length into her without stopping, forcing his way through her tight cervix, until he fully penetrated her womb. He hit her mount with a soft thump.

'OH GOD!' Isabelle breathed. 'Your cock feels like it's in my throat! I'm yours, Jack! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!'

Jack proceeded to do just that, skewering her deeply, yet rapidly and forcefully with his huge cock. The sight and rustle of her wedding gown were profoundly exciting and his cock felt like it was growing even harder. She met him with equal vigor, swiveling her hips with great dexterity to maintain his rhythmic pressure on her clitoris. The thought of being fucked by her father-in-law on her wedding morning was deeply erotic to her. Jack's deep incursions and unrelenting pounding drove her over the edge and she began to come very quickly.

'Oh, OH, OOHH!! OMIGOD!! JACK!! OH, JACK!!' Her contractions wrung his dick tightly and she thrashed and twisted in his arms. Jack rode her through it all, but still had not come himself. He was still rock hard and she was still fully impaled on him, legs scissored around his waist. There was a sharp knocking on the door.

'Isabelle, ma petite,' came Louise's lilting voice. 'It's Mama. Open the door.'

'Oh, fuck, this is awful timing,' Isabelle whispered in Jack's ear. 'We have to stop – I know her, she'll never go away.'

Jack withdrew from Isabelle, his cock sliding out of her cunt with a soft plop. He was still inflamed and his hard-on was painful in its intensity. In this state, he knew there was no way he was going to be able to zip up his tuxedo trousers, let alone re-fastening his cummerbund.

'Jack! My mother can't see you like that! Go hide in the bathroom,' Isabelle hissed. Jack walked awkwardly, but managed to make it to the bathroom. Even as he was doing so, Isabelle hiked up her wedding gown around her waist and shot several squirts of Chanel in her crotch. Then she smoothed down the front of her white gown and strode quickly to the door. She unlocked it and it swung open just as the bathroom door was swinging shut.

Louise walked in with a flourish. She wore a red backless halter-neck gown with a long tie at the nape of her elegant neck. The front had a very deep 'V' that showed her cleavage to advantage. The gown was so tight that her nipples made obvious lumps in the bodice and the outlines of her thong were clearly visible. Her jet-black hair was coiffed and she wore a white gold tiara with a diamond center-stud. Another dewdrop diamond hung from a black ribbon choker around her neck. She had on red open-toe pumps with thin strap over the arch of her foot.

Louise put her hand on Isabelle's bare shoulder. She leaned back and surveyed her daughter. 'You look gorgeous, ma cherie,' said Louise softly.

Isabelle smiled and struck a pose with a hand on her hip, giggling. Good sex always relaxed her and her recent orgasm with Jack made her feel very mellow. The wetness of her copious womanly juices between her legs felt good, even though it was seeping down and wetting her garter and the tops of her white stockings.

Louise laughed a low, silvery tinkle and mirrored her daughter's pose, her gown splitting open along the slit, revealing a magnificent leg encased in a red stocking all the way up to her snap-on lace garter. Jack had kept the bathroom door open a crack so he could see everything that went on in the room. Try as he might, he could not take his eyes off the scene between mother and daughter and it stoked his rampant erection just as he was trying desperately to tame it.

Louise leaned forward and cupped one of Isabelle's breasts in each hand through the bridal gown. Squeezing gently, she observed, 'You are not wearing a bra, cherie.'

'I am firm enough, mama,' Isabelle said, smiling. 'You know I don't need one.'

'Of course you are, darling,' her mother returned, her thumb tracing Isabelle's nipples through the bodice of the gown. 'Of course you hold up your strapless bodice without a hint of sag. But think of how you will jounce as you walk down the aisle. You'll create a sea of hard-ons in the congregation.'

Louise's exploring fingers recognized that Isabelle's nipples were hard and swollen. A nascent suspicion began forming in her mind. Her eye roved the room and caught sight of Isabelle's white satin thong on the bureau.

'Are you planning to wear those panties? Or do you want to get married with a bare crotch?' Louise's tone hardened a little.

'Oh, I was going to put those on just before you came in,' Isabelle said.

Louise sniffed the air, her suspicions heightened. She smelled Isabelle's Chanel, but her sharp nose caught the tinges of musky pungency that accompanied it.

'Chanel on your crotch, darling?' she asked sweetly. 'I think I smell sex with capital S-E-X.'

'Oh, that's all you have on your mind, Mama,' said Isabelle, smoothing down her the front of her gown. 'Let's go and find Jack – we're sharing a limo with him to the church.'

'I think I know exactly where to find Jack,' said Louise with a nasty note creeping into her voice. Before Isabelle could react, she quickly moved to the bathroom door and flung it open. Jack stood there, his cummerbund hanging loose, his trousers open and his magnificent hard-on proudly erect.

'Come out, you degenerate, filthy man!' Louise hissed, her tone dripping with contempt. 'You couldn't control your cock, could you? I can't believe you would fuck your daughter-in-law on the morning of her wedding!'

As it was, Jack was feeling slightly guilty about his relationship with Isabelle. In his guilty state, Louise's arrogant, aristocratic bearing and dripping contempt overawed him. He came out of the bathroom awkwardly.

'Just look at how disgusting you look,' said Louise scornfully.

'Mama, please,' Isabelle wailed. 'Let us go to the limo, we're going to be late!'

Just then there was a tap on the door.

'Entre vous,' said Louise, sharply.

The door opened and one of the Grierson household maids came in. She wore her black, lace-trimmed maid's uniform with black stockings, a frilly white apron and a ribbon bow at her throat. In honor of the wedding, she wore black stiletto slippers and had her jet-black hair piled on her head in a formal hairdo. She was just twenty and had only worked there for a few months. She began parroting her message.

'Miss de la Roque, the limousine is here to take you to the church ...' her voice trailed off as she took in the scene in the room.

With Jack's confusion, Louise was in complete command.

'What is your name, cherie?' she asked imperiously.

'Conchita Ruiz,' the girl said timidly.

'Well, Conchita, we need your help. As you can see, Monsieur Grierson is in a state of sexual agitation,' she spoke sharply, but now her tone softened. 'Come here, cherie.'

Conchita came to Louise meekly. She was quite small and the countess towered over her. Louise noted that she had the top two buttons of her uniform undone, displaying a nice cleavage between pert, firm-looking breasts. The girl was quite attractive really, in a low, peasant kind of way and quite pale for a latina.

'Well, Conchita, I will give you three hundred dollars to suck off Monsieur Grierson,' said Louise in a businesslike tone. 'We really need to get to the church and he obviously cannot come in this state.'

'Oh, madame,' said Conchita, her eyes opening wide with shock. 'I could not do that! I am good girl ...'

'Oh, I know, I know,' said Louise, her voice growing sharp again. 'I am sure you are very good. But right now I need you to do as I say. And quickly!'

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers
12