Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

"Not particularly. There were a lot of bodacious babes on the beach that day. I just notice women."

"So do I," retorted Charles. "I just don't watch Louise any more, I've seen her body for years in every situation. For your information, I did notice Carmen."

"What was she wearing?"

Charles did not expect the question and floundered. "A bikini," he said uncertainly. "A green one?"

"Tan panties with a green and gold lamé embroidered bra. See, I've been married as long as you, but I still notice my wife. And I fuck her regularly and make sure I ring her bells. Do you do that?"

"Louise is not that interested in sex," said Charles, taking another glass of champagne from the barman.

"How do you know?"

"Most times when I initiate foreplay, she refuses me. She's almost always too tired, she has a headache, all the usual excuses. Sex has gotten a bit stale between us. So I have mistresses and casual lovers. I have a high -- how do you say -- sex drive, so I have a lot of them."

"When you do have sex with Louise, do you make her come?"

"I, ..., I think so," said Charles, considering. "I try to --"

"Charles, you've got to get her so hot that she's screaming, moaning and thrashing in the bed. If she has an orgasm, it's got to be one you can see, hear and feel."

"Do you get Carmen to do that?"

"Of course," said Jack, without conceit.

"I don't believe you," said Charles with a sniff.

"I've got a recording here on my phone. Here, put on these ear buds."

Jack started the video in the middle of him having sex with Carmen. She moaned as Jack pounded her and Charles felt himself becoming hard. It went on much longer than he expected; finally she came. Listening to her piercing screams and watching her thrashing body gave him a raging hard on. He handed back Jack's phone and ear buds in silence.

"Well?" asked Jack. "Do you make Louise do that?"

"It takes two to tango, Jack," said Charles, shaking his head slowly. "Carmen's a hot number. Louise is just a bit cold."

"There is no woman so cold, that she can't be thawed. There's always fire under the ice, Charles."

"Talk is cheap, Jack. You are just a lucky stiff who has a dream wife -- a firecracker in bed that lets you play the field. Every time Louise finds out about one of my escapades, she gives the silent treatment for weeks. I bet I could give Carmen to a hard orgasm, just like in your video. And that you couldn't do the same with Louise."

"I don't indulge in cheap talk, Charles. Is that a bet?"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course, I'm serious."

"Fifty thousand dollars. Let's begin tonight, at this ball. But there has to be video evidence."

"Done," Jack said. "Let's make the bet payable to the Ball charity. I'll even give you a head start. Carmen is hot to trot tonight. I've already got her cunt bare under that cocktail dress. Here are her panties. Smell them."

With that, Jack handed him Carmen's red satin panties. Charles took them uncertainly.

"OK Jack, but I do feel like I am stealing your money. Louise hates you -- she told me so. You have as much chance of having sex with her as with a nun." A slight note of triumph crept into his voice as he spoke the last sentence.

__________________

As it happened, Louise, Baroness de Croissy, Comtesse de la Roque was talking to Carmen, so Jack and Charles approached them together. Louise wore a very tight little black dress with a tie-on halter neck that left her back so bare that there could be no question of her wearing a bra. She had on black stockings and black strappy stiletto slippers. There was a diamond studded choker at her throat.

The band had started up a slower number and there were still many couples of the floor. Jack let Charles bow to Carmen and invite her to dance in his classic European style. Carmen assented with a smile and Louise and Jack were left together.

"Well, Jack," said Louise frostily. "I suppose it is only polite for us to wait here for Carmen and Charles to finish this dance and return."

"We could join them on the dance floor. That would make the time pass a lot quicker."

"I don't want you pawing me, Jack. I know what you want. I'm not one of your whores."

"Oh come now, Louise. Don't be calling your daughter names."

This stumped her and she fumed for a few moments. They both watched Charles and Carmen on the floor. He was an excellent dancer and clearly used it as part of his seduction routine. Without being obvious, he got his thigh in Carmen's crotch. His hands roamed over her back and buttocks and several times, gently at first, but then with increasing insistence. He managed to get her breasts tight on his chest. His moves were fluid and Carmen was clearly enjoying being led through the dance. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were bright. Jack knew the signs -- she was definitely getting horny again.

Her sex life with Jack had gotten her used to having multiple orgasms -- she almost always had more than one orgasm when Jack fucked her. So the encounter with Isabelle and the finger driven orgasm with Jack had only whetted her appetite. It did not take much to get her hot again.

