Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

'Oh, madame, please, you must ...' Conchita faltered.

'Silence, girl!' Louise's voice was like a whiplash and Conchita was terrified. The job at the Griersons paid well and the three hundred dollars was a huge sum to her. She did not want to lose her job! She could not bear to go back to being a waitress for that pig of a Felipe, who was always groping her. And to keep that horrible job, she had to sleep with Felipe's repulsive son, Ernesto.

So Conchita did not attempt to leave the room. She just looked at Louise mesmerized, like a rabbit before a snake.

Louise quickly unfastened two more buttons on the blouse of Conchita's uniform. She was pleased to see that the girl wore a strapless black brassiere with a front closure between the cups. There were small red hearts tattooed above each breast. Louise snapped the bra open and stripped it off, revealing a pair of small, firm tits with pointed nipples that puckered on their sudden contact with air. Louise expertly kneaded the breasts and raked the nipples her with forefinger nail to harden them. Conchita gasped.

'Now, kneel, girl,' Louise commanded.

Conchita obediently kneeled in front of Jack. Up close, she recoiled from the huge organ. 'Madame, I cannot ...' she began, hesitantly.

Louise did not respond, but Jack did. He took her head in both hands and guided her lips to the head of his swollen manhood. She opened her mouth a little and Jack pushed the tip of his penis head into her rosy lips. Her lipstick was certainly not kiss-proof and smeared on his cockhead. 'Come on, girl. Come on, girl,' Jack whispered, rocking back and forth, pushing more and more of his cockhead into her mouth. Her red lips made a tight circle around his tip, so tight in fact, that his foreskin slipped back. Finally, he held her head firmly and pushed a little harder. She gagged and spluttered on his huge cockhead. But after a few moments, she regimented her breathing and inhaled the intense maleness of his weeping pre-ejaculate. He let her tongue his cockhead and get used to size of him. She began to gently fellate his cockhead with her lips and suck on him as she took in a little. On her knees, with the bride and the mother of the bride looking on, Conchita began to grow excited.

Jack tilted her head to align her mouth with her throat and began pushing again, deeper and deeper. This was more than Conchita had bargained for. Her hands came up to grip his wrists, attempting to dislodge them. She mewed and twisted her head. But Jack kept fucking her mouth rhythmically and pushing more and more of his enormous cock into her. Finally his cockhead lodged itself at the base of her throat. She felt an intense choking sensation and her mewing was muted by his cock. Her eyes and nose watered. Jack reveled in the feeling of her hard nipples and firm breasts against his thighs.

He looked over at Isabelle and Louise. Isabelle's eyes were warm and lustful. 'Give it to her!' she mouthed behind her mother's back.

Louise was stern and forbidding. But were her nipples hardening under the thin silk halter top of her gown?

Jack sped up, but maintained his deep penetration of Conchita's mouth. As she squirmed and twisted, her lips and tongue tightly massaged his organ. Her mewing and gagging also stoked his excitement. He continuously whispered to her, 'Come on, girl. Suck it, girl.'

Finally he felt the jism rising and said with a groan, 'Now swallow it, girl!'

He began to come, his hips jerking spasmodically, fucking her mouth as he ejaculated wave after wave of semen. She swallowed some, but then several gouts dribbled down her chin onto her naked breasts and her blouse. As he felt his last blast emerging, Jack withdrew from her mouth sprayed her face and hair with the viscous, milky fluid.

She leaned on his legs, panting and struggling for breath.

Louise did not waste time.

'Isabelle, go to the limo,' she said, briskly. She strode over to Jack, withdrew his wallet from his tuxedo pants pooled on the floor and counted out three hundred dollars. She helped Conchita to her feet and steadied her as she teetered on her stiletto heels..

'Here is your money, cherie,' she said, sweetly. 'You are a good girl. You did well.' She swept from the room, following Isabelle.

Jack was already back in the bathroom, getting cleaned up. Conchita tottered over to the bureau and examined herself in the mirror. Her carefully done makeup was a mess – her red lipstick had smeared around her lips and her mascara had run. The front of her uniform was open and her nipples were hard and pointed. Her face, breasts and the front of her uniform were covered with Jack's semen. There were sparkling globules all over her hair. The intense musky scent of his manhood was very pungent, but not unpleasant. She became aware of her own arousal – her cunt was soaked and her panties were soggy. She buttoned herself up, picked up her brassiere from the floor and made her way unsteadily to the maid's station.

Once there, she locked herself in the bathroom and stripped off her panties. Her finger found her clitoris and she leaned on the sink as an orgasm engulfed her very quickly. Just as she was doubled over the sink, gasping and wafting on the waves of her orgasm, there was sharp rap on the door.

'Conchita!' came the sharp voice of Senora Martinez, the housekeeper. 'Come on out! We have a thousand things to do before the reception starts in a few hours.'

'Coming, senora,' said Conchita weakly, as she snapped on her brassiere and adjusted it around her breasts. Her panties were much too wet to put on – she wadded them in toilet paper and stuffed them in a pocket of her apron.

Jack was seated between Louise and Isabelle in the limo, rolling towards the church within ten minutes. Louise's legs were crossed and one leg was exposed to the upper thigh by the slit in her gown. Jack patted her red garter.

'Thank you, Countess,' he said, simply.

She looked at him contemptuously without replying. But through the thin silk of her gown, he could see that her nipples were still hard. When Louise looked out the window, Isabelle leaned over and whispered in Jack's ear, 'She hates you, but she really wants your big cock in her! She loved the way you handled Conchita. You just need to be firm with my mother!'

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers
12