"Looks like your husband and my wife are making out on the dance floor," Jack commented.

"Charles is always chasing women," said Louise, irritably. "That is one thing that the two of you have in common."

"Why don't we go out and do the same?"

"With any man in the room but you, Jack!" she snapped.

Jack grinned at her.

"You know, I think Charles may be right."

"What do you mean?"

"He said that you are frigid, boring bitch. I think you are so uptight that you wouldn't dare do anything wild."

"You are entitled to your opinion, Jack. What you think doesn't matter to me in the least."

Jack reached into his pocket, drew out Isabelle's blue silk thong panties and handed them to Louise. She was too surprised to refuse them.

"Is this some kind of sick joke, Jack?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Those are Isabelle's panties. She took them off right here on the floor of the hall. So did Carmen. They bet each other and both won -- the charity is thirty thousand dollars richer for it. You wouldn't dare do something like that. Not even for a good cause."

"I am not boring!" she hissed. "And I am not frigid! When I want, I can make a man think he has died and gone to heaven. Le petit morte, as we say in French. But it has to be a man that I want."

"What's wrong with me?"

Louise looked at Jack contemptuously.

"You are just a rutting peasant. Your brand of -- how do you say -- 'slam-bam, thank you ma'am' does not excite me. For all his philandering, at least Charles is a classy gentleman who treats me like a lady."

"So long as that does not require making you cum," said Jack with utmost casualness.

Louise rounded on him.

"Who told you that?"

"Charles just did, when he said you are frigid."

"Bastard," she said under her breath, all but stamping her foot.

"You can prove him wrong right now."

Louise was too angry to respond. She continued to follow her husband and Carmen on the dance floor. Charles had her bent over so far back that her head was only feet from the floor. The move pulled down the ruffled bodice of her cocktail dress that had no straps to hold it up. It slid down an inch and both her nipples threatened to pop out. Charles held her up with one hand behind her neck and another on her rump. His nose was between her nearly uncovered breasts and he kissed her cleavage, letting his tongue dart out to tease the firm globes.

"You are an incredibly sexy woman, Carmen," he murmured, re-playing in his mind's eye the video of her thrashing in the throes of an orgasm.

He pulled her upright and right into his arms, with his leg placed strategically so that her crotch was jammed against his thigh. He used his hand on her rump to hold her tightly against him as he leaned forward on that leg, pushing even harder into her crotch. He could now feel her vulva through her thin skirt and confirmed to himself that she wore no panties. He ground his thigh up and down to the music, kissing the side of her throat. He could hear her breathing getting shallower and now her clitoris grew so distended that he could feel it too.

"I'll give you my panties," said Louise to Jack, her face hardening as she watched them.

"I'll make it easier for you," said Jack. "I'll just take them."

He reached up her skirt from behind, covering his actions with his body. She twisted away, but his other arm went around her waist and held her to him. He made a few slow moves with his hips, giving the impression that they were dancing. His probing hand gripped her buttocks tightly before his fingers found the high waistband of her panties. He pulled them down with practiced adroitness. He let them slip down her legs to her ankles and bent down quickly. She had no option but to lift her feet one at a time and let him retrieve her panties. He put them to his nose and then into his pocket.

"You are making a scene, Jack! Let me go," Louise kept her voice low, but her tone was sharp.

"We're two of a kind, Louise. Let me help you."

"You can do nothing for me, you filthy dog. Just let me go."

"Isabelle says she tells you everything. Didn't she tell you know how hard I make her come? And how many times? Just admit she's hot and you're frigid and I will let you go and not touch you again."

Louise ceased struggling, but her body was stiff in his arms. She did not respond immediately.

"I am not frigid," she repeated. "I am a mature and experienced woman. But I do not respond well to cavemen who just want to stick their cocks in my cunt."

"OK, tell me what you want. And I will give it to you."

The music stopped and Carmen spoke into Charles's ear. They returned to where Jack and Louise were standing. Jack could see that Carmen was very excited. Her nipples were engorged and made very obvious indentations in the bodice of her dress, even through the ruffles. Her expression was wanton. When they got closer, he caught the faint, suggestive smell of her womanly secretions that he knew so well. He was sure that she was leaking down her thighs again. Louise recognized the signs too, though not as acutely as Jack.

"Jack, someone needs to go back our house and make sure the caterers have set up for the after party," said Carmen.

"I'll do it," said Jack, easily.

"I'll come with you," put in Louise.

Jack looked at her sharply.

""I'll stay here with you Carmen," said Charles. "I'll help you with winding up the ball."

"Oh, there's no need for that," came a voice from behind them. It was Isabelle, who had come up unnoticed. "Papa, you can go to the house with Mama and Jack. I will stay here with Carmen and help her finish up. I know all the people here and you don't."

"But -- " began Charles.

Before he could go on, Isabelle took Carmen by the arm and they walked off. Carmen threw Charles a parting wave over her shoulder.

"Well," said Jack, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "I'll call Henry to bring the limo around to the front portico."

__________________

Jack motioned for Charles to enter the limo first and then handed Louise in. He got in last and as he settled himself in the plush cushions, Henry closed the door. He went around to the driver's side and they moved off, smoothly merging into the nighttime traffic.

In just a few moments, Jack's phone buzzed, indicating an incoming text. He pulled it out and tapped the screen to open the message. It was a photograph of the dark-haired stewardess that had been in the airport ladies' room when he fucked Trixie Ann Peters. She was in her uniform, but her was jacket wide open and her blouse was unbuttoned down to the waist. Her uniform scarf was tightly knotted around her throat. She had pulled down the cups of her black lacy bra and had a hand under each of her firm, young breasts, holding them together to form a tight cleavage. He recognized his business card in her cleavage, exactly as he had placed it in the ladies' room. Her nipples were hard and she had a red-painted fingernail scraping each one.

"I'm still waiting for you to make me scream like that woman I heard you fucking. I'm in town tonight. Call me! Scarlett." read the text across the bottom.

Jack looked over at Louise and Charles and saw that they were both looking straight ahead and not talking to each other. The fool, thought Jack. He should be all over Louise, now that he's struck out with Carmen for the moment. Otherwise he's going to be jerking himself off tonight.

He put his hand on Louise's thigh, unseen in the dark limo. She looked at him sharply and he showed her the screen of his smartphone, shading it with his hand so only the two of them could see it. She gasped involuntarily, but read the text carefully.

"Quoi de sur le smartphone, Louise ma cherie?" Charles asked in French. (What's on the smartphone, Louise my dear?)

Too little, too late, you bastard, thought Jack.

"None of your business," she snapped in English, without taking her eyes from the screen. Jack saw he had a winning hand and moved to push his advantage. He put one of his phone's wireless earbuds in her right ear -- the other was already in his own left ear. Tapping the phone's video player, he scrolled till he found the one he wanted, cued it up and hit play. It was his suite at the Hilton and they saw Jack propelling Trixie Ann Peters in.

[Trixie Ann put her files and leather sling purse on the dressing table. Before she could turn to face him, Jack reached around her and quickly unbuttoned the three large buttons of her jacket. Her brassiere was still pulled down from his mauling in the elevator. Looking in the mirror, he could see her magnificent breasts straining and pushed up by the undergirding red bra. He cupped one in each hand, kneading quickly and adroitly. He worked his way around the supple melons in ever-diminishing circles, until he reached her sensitive nipples and tweaked them again, this time working on them at length. She started to protest, saying, "Wait, wait, ..."

"Please," Louise heard Trixie Ann say in a shaky voice. "Not here. Let's go to the bed."

Then Louise heard her cry of "OH!!" as Jack held her down by the back of her neck, rocking back and pushing hard, sinking most of his enormous length into her. Louise's eyes were riveted on Trixie Ann as her whole body quivered with the invasion of his huge dick. She watched Jack draw back a few inches and thrust hard into Trixie Ann again, the thrust lifting her off her feet and dangling her heels in mid-air until he drew back.

Jack took a quick look away from the screen at Louise and saw her set jaw and tensed shoulders.

"AAARGH!!" Louise heard Trixie Anne's cry and in the darkness of the limo, her hand caught Jack's wrist.

Trixie Anne was breathing hard now and her glasses slipped down to the tip of her nose. Jack began to rock gently, drawing more and more lubricating vaginal fluid from her cunt as he whispered:

'What a tight little cunt you have, Trixie Ann. It's really turning me on. You are a great fuck, really great. Just rock into me, baby. Slowly, easy does it.'

Trixie Ann's frenzied cries grew louder as her excitement continued to rise:

"Oh, God! Oh my God! Don't stop! JUST DO IT! DO IT! JUST FUCK ME!"

By now her vaginal fluid was flowing so copiously that she began to drip on to the carpet between her legs. His last three inches sank into her and his mount struck her soft, thick cunt lips with a wet smack. She screamed. He remained deeply embedded in her, his hard dick throbbing like a great diesel engine.

Then he began to fuck her again, now working up a tempo. Soon he was hammering into her like a piston, slapping her wonderful rounded derriere each time he penetrated her fully. Suddenly she began to come -- she rotated her hips and cried out: "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!" over and over again like a litany.

Then just as her contractions were winding down, he began fucking her again, quickly rising to a rapid tempo. His mount smacked against her behind with rapidity. Her pulled down jacket pinioned her arms and he held her down with his iron grip on the back of her neck. Every so often his thrust would lift her off her feet. Then he began to slap her buttocks -- sharp, hard slaps that left red welts. The sharpness of the pain brought on another orgasm, almost as hard. She screamed incoherently this time and Jack came with a series of grunts. He pumped gouts of thick, musky semen into her through a series of thrusts.

When he gradually withdrew, he held her up, for her legs could barely support her.

"My God!" she panted. "MY GOD! I'm in outer space!"

Still supporting her, he turned her around and pushed her down to her knees.

"You're not done yet," Jack said. "Lick it and suck it, Trixie Ann. Get it up and I'll fuck you once more for dessert."]

Jack hit stop on the video. Louise's grip on his wrist tightened and she looked up at him sharply saying, "Why did you do that?"

"Qu'est-ce que vous regardez, ma chérie?" asked Charles, a plaintive note in his voice. (What are you looking at, darling?)

"I already told you, it's none of your business," Louise snapped. "And speak English! You were using it well enough when you were trying to fuck Carmen just now!"

"Louise, ne soyez pas fou!" Charles tried to take her other hand. Louise jerked it away. (Now, Louise, don't be angry!)

"If you don't stop pawing me, I'll ask Jack to drop you off and put you in taxi," she said furiously.

Charles subsided into his corner of the limo, sulking.

"Isabelle told me about your fucking, but it is quite something else to see it," she whispered to Jack, her voice taking on a sultry tone he had not heard before. "You are an animal, a real caveman. No doubt you will make your young stewardess scream. But your rough sex will not excite me."

"Why don't you try me? Unless you want to keep busting Charles's balls for trying to fuck my wife."

"You have such a filthy mouth."

"You love it, don't you?" Jack grinned in the darkness of the limo.

Jack had his hand on the thigh of Louise's smooth black stocking just under the hem of her black cocktail dress. He slid it forward, moving towards her inner thigh. She unwound her long Hermès silk scarf and dropped it in her lap, concealing Jack's invading hand from Charles's view. She put her hand on top of his through the scarf with a view of holding him off. But he pushed harder and harder and eventually she could not resist him without making it obvious. He smiled with triumph as his fingers traced the smooth silk of her black stockings up to her snap-on garters. When he explored further, above her stocking tops, his fingers caressing the sensitive skin of her inner upper thighs, she put a hand over her mouth and coughed to cover a gasp. Jack leaned over very close and breathed in her ear, "I know I can make you want me."

She leaned back into him, with her lips so close that she left a dab of her red lipstick on his earlobe. With the movement, she could not help pressing her right breast into his chest as she whispered, "Try, you bastard!"

Just then, Jack's phone buzzed again, indicating another incoming text. He kept his hand ensconced between her warm upper thighs and pulled his phone out with the other. He tapped it to open the text. It was another text from Scarlett, the stewardess. She was wearing the same ensemble as before, except that she had painted her nipples with her bright red lipstick. And she had hiked her uniform skirt up around her waist. She had taken off her panties and now she had one long fingernail scraping her clitoris, which was red and engorged.

"I couldn't wait -- I already masturbated and came twice, thinking about you. I'm in the Marriott Downtown, room 1724. Come straight up. Scarlett." The text across the bottom was in bright red letters. Jack ran a finger over the screen, enlarging the picture. As before, he shaded the screen and showed it to Louise.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers